• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Dec 5, 2017
So I remember playing a game in childhood probably for Apple II or MS-DOS where there is a guy stuck on an island and a plane flies overhead and you need drop supplies or something onto the island so he can get off of it. That's all I remember about the game but it's been driving me mad for at least 15 years. Does anyone have any idea what this game is?

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This might be a good resource, it's helped me before:

www.resetera.com

Games you remember, names you don't

Reviving this great thread for the new era: Have you ever thought of a game but don't remember the title? Maybe it was a game from your childhood, or something that interested you when it was announced but you forgot about it? Describe these games as best as you can and let's see if we can help...

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
So I remember playing a game in childhood probably for Apple II or MS-DOS where there is a guy stuck on an island and a plane flies overhead and you need drop supplies or something onto the island so he can get off of it. That's all I remember about the game but it's been driving me mad for at least 15 years. Does anyone have any idea what this game is?

So you play as the pilot? It's not an island survival game?

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I wish I could help you OP. That game sounds really familiar to me as well and I even tried to look it up. But no dice.