• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Jan 27, 2019
Fuck off
This something I do for a laugh.

Here is how it works.

You take the protagonist from game 1, place them in setting of game 2, they must then complete the campaign/story from game 3.

So Amanda Ripley is in Chicago and must escape a booby trapped Zombie filled mansion and secret research complex.

Game 1 - Alien Isolation
Game 2 - Watch Dogs
Game 3 - Resident Evil

Obviously some combinations will make no sense at all, but that's part of the fun.

Last edited:

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
  1. Kingdom Hearts 2
  2. Star Wars Battlefront 2
  3. HADES
Sora is stuck in a repeating Star Wars roguelike, making favors to take down the Empire and escape the Star Wars "world"

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
Pillars of Eternity
Titan Quest
Warhammer Chaosbane

I guess a hack and slash looter with a shit ton of dialog options.

A create a character in ancient Greece fighting Monsters for loot. What a wildly implausible game that would be.

solidr

Oct 28, 2017
Game 1: Tokyo mirage sessions
Game 2: Atelier Lulua
Game 3: doax3
So, Tsubasa is an alchemist playing volley in Zack island.
I kinda want this game

Hardvlade

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
1. Halo MCC
2. Overwatch
3. Destiny 2

Running around Lijiang Tower as Master Chief while getting lost in the Corridors of Time.

Fun times lol

Thardin

Jan 7, 2018
Alright, so this one could be kinda neat...

Game 1 - Sekiro
Game 2 - Astral Chain
Game 3 - Monster Hunter World

So the Shinobi is on an Ark out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean trying to figure out why the Elder Dragons are crossing.

I think you could arrange those 3 in any order and get some pretty neat story/setting/gameplay crossover that would work surprisingly well (with some obvious tweaking to making setting lineup).

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
1.) Garou Mark of the Worves
2.) Children of Morta
3.) Overwatch

So a 2 person 2d style tag fighter that uses cooldown logic for specials with a single player mode where you go around a top down world and when you meet enemies, the prospective changes to a traditional 2d landscape.

Which is what I think the LOL fighter will be.

the_korben

Oct 27, 2017
Game 1: Classic Doom
Game 2: Monster Hunter Generations U.
Game 3: Pokemon S&S

So, obviously, you invade some monster lairs in the FPS perspective, gathering materials to craft new weapons and armor. Then you encounter the bosses of the lairs in MHGU style bossfights (3rd person and mostly melee weapons) to capture them. Eventually, you capture more of these monsters and become their trainer, camping with them, making curry and using them in turn-based battles against other players.

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
1. Ashen
2. Warcraft 2
3. Fifa 20

A football manager game where the penalty for losing is oblivion.

OmniStrife

Dec 11, 2017
1. Death Stranding
2. OverWatch
4. Persona 5

A 6v6 multiplayer competitive game of teams trying to out-deliver stolen hearts...?

closer

Oct 25, 2017
1. Dragonball FighterZ
2. Kentucky Route Zero
3. Console Apex Legends

....F2P GaaS indie art game with known IP, where Go1 and SonicFox are the best players?

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
Well the last two I played were Three Houses and Smash, so just insert your own joke here because it writes itself.

modoversus

Oct 25, 2017
México
1. Just Cause 3
2. Aragami
3. Sonic Team Racing.

So, an open world, cooperative stealth ninja game with a team of racers.

Rico Rodriguez must learn to become a stealthy ninja with the help of a super natural clan, who attack other clans between races.

Last edited:
May 13, 2018
Astral Chain, Links Awakening Remake and Sonic Mania...

A police officer is traveling across dimensions and looking for 8 instruments.

Oct 25, 2017
Stardew valley
Pokemon
Dead cells

you take the farming and exploration of star dew, add anthro-pokemon and any time you go into combat or the mines, its rogue-lite combat.

Deleted member 60989

Banned
Oct 31, 2019
Game 1 - Pokémon Sword
Game 2 - Gwent
Game 3 - ESP Ra.De. Psi

A bullet hell SHMUP in which the Nilfgaardian Empire invades the Pokémon World and a group of Psychic-type Pokémon fight them back. A giant poison cow is the stage 1 boss and Emhyr var Emreis using Armored Mewtwo is the last boss. Hmm... actually I would love that lol

Thac

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
Witcher 3
Link to the Past
League of Legends

Geralt is stuck in a world of both light and dark and has to....fight his way to the enemy nexus to claim victory with 4 other randoms who are super toxic.

Grue

Sep 7, 2018
You take the protagonist from game 1, place them in setting of game 2, they must then complete the campaign/story from game 3.

Game 1 - The Last of Us (Remastered)
Game 2 - 1979 Revolution: Black Friday
Game 3 - Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (Still in progress, no spoilers please)

Joel goes to late-70s Iran, gets conflicted over various factions of a revolution, and decides to go after some pirate treasure instead.

(Sounds like a Naughty Dog game to me).

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Resi 5
Overwatch
Smash Bros Ultimate

In a war torn world Chris Redfield smashes the shit outta things with his FISTS
....wait, that's not new

errr, in a brawler filled with all these cool unique hero characters you're stuck playing as Chris and it's just the worst feeling?

Oct 25, 2017
  1. Final Fantasy VII
  2. VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action
  3. Dragalia Lost
Feel like this one just writes itself. Play as a bartender in Midgar who has to farm ingredients killing monsters before opening.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Modern Warfare
inFamous
Jedi Fallen Order

So basically Jedi Academy multiplayer lol.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
KOF96
Dodonpachi
Cadillacs & Dinosaurs

Goofing around on the NeoGeo ASP. I guess it would be moreso a shmup with crazy characters and stages than a beat em up or fighting game, unless you work in bullet hell or throwing around fighter planes or something.

Nov 17, 2017
A farm girl who hates doing chores and wants to sneak off and have an adventure finds herself in Galar, a region full of Pokemon and trainers who compete in large stadiums where they shoot and kill each other with guns to move payloads and claim objectives. There is a backstory in the form of little animated shorts and comics but nothing actually happens in the game.

1. Atelier Ryza
2. Pokemon Sword
3. Overwatch

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
1. Bloodborne
2. Apex Legends
3. Dark Souls 3

A battle royale with action rpg influences, set in a gothic horror environment.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
Arknights
Fate/Grand Order
BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle

Fighting game set in Arknights universe, characters are summoned to battle like in FGO, can use command seals to power them up during fights.

Voxy

Dec 3, 2019
Game 1 - Final Fantasy XII
Game 2 - Dead By Daylight
Game 3 - Dishonored: Death of the Outsider

Vaan Ashe was captured by a misterious entity and now she needs to light generators to open the gates and escape from several deadly assassins(Michael Myers, a Spirit, Demogorgon, a Nurse etc) to reach The Void and kill the Outsider.

bahorel

Oct 25, 2017
Death Stranding
Bayonetta
Outer Worlds

A sexy space witch captains a cargo ship for delivering packages around the solar system

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
1. Destiny 2.
2. Judgement
3. BoTW.
Err, an open world puzzle-looter set in Japan that's destroyed by Ganon? The Guardian should be fine at least or fucked given no Traveller, not sure how that'd work given the Guardian can't do much without the Traveller's Light.

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
Death Stranding
Days Gone
Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Sam Porter Bridges tries to reconnect a zombie society while avoiding invisible BT zombie hordes using lethal weaponry that deteriorates under Timefall....whilst fighting for his nation?

Last edited:

Deleted member 17207

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Breath of the Wild
Battlefront 2
Sayonara Wild Hearts

Battle of the Wild Hearts - An open world game set in a super stylized version of the Star Wars Universe where you play a Jedi and all of the combat is set to music and is rhythm based.

Ngl that sounds rad as fuck.

Kirksplosion

Aug 21, 2018
Overwatch
Dreams
Beat Saber

Someone has used Dreams to make an Overwatch-themed Beat Saber clone for PSVR. You play a dual-wielding Genji rhythmically slicing different Overwatch heroes as they scroll towards you.

Honestly, it's not even impossible that we'd see this.

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
  1. Divinity Original Sin 2
  2. Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales
  3. Tropico 5
A city building where you create your fantasy world,I don't know.

Deleted member 51691

Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Rayman Legends + Celeste + Pokemon Shield

A monster-collecting turn-based RPG with Rayman characters about climbing a mountain and grappling with depression

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
I'm going with literally the last three that I've played in my gaming sessions.

Hollow Knight
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - Blackout Mode
Civilization 5

100 knights drop onto an island, looting nails, needles, and spells including sniping spells and fully automatic ones as well. The knight that wins the entire island plants a flag and starts a city, hoping that other knights from its civilization win other islands for a Domination victory.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
Kingdom Hearts 2
Slay the Spire
Tetris The Grand Master

So Chains of Memory except throw in gummy ships that are made of tetrominoes.

Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
God of War
Counter-Strike
Red Dead Redemption 2

Kratos is pinned down at long A on de_dust2 by a hail of gunfire desperately waiting for Dutch to come up with a goddamn plan.

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Adventurer and archaeologist Lara Croft is stuck in a house in a post virus outbreak Washington DC, which is being attacked by a giant carpet bombing flying battleship monster. She must now find clues and solve various puzzles to escape this house.

I honestly don't know the order of my current four games, cause at least two of them I'm basically starting up on a daily basis and one of them is not even complete yet, so I cheated.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Division 2
Monster Hunter World
Orbis Fugae

Transistor

The Walnut King
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Game 1 - Hollow Knight
Game 2 - Ring Fit Adventure
Game 3 - Cities Skylines

OK. I got this:

The bug from Hollow Knight is in the Ring Fit land and must build cities

Jiraiya

Oct 27, 2017
For Honor
Overcooked 2
Madden 20

So it seems we're using warriors like Orochi, Kensei and Nuxia to run around mad making enough food to feed an entire football stadium.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
1. The Division
2. Resident Evil 2
3. Red Dead Redemption II

A fully rendered and explorable Raccoon City with realism-lite survival mechanics, colored loot, inventory management, puzzles, ongoing live events, character customization, and random encounters.

I'll buy it right now Capcom, let's go.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Death stranding
Yakuza Kiwami 2
Hearthstone

This is essentially the yugioh anime

Nephtes

Oct 27, 2017
Game 1: The Witcher III
Game 2: Star Wars Fallen Order
Game 3: Borderlands 3

Its a souls-like open world RPG heavily focused on melee combat, storytelling featuring Geralt the Witcher in an intergalactic fantasy world where he needs to rebuild the Witcher ... er... Jedi order with BAZILLIONS of randomly generated cards for the mini game of Gwant ...which is where you will be spending most of your time due to the minigame having better gameplay than the main game.