• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Do you remember ronito?

• Yes

Votes: 380 52.6%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.1%
  • roni-who?

Votes: 108 15.0%
  • Thor: The Dark World

Votes: 183 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xpike

Oct 25, 2017
if anyone ever tells you '"but women have equal rights, feminism isn't needed" just point them to this thread

DiK4

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Yo this thread is fucked up.

I have a weird confession. Haven't talked to anyone about and honestly wasn't planning to until I looked into this hellhole of a thread and thought maybe this would lighten the place up or perhaps just make people think I am crazy.

Recently, over the past few months I have noticed something strange happening to me. It is hard to explain in words, but the best way to describe it is a tingling in my brain. Almost like a "Spidey sense". Except I do not get superpowers, at least not yet lol.

This sensation usually occurs if I'm either saying something or about to say something that (from what I have gathered) can be mood altering in a negative way to whoever I am saying it to. It's almost like an immediate vibration in my brain upon the ouch you hurt their feelings. I don't understand it, it's weird and I am still learning exactly how to live with this.

Thank you and good bye.

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry confessor, in all realistic likelihood those 8 other people that were interviewed probably picked up on some red flags about that position during the interview and just bailed out. You wont have picked up on them due to a retail background. There's been many discussions here on Era of employers paying jack shit but expecting loyalty and being able to take on a heavy workload and unpaid overtime. "they were worried I wouldn't be able to handle the environment" I just bet its a "Fast paced, challenging" environment. /s

If you do fail confessor, it's not going to be your fault but them.

Either way it's still out of retail. Worst case scenario, just spend a few months there and look for the next job up.

Albert

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats-On-Your-Fancy-New-Job.jpg
A situation like this happened to me but it was with an internship and just 2 other people, not 8.

It worked out great and is probably one of the best things to ever happen in my life.

Dec 12, 2017
I don't believe this is a real story but in the off chance it is, the confessor is an insecure, immature sociopath that is ruining not only a woman's life but destroying all of her ability to trust going forward. As her husband, you are supposed to be her best friend but you're not. You took the purest thing in your shit life and fucked it up and what's worse, gave no fucks about the effects on her health and/or the children.

Congrats, shitbag...but again, i don't believe this to be anything but a fake.

Deleted member 49179

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2018
We were just discussing how so many women's abuse confessions got posted, and what do you know? More abuse stories! And some of the worst... That story about the woman getting deceived by her monster of a husband and being forced to have children nearly made me barf. This guy should be in prison.

This thread is fucked up.

Deleted member 5086

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
We have some serious concerns about the state of the confessions thread, so we're temp locking it while we do a review. We'll issue a staff post once that has happened.

Deleted member 5086

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Given the number of confessions that are breaking both site rules and the OP's own rules, this thread will remain locked until further notice. We are really disappointed by the state of this thread. This is supposed to be for fun, and while shocking confessions are part of that, bigotry and misogyny have to be red lines.

We'll be having conversations with the community and OP to figure out if the thread has a future and what the future should look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.