• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Do you remember ronito?

• Yes

Votes: 380 52.6%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.1%
  • roni-who?

Votes: 108 15.0%
  • Thor: The Dark World

Votes: 183 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Confessor, maybe you should try to look at the good things you did. It is not all about the bad.

Maybe you should try for the people that care about...

This is a bit of a sad story. I think the confessor is good to open up and be honest about these things, but they're telling the wrong people these apologies

tenor.gif

Well, at least that's one more Trump supporter who'll realize how fucked over they are in time

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Confessor, maybe you should try to look at the good things you did. It is not all about the bad.

Hey buddy, there is a lot to look forward to in life. We all make mistakes. It is how we become better people that define us.
zach-braff-zachbraff-wait-is-she-really-his-aunt-i-53672671.png

So you could have had awesome sex with an experienced woman that just happened to be your aunt...

Ahem, good for avoiding confessor!
Why all of the incest era?!?!?!?!?!?
Dude, you are trying to spin it and it won't work. Come on.

Kirblar , you got an anonymous fan 👀

LOL

Oct 27, 2017
It sounds like that guy has late stage cancer so there's really not much to say. I would try my best to make amends before I died in that situation.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
The Aunt fucker story is weird but not as bad as it could be cos she isn't actually a blood relative, she's just married to his parents brother. Still pretty fucked up though.

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017

I feel for you, man, but if you're time is running short and you wanna make amends, do it with the people you love, not with strangers. However it goes, whether poorly or well, those people deserve to know how you feel.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
Each day is getting harder, that first confession, man...

lol at the aunt one, this must be what Alabama stands for.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Guess I just landed in WeirdEra. Can we have some cute wholesome confessions though please?
Enough with the incest, even if it's probably made up. Make up wholesome ones instead if y'all feeling this creative!

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
-Sister Luster is some wrong ass shit, calm your ass down and seek help. Either in an office or a brothel. Maybe both.
-Stop sleeping with your coworkers or your your coworkers spouses for fuck sake. No wonder everyone here is opposed to workspace romance, y'all just want to fuck the already taken for, ignoring the singles.
-Blood related or not, that Aunt story is weird. Honestly super believable but still weird. Family is family.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Heh, i remember the thread from last year. Honestly, if those were also the postable ones, i'm both scared but somewhat curious what depths are among the non postable ones.

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
Unless they are talking about confessing to a crime or talking about seriously vile/graphic stuff, just post them all anyway. The incest shit are kind of eh whatever now, and likely fake most of the time. That aunt story sounds real though.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Then it will be your last year officially, but you'll be back next year regardless.

You are only reading the postable ones.

Bless your soul for this, that must be a wild ride.
Also I was being dramatic, obviously. I don't plan on going anywhere.

If you want wholesome confessions you should hope for the return of cumfessor. Then you will know the meaning of true love.

I've heard of them. I hope they does return indeed!

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
That Aunt story though, that's pretty wild, haha. For the best you hightailed it out of there.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I always find it cute when people talk about how such and such confessions are probably fake.

Yeah, they might be fake but many of them could be true as well. Then again, I suppose it's easier to say it's fake than to think people can actually be like that haha.

I am SUPER curious what the not postable ones are like though

Salty_Josh

Oct 28, 2017
I'm just waiting for the confession where someone is cheating on their wife with 2 of their own cousins. I think after that the thread can be closed down

Coleslaw

Nov 3, 2018
Just in case you don't get told it enough - god bless you neoak and Cesspool. Doing god's work. Shout out to ronito and NTGYK (sorry if I'm forgetting somebody). Best thread of the year.

Whoever runs that email has truly gazed into the abyss.

OP
OP
neoak

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
Just in case you don't get told it enough - god bless you neoak and Cesspool. Doing god's work. Shout out to ronito and NTGYK (sorry if I'm forgetting somebody). Best thread of the year.

Whoever runs that email has truly gazed into the abyss.
NTGYK took it for a while, but we lost ronito for good 😢

OP
OP
neoak

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
Back in school I had a huge crush on this ... actually really bitchy girl. I was one of the nerds (naturally), so she was totally out of my league.

One day during break, she was walking by behind me while I was sitting on my chair. I knew she was there (I'd always notice her presence), so I turned around. Even just watching her was satisfaction for me back then.

So she notices my staring and yells at me 'what're ya looking at, loser?!'. And after she finishes yelling, she spits her chewing gum at me. Into my open mouth. I really didn't try, but the gum came flying so perfectly that I only had to open my mouth.

She was shocked herself. And then she became even more speechless when I started chewing her chewing gum. I must have had the happiest, silliest expression on my face, but I really enjoyed that gum like it was some delicious food glaced with sugar. Except it was a used gum covered with girl's saliva.

Good day in my life. It would later lead to a short, violent (not me), intense relationship.

OP
OP
neoak

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
Hello, ERA! Seems like incest is in this season, so I'd thought i'd share my story. I've recently celebrated 7 years of marriage... to my stepsister! Now get your mind out of the gutter, as this is a lot more tame than it sounds :P. So I met my wife in my first year of college. We hit it off, and in the next year we get more serious, and decide it's time to introduce each other to our parents. Which is where things go a lil bit crazy. See, we both lost parents at a early age. I lost my father, she lost her mother. My mom and her dad get introduced to each other and they, huh, hit it off well. Too well! A mere 3 months later, we discover that they started dating... Those were some awkward, awkward times, but we eventually accepted it. Flash-forward a year, and I'm now proposing to my wife. She says we yes, we start making planning the wedding and let family and friends know. A couple months later, one month before my wedding, our parents tell us they need to talk to us both. They then drop the bomb on us : they also plan on getting married. Effectively making us, yes step siblings. As you can imagine, we didn't took the news well, and we were pissed at them for quite a while. In the end, we had to make peace with it. I guess that in the end it's a technicality more than anything. We take it a lot more lightly these days and do a fair amount of jokes around it. My wife quotes that "What are you doing, step bro?" vine a lil bit too much tho lol.
Sorry if this isn't as spicy but I thought it was interesting to share considering what seems to be the current theme for confessions this year :P

7db1350bf08b2b19-but-wait-ohmygod-him-and-his-stepsister-wtf-ryan.gif

OP
OP
neoak

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
I'm 20(m) and was out at a private event for a friend's 21st birthday. She rented out a whole floor of a club just for her and her friends and it was honestly boujee as hell. I went with my friend (22m) and we were getting fucked up. That night I don't know how much I drank but it was enough for me to start smoking (the only reason I know this was from a video. I have never smoked before in my life). Anyway we were chilling with birthday girl and her cousin who came quite a ways away from another city. She was hot. We were dancing together and I was feeling her energy. Things get a bit quiet and my friend comes up to me and says: "she's 15, you know." I go "haha wtf!?." Because he's obviously joking so I ask her how old she was. She looks guilty and a bit shy and says 17. At this point I'm so sad because I'd never normally be fucking with someone that young. But I'm drunk and I just move on and kinda keep my distance from her from then on. Time moves forward and she's really trying to get with me and I'm drunk and stupid so I flirt back. Nothing major just a little hugging but nothing too intimate. Then me and my friend see our chance and leave with this white girl who I was kinda vibing with too (but that's a story for another time).
Anyway, I wake up the next day and I tell some of my other friends about this asian girl and how hot she was and how tragic it was that she was 17, but if this was a few months down the line I'd have been in there like swimwear. I'm feeling a little defeated, but we move.
The next day comes and my friend, who was there with me that night shows me her Instagram. In her bio it says in big capital letters her true age. She is FIFTEEN. This legit has me fucked up. Then I get shown a video of me dancing with her that I don't remember and I'm full on wining her. My friends keep teasing me about it like it's a big joke, but I'm honestly traumatised. I've never felt so disgusted with myself. Please tell me how gross I am I want to fucking die right now.
Much love era and stop trying to fuck your family members you freaks.

P.s. my friend didn't actually know how old she was until he saw her instagram. I didn't kiss her or anything and I got out as soon as I could. White girl was same age as me and I went home with her that night even though she witnessed everything :).

So you got close to the sun, but didn't go in. Congrats confessor!

OTHERWISE:

giphy.gif

I mean, you could wait 3 years... 👀

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
These 4 are something else. Whew.

You are filming but who was filming you, confessor?!?!! Seriously tho don't record someone without their consent.

That's uh.... That's just nasty. Why would you.... Know what? Nevermind.

The other kind of incest huh? Well okay then. Moving on.

Damn. That's fucked up that confessor was dancing with an underage girl. Yikes forever.

Eleriu

The Fallen - Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
These 4 confessions are something.

1: Confessor this is terrible holy shit. I hope you get caught and arrested.

2: Gross.

3: The other side of incest.

4: Hey confessor, you're gross. Yikes forever.

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans
I think this is, at least, sexual harrasment. Depending on where you are, you could be convicted a sex offender.
Congrats.

B r o
I think I'd be pretty miffed about that, too, Confessor. At least you didn't end up in this position in *other* ways. :)
So you got close to the sun, but didn't go in. Congrats confessor!

OTHERWISE:

giphy.gif

I mean, you could wait 3 years... 👀
I mean
Gross
If you're genuinely traumatized, though, you might want to talk to somebody about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.