• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jota typeZERO

Nov 3, 2017
Spain
I have no doubts on this: 5, 6, 1 and 3 are the movies I liked the most from the F&F series, and exactly in that order. Never liked 2, 4 or 7, in fact my headcanon considers 6 the last F&F movie. I am indiferent about Fate of the Furious and Hobbs & Shaw, though, because I never watched those, and I don't have interest in doing so.

Dec 31, 2017
I agree with yours more. At the very least I think Fast 5 and Tokyo Drift are the best ones.

For me:

1. Tokyo Drift
2. Fast 5
3. Fast 7
4. Fast 1
5. The Rest

RR30

Oct 22, 2018
Fast Five is the rest and meh on the rest. Do love how it's gotten more ridiculious in every new movie though.

Deleted member 30544

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
I'm glad to seen Tokyo Drift very high in everyone's lists. I thought I was the only one who liked that movie.

I'm not really a fan of the F&F franchise ( I think it's very stupid) but I like that movie a lot. So my list is only TD.