• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017

Pretty cool video series. They break down the math of E7 and how damage is dealt, and then build a team with low tier/underused characters and try content.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Posting again, if anyone is looking for a guild we have a couple spots in EpicEra. Highest GW tier so you get plenty of mystic medals if you participate.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Posting again, if anyone is looking for a guild we have a couple spots in EpicEra. Highest GW tier so you get plenty of mystic medals if you participate.
If you still have a spot open by next week I would like to get back - just need to get Diene first because settling on the account.
Haha yeah that's true. I've had my frustrations, specifically with balance decisions, but (I would like to think that) I usually give my thoughts in a constructive manner. I'm not sure why but I feel like a lot of the community are just angry in general, so anything SG does wrong can get blown out of proportion.

How comes you're not playing atm? I know you left your GL account but I thought you were playing EU?

My main game since the BE days has been FGO. The thing with FGO is there's only weekly missions, so I don't need to play everyday, and I'm also in what would be considered the end game, so for most of the events these days I barely need anything from the event shop. It's nice because it means I can put it on the back burner when things are busy (like recently), but if there was something going on in E7 and FGO and I only have time for one, FGO takes priority.
Oh so you are still satisfied with your main game. That FGO game must be amazing considering how much money they make....it doesn't look amazing and the gacha is supposed to be horrible so I was always wondering why people stick with it for so long. I doubt that all players are massive fans of the IP - I don't know or care much about the IP so it's always interesting to following the community for that game.

PS. More or less fresh restart when Diene drops...long story. Anyway....good to know that you are still around.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
From what I understand, FGO has a really good story after getting past the initial hurdle. I think someone else took over the writing at some point so it improves from then on? And that's the main reason most folks grow attached and stick with it.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
If you still have a spot open by next week I would like to get back - just need to get Diene first because settling on the account.

Oh so you are still satisfied with your main game. That FGO game must be amazing considering how much money they make....it doesn't look amazing and the gacha is supposed to be horrible so I was always wondering why people stick with it for so long. I doubt that all players are massive fans of the IP - I don't know or care much about the IP so it's always interesting to following the community for that game.

PS. More or less fresh restart when Diene drops...long story. Anyway....good to know that you are still around.
I wouldn't say FGO is amazing. I'm just a fan of Fate (despite all it's flaws) so I play for the characters really. The gacha is terrible, but I came into it knowing that so I adjusted my expectations (in 2020 I'll be pulling for 1 5* and 3 4*s, that's it lol). Once you have the people you like you don't really need anyone else. You play for the story, trying to clear it with your favourites really.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't say FGO is amazing. I'm just a fan of Fate (despite all it's flaws) so I play for the characters really. The gacha is terrible, but I came into it knowing that so I adjusted my expectations (in 2020 I'll be pulling for 1 5* and 3 4*s, that's it lol). Once you have the people you like you don't really need anyone else. You play for the story, trying to clear it with your favourites really.
Is there rerolling in it?

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Is there rerolling in it?
Not really. You get one free 10 pull at the beginning but it's a selective pool with no 5*s in it. The only way to reroll is when a special campaign is on that gives enough currency, but those opportunities are very rare. You're better off buying an account with the hero you want. I was fortunate enough to have been gifted my account by a fellow Era player, which had the 5* I wanted on it (and to this day still carries me on challenge content).

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Subbed J Kise in for Luna on my Hell Raid to boost my morale up to 31 so I could do both full mini-boss paths. The bosses are a bit slower but she clears mobs faster so overall an upgrade. I may try and switch her from Attack to Speed so I can pair her with ML Lidica and just CD lock bosses, could be really fun. I'm envisioning a Lidica, ML Lidica, and J Kise team to just completely control the flow of battle.

The team would have everything you need, two buff strippers, CR manipulation, defense breaks, CD manipulation, and decrease hit chance.

Yeah, just let us know. If it's a fresh account might have to wait til you get a bit stronger to be placed in GW though. The person that replaced your last account took up our "hide in the back tower" slot.

You remind me of my old roommate, he never finished RPGs like Skyrim because he constantly restarted to try new builds and paths.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
From what I understand, FGO has a really good story after getting past the initial hurdle. I think someone else took over the writing at some point so it improves from then on? And that's the main reason most folks grow attached and stick with it.

So its mostly about being invested in those units and their Story arcs. I can see why people are willing to stick around if they tell good stories around those units.

Always wanted to try it out because of how successful it is, but since i have no experience with the IP this probably wouldnt turn out well lol. Still intrigued by it, maybe if they ever host some crazy super beginner friendly event.

Yeah, just let us know. If it's a fresh account might have to wait til you get a bit stronger to be placed in GW though. The person that replaced your last account took up our "hide in the back tower" slot.

You remind me of my old roommate, he never finished RPGs like Skyrim because he constantly restarted to try new builds and paths.
Perfect - thanks. Yeah i dont need to be part of the GW setup, i doubt ill be able to contribute anytime soon. Just being part of a Guild with familiar members is enough for me.

Hah, yeah kinda...must have replayed the game like 4-5 times already, always going for different reasons and comparing how fast they can clear or get to 10-10.

The only irreplaceable unit is Diene...i need her lol.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Always wanted to try it out because of how successful it is, but since i have no experience with the IP this probably wouldnt turn out well lol. Still intrigued by it, maybe if they ever host some crazy super beginner friendly event.
So here's the interesting thing: the gacha is shit, but the game is reasonably f2p friendly. The reason I say this is because every so often events give a free 4* hero, and they're usually pretty good. 4 of them are considered the best 4*s in their respective class. Also your starting hero (that everyone gets) is the best 4* in the game bar none, and one of the best supports in the game. The 1-3*s are also pretty viable. So if you just want to play the game and the story it's perfectly doable with just the f2p heroes and a friend support hero. Farming events is a bit more difficult as an f2p player though.

The main problem is that most people have characters they like so that's why they pull. And that's why everyone complains about the gacha. But if you're not attached to anyone then it's a fairly accessible game.

Fairly. Farming can be a bitch sometimes (he says because the current event is a bitch lol).

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think the problem is that part of the appeal of gacha games is getting new heroes so it can be a bit disheartening to look forward to maybe one new 5* a year (and that still requires luck). Also starting to lock stuff behind Chapter 7 makes things a bit less new (or lazy) player friendly.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Is anyone else still using regular Cecilia or trying to make her work? I want to theorycraft a little.

Right now I'm running Ceci with F.Ceci so that one can hold Aurius and the other Adamant Shield. That creates a ton of protection, which lets me put something like Yufine + Momo in the other two slots and grind it out against a lot of teams that don't put out a stupid amount of firepower in the first two turns (fffff youuuuu ssb + other assholes). The problem is that I'm honestly feeling more utility from Ceci's artifact than from Ceci's kit, and that sucks.

Here's how I'd break down her skills:

S3: Easily the most useful part of her kit, and really the only thing she does better than other units. The provoke does really help. The downside is that after a certain point, most people put immunity on their important units, so you'd either need an AoE buff stripper (which I don't have) to move before her, or just use her S3 later, which leaves you open to getting murdered. For single target lockdown, Fluri is better at this because her bird strips before it applies provoke/break, plus her S1 and S2 provide more utility anyway.

S2: As far as I can tell, this is mostly useless. Atk down is theroetically amazing, but the low effect chance makes it too unreliable to count on. I almost never see this land. Dizzy is far better at defensive debuffing.

S1: 50% def break is decent, but nothing to phone home about, especially when the game has so many units that have a 50% def break move as a footnote to an already amazing kit.

I think Ceci's main problem is that while her debuffs are all good, they don't happen often enough to be counted on, probably by design. Too high a proc rate on either her S1 or S2 would be broken. But leaving them at around 50% makes her feel like a character with low effectiveness, even if you build her with as much eff as you want. Her damage doesn't seem great either, though maybe it's because I haven't managed to stack her with enough HP to make the HP scaling noticeable.

I'm starting to feel that the usual build of speed + tankiness + effectiveness on Ceci doesn't make much sense for her because her S1 and S2 are fundamentally too unreliable to make an effectiveness build worth it in the first place. So that makes me wonder if it's better to make her more bruisery instead. I feel like a bunch of useful debuffs at a low proc rate means that you need a lot of tries for them to pop up enough to affect a fight, which naturally means a prolonged fight fits her better than a short one, which means bruisers.

So with that in mind, does it make more sense to build her speedy and tanky, but with less emphasis on effectiveness and more on damage instead? She still needs the speed to move often enough to at least try to land debuffs, but I feel like building for damage may make more sense than effectiveness.

How good is her HP scaling, anyway? I haven't noticed it much with Ceci at around 18k hp. I'm not sure if it's better to stack full HP or try to get a mix of atk and hp.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
How good is her HP scaling, anyway? I haven't noticed it much with Ceci at around 18k hp. I'm not sure if it's better to stack full HP or try to get a mix of atk and hp.

You can see all that on Epic7x, I've never used Cecilia so can't comment on her usefulness but, for example:

Fire Ken's S1 scales by 10% of his health and overall has a multiplier of 1.87. So his S1 (Atk + HP * 0.1)*1.87.

Cecilia's S1 scales by 7% of her health with an overall multiplier of 1.87 BUT her attack is scaled down to 70%. So her S1 is (Atk *.7 + HP*.07) * 1.87.

Long story short, on her S1, 100 HP you add is adding ~13 damage and every 100 attack you add is adding 130 damage. Health being easier to stack, makes it a trade off. BUT they made her a tank compared to a damage dealer like Ken due to her multipliers on her attack being low. Basically don't bother trying to build her as a bruiser. She's a tank that deals status effects through and through.

Last edited:

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
You can see all that on Epic7x, I've never used Cecilia so can't comment on her usefulness but, for example:

Fire Ken's S1 scales by 10% of his health and overall has a multiplier of 1.87. So his S1 (Atk + HP * 0.1)*1.87.

Cecilia's S1 scales by 7% of her health with an overall multiplier of 1.87 BUT her attack is scaled down to 70%. So her S1 is (Atk *.7 + HP*.07) * 1.87.

Long story short 100 HP you add is adding ~13 damage and every 100 attack you add is adding 130 damage. Health being easier to stack, makes it a trade off. BUT they made her a tank compared to a damage dealer like Ken due to her multipliers on her attack being low. Basically don't bother trying to build her as a bruiser. She's a tank that deals status effects through and through.
Damn lol. There goes that idea.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Damn lol. There goes that idea.

Yeah, it gets worse when you look at her S2. Her attack is scaled down by a multiplier of 0.4 whereas someone like Ken's is scaled up by a multiplier of 1.2.

Knight's generally get the shaft on damage dealing unless their S3 has something super wacky like damage off of lost health (Krau).

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it gets worse when you look at her S2. Her attack is scaled down by a multiplier of 0.4 whereas someone like Ken's is scaled up by a multiplier of 1.2.

Knight's generally get the shaft on damage dealing unless their S3 has something super wacky like damage off of lost health (Krau).
That would explain why I never see her S2 doing any damage.

Vinimaw

Oct 28, 2017
Interested if there's still a spot.
My account is Vinimaw, but i'm on the EU server so I don't know if there are cross server guilds. I'm in a random guild right now.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
In today's bitching: 29% effect resistance helmet from the Arena shop. I feel like that Chevy Chase Vegas Vacation moment:

"Why don't you give me half the money you were going to bet, we'll go out back, I'll kick you in the nuts and we'll call it a day?"

Also I loathe that SSB's S2 does not trigger Champ Zerato's counter attack if he gets defense broke. Not that it would have saved my poor GW choices today, but blegh.

Interested if there's still a spot.
My account is Vinimaw, but i'm on the EU server so I don't know if there are cross server guilds. I'm in a random guild right now.

Yeah, we're Global. That wouldn't work, sorry.

Vinimaw

Oct 28, 2017
No worries.
Cleared the AT !

And now i'm stuck on Abyss 73 if there are any advices...

Tried with Ken, Luna, Lena, AMontmo all are 6* and couldn't survive after killing the two trees and crystal.

I have a new Commander Lorina 6* and a Kiris 5* but every time I tried with her, she doesnt survive the first phase.
If I want her to survive, I have to get two healers and then I don't have enough dps.
But at the same time, too much dps means too much counter from the golem...

I'm farming to get Kluri 50 and do her SC.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
No worries.
Cleared the AT !

And now i'm stuck on Abyss 73 if there are any advices...

Tried with Ken, Luna, Lena, AMontmo all are 6* and couldn't survive after killing the two trees and crystal.

I have a new Commander Lorina 6* and a Kiris 5* but every time I tried with her, she doesnt survive the first phase.
If I want her to survive, I have to get two healers and then I don't have enough dps.
But at the same time, too much dps means too much counter from the golem...

I'm farming to get Kluri 50 and do her SC.
Grats on AT clear!

You can try leaving the crystal alive. It'll give your non dps something to wack at to minimize counter attacks and will let you get to the golem faster; although for that you'd want a dispel for the crystal's buffs. Non-blue dps would also help as they have 50% miss against green and take more damage.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Well my defense rate went significantly up from last week with my retooled SSB, Lilias, and addition of ML Lidica. On the down side I don't know what part of it was more effective than my last team since I changed so many things at once so I don't know where to go from here.

Went from 7.5% rate with SSB/Charles/Lilias/Basar to 15% rate with SSB/GPurrgis/Lilias/ML Lidica. Tripping up a lot of cleavers and a few A Vildred teams because my SSB is damn near impossible to cleave but I have no idea if G Purrgis or ML Lidica are actually doing anything. I see one of two ways I'm succeeding, my ML Lidica is outspeeding opponent A Lots and resetting cooldown or they can't cleave SSB and she's defense breaking and then killing with her S3 (immunity/rage set).

I might sub Charles back in for G Purrgis and see what happens.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I love how the holday login artifact is called "Last Years Cookie". With all of the re-runs, they couldn't even bake a fresh batch of cookies for us?

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Saint Diene ist safe and home. Took me 145 Bookmarks to get her. Glad that it worked out since I didn't had much more saved up on this one week old account and I didn't wanna reroll for her.

Best of luck to anyone pulling for her.

Also enjoy her Sidestory if it's your first time. Great stuff.

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
It took me to pity, again, for the banner 5*. Not a single 5* anything before that. Just my luck. Thankfully the event has the Diene artifact so at least I can grab one there for my collection.

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I got Diene in 11 summons, but no artifact. 3rd banner where the 5* came real quick. Didn't have enough to pity either, but this banner is a little over 3 weeks, so I had time.
I'm saving up for the artifact from the shop.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
28 summons for Diene to grace me, didn't get the artifact but don't really care, I'll get it from the side story and slowly limit break it if it's any good.

Vinimaw

Oct 28, 2017
First pull was the artifact, then it took me 90 pulls for Diene but i got Rose and 2 other artifacts.

Kentsui

Oct 26, 2017
60 summons for Diene and about the same for Iseria, I'm ok with that with how early I am in the game :P

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
121 club for Saint Diene, jumping in on Iseria and wasting bookmarks into the soulweaver prior I have about 60bm left over.

The best thing about hitting Pity though is how many Rucid and Hazels I get. So much fodder to push out a new 6*.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
So I've been saving all my skystones for the Special Epic Pass to get the Iseria skin...

Considering I already have 3 Ice Soulweavers, Angelic Montmo, Angelica, and Elena... Is it really worth going for a fourth?

Also I began the Specialty Change for Lorina... This is going to be awhile haha.

Lastly I began the UH stuff. Not sure how far I will be able to get but thus far I'm holding on. Level 50s with 70+ gear can fight lv 60 enemies, right? Just not anything past that?

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
So I've been saving all my skystones for the Special Epic Pass to get the Iseria skin...

Considering I already have 3 Ice Soulweavers, Angelic Montmo, Angelica, and Elena... Is it really worth going for a fourth?

Also I began the Specialty Change for Lorina... This is going to be awhile haha.

Lastly I began the UH stuff. Not sure how far I will be able to get but thus far I'm holding on. Level 50s with 70+ gear can fight lv 60 enemies, right? Just not anything past that?

None of the Soul Weaver you mentioned does what Diene does with the attack buff and the damage mitigation. She is also a limited units and quite the essential part of the core e7 lore. I personally wouldnt wanna miss her - but you obv. dont need her to clear content or enjoy the game.

About the UH stuff...since you can try it out for "free" - just try to get as far as possible, once you hit a roadblock you can figure out where the issue or what to improve between gear, skill level and unit level/awakenings.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Saint Diene ist safe and home. Took me 145 Bookmarks to get her. Glad that it worked out since I didn't had much more saved up on this one week old account and I didn't wanna reroll for her.

Best of luck to anyone pulling for her.

Also enjoy her Sidestory if it's your first time. Great stuff.
Glad she came home relatively easy for you, I know how long you've been waiting for her.

I also managed to get her. For some reason heroes I actually care about come home reasonably easy.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I had to hit pity on Iseria and I've gone real hard on a lot of banners lately so in pretty drained. Hope I can grab Diene before she goes. More for collection purposes than actually wanting to use her.
I did manage to pull Faithless Lidica today, which was a love surprise. I don't have an immediate use for her and my queue of high priority units I'm working on at the moment has shoved her to the back of the line but I love her design so I'm glad to have her.

leehom

Nov 30, 2017
Got Elena on first pull. Took 102 to get Diene.

Have a bunch of heroes since I started playing and don't know which combination is best for GW/PVP defense.

Could you guys take a look below at let me know which heroes would be best?

Ken, Ravi, Luna, Seaside Bellona, Angelic Montmorancy, Angelica, Violet, Iseria, Basar, Judge Kise, Fallen Cecilia, Auxilary Lots, Karin, Blood Blade Karin, Sez, Elena, Shadow Rose, Cidd, Assassin Cidd, Assassin Cartuja, Righteous Thief Roozid, Tenebria, Luluca, General Purrgis, Crimson Armin, and Diene.

Last edited:

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Ken, Ravi, Luna, Seaside Bellona, Angelic Montmorancy, Angelica, Violet, Iseria, Basar, Judge Kise, Fallen Cecilia, Auxilary Lots, Karin, Blood Blade Karin, Sez, Elena, Shadow Rose, Cidd, Assassin Cidd, Assassin Cartuja, Righteous Thief Roozid, Tenebria, Luluca, General Purrgis, Crimson Armin, and Diene.

I think I've struck the ones I see and don't really think are a threat. There are exceptions where these heroes may be used well but generally speaking you need very good gear for them and other heroes might still be better. Shadow Rose for me generally I can out run her at 210ish so unless you start throwing heroes like Roozid as well I think SR is a bit too slow these days.

Assassin Cartuja + Violet is very strong on defense.
Aux Lots into soul burning BBK is still a meme I think and honestly kind of dumb effective if you have the speed for it.

Ken, SSB and Fallen Ceci are great on defense. They destroy me pretty often. Ken a little less so now that we're swimming in water heroes but his S3 is still scary.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Got Diene in 14 pulls, huzzah. That makes 7 5* heroes I have in my box collecting dust until I can get around to gearing them.

What's a good Banshee 11 team? These are my units:
Vildred
Violet
Charles
Iseria
Vivian
Lots
Armin
Silk
All the 3*'s I think
Specimen Sez
Challenger Dominiel
General Purrgis
Guiding Aither
Shooting Star Achates
Celestial Mercedes
Champion Zerato
Assassin Cartuja
Commander Lorina
A bunch of the dark/light 3*'s as well
My geared non-Green units are Tamarine, Clarissa, Taranor Guard, SSB, Angelic Mont, Angelica, Cermia, Sol, and Lilas.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Got Elena on first pull. Took 102 to get Diene.

Have a bunch of heroes since I started playing and don't know which combination is best for GW/PVP defense.

Could you guys take a look below at let me know which heroes would be best?

You have fantastic units to chose from.

For Arena/GW offense you have awesome options for cleaving. You typically want an opener that pushes you forward or the enemy backwards. Followed by someone that will defense break or attack buff your cleaver and then your cleaver.

You also have some great bruisers to duel it out with other tank teams but I prefer cleaving myself.

Basar is hands down the best if you can get your hands on a max limit broke Tagahel's. But that's a high requirement. He can open by pushing back and adding anti-buff. He's the best opener in the game. Aux lots is similar, you can actually run non leveled Tags on both to get 20 souls ready for an opener like Basar.

I like to categorize by usage. For offense:

Openers (in priority): Basar, Aux Lots, Roozid

Cleavers: J. Kise, BBK (really a tie)

Set-Up: Aux Lots (for CR Push, Atk Buff), Tenebria (for def break, weak against blues), G Purrgis (for atk buff)

You can also run a team of single target deletes like Cidd and Luna where you focus on CR manipulating them to the front and deleting the biggest threat on the other team. Cidd is useful to give your team a speed imprint but can also take care of opposing blue units really well. You can add a single target deleter as your 4th unit to provide insurance if your cleave fails.

For offense I would recommend focusing on Aux Lots, Basar, and either J Kise or BBK.

Aux lots, Roozid, and Basar don't have to be 6* to do their job.

On defense, tons of options again, but defense is really tough to cover all your bases. The best defense is usually introducing RNG so as Snormy pointed out Ass Cat and Violet with a Moonlight Dreamblade is a super potent defense.

For arena defense F Ceci, SSB, and Ass Cat are meta favorites throughout all ranks. C Armin is useful but really only for Arena and not GW IMO.

Ravi and Ken are great bruisers but you'll have trouble using them against all the blue units that overwhelmingly common.

I'm a massive fan of G Purrgis. I used him in my push to the Top 10 in arena to bait dark units.

It takes time to build everything up for offense/defense and arena/GW. So don't expect to cover everything with a few units. SSB and F Ceci are the best candidates if you want to build for both right now.

Some notional offenses might be (as you get to mid challenger you'll find Roozid needs to be replaced by someone that contributes more than just speed pushing and your other units will require faster gear, it's just part of the gear progression):
Roozid/Aux Lots/Cleaver/Cidd
Roozid/Aux Lots/Cleaver/Tenebria
Basar/Roozid/Tenebria/Cleaver (ideally replace Tenebria with Tywin)
Basar/Roozid/G.Purrgis/Cleaver
SSB/F.Ceci/Montmo/C.Armin
Basar/Tenebria/Cidd/Luna

Some notional defenses might be:
F.Ceci/SSB/Montmo/C.Armin
Ass Cat/Violet/SSB/F.Ceci
Ass Cat/Violet/SSB/Elena
etc

I personally ran Roozid/Basar/G.Purrgis/J.Kise up to Champion and hit a wall there before switching to a Spez comp to get to Legend. On defense, my best so far has been Lilias/ML Lidica/G.Purrgis/SSB but you have far better defensive units than I do (no violet, ass cat, f.ceci or carmin).

That all being said it is much harder to cleave in GW because you have one less unit to set up your cleave. I ran into that problem and had to start building more bruisers and tanks.

Last edited:

leehom

Nov 30, 2017
Thanks snormy and lt519, I'll start working on those units.

I have a max limit broken Tagahels and have been using A Lots to J Kise.

Will try A Lots to BBK when she's built up.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Beyond all that I think there are some characters that are generally easier to build. For instance my understanding of JKise is that her cleave is two fold with soul burn extra turn. This says to me her damage is likely higher than bbk but bbk has 10 soul SB and as a natural 4* you can get away with maxing her S3 and save mola for others.

Characters like Ravi I think are incredible budget heroes for 5*. Her kit lets you build her in a lot of ways and her sustain can keep her alive quite well but to make her really strong I think the gear requirement is too high and likely better on other heroes.

After considering mola investment it is good to look into gearing. Some heroes need HP and def more than others. Some bruisers such as ken don't really need att stat at all.

Another thing is that some characters are great but can be rng incredible with some setups. The mention of Cidd being one hero that I think is incredibly strong at this. If he gets r&l proc he can have turns and be deleting heroes super fast but that is assuming you have the artefact (I don't).

As with all gacha games I think it is important to use characters you like too. Progression and what you already have/using is also worth considering.

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Pulling an ML 5* is so great!

Then you see it is a dupe. When there are so many you don't have. Smh.

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Damn that's tanky, thanks for posting.

IMO you also want some speed on him so you can cycle to his soul burn s1. I have mine with speed set and speed boots. 40% or so effectiveness seems enough to reliably stun all but dedicated healers who stack ER. I use ML Crozet ALL the time in pvp. Not just with Spez but with many other team comps. Being able to get to 100% stun with s1 is so so useful.

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Got C.Dom for the login rewards today. It sucks being behind a day. Anyway, new hero Alencia.

Another martial artist warrior with defense buff for team and defense break on S1. Such a cute loli.

Status
Not open for further replies.