• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
The fact Cecilia referred to Luna as a sister was a little heartbreaking considering what happened.
Are Ya'll rollin on CeCe? No.... right?
I have her already so I'll skip. Really she should have been on that exclusive equipment list. She's like one step away from being really good imo. Just needs a bit of help.
I don't particularly enjoy PVP, so if my slot can be used for someone that does I will oblige and give it up. I mostly just use the guild to donate daily and for the member shop, so if everyone votes for it to become a more PVP-centric guild, it's no hard feelings. I'm pretty casual when it comes to the more grindy nature of the game, and realize I'm not as hardcore as some of you. I can just try to find a more casual guild if I need to, no worries!
I understand how you feel. This was me when I first started. I didn't do any attacks for like the first month of playing. But I felt bad just mooching off the guild so I started attacking, and now it's the only content I really play for. The best advice I can say is focus on a core 6 units that can do a lot of content. Someone like Angelica is amazing because she can be used in all PvE, Wyvern, and PvP. Build units like that and then you can just attack whatever and get it done with even if you really end up hating it.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Immediately built the cleave team I've been dying to try out for the past month - fast Basar, not-as-fast Tywin, rage set Judge Kise with 3400 atk/300 critdmg (and 50% crit, but Tywin is there). I'd even farmed up exactly the number of catalysts I'd need for Judge Kise's skill upgrades. The nice thing about the rage set is that it was going totally unused, just sitting on Chloe doing nothing.

Fourth member has been up in the air. I ended up going with a second Mage, even though I don't have a second maxed Tagehel's if I build them fast enough to go before Tywin then I can build up to a second soulburn anyways.

Started off with Gloomyrain for her speed imprint but she wasn't doing anything other than that, so I switched over to a high speed, high effectiveness Tenebria. I will say I was disappointed in their performance at first - I get hard countered by Lilias, and I kept failing to kill things like ML Ken (who is EVERYWHERE now). There was an SSB that only took like 25% of her hp from Kise's S2 despite being debuffed. And a Destina that ate a def break and still survived the S2-S3 combo.

Turns out I just forgot to put on Portrait of the Saviors. Whoops. A lot of people still have such insane gear they can still survive, and I guess I need to totally avoid Lilias because most people build her 220+ speed and she dodges Basar 100% of the time. But I haven't had trouble winning the race with 244 as long as I avoid Dizzy and Roozid. Also once I fixed my artifacts, Tenebria's help has allowed me to one-shot every ML Ken I've fought so far. And she isn't even buffed yet.

The nice thing about Tenebria is if something unexpected happens I at least have the option to use her CR pushback S2 instead of the S3 def break. Hasn't really worked out in my favor yet, but it's there. Could be a good option against something like an unexpectedly fast disabler that could still sneak in before Judge. Though once she has a sleep on S3 that's probably gonna always be the better plan.

I could improve the team a bit by giving Immunity to Judge and Basar, but I lose a little damage and speed. And my Immunity gear frankly sucks balls. I'll be able to buy another hell raid chestpiece soon so I'll probably get the immunity one there.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Turns out I just forgot to put on Portrait of the Saviors. Whoops. A lot of people still have such insane gear they can still survive, and I guess I need to totally avoid Lilias because most people build her 220+ speed and she dodges Basar 100% of the time. But I haven't had trouble winning the race with 244 as long as I avoid Dizzy and Roozid. Also once I fixed my artifacts, Tenebria's help has allowed me to one-shot every ML Ken I've fought so far. And she isn't even buffed yet.

You have significantly more damage output on your J. Kise then me due to the Crit D, Rage Set, and Defense Break and you still aren't fully cleaving teams?! I guess they really are super tanky. I'm in Champ IV right now and if I run into a Krau/F.Ceci/Carmin/SSB set-up or something like that without a healer I know they are tanky and unsurprisingly my cleave only takes them to like half health lol. That's why I make sure to use Vivian as my second mage both for her immunity and S2 damage burst on weak enemies and J.Kise's cooldown usually renders them useless anyway.

But yes, avoid Lilias at all costs, she'll totally blow up your cleave if you miss. I also avoid comps that feature SSB and ML Ken as my J.Kise is too squishy and weak to one shot an ML Ken and the SSB/ML Ken counter attack will kill J.Kise on my S2 before I can S3. My defense has a 200 speed Lilias with immunity just because I found her so difficult to deal with as a ML Basar user.

You just have to be careful with triggering SSB's. I've seem them do 6k damage on a S2 with RSD and if you run Basar/Tywin you are prepping her for a second S2 on J.Kise's first attack.

I'm also sitting at 244 speed with Basar and I rarely ever get out sped and if I do it's a Dizzy so I just bring DJ Basar instead of Roozid and win the rematch.

Vinimaw

Oct 28, 2017
try to get the free 5* Hero Yuna from the connections, she helps your team get turns faster and she buffs attack. If you skill her up and give her good gear she could also be your main dog walker.

My god, what is wrong with the drop rate of the catalysts for Yuna. I spent 500 enegery on the 6-2 to get 6 fang and I only got like 3 in 4 hours. The drop rate is abysmal and we can't really speed the process.

h0tp0ck3t

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
My god, what is wrong with the drop rate of the catalysts for Yuna. I spent 500 enegery on the 6-2 to get 6 fang and I only got like 3 in 4 hours. The drop rate is abysmal and we can't really speed the process.
Catalyst grinding is hell. You can hope the ones you need show up in the exchange shop for an ongoing event, request them from your guild, or upgrade the Alchemist Steeple and exchange ones you don't need for ones you do at terrible rates lol

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Got Ceci without going to pity. I think I'll casually pull a bit for Luna, but I probably won't go to pity with her. I already have Yufine, and Clorina not needing molas at all makes her a much more tempting choice, since I already have her.

Cecelia's confidence whenever she appears in the story or side stories is always so refreshing, lol.

She can clearly handle anything. Then again when your mum stand toe to toe with Straze it's a given lol.
It's one reason why Ceci is one of my favorite characters in the game. Her straightforward nature is refreshing when everyone else seems to avoid talking.

Plus the way she's permanently lost and keeps wandering into everyone else's side stories amuses me to no end.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
My god, what is wrong with the drop rate of the catalysts for Yuna. I spent 500 enegery on the 6-2 to get 6 fang and I only got like 3 in 4 hours. The drop rate is abysmal I we can't really speed the process.
yeah drop rates are garbage we will see if the pet system actually changes it.

make sure to check out the catalyst doc

If you can farm unrecorded History I would say farm UH 2S-S2 for ultra fang drops and buy it from AP Shop with ap points
Cidonia 2S-3 is also a good spot for drops and AP Shop

Last edited:

Vinimaw

Oct 28, 2017

h0tp0ck3t

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Well this was weird. BBK killed Arby with her S3 and... didn't go again? He sure as fuck did :(

Edit: he was actually the only one she killed. Does revive negate "on kill" abilities?

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
So got my Tamaseria cleave with J Kise going today. It works pretty well but does have some major flaws.

Counter Dizzy stops it. I definitely need Immunity on J Kise. My Luluca does AoE for Def Break then Dizzy counter attacks and stuns JKise. On defense counter feels like it is 100%.

But I still win more than lose with it so it's not that big of a deal.

My gear is generally trash. I would have to ruin a lot of my existing geared units to win the speed game everytime. So I'm ok futzing around Challenger V as long as it makes farming Conquest Points easier.

Aurizen

Oct 25, 2017
Philly
The fact Cecilia referred to Luna as a sister was a little heartbreaking considering what happened.
I have her already so I'll skip. Really she should have been on that exclusive equipment list. She's like one step away from being really good imo. Just needs a bit of help.

I understand how you feel. This was me when I first started. I didn't do any attacks for like the first month of playing. But I felt bad just mooching off the guild so I started attacking, and now it's the only content I really play for. The best advice I can say is focus on a core 6 units that can do a lot of content. Someone like Angelica is amazing because she can be used in all PvE, Wyvern, and PvP. Build units like that and then you can just attack whatever and get it done with even if you really end up hating it.
I would love to see a side story of this... Maybe when we get their continent unlocked.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
You have significantly more damage output on your J. Kise then me due to the Crit D, Rage Set, and Defense Break and you still aren't fully cleaving teams?! I guess they really are super tanky. I'm in Champ IV right now and if I run into a Krau/F.Ceci/Carmin/SSB set-up or something like that without a healer I know they are tanky and unsurprisingly my cleave only takes them to like half health lol. That's why I make sure to use Vivian as my second mage both for her immunity and S2 damage burst on weak enemies and J.Kise's cooldown usually renders them useless anyway.

But yes, avoid Lilias at all costs, she'll totally blow up your cleave if you miss. I also avoid comps that feature SSB and ML Ken as my J.Kise is too squishy and weak to one shot an ML Ken and the SSB/ML Ken counter attack will kill J.Kise on my S2 before I can S3. My defense has a 200 speed Lilias with immunity just because I found her so difficult to deal with as a ML Basar user.

You just have to be careful with triggering SSB's. I've seem them do 6k damage on a S2 with RSD and if you run Basar/Tywin you are prepping her for a second S2 on J.Kise's first attack.

I'm also sitting at 244 speed with Basar and I rarely ever get out sped and if I do it's a Dizzy so I just bring DJ Basar instead of Roozid and win the rematch.

I thought about Vivian but I don't want to mess with her too much as I use her in a lot of PVE stuff. And the def break is, if not essential, at least really funny.

image.png

but yeah if anything interrupts my combo its over - it'll be safer after Tene's buff. But I don't really give a shit if I lose, I'm not trying to climb. Just want pointz and matches that don't take 20 minutes.

I feel like this defensive strategy is bad lol. You want your strongest members in keep basically to stonewall anyone who gets to them. That is obviously assuming you have the offensive firepower to take down the enemy squad.

whenever we fight teams with weak people in forts we know we can relax because that shit absolutely does not fly against anyone above...I dunno, like rank 2-300?

Pelicano

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I thought about Vivian but I don't want to mess with her too much as I use her in a lot of PVE stuff. And the def break is, if not essential, at least really funny.

but yeah if anything interrupts my combo its over - it'll be safer after Tene's buff. But I don't really give a shit if I lose, I'm not trying to climb. Just want pointz and matches that don't take 20 minutes.

whenever we fight teams with weak people in forts we know we can relax because that shit absolutely does not fly against anyone above...I dunno, like rank 2-300?
Yeah. We can usually tell before we even fight a single tower when it's gonna be a bloodbath. Usually just unit comps / awakenings, but if they prove to be a bit tougher and then their main tower is a joke, we proceed to afk. In either scenario, they can never even get to any of our keeps. If they do, their spirits are summarily broken as they just lose every ticket they have left to get it to 20 HP.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Dev notes for October/November preview

Edit:
More details but still lots of questions for pets about the currencies and skills. For the imprint concentration it's good that they abandoned the idea of skill effects, but it sounds like the item to increase it will be kinda rare; hopefully not because I don't need a third fragment type for me to start hoarding.

As for the new forge thing. I'm not sure we need another currency, especially with random substats. Maybe eventually they'll reach the point where I can just craft a piece of gear I want then hunt for charms.

I do wonder how world bosses will play out with 4 teams, that your support team can only be used a limited number of times is kind of a neat touch.

Last edited:

Grim

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK.
I'm not sure we need another currency,

We don't. Unless they start raining catalysts down upon us, they've more or less acknowledged how starved players are for catalysts because of the recent skill enhancement changes.

We don't need....or want another currency.

Molas, Gold, gear upgrades, gear rng, catalysts. Unless they ease up on the aforementioned, don't add any more SG.

Another currency or two is my only issue with this update.

Last edited:

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
A new currency for pets. Another currency for equipment conversion and last, but not least, another currency for imprint concentration. The only thing I'm looking forward to is the equipment conversion.

I don't have enough heroes to field 4 parties for world bosses let alone gearing all of them with good gear.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a bit let down. It seems like they can never just release QoL without strings attached.

Pets! Cute! And they let you auto repeat! ...but you need a currency to auto repeat that you get from chests and hunts. Oh.

New imprint system! Neat! ...but you need a new currency.

Gear rerolling! Finally! ...but you need to sacrifice a ton of gear and gold on top of that.

It's like they're incapable of just giving players some no-strings-attached QoL.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
I wish they could have made it simple as a few clicks, hopefully pets are not to time consuming, i spend so much time on the game already.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
They are going to make this game so complex it's completely unapproachable for new people. It's was already there but they are making it worse. This many currencies is just unacceptable.

On a side note, I totally botched GW today, sorry guys. I just can't believe the poor RNG I had today, I did need a little bit to go my way but absolutely nothing fell in my favor.

First round against a Roozid/Dizzy/Violet comp I brought Lilias, Cermia, and Vivian. The plan was to cleanse with Lilias, S3 with Vivian (for immunity against Dizzy CR pushback and some damage for Vivian later), burn down Violet with Cermia and then clean up. So Violet eats his apple since he's faster than my Cermia when pushed back with Lilias. Roozid laps Cermia and somehow lands an attack down debuff on Cermia. Then with Oath Key she whiffs on Violet and the match is over when normally at that health even a missed greater attack buff would have killed him on a miss.

Next match I over-planned and really needed Seallona to land an unhealable on ML Ken and she whiffs. Then in Round 2 I was up against Dizzy, Luna, Angie. Super easy team, but since I wanted to use Baiken in the first match I had to get creative. So I bring Basar, ML Basar, and J. Kise for the cleave. Basar goes and whiffs the CR pushback on Dizzy, no big deal, because ML Basar will just cleanse. Dizzy goes and fucking Sira Ren silences ML Basar. Match over because I can't cleanse J. Kise.

So I had several odds in my favor situations go the other way and went 0-1-1 instead of what should have probably been 0-2-0 with just normal bad RNG, 1-1-0 if things went neutral and 2-0-0 if things went in my favor. Instead I just got Fire Emblem RNG'd.

I need to rethink my strategies.

Last edited:

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I'm glad the pet system was pushed back another two weeks just so they could gate the auto repeat function behind pet food. Letting us freely burn stamina without babysitting the game was obviously asking for too much; our time isn't THAT important.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
More new currencies? This game already has way too many of them.

I retooled a bunch of units in the gear event. I don't think I can cleave in arena anymore, but my GW units are stronger and I have more options. I'll just coast in arena and farm conquest points until at least the next gear event.

Also finally got Yufine going. Her damage looks weird because sometimes she seems a bit underwhelming, but sometimes she will S3 a guy for like 40k.

I need to farm like a billion catalysts for her because this game doesn't seem to realize that they should have stopped making currency a while ago. When the screen can't physically show all the currencies that exist in the game at the same time, that's a sign you've gone way too far.

Last edited:

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
They sure like their currencies. Lol.

I dont give a shit about auto rerun so whatever. I only want pets to open chests.

Being able to trash a bunch of bad gear to make something I want is great. If I can choose to make speed boots with speed main stat I will be happy.

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I swapped my 233 speed Dizzy to a slower, 17k HP, Abyssal Crown Counter Dizzy yesterday. I'm not too happy with my defense results so far. Running Fallen Cecilia, Crimson Armin, Martial Artist Ken, and Dizzy. I don't think I have a damage threat on my team. I was hoping Ken and Dizzy would be enough. It looks like I'm still losing to some cleave teams too.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
They sure like their currencies. Lol.

I dont give a shit about auto rerun so whatever. I only want pets to open chests.

Being able to trash a bunch of bad gear to make something I want is great. If I can choose to make speed boots with speed main stat I will be happy.
Pets only open chests during auto rerun. Feels bad man.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
I swapped my 233 speed Dizzy to a slower, 17k HP, Abyssal Crown Counter Dizzy yesterday. I'm not too happy with my defense results so far. Running Fallen Cecilia, Crimson Armin, Martial Artist Ken, and Dizzy. I don't think I have a damage threat on my team. I was hoping Ken and Dizzy would be enough. It looks like I'm still losing to some cleave teams too.

Yeah, for me in particular Dizzy would be a better deterrent on that team as the typical fast one.

It's been a real eye-opener to see how easy it is to completely obliterate even C.Armin + ML Cecilia teams in one shot with a Basar + def break setup. I use them and an 18k HP ML Ken myself but they are apparently pretty much free to cleave teams. I've been thinking of swapping Cecilia or Armin out for a fast immunity Lilias - she certainly throws a monkey wrench into my own offense.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017

That's easily cleave-able like Mupod said if you have a Basar, you'll trip someone up here and there but an immunity Lilias protects any cleavers from Dizzy stuns. I am going to experiment with a counter dizzy this weekend too, going to strip down my ML Ravi to see if it helps my defense, but I'm not super hopeful since I don't have A. Vildred, ML Ken, ML Chloe, C. Armin, or Ruele. I'm basically just f'd. I have a 5% defense win rate right now in Champion and I basically have to attack 20 times a day just to stay in it.

The hardest defenses to me right now are revive comps (M. Chloe or Ruele) that have high effect resist to avoid J. Kise cooldown or just ridiculously strong SSBs paired with other counter-attackers.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
Got Desert Jewel Basar from a random mystic pull I did! was excited but found out he's kinda lackluster?

...of cousre that happens to me....maybe I'll run him with lilas...hopefully a buff comes his way.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Got Desert Jewel Basar from a random mystic pull I did! was excited but found out he's kinda lackluster?

...of cousre that happens to me....maybe I'll run him with lilas...hopefully a buff comes his way.

He's as good as any other 5* IMO. So that's not bad, he just has his uses and he's not in the top tier like the SSB's of the world that you can use in any content. I use him often in GW and PvP because the cleanse/immunity/cr push is very useful, but he's about done after that since his healing output is low and his stun chance on his S1 is low.

When Real Time Arena comes around he may be a whole different animal. That S3 is so powerful and will cause a lot of problems for opponents.

He's also very good at Nilgal in trials.

That's hilarious. Now the question is does the currency get used every time a battle is repeated or just when initiating it?

SmileGate is so at odds with itself. It badly wants Epic Seven to be a game that people play ("Play the animation") and not auto but everything about their gear system encourages playing for 17 hours a day and/or repeating the same side stories 10000 times. Nobody wants to sit there for all that.

So it'd make sense they'd stupidly gate the system that is allowing players to auto. "Well we can't let them auto toooooo much, then they aren't playing the game!"

Last edited:

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, for me in particular Dizzy would be a better deterrent on that team as the typical fast one.

It's been a real eye-opener to see how easy it is to completely obliterate even C.Armin + ML Cecilia teams in one shot with a Basar + def break setup. I use them and an 18k HP ML Ken myself but they are apparently pretty much free to cleave teams. I've been thinking of swapping Cecilia or Armin out for a fast immunity Lilias - she certainly throws a monkey wrench into my own offense.
That's easily cleave-able like Mupod said if you have a Basar, you'll trip someone up here and there but an immunity Lilias protects any cleavers from Dizzy stuns. I am going to experiment with a counter dizzy this weekend too, going to strip down my ML Ravi to see if it helps my defense, but I'm not super hopeful since I don't have A. Vildred, ML Ken, ML Chloe, C. Armin, or Ruele. I'm basically just f'd. I have a 5% defense win rate right now in Champion and I basically have to attack 20 times a day just to stay in it.

The hardest defenses to me right now are revive comps (M. Chloe or Ruele) that have high effect resist to avoid J. Kise cooldown or just ridiculously strong SSBs paired with other counter-attackers.
Thanks for the feedback. I might have to go back to the drawing board on my defense. I do have other useful characters for defense like Ruele and Seaside Bellona, but I'm not sure if they're good enough with my current equipment. It's a juggling act between gearing my PvP teams and making sure my other teams can still auto Hunt and Hell Raid reliably (swapping to counter Dizzy already made Hell Karkanis more stressful, and I can't touch Diene/Ludwig/Shadow Rose/C. Dominiel because they are my auto Banshee one-shot team).

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully they change it. Ideally the pets would open chests/portals regardless, auto-repeat would just be free, and the tickets if they need to exist can just be a skip ticket where the 'skipped' run also has the same chance for chests and what not.

As long as the other pet skills don't need the snacks I'll likely enjoy the pet system; while being mildly disappointed over it's flaws.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Wait. Are they talking about it skipping the entire battle and just basically giving another rewards screen?

Because fuck that.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Nah I think current iteration you can flag it start auto-repeating so it'll run like normal with your units attacking things and restart, presumably with various options for stopping that are different than out of tickets.

As long as the auto-repeat ticket isn't too limited it won't feel conceptually annoying. I'd prefer not needing them though.

animus82

Nov 1, 2017
Just got BBK. But I already have Juggs, Ludwig, vildred and Yufine for cleaving. Is she better than Juggs for any scenario? Does she hit harder?

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Just got BBK. But I already have Juggs, Ludwig, vildred and Yufine for cleaving. Is she better than Juggs for any scenario? Does she hit harder?
I dropped my judge kise for BBK but that is only because she is my best farmer so naturally she got the best gear and mola's

One scenario I can think BBK has over your other cleave units is if your facing a super tanky defense that you cant one shot and you have a max R&L and you get a clutch moment that it procs 6 times and wipe them out I have lucked out and won battles like that but relying on R&L is foolish i ended up using tonfa for pvp. Another advantage is she can self sustain, I built mine for speed instead of full cleave I don't bring healer to a battle anymore and I have won matches because BBK life leeched and survived to the end. She also could potentially hit harder if you actually purposely let her get hit and let her hp drop dangerously low before using her S3 but that is a risk that can easily back fire.

Last edited:

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
They are going to make this game so complex it's completely unapproachable for new people. It's was already there but they are making it worse. This many currencies is just unacceptable.

On a side note, I totally botched GW today, sorry guys. I just can't believe the poor RNG I had today, I did need a little bit to go my way but absolutely nothing fell in my favor.

First round against a Roozid/Dizzy/Violet comp I brought Lilias, Cermia, and Vivian. The plan was to cleanse with Lilias, S3 with Vivian (for immunity against Dizzy CR pushback and some damage for Vivian later), burn down Violet with Cermia and then clean up. So Violet eats his apple since he's faster than my Cermia when pushed back with Lilias. Roozid laps Cermia and somehow lands an attack down debuff on Cermia. Then with Oath Key she whiffs on Violet and the match is over when normally at that health even a missed greater attack buff would have killed him on a miss.

Next match I over-planned and really needed Seallona to land an unhealable on ML Ken and she whiffs. Then in Round 2 I was up against Dizzy, Luna, Angie. Super easy team, but since I wanted to use Baiken in the first match I had to get creative. So I bring Basar, ML Basar, and J. Kise for the cleave. Basar goes and whiffs the CR pushback on Dizzy, no big deal, because ML Basar will just cleanse. Dizzy goes and fucking Sira Ren silences ML Basar. Match over because I can't cleanse J. Kise.

So I had several odds in my favor situations go the other way and went 0-1-1 instead of what should have probably been 0-2-0 with just normal bad RNG, 1-1-0 if things went neutral and 2-0-0 if things went in my favor. Instead I just got Fire Emblem RNG'd.

I need to rethink my strategies.
Damn that Cermia game was mad unlucky. I had to do my attacks early so I hit two at the top and then the full reviver team in the middle. Hopefully was of some help.

I guess running immunity just to make sure DJ is getting his S3 off would be a good idea. I do the same with Lilias.
Pets only open chests during auto rerun. Feels bad man.
I thought the original plan was to have pets do different things? One that opened chest automatically while one allowed you to repeat. Maybe I just made that up. Seems like this isn't really a QoL adjustment after all.

Aurizen

Oct 25, 2017
Philly
A new currency for pets. Another currency for equipment conversion and last, but not least, another currency for imprint concentration. The only thing I'm looking forward to is the equipment conversion.

I don't have enough heroes to field 4 parties for world bosses let alone gearing all of them with good gear.
That alone is a reason to make that feature useless. More consumables we have to gain.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Damn that Cermia game was mad unlucky. I had to do my attacks early so I hit two at the top and then the full reviver team in the middle. Hopefully was of some help.

I guess running immunity just to make sure DJ is getting his S3 off would be a good idea. I do the same with Lilias.

I thought the original plan was to have pets do different things? One that opened chest automatically while one allowed you to repeat. Maybe I just made that up. Seems like this isn't really a QoL adjustment after all.

Yeah that's how I run my lilias which I usqually use in that situation, I need more immunity gear especially for someone like DJ Basar.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I'm trying out bruisery teams in arena, and I'm shocked at how good Yufine is. She isn't even fully awakened or molaed, but she's an amazing delete button against most units. Weaker units die to her S1 alone. Stronger ones usually die to her S3. And her S2 is a very respectable AoE on top of that.

She works amazingly well with Kitty Clarissa. It lets Yufine shrug off Dizzy and murder people with S1 spam.

I'm also finding that with the stigma change, a fully "molaed" Fluri can sometimes be enough to sustain against tanky, healerless bruiser comps from her S2 alone. At least, long enough to take out the biggest threats.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018

This is what the update preview notice says:
Battle type pets can use the [Repeat Battle] function in Adventure mode, Side Stories, Hunts and in the Spirit Altar by using the item [Homemade Snack]. Players can obtain [Homemade Snack] which will allow them to use the Repeat Battle function, via Adventure/Hunt Rewards, as well as in Treasure Chests. Additionally, during Repeat Battles, Pets will also open Treasure Chests and enter Goblin Gates automatically.

Looks like auto-chest opening is an auto-battle-exclusive feature.

Snormy

I'll think about it
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
It is becoming increasingly frequent that I lose some of my best heroes early in GW and rely on dumb stuff like tanking and stalling while chipping away at a no healer team with 2 healers and a tank. -_-
Or praying I can get some lucky res from ML Ravi.

Status
Not open for further replies.