• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Has anyone played with Yufine's S1 buff extend equip? I was wondering if it was worth building around with a counter set for buff renewal gimmicks.

I'm still struggling with Banshee so I haven't tested it and she is not really my priority when it comes to counter gear but I saw this in the guides section of the discord.

What about SC Carrot?

Looking at Carrot's kit, I think she has potential but would need more team comp synergy than most. Her damage comes from burn explosion or burn over time. Immunity and high effect resist will make her less desireable. PvP tends to favor burst damage or sustain/bruise. I would say damage over time is not the best way to go for PvP.

Yesterday I had a guild war match that made me realise it would be a good idea to have a 6* dps fire hero. Cermia would be my first choice but so far she has evaded me, so I might go with Charlotte.

It got me to thinking, if Charlotte were to get a buff or some exclusive equipment what would you like to see? I'm not really sure what they could do to help her.
Do you have Sol? He was pretty easy to get during the GG event and is quite strong.

Last edited:

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
What about SC Carrot?
I tend to stay away from units that rely on debuffs tbh.
I'm still struggling with Banshee so I haven't tested it and she is not really my priority when it comes to counter gear but I saw this in the guides section of the discord.

Looking at Carrot's kit, I think she has potential but would need more team comp synergy than most. Her damage comes from burn explosion or burn over time. Immunity and high effect resist will make her less desireable. PvP tends to favor burst damage or sustain/bruise. I would say damage over time is not the best way to go for PvP.

Do you have Sol? He was pretty easy to get during the GG event and is quite strong.
I do have Sol, I just don't think he's that strong in PvP. His S3 modifier is 1.6 with no soul burn damage boost. The team I thought was very bulky (Ken, Destina, C Armin) and I don't think Sol could get through it.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
I tend to stay away from units that rely on debuffs tbh.

I do have Sol, I just don't think he's that strong in PvP. His S3 modifier is 1.6 with no soul burn damage boost. The team I thought was very bulky (Ken, Destina, C Armin) and I don't think Sol could get through it.

Yeah that is fair. Sol isn't going to melt any heavies on his own but I wouldn't write him off either. His S3 strips and puts anti-buff on target, it also scales off enemy HP. He can counter and silence healers after their turn preventing them from using their next skill unless they are cleansed. He also gets his turns reasonably quickly with his extra turn at 100 spirit. With Tooth artefact he can one shot Kayrons. But the main reason I bring him up is more because he was free and easily attainable. For other fire options I can't speak for Inquisitor as I don't have him but he seems to have heavy gearing requirement. Corvus is a fantastic bruiser and I've struggled against him.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Today is the day. 3* mola system change and 5* mola requirements nerfed.

This is an absolute game changer. "Free" +15 FKluris, Momos, Carrots...

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
This Weeks Update

PS. My monthly free ML summon resulted FINALLY....in another new unit with Fighter Maya.
Good.

Ravi goes a long way with budget gear but someone told me that the better your gear the less she scales, that is, with really strong gear other characters begin to peak ahead of her and I'm probably in agreement.

Ravi is so incredibly friendly to build. Her sustain is frankly incredible. You can build her with decent attack, a bit of crit and crit damage and she just trades for days. She excels in raid because she keeps her stupid attack passive buff maxed and in bosses such as Juleeve where you can't use debuffs she will happily chunk away at the enemy while keeping herself alive. She can work with all sorts of sets and you can neglect her speed somewhat because she has a passive Durandal skill. Her soul burn is also dumbly strong burst that full heals her in most cases.

My Ravi can't out trade Corvus or Kens in arena. Once Ken S3 and def breaks the fight is night and day. Corvus... Maybe my Ravi is just badly geared but she can burn him down before he starts his stun and heal loops.

I think Charlotte is another hero take gets stronger over time and doesn't reset in raid. I want to try her out but gacha hasn't been kind.
Thats probably the case with me as well - i dont have the best Gear so Ravi shines quite a bit. It will take me much better gear and Mola investment for Ken to replace her.

Are you talking about regular non-ML Corvus ? Didnt know he was this good., dont hink ive encountered him in Arena.

PS. Did you stop Mola'ing your Ravi at +4 for the S1 ? Thats where im at and i dont really need more even though i would love her S2 maxed.
I believe the lowest morale amount to clear all normal bosses in 3 runs is around 28 morale. Your first run kills one boss and clears some trash, second run kills two bosses, and the third kills the queen and the remaining boss. That's not counting minibosses if you want those.

I use this map for normal raid:
BbFEVJs.jpg

I think hell raid has to be one boss per run because of how long each boss run is on its own.

Thanks,
i was using this map before but for some reason i thought that you use the regular Labyrinth entry currency to enter Hell raid - but thats not the case. So i can actually continue to run regular Raid as before since i can clear all bosses in 3 runs....heh thought i would need to use the currency to enter Hell raid as well.

Last edited:

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
My Kluri is ready to be +15. Nice change and costs. Thankfully the Stigma cost is pretty cheap. I currently have 55k.

Also make sure to do the tower while the gold buff is active.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm flat broke so I can wait a day to run the tower. I had a feeling we were due for a buff event. Also planning to blow all my remaining leafs during the buffs, maybe leave a stock of 10-20.

ML Basar is Sagittarius, which is a problem because so was Tamarinne and she ate my entire stock of catalysts for that sign. Normally I keep a decent reserve. So I got some adventure mode grinding ahead of me, I guess.

I'm going to get a nice pile of molas back because I have a very heavy investment Roozid - that's the only 3* I use, though. For other 3*, I have every SC done except Carrot (who is underway) but I don't really use them. I will absolutely take Roozid and Montmorancy to +15, and for a long time I've been eyeing Taranor Royal Guard for crit reflect memes. Knights aren't mega high priority for me anymore though since I just got two (C.Armin and Lilias).

But even with all the molagoras I'll get, they will be gone in 10 seconds and I still won't have enough to do even half of what I need. And that's just getting basic required upgrades like cooldown reductions, effect chances, etc. I still only have one +15 in my entire roster. I've also been using a few characters like Maid Chloe much more heavily lately, and where I was fine with just a cooldown upgrade before, now I need to upgrade her S2.

I still feel like we need a one-time molagora recall option for all heroes, the fact that they have the functionality but are offering it for 3* only is a little shitty to me imo. I have a huge amount of them locked up in Ravi , SS Achates, Guider Aither and Cidd, who were mainstays early on but I haven't used any of them in months. Could be worse I guess, since they all at least decent, I just rarely find myself in a situation where I use them.

I would love for them to add a PVE mode where I really get to explore my whole roster including the mothballed ones. Trials was almost on the right track with the rotating buffs, and it did make me finally use Blaze Dingo. But so far it's mostly just been the same old OP characters who are good there. For example SSB is so broken that she's incredible on Kayron even on weeks where her class is nerfed.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm I dunno about a one time refund for all heroes, but maybe they could give it to us for one hero. Would be nice but doubt it'll ever happen.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
I would love for them to add a PVE mode where I really get to explore my whole roster including the mothballed ones. Trials was almost on the right track with the rotating buffs, and it did make me finally use Blaze Dingo. But so far it's mostly just been the same old OP characters who are good there. For example SSB is so broken that she's incredible on Kayron even on weeks where her class is nerfed.
It's only a matter of time until we get a gauntlet mode where you don't heal between fights and require the usage of many many units. It's a staple in Korean kusoges.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Cant believe how cheap the stigma cost is, I pretty much can max skill all the 3* I plan to use. Also makes recalling C.Lorina a no-brainier.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks. That's informative, though there is a lot of useless cutesy shit in the text to sift through. I write guides as my day job, so stuff like that bothers me lol.

I've been wanting to build Yufine and I don't have any counter set units, so I think I'll try something like that for a bruiser team. I imagine something like Yufine + carmin + healer might be good for GW.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I'm curious if I can bring Axe God back to life as a bruiser with this new update. His mola investment seemed too high before but he can be stupid strong fully invested.

I'll be pulling back Fluri, Taranor Guard, and Mascot Hazel permanently and re-applying Montmo's. I might even fully recall Mascot Hazel's tree, dunno if I want to spend the 500 stones, but I don't think she'll ever see use over Tama at this point.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I imagine a lot of 3* units will see more use with this update. A lot of 3* units are quite good, but were benched because they needed lots of molas to get going.

I'm definitely going to max Fluri and Momo now, and maybe take another look at a banshee or two.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I might actually promote Roozid to 6* now and fully skill enhance him. He's been hanging out at 5* far too long and I've seen some nasty 6* Roozids with R&L that cycle skills so quickly.

He usually gets a swipe or two in at the enemy in PvP due to his crazy speed and the only real barrier to boosting his damage and skill cycling is stigma.

It's only a matter of time until we get a gauntlet mode where you don't heal between fights and require the usage of many many units. It's a staple in Korean kusoges.

I really liked FE Heroes Squad Assaults and Blessed Gardens. 5 different matches, 5 different sets of units, none can die. It really made you flex your roster. Same with Arena Assault, although that eventually became a chore because you had to have 7 Surtr counters.

BumperLips

Dec 2, 2017
Ya'll ready for the army of Kluri's healing 10% each turn and procing 50% cr 100% of the time on defense?

I'm gonna get alot from this: Lorina +15, Momo +14, kluri + 12, Hazel and Misty +8

And I'll finally be able to strip he molas off Elson thank god

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Kluri is my best tank already, and I only molaed her S3 for the guaranteed def break. She's gonna be great with this change.

I rarely see anyone else using her, but she'll probably see some resurgence.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
I wish Mola recall was a feature overall. Even if it doesn't give catalyst and gold back when outside of balance change periods.
Ya'll ready for the army of Kluri's healing 10% each turn and procing 50% cr 100% of the time on defense?

I'm ready to recall my Fluri so I can re-invest stigma to do just this!

Kluri is my best tank already, and I only molaed her S3 for the guaranteed def break. She's gonna be great with this change.

I rarely see anyone else using her, but she'll probably see some resurgence.
Fluri is the only tank I use not named Crimson Armin and of the two tanks Fluri is still level 50 but holds her own despite of this surprisingly well. I now have Lidias but I plan to 6* them both soon.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Last edited:

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I'm always torn on non-CritC and non-CritD main stats on necklaces. Feels like you are throwing away so much potential by just putting health on there unless it is specifically for a tank or healer.

It's probably why I don't have any good bruisers.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I've learned to love random defensive stats on offense gear. The extra bulk really helps against random oneshots or counterattacks.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I wish I recorded that match-up because that Krau had to of had a bajillion effect resist.

It was Krau/Ken/Angie and I went Basar/Dizzy/J.Kise. The intent was to buff strip/cr push with Basar and if J.Kise was ahead then to debuff with Dizzy. If J.Kise was behind I'd CR push again with Dizzy. In the end I expected Angie and Ken alive and I'd finish off Angie while Basar baited Ken and then finish Ken with J.Kise.

So Basar with 110% effectiveness (shoulda put cursed compass on) strips, debuffs, and pushes Ken and Angie but gets resisted on ALL 3 by Krau. So whatever, let me CR push with Dizzy. Missed again. He acts and gets a defense buff on himself. J.Kise soulburn gets the strip resisted. J.Kise then gets the cooldown resisted. I then S3 with Dizzy hoping on a prayer it debuffs Krau enough that J.Kise would survive and ALL 3 resisted.

He resisted 9 debuffs (not including Abyssal Crown on Dizzy) and wrecked my strategy.

h0tp0ck3t

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Getting real tired of seeing sea shit Bellona on every arena team

Edit: lol my last 3 refreshes were nothing but teams of
Krau, Angie, SS Bellona
And then either Luna or Dizzy

Last edited:

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Two nights in a row now I've fallen asleep in the middle of burning my energy. Game still has my coveted "best sleeping aid" title.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I wish I recorded that match-up because that Krau had to of had a bajillion effect resist.

It was Krau/Ken/Angie and I went Basar/Dizzy/J.Kise. The intent was to buff strip/cr push with Basar and if J.Kise was ahead then to debuff with Dizzy. If J.Kise was behind I'd CR push again with Dizzy. In the end I expected Angie and Ken alive and I'd finish off Angie while Basar baited Ken and then finish Ken with J.Kise.

So Basar with 110% effectiveness (shoulda put cursed compass on) strips, debuffs, and pushes Ken and Angie but gets resisted on ALL 3 by Krau. So whatever, let me CR push with Dizzy. Missed again. He acts and gets a defense buff on himself. J.Kise soulburn gets the strip resisted. J.Kise then gets the cooldown resisted. I then S3 with Dizzy hoping on a prayer it debuffs Krau enough that J.Kise would survive and ALL 3 resisted.

He resisted 9 debuffs (not including Abyssal Crown on Dizzy) and wrecked my strategy.
I can vouch for this. I just took on the same guy with SBell + Dizzy + Angie, and even though we slugged it out for like 5-10 minutes, I'm pretty sure that Krau never took a single debuff besides SBell soulburned S3. Dizzy's S3 just bounced off him over and over. It was amazing.

Eventually I took Ken down, then Angie thanks to SBell unhealable debuff, and then ground Krau down.

The only downside to that Krau was that his own S3 didn't hit hard enough to oneshot me. He hit Angie for around 11k.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I can vouch for this. I just took on the same guy with SBell + Dizzy + Angie, and even though we slugged it out for like 5-10 minutes, I'm pretty sure that Krau never took a single debuff besides SBell soulburned S3. Dizzy's S3 just bounced off him over and over. It was amazing.

Eventually I took Ken down, then Angie thanks to SBell unhealable debuff, and then ground Krau down.

The only downside to that Krau was that his own S3 didn't hit hard enough to oneshot me. He hit Angie for around 11k.

Funny thing is if I had gone cleave on the second team I would have brought Dizzy/SS Bell/Angie as well and not have had a problem and your reported speed I would have out sped the 2nd team.

4-4-4 against that tower as a guild with surprisingly our usual top offensive teams with most the draws. Obvious bait was obvious too.

On the plus side I learned a good lesson that Lilias/Angie/A.Ravi is a ridiculously hard team to take down. I soaked up TWO of the BBK S3's with Atk Buff.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Funny thing is if I had gone cleave on the second team I would have brought Dizzy/SS Bell/Angie as well and not have had a problem and your reported speed I would have out sped the 2nd team.

4-4-4 against that tower as a guild with surprisingly our usual top offensive teams with most the draws. Obvious bait was obvious too.

On the plus side I learned a good lesson that Lilias/Angie/A.Ravi is a ridiculously hard team to take down. I soaked up TWO of the BBK S3's with Atk Buff.
I really need to build a good anti cleave team. I probably should have gone all in for Kayron. Guess I could build Chaos. Really I should just build my own cleave team, but I need to get a cleaver first lol. Please BBK come home...
People pulling for ML Basar? Reddit seeks really luke warm on him.
I'm pulling specifically for BBK. He's a strong hero but I don't really need him, and I'm meh on his design.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I like how he looks but I don't find his kit, while strong looking, to be all that exciting.

I'll probably throw down some pulls if there's a week with a 5* I'm looking for tho.

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
I finally built my own TamIseria bullshit team.

This team is bullshit. Anyone who said that this isn't overpowered as fuck was outright lying. Let it be known that I am not above abusing this OP bullshit if it suits me, but I will not cease to call it out for what it is: bullshit.

The only defense teams that even make me sweat are pure speed cleave teams designed to go first and try to kill the enemy before they move. And even then, most of them can't do enough damage to my team through C. Armin to actually kill anyone. Plus, y'know, I have the option of just fielding one of my many, many anti-cleave compositions instead...

Game's kinda borked. Good luck to the team trying to fix this nonsense.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I really need to build a good anti cleave team. I probably should have gone all in for Kayron. Guess I could build Chaos. Really I should just build my own cleave team, but I need to get a cleaver first lol. Please BBK come home...
I'm pulling specifically for BBK. He's a strong hero but I don't really need him, and I'm meh on his design.

I have a Kayron that I've been ignoring, hmm.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
People pulling for ML Basar? Reddit seeks really luke warm on him.
I'm probably going to pass on him. A healer with a CR push seems really strong, but I'm not really into his design. Since mystic pulls take so long to take to pity, I don't think Basar is the one I want to go all in on.

An anti cleave team is mostly bruisers or tanks, right? I'm guessing with enough bulk and an Aurius, you can eat the cleave and fight back. Either that or you play chicken with them with own speed unit I suppose.

I can't tank cleaves either. BBK and her ilk scare me.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, update is done. After refunded characters I got 91 Mola back, I have 130 now. Probably could spruce up a few characters lol.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Ok my luck is scaring me now. 1 got Judge kise on my first roll when she appeared in the mystic banner, and now the same exact thing happened with DJ Basar

Status
Not open for further replies.