• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Nice job regardless, you got some good attacks and defenses in there considering the opponents you faced.

I'll just put it out there (for anyone) that we are looking for some additional strong players right now. We're a bit laid back yet competitive, and it's a fun group of people. Many of us hang out in a Discord with Kusoge folks.
Thanks, I definitely considered joining an Era guild, but I'm actually in a guild with some IRL friends! Unfortunately a couple of them aren't as into the game anymore, and a few of our members aren't as active as well. I considered ourselves a pretty decent guild until last night! Did you attack my tower? What kind of feedback would you give me? Looks like I need to build my characters even better. The amount of characters I need to build coupled with the amount of time it takes to build them is a little overwhelming.

Oct 28, 2017
Nice job regardless, you got some good attacks and defenses in there considering the opponents you faced.

I'll just put it out there (for anyone) that we are looking for some additional strong players right now. We're a bit laid back yet competitive, and it's a fun group of people. Many of us hang out in a Discord with Kusoge folks.

What is considered a strong player? I've been a month-1 player and I have a good roster of heroes, but I'm f2p so I'm not sickeningly decked out...

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Today was a good day. I got Aramintha from the daily summon. I rolled pretty hard in her last banner and failed.

Tried my luck against Nilgal with my half assed Lilias and managed to break into A rank. Team was Tama, Vivian, Sol and Lilias. Was close to ending his next health bar, but my Lilias couldn't keep up with all the debuffs. If I has some molas for decreased cooldown on either Vivian or Lilias it would've saved me. A is good enough for me anyways.

Decided to take my maxed Sira Ren off my Dizzy and try Abyssal Crown just for the hell of it. So far I've been lucking out a lot and stunning tank/ML Ken-heavy teams left and right.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
When you guys are building DPS characters what kind of speed do you aim for? Ignoring characters that scale of speed like A Coli ofc. Let's say someone like Sigret for instance.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
When you guys are building DPS characters what kind of speed do you aim for? Ignoring characters that scale of speed like A Coli ofc. Let's say someone like Sigret for instance.
I think it depends on the content you're doing. I don't mind making my PvE only characters around 140-160 speed as long as their speeds line up with whoever they're running with. Units that CR push or enable double attack help make up for it. I feel like 100-120ish is when characters start feeling way too slow to me without some sort of help.

My Karin (w11 and sometimes raid) is around 148 speed, while my sol (hunts only) is around 128, though I just retooled him and he's currently a bit slower than I'd like.

And if I want to use hell cutter, obviously I make that character slow as balls, but probably paired with someone fast.

Last edited:

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

So it really depends on the unit. Like my Yufine is 210 because I want her to go first and silence everyone. However my A Vildred is around 140 because he needs to have as high attack and crit damage as I can push.

Do you want Sigret to be pulled forward by CR manipulation or her to just go first and attempt to delete a red unit.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
So it really depends on the unit. Like my Yufine is 210 because I want her to go first and silence everyone. However my A Vildred is around 140 because he needs to have as high attack and crit damage as I can push.

Do you want Sigret to be pulled forward by CR manipulation or her to just go first and attempt to delete a red unit.
That makes a lot of sense. So there's no real set way to build a hero. Each one is unique to both their roll within the meta and their roll within your team comp. I've been looking at it too linearly. I've been reworking some units while there's still free unequip and wasn't really sure what I should be aiming for, but this gives me a clearer idea, thanks.

I'm looking at my Spec Ten and I always use her alongside Fluri and a healer, so making her faster would be better. Her S3 damage is really high so I can afford to lose a bit of attack, and I don't have much in the way of a CR pusher in that comp, but I want her to go shortly after Fluri. Meanwhile I always use Yufine with Rose to nuke something, so she can afford to be a little more on the slower side.

Grim

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK.
I posted a rework idea I had for Assassin Cidd on reddit: https://old.reddit.com/r/EpicSeven/comments/db0lez/a_buffrework_proposal_for_our_very_own_lost_boi/?

Still hoping he's in the pipe for a rework in the next balance pass. Dude really badly needs it. He's so useless as he is now. (Hopefully they learned their lesson and stop with the dependence of on-kill/on-death effects...)

I think that since his S3 is only single target anyways it should just dispel all buffs.

2 turn silence with a 50% CR reduction is overkill and should be left at 1 turn since he's already siphoning extra speed from the enemy via S2 he'll be cycling turns.

I like the S2 generally, it would be cool on a new character actually. I don't think I like it on this unit, might be more to do with my personal taste.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone give ideas on who I should build next? I'm pretty happy with my units PvE wise, but I feel a bit limited in GW offense.

In GW I generally use one speed team (Celeste, CDom, Aux Lots) and one bruiser team (typically SBell, Angie, and either Dizzy or a tank), so I only feel comfortable attacking bases that are weak to that. I have trouble against things like two cleave teams or two stall teams. I'm also weak against three-DPS defense comps (my speed comp can only kill two units on the first turn) and AVildred comps, because I have no answer to him.

Units I'm considering:
- W.Schuri for general oneshot potential. I could put him in with either team if I need to remove a key unit. His speed imprint would also help when playing chicken against other speed teams.
- F.Maya for the bruiser team. From what I've seen fighting her, she seems like one of those tanks who is super tanky but packs a nuke, and I'm missing that from my tank roster.
- SS Achates for the bruiser team. She could replace Angie as the healer, and her res/invuln could be a good answer to AVild.
- CArmin to shield/tank against AVild.

I would also like to build regular Bell, Yufine, and A.Coli eventually, but I don't see how they could help me with these particular GW problems.

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I use W Schuri for every team. I know Cleve is the in-thing but with WS I can get near 100% win rate each week.

commish

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Who do you use with him, and how do you build him?

I imagine he would want to be CR pushed and protected until he can S3 people one by one, right?

I've done a few things over the last few months with him. One was two soul weavers with idol. Pushes him up fast. Another is Iseria. Take out two ppl in first two rounds. Another is A lots. Schuri can cycle his turns pretty fast with lots boosting him every other turn.

building him is straightforward. Just need DPS. Speed is great if you can get it, but attack and crit damage with 100% crit are king.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
For anyone onterested I contacted Stove on the Yuna fodder issue and they said they're aware of it and working on it.

EpicEra I finished leveling my Lilibet over the weekend so if there are any tricky Ruele/Maid Chloe/A Vildred comps I can finally help out with those.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Lol my smart ass was facing a Baiken, Dizzy, Luna comp in GW so I ran Roozid, Baiken, Lilias with the idea being that if I went first my Baiken would wipe Dizzy, Lilias push Baiken and tank Luna. If Dizzy outsped me then Lilias would cleanse and push back their Baiken and my Baiken would go to town.

Got outsped.

Lilias S3, here we go. She wasn't awoken ):

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Tried out Lilias/Vivian/ML Ken/Blaze Dingo in raid this morning, since they get 40 morale. My previous team for many many months was Lidica, Ruele, Roozid and Assassin Cartuja.

Needless to say the difference in damage output is immense...it was safe but took forever before, eating up a lot of my commute on Mondays. Just never had time to sit down and figure out a team with anyone else. Hopefully Lilias' cleanse and Vivian's immunity will be enough to deal with Queen. The fun thing about Lilias' random dual attack in this team is everybody's got a great S1 - ML Ken has a high % Attack Down, Vivian boosts her own CR, Blaze Dingo gets a big fat heal, and all 3 of them hit super hard.

Anyways, got a 5th galaxy bookmark from my first raid entry today, got my 10th or so Rikoris. But we get two MLs tomorrow from login and automaton tower, plus I'll be close to 6 gold stones again.

Last edited:

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Im gonna give Hell Raid a try this or next week. Before that i was wondering what the most economic setup would be to unlock and defeat Queen on normal and run Raid Hell.

1. Run on normal beating 2 bosses - what 2 boss combo need the least amount of morale ? Max i can get with a somewhat good team would be 45 and i manged to beat Karkanis+Julevee.....but i wonder if there is a combo that needs less morale.
2. Run on normal beating Queen ( and maybe another boss if possible)
3. Run on Hell beating at least one boss per

Dont know if that makes sense....if you guys have some better recommendations im open to it.

Snormy

I'll think about it
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
My raid team is really lazy. I run Ravi, Angie, Luna and Sol. I run Karkanis then most of the way through towards Julee. When I hit -30 I head out, buy guild raid ticket and go back in. Pick off Julee and head straight up to finish Queen.
Really this team is super shit in terms of morale. I get a measely 21 but this team is geared and low effort. They auto most of it with only manual Queen and tweaks to the other two (turning off skills for my 3 attackers for Juleeve and saving Ravi S3 for stealth or tapping Arky if debuffed on Karkanis). I've tried some other teams but it ends up being slower sometimes. I think I can probably sub my Sea Bellona in over Sol or Luna.

For Hell Ara I swap out Sol for Dizzy and it is a slower but ultimately safe and easy fight.

Last edited:

commish

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
My raid team is W Schuri, Lorina, Diene and Montmo. One boss, then 2 bosses, then 2 bosses. 40 morale. Easy. I'd love for a more challenging raid.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
My raid team is really lazy. I run Ravi, Angie, Luna and Sol. I run Karkanis then most of the way through towards Julee. When I hit -30 I head out, buy guild raid ticket and go back in. Pick off Julee and head straight up to finish Queen.
Really this team is super shit in terms of morale. I get a measely 21 but this team is geared and low effort. They auto most of it with only manual Queen and tweaks to the other two (turning off skills for my 3 attackers for Juleeve and saving Ravi S3 for stealth or tapping Arky if debuffed on Karkanis). I've tried some other teams but it ends up being slower sometimes. I think I can probably sub my Sea Bellona in over Sol or Luna.

For Hell Ara I swap out Sol for Dizzy and it is a slower but ultimately safe and easy fight.
Thanks - thats actually what i was looking for....a team that needs less morale so i can use some units that would be eventually able to auto the non-queen encounters. Especially since you need to run the Raid twice to unlock Queen anyway.

1. Run on normal Karkanis + heading towards Julee
2. Finish off Julee + QUeen
3. Raid Hell

I think im gonna give this one a shot.

PS. Ravi is so good...every since i got her S1 to +4 she has been a staple of most of my teams. Especially when you have units like Tammy or Kitty Clarissa that can exploit her strong S1 attack. Honestly i though i would bench her after pulling Ken...but its the other way around, its difficult to justify Ken right now because so many bosses act out on debuffs so Ravi is the preferred choice often.

Snormy

I'll think about it
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Thanks - thats actually what i was looking for....a team that needs less morale so i can use some units that would be eventually able to auto the non-queen encounters. Especially since you need to run the Raid twice to unlock Queen anyway.

1. Run on normal Karkanis + heading towards Julee
2. Finish off Julee + QUeen
3. Raid Hell

I think im gonna give this one a shot.

PS. Ravi is so good...every since i got her S1 to +4 she has been a staple of most of my teams. Especially when you have units like Tammy or Kitty Clarissa that can exploit her strong S1 attack. Honestly i though i would bench her after pulling Ken...but its the other way around, its difficult to justify Ken right now because so many bosses act out on debuffs so Ravi is the preferred choice often.

Ravi goes a long way with budget gear but someone told me that the better your gear the less she scales, that is, with really strong gear other characters begin to peak ahead of her and I'm probably in agreement.

Ravi is so incredibly friendly to build. Her sustain is frankly incredible. You can build her with decent attack, a bit of crit and crit damage and she just trades for days. She excels in raid because she keeps her stupid attack passive buff maxed and in bosses such as Juleeve where you can't use debuffs she will happily chunk away at the enemy while keeping herself alive. She can work with all sorts of sets and you can neglect her speed somewhat because she has a passive Durandal skill. Her soul burn is also dumbly strong burst that full heals her in most cases.

My Ravi can't out trade Corvus or Kens in arena. Once Ken S3 and def breaks the fight is night and day. Corvus... Maybe my Ravi is just badly geared but she can burn him down before he starts his stun and heal loops.

I think Charlotte is another hero take gets stronger over time and doesn't reset in raid. I want to try her out but gacha hasn't been kind.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
His cooldown is too long, in my opinion. I normally run him with my cleave so he picks off any survivors or a high priority target.
I've done a few things over the last few months with him. One was two soul weavers with idol. Pushes him up fast. Another is Iseria. Take out two ppl in first two rounds. Another is A lots. Schuri can cycle his turns pretty fast with lots boosting him every other turn.

building him is straightforward. Just need DPS. Speed is great if you can get it, but attack and crit damage with 100% crit are king.
These sound good, but does he help with avild?

And in prolonged fights, don't you need some bulk on him to keep him from getting oneshot?

Im gonna give Hell Raid a try this or next week. Before that i was wondering what the most economic setup would be to unlock and defeat Queen on normal and run Raid Hell.

1. Run on normal beating 2 bosses - what 2 boss combo need the least amount of morale ? Max i can get with a somewhat good team would be 45 and i manged to beat Karkanis+Julevee.....but i wonder if there is a combo that needs less morale.
2. Run on normal beating Queen ( and maybe another boss if possible)
3. Run on Hell beating at least one boss per

Dont know if that makes sense....if you guys have some better recommendations im open to it.
I believe the lowest morale amount to clear all normal bosses in 3 runs is around 28 morale. Your first run kills one boss and clears some trash, second run kills two bosses, and the third kills the queen and the remaining boss. That's not counting minibosses if you want those.

I use this map for normal raid:
BbFEVJs.jpg

I think hell raid has to be one boss per run because of how long each boss run is on its own.

Grim

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK.

And in prolonged fights, don't you need some bulk on him to keep him from getting oneshot?

You'd need maybe 10/11k hp plus an Aurius tank and defence buff to barely survive an attack buffed A. Vildred.

Better off using a character who gains an extra turn for that, like BBK, Cidd, Judge Kise(SB).

He'll happily take out the Ruele, F.Cece, C.Armin, that A.Vildred's are usually accompanied by with relative ease though lol.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017

I believe the lowest morale amount to clear all normal bosses in 3 runs is around 28 morale. Your first run kills one boss and clears some trash, second run kills two bosses, and the third kills the queen and the remaining boss. That's not counting minibosses if you want those.

I use this map for normal raid:

I think hell raid has to be one boss per run because of how long each boss run is on its own.

Yeah, it's impossible to do 2 hell bosses in one run, maybe if you had the absolute max possible morale...even then, I don't think it's enough. But it's still a good idea to go in with as much morale as possible to sneak in more hell elites. Those defense rings can be really strong.

I know of that map but I like my setup that needs around 40-ish. I do Queen+Vera on the second run so I get my hell raid token on Mondays, Vera is also super easy so I can bring a team that's good on Queen. Then I can go in with a relatively low morale team on the third run to murder Juleeve and Karkanis with ease since they're annoying.

SeZMehK

Turnip King
Oct 27, 2017
New York
I really hate the RNG on the W11 drops. Before I got Tamma, I used to get flat HP main stats on the right side. All epics, good subs etc. I got rid of them because I didn't have anyone that benefited from flat mains. Once I got Tamma, I haven't gotten a single flat hp main since. WTF this is annoying. :/

commish

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

And in prolonged fights, don't you need some bulk on him to keep him from getting oneshot

Doesn't help with AV. You need to use certain units for that or just go tanky all around. As for his defense, I usually have another light unit to absorb the dark unit attacks.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
So dipped my toe in raiding this weekend and beat 2 off the bosses on normal; how offten can I raid? What are the do's and don'ts?

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
So dipped my toe in raiding this weekend and beat 2 off the bosses on normal; how offten can I raid? What are the do's and don'ts?

Costs 2 tokens to get into normal raid and you regenerate one per day. You can buy an extra token in the Guild Shop each week I believe if you want. Once you clear Normal Raid and defeat the Queen you get a Hell Raid pass. That is the only way to get one besides paying 1,200 ancient coins in the ancient coin shop, which is really steep. Once you've beaten Normal you have to beat 2 bosses each week before the Queen opens up again to earn the Hell Raid pass. Hell Raid right now only has two bosses.

There's some good boss guides out there on Reddit so I'll leave those to that. But in general go use a Lab Morale calculator on something like epic7x.com to find a team comp that gives you at least 25ish morale, this'll help you cover Normal Raid + Queen in just two entries. In general you are debuffed a lot so a debuff cleanser/immunity are good to have (Montmo/Destina/Angie/Tama are all serviceable in Normal).

Hell Raid you want around 28 morale to optimize mini-bosses in your routes because they can drop good stuff, but in Normal it isn't necessary. For normal I just make a bee-line to the bosses.

The bosses drop currency specific to Normal and specific to Hell raids. The Immunity and Speed gear in the raid shop is really good and what you should save up for.

Morale works different than the normal Labs, you're basically full strength all the way through -30.

leehom

Nov 30, 2017
I'm really lost on what heroes to use in arena. My win rate has dipped into the 40% and asking for help.

What is the best hero combination for these heroes in arena? Best rated heroes I have according to epic7x

Auxilary Lots, Basar, Cidd, Judge Kise, Angelic Montmorancy, Ken, Sez, Tenebria, Clarissa, General Purrgis, Iseria, Ravi, Rose, Shadow Rose, Karin, Seaside Bellona, Angelica, and Assassin Cidd.

Chainshada

Oct 25, 2017
10 summons left til Lilias pity, finally able to clear Abyss 60, so the 1000 skystones and 1mil gold will help a lot.

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
I'm really lost on what heroes to use in arena. My win rate has dipped into the 40% and asking for help.

What is the best hero combination for these heroes in arena? Best rated heroes I have according to epic7x

Auxilary Lots, Basar, Cidd, Judge Kise, Angelic Montmorancy, Ken, Sez, Tenebria, Clarissa, General Purrgis, Iseria, Ravi, Rose, Shadow Rose, Karin, Seaside Bellona, Angelica, and Assassin Cidd.

Not an expert but i think Auxilary Lots + Judge Kise should be a good start ? Since he can raise her combat readiness by 100% so she can use her S3 right after. Also A.Montomancy to deal with characters like Dizzy, i don't know about the last hero, depends of your rank too i guess.

Oct 25, 2017
Not an expert but i think Auxilary Lots + Judge Kise should be a good start ? Since he can raise her combat readiness by 100% so she can use her S3 right after. Also A.Montomancy to deal with characters like Dizzy, i don't know about the last hero, depends of your rank too i guess.
when using JKise + Aux lots you put a tagahels on lots and get it to at least level 24 (iirc, mine is level 30, cant remember if Lots S2 generates 1 or 2 souls, if its 1 it needs to be 27). Then you start by soul burning JKise S2 for the extra turn into S3. Will cleave straight through most teams.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
I'm burning out with E7, can't even bother to do the dailies anymore. I'll connect just enough to collect molagoras and spend my 1700 BM stash on new heroes (I kinda want Karin's aunt...Valentina?), but that's about it. The main reasons for it is that crafting is still frustrating, and that the new content they added recently still feel and play like old content. There's little point grinding stuff for new characters that won't do more than those you already have.

Hopefully some future update will reignite my interest.

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
when using JKise + Aux lots you put a tagahels on lots and get it to at least level 24 (iirc, mine is level 30, cant remember if Lots S2 generates 1 or 2 souls, if its 1 it needs to be 27). Then you start by soul burning JKise S2 for the extra turn into S3. Will cleave straight through most teams.

Well, that was more complicated than i thought, thanks for the clarification.

Moral Panic

Oct 28, 2017
Make Aux lots as fast as possible
Make JKise as strong as possible
Get Tagahels and upgrade it to lvl 27
Aux lots S2, JKise Soul burn S2, extra turn S3

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Yesterday I had a guild war match that made me realise it would be a good idea to have a 6* dps fire hero. Cermia would be my first choice but so far she has evaded me, so I might go with Charlotte.

It got me to thinking, if Charlotte were to get a buff or some exclusive equipment what would you like to see? I'm not really sure what they could do to help her.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
I have Charlotte but I have too many characters to work on. But Maybe make vortex 4 focus and buff the team with defense or some new/unique offensive buff for 2 turns.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Yesterday I had a guild war match that made me realise it would be a good idea to have a 6* dps fire hero. Cermia would be my first choice but so far she has evaded me, so I might go with Charlotte.

It got me to thinking, if Charlotte were to get a buff or some exclusive equipment what would you like to see? I'm not really sure what they could do to help her.
What about SC Carrot?

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

Exclusive equipment that acts like Rose's S1 equipment. Makes her S1 grant increased attack and def break no matter the health. 2nd one would increase focus received when she uses her S1 to get her to S3 faster. 3rd one would increase stun chance on her S2 by like 15%.

Those would be fun Options.

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
Her S2 is pure trash so I'd accept nothing less than a buff to its base stun chance and a special equip that significantly increases it further so she can act as a stand-in for ML Aramintha.

Extra focus on S1 would be neat and synergizes quite well with Elbris procs. Would make her significantly more usable in PvP (but still problematic due to the abundance of water units).

Not sure what I'd use most, which is a good thing. Give me those hard choices please and thank you.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone played with Yufine's S1 buff extend equip? I was wondering if it was worth building around with a counter set for buff renewal gimmicks.

Chainshada

Oct 25, 2017
Well, just hit 121 summons for Lilias, so atleast I know what's coming next. Hopefully my luck evens out with the next limited banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.