• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
Simplified the fight is Nilgal and two invincible watchers. The watchers gain some CR at the end of your units turn(? %) and additional whenever you use a non-attack skill(20%), they apply poisons when it's their turn. You do less damage when debuffed and Nilgal gains some CR if hit by a unit that's debuffed. Nilgal's ult strips buffs, applys unhealable, and gives a poison stack for each buff stripped.

So the watchers penalize fast units, most(all?) existing cleanse/immunity skills, and the fight is poisons galore so Lilias giving you a cleanse that doesn't proc the additional CR on top of other knight/kit benefits is absolutely strong for the fight. However the existing cleansers are still usable/ necessary, immunity is still strong; they're not sidelined.
I mean it's not that existing cleansers are valueless...

But they're still punishing you for bringing them.

For bringing literally the entire extant cast of cleansers outside of Lilias.

No matter how I look at it, it's scummy as fuck. Even if Achates works (if you build her super speed with Magahara's) you're acting against their design intent which is to force you to bring someone like Lilias... when LIlias is the only character who can do what she does. Just on principle I really hate this style of design.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Pity again! 3 out of the last 4 banners I've pulled on have gone to pity (Vivian, Yufine, Tama, Lilias). I can only stomach one more as far as skystones go and that is if I don't want to go in for ML Basar (which I think I do). I guess its payback for my luck earlier in the year with Luna, Lidica, Dizzy and Baiken.

Going to eventually have to skip one sooner or later but a Knight is something I really need.

Got two artifacts on the way. I'm thinking this all goes perfectly with my J. Kise cleave team because the only times I really lose is if my Basar is outsped or if J.Kise can't take down a ML Ken in one whack. She covers the outsped case and gives J. Kise a little more bulk (although I could just use Aurius...)

okay boys how are we building her?

For me she ideally goes after other opponents Dizzy's but before my cleaver. I'll probably put a speed set on her but with HP main stats.

SeZMehK

Turnip King
Oct 27, 2017
New York
I have soooo many units to work on. I need to initially gear yufine and tamma so I can work on B/G 11. My W11 team is set. Just need to improve gear to improve completion time. To be able to do that, I have to be able to complete B/G 11... >.>

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Was 5 away from my 2nd pity in a row. Didn't get the artifact and wont bother trying to.

Got a ton of 4* spooks along the way
Romann x2
Cartuja
Achates x2 (i think i have her at ss imprint)
Schuri
Rin
Khawazu
Angelica

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
Another pity for me. Didn't even get the artifact along the way. But I got my first Corvus so that's something

okita

Oct 25, 2017
No pity, but took me 100 pulls to get her and no artifact not even one 5* star off banner, feels almost the same lol. On a positive note got Achates the only 4* star I didn't have so it alleviates a bit the bad taste left.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I mean it's not that existing cleansers are valueless...

But they're still punishing you for bringing them.

For bringing literally the entire extant cast of cleansers outside of Lilias.

No matter how I look at it, it's scummy as fuck. Even if Achates works (if you build her super speed with Magahara's) you're acting against their design intent which is to force you to bring someone like Lilias... when LIlias is the only character who can do what she does. Just on principle I really hate this style of design.
Oh don't get me wrong, I find the way the fight is designed to be a major pain and I'm not a fan of the design. I just don't think it funnels you as hard to specific units as some of the previous fights. The punishment for using a non-attack skill is more of an opportunity cost than a massive middle finger.

Personally being dinged on turns taken annoys me more than the non-attack penalty. For the latter I can pick & choose when I want to do it, while the former is based on how my characters are built and everything surrounding gear is a massive rng fest.

Chainshada

Oct 25, 2017
Probably shouldn't have, but gave in, 65 pulls no Lilias yet, got her Artifact and a Surin to go with my Sigret though.

cyldman

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
I just got 2 angelica back to back while trying to pull for the new banner.
I don't know but the odds of that can be rare so it was funny.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Got 1 in Lilias with like 2h left until pity. Had like 40 bookmarks left so decided to spend them. Got a 2nd Lilias like 4 rolls later.

Easy 6*!!

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Do you guys think if Lilias' S1 proked with the highest attacker as well she would be too strong?

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Pitied of course. I did get 4 copies of the artifact on the way there though. It seems really good if not OP so I'm happy about that.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
okay boys how are we building her?
Speed Immunity. Like all the units I build I'm just building her for Guild Wars. I want her fast so she get her S1 often. Immunity so she can get off her S3 successfully.
Is her artifact any good?
Depends on your gear tbh. A single copy will sit at 22.5%. If your tank is at 20k hp that will only net you an extra 4k hp on your DPS. If your tank is at 30k hp and you max limit break it then that's an additional 9k hp, which for most DPS is a good portion of their current health.

In short I don't think a majority of people will be able to get the most value out of it, but I personally think it's quite strong. It's not limited though so it can spook you anytime.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Well my pulls for Lilias went well. Five summons in and I got her. It feels good, after hitting the 121 pull pity for both SS Bellona and Vivian.

As much as I'd like the artifact, it's not limited so I'll move on.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Fought my first Lilias in challenger 4. It was against Lilias w/Arius , ML Cecilia w/ERS, Seallona and Judge Kise. I accidently used Baiken's S1 on SS Bellona instead of S2 which caused her to kill Sol and weaken most of my team. Was saved by R&L giving Baiken 5-6 turns in a row before lightning killed her, then Dizzy was able to solo Lilias, Cecilia and J Kise with a mix of speed and stuns. I didn't even see Lilias get a single turn in.

I'm probably going to start her off on Speed+Health set, but then move on to Speed+Immunity.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Long time coming but I finally hit the full 120 summons. Didn't get Lilias' artifact or any other 5 star artifact for that matter.

Guess I deserve it though. The highest I've ever gone before this was 77 summons.

Mio

Oct 16, 2018
I built Lilias as a bruiser (23k hp, 175 speed, 1200 def, 210% Crit Damage, 100% Crit Chance, Immunity), she is still 0 molas but I'm a bit conflicted about this build.

I wonder if instead it wouldn't be better to stack more speed.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
These F. Ceci and Seallona comps are super annoying for my Basar/Baiken/Vivian/J.Kise cleave. Triggering Seallona's S2 and then having F.Ceci counter after J.Kise's S2 can killer her before she gets her S3 off and then I'm toast.

Hoping Lilias helps here in place of Baiken. Basar should immunity strip and Lilias push back all the while either soaking damage with Aurius or wielding her artifact to give Kise more effective health.

galvenize

Oct 25, 2017
Would like more crit chance tbh but this is the best I can get for now with current gear (and gold).

f3da4b068a.png

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Going to just power through this event so that I can get back to farming Wyvern. I haven't properly farmed hunts in a while and now I just have no servicible gear for Lilias, and I have a bunch of offensive gear on Ruele.

cyldman

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
I was saving all my skystones for stamina refresh, gold hoarding and secret shop refreshes.
I had around 130 to pity when I started, today, at 60 left, I already knew that 6 days was not enough to keep farming gold and abusing the secret shop for the mystic coins to pity her, but todat after I collected my lost guild war mystic bookmarks:

UBEJWx9.png

After more than 50,000,000 gold, 10k skystones, 3 ML leo, I managed to lucky pull her!

Last edited:

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
I dunno why but I really prefer her og design over her ml design. That being said I spent all my mystics last week trying to get Cermia with no luck. Ofc BBK is next week who I also really want. Maybe I'll get lucky.

The next 6* I want to get is Lilibet, but I'm really worried that I'll invest in her and then they'll release an ML Extinction unit. I dislike that I basically can deal with Ruele/Chloe + fire hero.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not rolling for her I'm waiting on the next banner.

Disappointed the character I wanted most, Yufine, banner ended just days after I came back from my break. Sure I could just try roll her on the regular banner but that feels too risky.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Finally finish C.Armin, put her on defense, immediately continue losing to one-shot cleave comps. I don't even know anymore. These whale ass motherfuckers must have attack stats that need to be displayed in scientific notation. Like, there's a point where I can't even fathom how they're doing this, it doesn't seem numerically possible. They must be like 5k atk + 300% critdmg.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I dunno why but I really prefer her og design over her ml design. That being said I spent all my mystics last week trying to get Cermia with no luck. Ofc BBK is next week who I also really want. Maybe I'll get lucky.

The next 6* I want to get is Lilibet, but I'm really worried that I'll invest in her and then they'll release an ML Extinction unit. I dislike that I basically can deal with Ruele/Chloe + fire hero.

Blue Kise is definitely a far superior design to mama Kise.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
I slowed my Yufine down and maxed out her S3 and after slapping on some gear I gave up onto Viv + Karin, I can 1 minute auto Banshee. I don't have a cleaver for the first wave but what I did was use Seaside Bellona with the S3 before the mob starts attacking and then the counter finishes them off.

It only really goes off course if I miss the defense break or Yufine dual attacks with SSB. The crit chance print is a big help as well. Looking forward to getting some counter gear now.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017

I got lucky with BBK last night and I have enough Karin's to 5* through imprints. I'll probably do that and then start playing with her as a second cleave option after J.Kise.

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Not sure about Lilias's role. Fought her a few times in arena and she seems underwhelming on defense. On offense, unless the meta drastically switches, it was already easy to win on offense given the advantages of the attacker. Maybe she will be boss in gvg or RTA. Love her kit and design tho.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure about Lilias's role. Fought her a few times in arena and she seems underwhelming on defense. On offense, unless the meta drastically switches, it was already easy to win on offense given the advantages of the attacker. Maybe she will be boss in gvg or RTA. Love her kit and design tho.

I think her Fire typing and AoE attack/cleanse gives her an extreme disadvantage in PvP. She isn't going to reliably push back Montmo, Seallona, or Dizzy and she's going to trigger Seallona's S2 off of her S3. When 90% of the teams feature Seallona you don't want to be popping off weak AoE attacks that are likely to miss anyway.

I think she'll be a fantastic PvE unit especially holding Aurius.

Status
Not open for further replies.