• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

animus82

Nov 1, 2017
S2 with speedy Yufine and that increased silence would be great but I don't think I'm down with redoing all her gear.

Mannn... I didn't think much of Yufine besides using her in B11 but man she a beast in PVP. Think I'm love.

You got an aurius tank? Yufine don't care. Got aurius and FCece shield? Yufine don't care.

Got an Aurius, shield and Mark of valor on your blue unit? Yufine don't care!

I'm going for the S1 30% atk buff myself.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Not sold on ML Basar, I'll pull with what I have and if I get him and reset my pity counter, great, but if not I won't be heartbroken. Between having Montmo/Destina/Angie/Tama I'm not really sure he's going to shake things up too badly. Having one unity for immunity/dispel AND a CR push is kinda crazy but not sure how game changing it'll be. His S1 AoE heal could shine in Hell Raid I suppose.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I think Basar looks really strong, but I'm expecting his S3 to be on a 6 turn cooldown with no reduction.
and it's fairly likely that the rerun ML5 in November would be someone I already have so it'd end up being 3 months.
The current prediction I see often is Ruele, so yeah it would be.

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
Woo!! After spending all day leveling and gearing G. Purrgis I finally cleared W11! This is a big milestone for me :D

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
The mola does seem too expensive there own pack they sell 9 for 50, for 50 dollars that is 1800 skystones, so smilegate says it should cost around 200 skystones.

But still its a mola i could use, I will wait till last minute.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Even at those prices? I know molas are valuable, but those prices are crazy.

Mola are the only thing in the game that are time-gated. I'd buy a mola at double the price.

I'm not buying it or much in that shop for that matter, everything seems expensive and when put in perspective of a bookmarks/mystic medals via secret shop rolls I'd rather have the marks than a single mola that I can get just by being patient for a week.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm probably not going to purchase the mola since I already have more than I can use right now, since I'm held back due to catalysts not dropping. Why do they make those so difficult to get? I try to buy them out in the event shops any time they appear, but it rarely seem to be the ones I need, and when they are, they're gone before I know it.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
I'm probably not going to purchase the mola since I already have more than I can use right now, since I'm held back due to catalysts not dropping. Why do they make those so difficult to get? I try to buy them out in the event shops any time they appear, but it rarely seem to be the ones I need, and when they are, they're gone before I know it.
On the plus side, the pet system preview had a buff for +60% rare catalyst drop rate.

h0tp0ck3t

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Speaking of hating PvP I was like 200 gold crests away from a piece of season 3 gear when they "corrected" the botched 5,000 silver crests. Now I have -180

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I like that there is even an option to go negative, like why would they ever program that to be a signed number in the first place? Assuming they didn't they probably patched the game so you could go negative which is silly, just let people be lucky if they spent them already and cut it off at 0.

h0tp0ck3t

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
So a runed out Mont has a two turn cool down, full party heal/cleanse and a soul burn full party heal/immunity

Hit the bench Destina

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
A. Mont (cleanse healer)/Angelica (full HP healer)/Tama (Tama) will probably be all the soul weavers I need for a good while.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
*Stolen from Reddit*

One of these things is not like the other!!!

wgvjj0qemqm31.jpg

Chainshada

Oct 25, 2017
Quick question about Yuna, I currently have her at SS with 1 more of the Forbidden Texts available. I also have the Yuna recruited from the lobby/pub, but the one I recruited says it's locked because it's a Main Story Character or Event Limited Hero. Will this go away and let me use her as fodder for another hero after the current event, or should I just not bother buying the final Forbidden Text since she'll go to SSS when I eventually promote her to 6 star?

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Playing through the story as I need another breathe for the Steeple. I am so onboard the Violet Luluca ship. They're so cute lol.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017

what

is it fuckin opposite day up in here?

anyways once you've cleared a few event shops, rare catalysts cease to be (much of) a problem. Epic catalysts still suck ass but I had more than enough rares to alchemy them into epics and finish off the majority of my awakenings. Meanwhile if I had 200 molagoras fall in my lap right now I'd still need more.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
I can understand where Chrono is coming from but yeah I kind of agree with Mupod here. You kind of get to the point where you just have either lots of catalysts and/or lots of ap points. Molagoras are gated and unfarmable, so even if you don't need it right now it it's a good investment.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
But it's not like it's a pack of ten of them. All you are doing is buying time (a week), with a resource that is also largely time gated if you are F2P. To me 500 skystones in pocket is worth more than a mola in pocket especially since skystones are now tied to mystic medals.

h0tp0ck3t

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone know if they will refund catalysts spent on 3*s when they make the change to stigma? I seem to recall the word being that the skills were getting reset

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Ended up getting Judge Kise and Cermia from Mystics last night.

I have been secret shop refreshing like crazy so now I'm broke gold wise and only have 4.4k skystones.

Thankfully I have 404 bookmarks from all the refreshes so I am guaranteed a Lilias if I have to go to pity.

After her there are no units I really want so I can just enter the church of savings.

Maybe in a year I'll have all my good units 6* and geared.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ended up getting Judge Kise and Cermia from Mystics last night.

I have been secret shop refreshing like crazy so now I'm broke gold wise and only have 4.4k skystones.

Thankfully I have 404 bookmarks from all the refreshes so I am guaranteed a Lilias if I have to go to pity.

After her there are no units I really want so I can just enter the church of savings.

Maybe in a year I'll have all my good units 6* and geared.

Congrats. Might try and do the same myself, time to use all those leifs on W11 to fund shop speculation.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
what

is it fuckin opposite day up in here?

anyways once you've cleared a few event shops, rare catalysts cease to be (much of) a problem. Epic catalysts still suck ass but I had more than enough rares to alchemy them into epics and finish off the majority of my awakenings. Meanwhile if I had 200 molagoras fall in my lap right now I'd still need more.
I'm probably doing something wrong then. :/

Do they drop better in the Side Story? The main campaign never gives me what I want, and the AP exchange is so expensive and you're limited to a few exchanges per week.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Does your guild trade catalysts? Ours is great when you need a few. We all mostly just trade crafting materials so when someone throws up a catalyst it's usually a big need so I donate knowing someone will return the favor.

Make sure you are buying the 3 rare catalyst chest from the guild shop too every week.

okita

Oct 25, 2017

Do they drop better in the Side Story? The main campaign never gives me what I want, and the AP exchange is so expensive and you're limited to a few exchanges per week.

No , but actually is much better then it was when the only way to get them was through drops, you have some options like AP (you can raise fodder in some episode of the side story that have catalysts which interest you as drop or in the AP shop, the key word here is multitask) and you can get it in Events and through trade on the Alchemist steeple ...

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017

Drop rates depends on the amount of fodder drop the catalyst your looking for, so normal or side story should not be better or worse. Only difference between normal and side story is that epic only drops in side story.

this doc shows a list of the best places for catalyst

IMO I think its a huge waste of time to prioritize farming for catalyst. Farm events/use the steeple for catalyst you don't need. When out of event and need to farm in general go after the catalyst you want if you don't need to do hunts/runes.

If your a pve player the first 3 awakenings are enough, awakening the 4 and 5th horoscope star is just a plus. Its the same as mola you don't need to max skill the character just mola enough to get optimal results.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
No , but actually is much better then it was when the only way to get them was through drops, you have some options like AP (you can raise fodder in some episode of the side story that have catalysts which interest you as drop or in the AP shop, the key word here is multitask) and you can get it in Events and through trade on the Alchemist steeple ...
Yeah, I don't even want to imagine the nightmare it was before the AP Shop was implemented. Must have been Hell.

Drop rates depends on the amount of fodder drop the catalyst your looking for, so normal or side story should not be better or worse. Only difference between normal and side story is that epic only drops in side story.

this doc shows a list of the best places for catalyst

IMO I think its a huge waste of time to prioritize farming for catalyst. Farm events/use the steeple for catalyst you don't need. When out of event and need to farm in general go after the catalyst you want if you don't need to do hunts/runes.

If your a pve player the first 3 awakenings are enough, awakening the 4 and 5th horoscope star is just a plus. Its the same as mola you don't need to max skill the character just mola enough to get optimal results.
Thanks, that's the Google Doc I've been using, was just curious if there was something I was missing or not.

I'll try not to worry so much about unlocking the later mola levels just now, then. Maybe that's why I feel so stressed, as I like to max out everything on a character I love. I'll take it at a slower pace then, and just let the catalysts build up from event shops and such.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Rolled ML Leo in my failed attempt to roll for Cermia. Meh.

Got Watcher Schuri from the epic pass transmit stones. Not what I was looking for but I'll gladly take it. Tanks have been pissing me off lately in pvp. If only I didn't waste imprints on fire schuri, who I never use.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
At last my Halls of Trials nightmare is over. Made 7 Rose exclusives aiming for her S3, couldn't get one. Farmed the Episode 2 Chapter 3 breathe today, and those 7 were enough to make an epic Rose exclusive in the Steeple, so I finally have an S3 Rose exclusive with 10 speed. It was all worth it in the end.

Got Yufine's S1 damage exclusive first attempt yesterday so now I'm done making exclusives until the next batch. Can start saving my points finally.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
At last my Halls of Trials nightmare is over. Made 7 Rose exclusives aiming for her S3, couldn't get one. Farmed the Episode 2 Chapter 3 breathe today, and those 7 were enough to make an epic Rose exclusive in the Steeple, so I finally have an S3 Rose exclusive with 10 speed. It was all worth it in the end.

Got Yufine's S1 damage exclusive first attempt yesterday so now I'm done making exclusives until the next batch. Can start saving my points finally.
Is it always max roll when crafted in the steeple?

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Killed hell karkanis for first time...didn't realize it was possible to only get 67 gear not even a galaxy bm.

Status
Not open for further replies.