• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
I got Krayon with the ticket, useless.

The first couple of 10 free covenant pulls I was getting at least a 4*, but today second day in a row all 3*.

For a new player, is it better to go for the ML bookmarks or the 4-5* tickets with the Transmit stones?
covenant pulls are farmable. 100 pulls should be enough for you to get one maybe two 4-5* I have read beginners should at least try to pull 100 times and hope to get one.

In general ml bookmarks at least will garuntee an ml unit.

Last edited:

Chainshada

Oct 25, 2017
Cool, thanks. Went for ML, my luck stayed the same and got a 3*. Will stick with it though, might start saving up my bookmarks for the next limited banner, whenever that is.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
4th exclusive equipment made for Rose, still none of S3. I really hate this content...

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Got my 4th dupe Luluca from the ticket and nothing but 3*s from the daily.

Did another 10 pull for gold skystone and got A Vildred and C Mercedes though.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Dupe vanilla Baal & Sezan and all 3* in my daily. I was lucky enough the rest of the summon event I suppose but it's still kinda sad to end it like this with all the impact of a moist, lukewarm "meh"

Soulez

Oct 27, 2017
So far the free summons event has netted me A.Vildred and everything else has been 3*. But I was very happy with my 5* Ticket, which netted me Tamarinne. The quantity has been very low, but I'm happy with the quality of what I've gotten.

Bacalao

Oct 27, 2017
Endless trash from the 10 summons.

Dupe Vildred from the 5* ticket.

Exchanged the gold transmit stones for the Galaxy BMs expecting my less than great luck to continue. Do the pull, beautiful purple Sparks everywhere...and get Dark Corvus!

How do I build him?!

okita

Oct 25, 2017
I just found out by golden arky people are referring to arky with the hat and not the arky gold reward. I haven't got one yet :(

Well guess I'm very luck then, already got 8 in total, today got 3 (2 gave me 5 bm and one 10) I thought the event was very generous , but reading the comments seems it is just luck ...

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
We've gotten four free 5* tickets by now right? From freebies I've now completed the Baal, Basar and Ludwig trifecta of mediocre mage dudes (the other one was a dupe Luluca). Though I've already 6-starred and full awakened Basar in preparation for his buff, and I've been considering Baal&Sezan since their huge array of debuffs could be useful in trials.

From non-limited, non-ML nat 5s I'm missing: Cecilia, Charlotte, Iseria, Charles, Haste, Ken, Tenebria, Tamarinne, Krau and Violet. The only one I'd hesitate to work on is maybe Haste but he'd still be way ahead of Ludwig on the list. But yeah, glad it wasn't a dupe but it's become almost predictable how these tickets softly troll me.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
but reading the comments seems it is just luck ...

Yep. Poor Ein 😿

We've gotten four free 5* tickets by now right? From freebies I've now completed the Baal, Basar and Ludwig trifecta of mediocre mage dudes (the other one was a dupe Luluca). Though I've already 6-starred and full awakened Basar in preparation for his buff, and I've been considering Baal&Sezan since their huge array of debuffs could be useful in trials.

From non-limited, non-ML nat 5s I'm missing: Cecilia, Charlotte, Iseria, Charles, Haste, Ken, Tenebria, Tamarinne, Krau and Violet. The only one I'd hesitate to work on is maybe Haste but he'd still be way ahead of Ludwig on the list. But yeah, glad it wasn't a dupe but it's become almost predictable how these tickets softly troll me.

I'm still annoyed I got double Destina dupes for my earlier tickets. The others are Violet and now Tamarine.

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
Got Charlotte with the 5* ticket who was new and Kayron with the 10 free pulls. Not sure if I'm ever gonna use them though since I have Sol

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Got Tywin with my 5* ticket. Fought him plenty of times in arena. He's annoying. Glad to add him to my team.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I got Cecilia from my ticket. Not fussed, forgot she even existed but Could've been a lot worse. Can't see myself gearing her tho.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Dupe Iseria, oh well. My free pulls have been trash since I pulled Destina the first day, a couple 4* artifacts and then all 3* everything. At least it's some free gold stones.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Cecilia was my ticket. Shes new but I dont really have a use for her.

When did the free pulling start? Dont we have 1 more day of free pulls?

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think I've only gotten three golden arky's so far? But the pulling has been working out for me. The 5* ticket was Lidica!
Cecilia was my ticket. Shes new but I dont really have a use for her.

When did the free pulling start? Dont we have 1 more day of free pulls?
I think so, pretty sure it started after the reset on Wednesday.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

draconuszero

Oct 28, 2017
Pullfest has been underwhelming for me. The only good thing I got from it was a dupe ML Baal. I also got a new Cecilia from the 5* ticket.

OTOH overall I have been lucky. In about a span of a month or a month and a week, I got ML Ravi, Haste and Maid Chloe in succession during a 10pull on covenant on a lark, and the dupe ML Baal. That makes my total ML5 count to 5, with the other ML being Aram. I am likely going to trade Aram for Ceci, and am either going to trade one of the Baals for ML Ken or Ruele. Also this is coming off the rebate pulls when they introduced the new mystic system where I got kitty clarissa, BBK, ML Mercedes, and Shadow rose. I also got Watcher Schuri recently as well. Too bad I'm not really focused om Arena lol and am more of a fan of PVE. I can at the least say I got the .0125% ML5 pull in covenant twice lol.

Pelicano

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pullfest has been underwhelming for me. The only good thing I got from it was a dupe ML Baal. I also got a new Cecilia from the 5* ticket.

OTOH overall I have been lucky. In about a span of a month or a month and a week, I got ML Ravi, Haste and Maid Chloe in succession during a 10pull on covenant on a lark, and the dupe ML Baal. That makes my total ML5 count to 5, with the other ML being Aram. I am likely going to trade Aram for Ceci, and am either going to trade one of the Baals for ML Ken or Ruele. Also this is coming off the rebate pulls when they introduced the new mystic system where I got kitty clarissa, BBK, ML Mercedes, and Shadow rose. I also got Watcher Schuri recently as well. Too bad I'm not really focused om Arena lol and am more of a fan of PVE. I can at the least say I got the .0125% ML5 pull in covenant twice lol.
Dupe ML Baal is a selector for any ML 5 star that you want.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, so I've been doing it right!

(use anyone with an extra turn mechanic like Karin, BBK, Baiken, etc)
aw.

I have Karin, but it would take some real delicate timing and hp pushing to kill someone with her S2.

The only other extra turns I could think of would involve soul burns of some sort. Maybe Clorina S3>S1.

I set up my shields before I kill A Vild the first time and hope it absorbs the damage. Lol.
Lol I could try that with Carmin or Angie I guess. Stupid vildred.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

You pulled an ML5* selector ticket. How is that any way shape or form underwhelming?

Oh, so I've been doing it right!

aw.

I have Karin, but it would take some real delicate timing and hp pushing to kill someone with her S2.

The only other extra turns I could think of would involve soul burns of some sort. Maybe Clorina S3>S1.

Lol I could try that with Carmin or Angie I guess. Stupid vildred.

Sigret would work if you can soul burn her S2 if you have her.

Oct 25, 2017
Unless I can trade in both copies since I didn't want him, I have character I am not going to use and a character slot used up.
I think you can, but it could go either way. If you cant, then merge em before trading in and get a free slate.

hmmm...unless taking that action on them would remove the ability to trade in altogether...not sure how they have it set

Vctor182

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Got a Ravi from the covenant memes and Kise from ticket, happy dupes day! Congrats to everyone who got the unit they wanted....how many did btw? Just to confirm they 5* Selector was a dumb idea.... /s

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
How soon do they update the news postings for the next event? With less than 24 hours remaining in the current, I was kind of expecting to see what might be coming next (specifically banner-wise) before I choose to spend my bookmarks/skystones on Vivian.

Pelicano

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll give it a try. I feel like I can play Bejeweled with the units I avoid on the arena opponent list at this point, so finding a way around any of them would be nice.
A lot of A. Vildreds run moonlight dreamblade. Karin is better if she lands the s2 crit, but if she doesn't, you don't have a chance and lose. Lilibet can at least have someone soften up A. Vildred then go in for the kill.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
How soon do they update the news postings for the next event? With less than 24 hours remaining in the current, I was kind of expecting to see what might be coming next (specifically banner-wise) before I choose to spend my bookmarks/skystones on Vivian.
If the notes don't get delayed I think there's about a 3-4 hour window between that and when the banner goes down.

galvenize

Oct 25, 2017
I calculated my probability of still not pulling a 5* ML after 12 months and 50 tries and it's like 9.3%.
Considering the rate of pulling one is 2.5%.

I got the shittiest of luck in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.