• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Blessed free rolls.

HJu7eFD.jpg

She was on my list of who to exchange A Vildred for so now I'm down to it being between Judge Kise and Ruele.
Very nice, congrats.
Maybe you get lucky enough to get Kise from the upcoming Mysterious banner. so you can go for Ruele.

How long do you have to decide what to trade Vildred for ?

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Very nice, congrats.
Maybe you get lucky enough to get Kise from the upcoming Mysterious banner. so you can go for Ruele.

How long do you have to decide what to trade Vildred for ?

2 weeks starting on Wednesday. See though I dont know if I want to pull for Kise since my Mystics are trying to be saved for if ML Luna happens.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Blessed free rolls.

HJu7eFD.jpg

She was on my list of who to exchange A Vildred for so now I'm down to it being between Judge Kise and Ruele.
Damn son! Congrats. Would love to have her on my roster.

Personally I would say Ruele. Judge is the best cleaver, but cleavers are a dime a dozen. There's no one like Ruele.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
HyB3wHe.png

Gross, of all the ml5s, if it was the pedo look guy I would've at least been able to trade him in. Sad days, back to Nero fest farming.

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
So I've started playing this again (pretty much haven't listed since month 3 or so) and I'm not quite sure what units to invest in. Is there a tier list or list of good units to invest in somewhere? Not really sure who's good anymore - when I played Sez, Destina and Cecilia were all deemed top tier

Also, is there an Era guild that has some open slots?

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
2 weeks starting on Wednesday. See though I dont know if I want to pull for Kise since my Mystics are trying to be saved for if ML Luna happens.
Oh okay - that makes sense.
Alkez is right in saying that there is only one Ruele...personally i would still go for Kise - ultimate Waifu lol.
So I've started playing this again (pretty much haven't listed since month 3 or so) and I'm not quite sure what units to invest in. Is there a tier list or list of good units to invest in somewhere? Not really sure who's good anymore - when I played Sez, Destina and Cecilia were all deemed top tier

Also, is there an Era guild that has some open slots?
Welcome back,

epic7x.com

[Epic Seven] Character Tier List

Spread the loveThis is the Epic 7 hero tier list for Global server. Keep in mind this is just an opinion and you must still make your own informed decision on w

Not perfect but helpful for general information.
Some units are about to be buffed quite a bit by next week and those changes arent part of that tier list yet.

leehom

Nov 30, 2017
Been playing for 3-4 weeks and in the same predicament as mich.

Notable heroes are Ken, Sez, Ravi, Iseria, Angelica, Angelic Montmorancy, Cidd, Shadow Rose, Ssellona.

Not sure where to go. Have Ken, Ravi, Ssellona, Angelica 6*. Not sure who to six star next. Rest of heroes here are 5*. Who is worth investing in out of the rest of this line up?

Cleared all the world missions, side story amd 2ND continent. Rn just grinding to unlock everyone and gather more level up fodder.

What would be the best team for arena? Gear is very limited since I'm still new, so can't outfit everyone with the ideal eq.

leehom

Nov 30, 2017
Oh, also have no idea how I got Ravi, Ken and Sez. Does everyone get these heroes from clearing story mode? I don't recall summoning them from regular summons.

Was pretty far in story mode using Ras and some random heroes when I scrolled down my hero list one day and saw those three sitting at the very bottom.

Pelicano

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Maid Chloe is actually super good. I was considering getting her instead of Ruele. I'm glad people are pulling good stuff.

I got one 4 star arti, but it's straks and it was enough for me to max it out. So that's nice. 3 more days for me to get lucky.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Oh, also have no idea how I got Ravi, Ken and Sez. Does everyone get these heroes from clearing story mode? I don't recall summoning them from regular summons.

Was pretty far in story mode using Ras and some random heroes when I scrolled down my hero list one day and saw those three sitting at the very bottom.

We fairly recently got a random 5* hero ticket in celebration of the 2nd continent coming out and 2 5* hero summon tickets as an apology for how bad the live QnA conference was.

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
Welcome back,

epic7x.com

[Epic Seven] Character Tier List

Spread the loveThis is the Epic 7 hero tier list for Global server. Keep in mind this is just an opinion and you must still make your own informed decision on w

Not perfect but helpful for general information.
Some units are about to be buffed quite a bit by next week and those changes arent part of that tier list yet.
Thank you, I'll check that out. Looks lije my best units are Sol, Auxiliary Lots, Wildred, Angelica, Vivian, Rose and Cidd. I guess I'll start working on some of these.

By the way, is it still better to spend transmit stones on galaxy bookmarks or is the 4-5* ticket better now that ML characters are in the regular pool?

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
By the way, is it still better to spend transmit stones on galaxy bookmarks or is the 4-5* ticket better now that ML characters are in the regular pool?
They have not put ML units in the 4-5* Hero Summon Ticket, you can confirm this by checking the detail tab before you purchase it.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Went to do my arena runs. Apparently I went up a league thanks to defence wins. Didn't even know that was possible. Not that I'm high up in arena or anything.

Edit: when does preseason end? Not sure if I have enough time to get the slate.

Last edited:

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
I was thinking about who i could get to 6* next and i was wondering who between A.Montromancy, Angelica or C.Dominiel. I guess healers can work fine at lvl 50 but a lvl 60 one is mandatory for Wyvern 11 ? On the other side i don't have much dark DPS and C.Dom is pretty good in arena (not a priority at all)

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Mirsa and Celeste dupes from AT rewards, dumped a lot of liefs to get through it to do it before Wednesday for the gold buff. Gear chests are neat, mostly took charms, but the option is nice. Got crappy gear this time around compared to last months fantastic gear.

Also why was someone saying there was a Ruele fight again? I did not have that? In fact it was generic enemies minus the new one at 95 and the final floor. They removed all those other same encounters.

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
Just got my first 5* ML character with the galaxy bookmarks - Ruele of Light! Awesome! I guess I'll make her my new healer

cyldman

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Everyone's pulling ML 5* on the free summons....
I might not be able to contain myself much longer and waste my 1200 BM on convenant and ruin the rest of my F2P life....
May god help me....

Scum

Oct 25, 2017
I might not be able to contain myself much longer and waste my 1200 BM on convenant and ruin the rest of my F2P life....
May god help me....
Don't do it, mate! Wait for a new banner unit that'd be of help to you. You've managed well so far, keep going!

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Look at it this way. There's no way you're gonna be able to gear most of the pulls you'd want. They're literally just gonna take up roster space while your grinding gear so why bother?

Grim

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK.
Would a counter Charles be better off in speed boots? Or HP or Defence?

Better yet can someone name some units who benefit well from counter set? I've not seen many except Dizzy & Charles

Last edited:

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Go with speed main stat he is not a proper tanky Knight he will be useful getting as much turns as possible to land debuff/dispel.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I'll give kudos to E7 for allowing us to pick the gear/choose charms instead for the Tower rewards. Way more worthwhile now.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
I should've gone for charms instead of necklace/rings in the tower chests. I kept getting 3/4 flat substats again.

All 3 stars from the free summon in the last 2 days. Got 2 ML rolls from the ATower, and got 2 more 3 stars.

Pelicano

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Would a counter Charles be better off in speed boots? Or HP or Defence?

Better yet can someone name some units who benefit well from counter set? I've not seen many except Dizzy & Charles

I used to run Charles in a counter set but I either found him too slow or if I went with speed boots + counter I found him too lackluster in regards to attacking. For right now I'm running him Speed / Immunity. Cdmg neck / atk ring / HP boots with Elbris. I got a lot more stat flexibility by doing that.

Grim

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK.
I used to run Charles in a counter set but I either found him too slow or if I went with speed I found him too lackluster in regards to attacking. For right now I'm running him Speed / Immunity. Cdmg neck / atk ring / HP boots. I got a lot more stat flexibility by doing that.

Yea, this was what I was afraid of happening. I'm gonna give the set to Ravi instead, just trying to squeeze out more attack.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I think I'm going to hold off on AT until the event is over. I want to spend my stamina on hunt grinding while I can.

May god help me....
If it makes you feel better, I have zero ML5s and I've been playing for about 4-6 months now?

Last edited:

Mio

Oct 16, 2018
I used to run Charles in a counter set but I either found him too slow or if I went with speed boots + counter I found him too lackluster in regards to attacking. For right now I'm running him Speed / Immunity. Cdmg neck / atk ring / HP boots with Elbris. I got a lot more stat flexibility by doing that.

Do you mind posting your Charles stats?

I'm considering investing in him soon, but I'm conflicted with the proper build.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
The gold bonus applies to AT.

You get a SHIT LOAD of gold from AT.

You do but Hunts are still better bang for buck with Stamina during the event befor considering gold gained for selling equipment. After it's no competition. That being said AT is much faster to run if you have limited time. It'll take 50 something hunts to match the 100 floors of AT goldwise (before selling gear, and to be fair to AT the charms are worth a lot of gold).

For stamina efficiency I think hunts are still better.

Icarus

Oct 26, 2017
I got my 2nd ever ML 5* and it turned out to be a Spez dupe. D:

Such is my luck lately in Epic 7.

Maybe I should actually kit him out and give him a go. The game is certainly hinting that at me.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
All 3* again - my best pull so far was a 4* Cidd two days ago.

Didn't expect much from the free pulls....yet still somewhat disappointed. On Its own it wouldn't be so bad...but in combination with my terrible ML gacha luck it's ridiculous lol.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Finished AT did 2 ML pulls and got Ass. Coli and Lorina dupe :/ , any temptation to trade my C. Armin is gone now

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
At least we are getting the 5* ticket tomorrow - what units are you guys hoping for ?

My 3 Most Wanted would be:
1. Tammy
2. Bellona
3. Ken

Krau or Luluca would be cool too i guess.
Finished AT did 2 ML pulls and got Ass. Coli and Lorina dupe :/ , any temptation to trade my C. Armin is gone now
Grats - A.Coli about to get some nice buffs.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Hoping for iseria to go with my Tammy

Krau would be great, any other non dupe 5* would just go to the back of the gear/promotion line.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
At least we are getting the 5* ticket tomorrow - what units are you guys hoping for ?

My 3 Most Wanted would be:
1. Tammy
2. Bellona
3. Ken

Krau or Luluca would be cool too i guess.

Grats - A.Coli about to get some nice buffs.

Thanks, sadly she will enter in the long line of heroes to build and sit in the bench for a while

In terms of normal 5* I want, I share a similar list , but I think I want Bellona more than Tama, hopefully they do a rerun on their banners soon. The 5* ticket I'm already prepared for the dupe ..

Status
Not open for further replies.