• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxmine

Aug 21, 2019
Hi fellow guild members!Good to see ya'll, i still gotta try that trial out.

How are you guys building your Vivian? i built mine as fast as possible and reached 221, but only got like 2200 attk (she is only lvl 50) and is super low on hp.

Also Chrono , its super hard being F2P. Ive been F2P since launch (not true F2P, but like 5 dollars a month for the monthly pack is still F2P to me), and gotten hit by many pity banners. Dizzy Seallona and Vivian have all been pity now (killed my summons, down to like 50 now.

Have you 3 starred all the levels in the game (normal story, hard story)? Besides that, it looks like you've covered everything in order to efficiently get summons. I think the best is to just not pull on any banner that isn't a limited character that you can firmly say you don't need. Only go for characters that are worth it.

This is also if you want to be like the "best player" you can be. Honestly just save up and pull on characters you want if thats what you want lol. Yeah i feel like i'm repeating what a lot of people already said. Just save hard (like months hard) and resist on banners that you don't need if you want to have the chance to pity every limited.

Also, what do you guys think is going to happen for the anniversary? Me and Schmoolian think that its going to be any character, limited included, and you get to choose one lol. That'd be sick. TBH, i'd go for Diene. But i really want my waifu ML Ara.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
I got lucky with the blue gear I gave my Vivan as they all rolled pretty high on crit and especially speed. I managed to 6* her already since I had a ton of extra doggos and had some materials I saved for Fallen Ceclia.

Wanted to try my luck against some arena Dizzy's but all of the ones I faced were faster than my CR push team, and I only just realized my Vivian only has 730 def and 5555 health.

Foxmine

Aug 21, 2019
I got lucky with the blue gear I gave my Vivan as they all rolled pretty high on crit and especially speed. I managed to 6* her already since I had a ton of extra doggos and had some materials I saved for Fallen Ceclia.

Wanted to try my luck against some arena Dizzy's but all of the ones I faced were faster than my CR push team, and I only just realized my Vivian only has 730 def and 5555 health.

Yeah my Vivian has like the same health stats! Pretty worried with bringing her against dizzy. I thought going super fast and using her for her s3 was the move, but now that I think about it, she isn't enough of a dizzy killer for me. dizzy's are still reaching the 230 spd and counting and Vivian's health is too low to survive 2 turns. i'm still trying to decide how i want her built.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah my Vivian has like the same health stats! Pretty worried with bringing her against dizzy. I thought going super fast and using her for her s3 was the move, but now that I think about it, she isn't enough of a dizzy killer for me. dizzy's are still reaching the 230 spd and counting and Vivian's health is too low to survive 2 turns. i'm still trying to decide how i want her built.
Yea my plan for Dizzy's s2 or ML coli to stall the enemy Dizzy long enough for Vivian and Baiken/Vildred to clean everyone up blew up spectacularly in my face. The last Dizzy I fought nearly killed Vivian with her S3 alone.

I've seen a lot of ppl recommend time matter for her artifact, but I've had very few situations where it was properly used. I'm going back to using Sira-ren on her.

Foxmine

Aug 21, 2019
Yea my plan for Dizzy's s2 or ML coli to stall the enemy Dizzy long enough for Vivian and Baiken/Vildred to clean everyone up blew up spectacularly in my face. The last Dizzy I fought nearly killed Vivian with her S3 alone.

I've seen a lot of ppl recommend time killer for her artifact, but I've had very few situations where it was properly used. I'm going back to using Sira-ren on her.

Have you tried Necro & Undine on her?

BumperLips

Dec 2, 2017
Tama is so ridiculous for Trials due to how the weakened state ticks work.

They tick one up for each turn, so while other soul weavers either buff up or use their s1 for no damage, tama basically hits with your nuker every turn, giving you double the damage you would normally do without her.

I know you can probably still get SSS with M Hazel and such, but it's nuts how powerful she is in this.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah exactly. Wait to see what's in store first then decide. She doesn't really add anything to you right now, and if the anniversary hero is another limited hero you'll want to get that instead. Viv could always come on a daily too.
Sounds like a plan!

I wonder when we'll get anniversary news, maybe by the end of the month? I love anniversaries for gacha games, such an exciting time.

It would be crazy to expect to get every character as F2P, yeah. Eventually your luck will run out and you'll have to hit 120 to get someone. But I think you'd be fine if you skipped the 1-week rerun banners of old characters (though when Tamarinne comes back, she's a must-have). The game is quite generous with currency which is probably why they're putting in other sinks now like costumes and this new challenge mode thing.

A few tricks to use if you aren't already:

- Repeatedly SSS devotion every 3* unit - keep one copy at SSS for collection purposes, and lock them. Then lock the next one, and use dupes to raise them to SSS for the achievement before transmitting them. This yields a lot of bookmarks. I finished the achievement though so now I just transmit 3*.
- When you have spare gold it doesn't hurt to refresh the shop a bit for bookmarks, if you're really hurting for them. This burns gold fast but you might find some nice gear and Mystic medals too.
- Not really a 'tip' I guess but the monthly subscription is a good value if you don't mind 5 bucks a month. The daily stones add up and the 10% exp is nice.

There isn't really anything we're farming that's different. Skystones drop from hunts, sure, but it's a pathetic amount and frustrating when you just want gear. Bookmarks from friendship leveling etc don't make up that big of a difference especially later on when you're already finished most of the reputation quests (they often end at 30). It's mostly just a law of averages over time and a lot of us sit on a stack of skystones for something we want in the future. I went the full 120 summons for Dizzy TWICE but it evened out, for example I got Vivian pretty fast. I'd have been fine not getting her at all though, since there's someone I'm saving for.
Yeah, pulling a pity on every banner was probably asking too much, as a "f2P". I say "F2P since I do purchase the monthly pack because it's only a few dollars, but aside from that I try not to spend.

Thanks for the tip on building secondary SSS devotion characters for bookmarks, I didn't even know that was a thing! I'll keep it in mind when I do further pulls.

Good luck on whoever you're saving for, hope your patience works out for you.

I'm F2P too, and I don't think we should expect to be able to pull to pity on every banner. I've been pulling on maybe one in three or four banners, and I have a pretty decent stock of bookmarks handy in case a banner I really like comes up.

Grinding-wise you're doing the right stuff. Dailies, the passive orbis building, and weekly arena rewards are your main sources of skystones.

It's best to not try to get every unit, since you won't be able to gear or promote them in time before the next unit comes up anyway. Probably better to save until a unit you really like comes up.
Thanks for this. It sounds like I'm more-or-less doing the right things, so I'll just keep chipping away at it (and slowly ranking up in arena) and see how things go!

You get 600 a week for being challenger 5, so for me that is a huge source of stones + monthly pack if you stretch the definition of f2p. You have to remember also you won't have to pity on every banner and some chars won't fit your team. My tactic was to try every banner until I hit ANY 5*, artifact or character. I did that until I saved 12k stones to make sure I could get any limited.
I do buy the monthly pack, as its cheap and a good value, but try not to spend beyond that. I'll just keep grinding away at it all and try not to stress about things, and make the pulls as they come. As a new player it can be hard (since so many of the characters would be helpful for me early on), but I'll get there eventually!

I appreciate all of the advice/help, everyone!

Jiraiza

Oct 25, 2017
Got 'em.
upmiCqk.jpg

Specter Tenebria, Luluca, Kitty Clarissa, and Blaze It Dingo.

I think if I had timed my Clarissa's S3 before the second stun better, I would've gotten way higher numbers. I fucked up there.

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Also Chrono , its super hard being F2P. Ive been F2P since launch (not true F2P, but like 5 dollars a month for the monthly pack is still F2P to me), and gotten hit by many pity banners. Dizzy Seallona and Vivian have all been pity now (killed my summons, down to like 50 now.

Have you 3 starred all the levels in the game (normal story, hard story)? Besides that, it looks like you've covered everything in order to efficiently get summons. I think the best is to just not pull on any banner that isn't a limited character that you can firmly say you don't need. Only go for characters that are worth it.

This is also if you want to be like the "best player" you can be. Honestly just save up and pull on characters you want if thats what you want lol. Yeah i feel like i'm repeating what a lot of people already said. Just save hard (like months hard) and resist on banners that you don't need if you want to have the chance to pity every limited.

Also, what do you guys think is going to happen for the anniversary? Me and Schmoolian think that its going to be any character, limited included, and you get to choose one lol. That'd be sick. TBH, i'd go for Diene. But i really want my waifu ML Ara.
Sorry missed your post in my above reply, haha.

I've 3*'d everything in the main story (up to 10-10), but I still have Chapter 2 to work on as well as the side-story stuff (only on Chapter 1 there). Plenty of resources for me to still pull from, but you're right. I need to really think on things before I spend, especially with the anniversary coming up. Nice to know I'm doing the right things, though.

Speaking of the anniversary, I'm not sure what to expect. If they do re-release everything in a single banner and let you choose, I'm guessing Dizzy won't be an option since she's a collaboration character. If so, I might go for Diene too as I've heard great things about her, but I'm not sure if she'd be best for me right now since I already have Tama...

Oh well, I'll cross that bridge when/if it happens!

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Hi fellow guild members!Good to see ya'll, i still gotta try that trial out.

How are you guys building your Vivian? i built mine as fast as possible and reached 221, but only got like 2200 attk (she is only lvl 50) and is super low on hp.

Sounds like a plan!

I wonder when we'll get anniversary news, maybe by the end of the month? I love anniversaries for gacha games, such an exciting time.

Yeah, pulling a pity on every banner was probably asking too much, as a "f2P". I say "F2P since I do purchase the monthly pack because it's only a few dollars, but aside from that I try not to spend.

Thanks for the tip on building secondary SSS devotion characters for bookmarks, I didn't even know that was a thing! I'll keep it in mind when I do further pulls.

Good luck on whoever you're saving for, hope your patience works out for you.

Thanks for this. It sounds like I'm more-or-less doing the right things, so I'll just keep chipping away at it (and slowly ranking up in arena) and see how things go!

I do buy the monthly pack, as its cheap and a good value, but try not to spend beyond that. I'll just keep grinding away at it all and try not to stress about things, and make the pulls as they come. As a new player it can be hard (since so many of the characters would be helpful for me early on), but I'll get there eventually!

I appreciate all of the advice/help, everyone!
I think for the anniversary we'll get a 5* ticket, considering they just casually gave out two as an apology a month ago. I would really like to see Luna and Diene come back. I would love to get both. Especially Luna. My situation with her just reminds me of Raikou. I really disliked her design so I didn't like her at first, but when I read her backstory I was like I have to have her. And gameplay wise ofc she's fantastic. I don't think we'll see a new limited hero so soon after Sealona. Not sure what else I expect atm.

Chrono are you in a guild yet? We're looking for members if you're not. Mainly just want players that will be active.

Oct 25, 2017
I think for the anniversary we'll get a 5* ticket, considering they just casually gave out two as an apology a month ago. I would really like to see Luna and Diene come back. I would love to get both. Especially Luna. My situation with her just reminds me of Raikou. I really disliked her design so I didn't like her at first, but when I read her backstory I was like I have to have her. And gameplay wise ofc she's fantastic. I don't think we'll see a new limited hero so soon after Sealona. Not sure what else I expect atm.

Chrono are you in a guild yet? We're looking for members if you're not. Mainly just want players that will be active.

Which Guild are you? I'm in an Era guild but it doesn't seem as active :(

Foxmine

Aug 21, 2019

I'm just hoping that because we've already gotten a 5* ticket, that for the anniversary they'll one up it and just allow any 1 character lol. Asking for a lot i know. I was at like 80 summons and didn't get Luna. sad face

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

Luna would be nice too. I just kind of wish all of the strongest characters weren't water, haha.

Nope, I'm not in a guild right now. I wouldn't mind joining if it's a more csual/friendly guild or whatever. I log in multiple times a day and do my dailies/grind quests/etc. but I'm not huge into Guild Vs. Guild type stuff so I'm not sure if that's expected of me or not. :/

BumperLips

Dec 2, 2017
Found an interesting way to get SSS on trials.
Go full dps slow gear, and use characters with Lost Enemy Health scaling. (Sez, C Lorina, etc..) Team was M Hazel, C Lorina, Luna and Misty
You should be able to hit SSS after the second weakened stage. Right now, mine is a bit inconsistent due to low spd and sometimes getting smacked by Kayron during 2nd phase. But I've lost Lorina in one run before weaken phase and still hit SSS.

5ee52586-af13-432a-970djrn.png

2565520f-e483-4087-b0d6ktz.png

a53bcb2d-309f-4739-97tbkf0.png

47998e8a-e27f-4d78-95j2knk.png

609ce55a-0490-4cb4-93f1kl3.png

galvenize

Oct 25, 2017
Luna would be nice too. I just kind of wish all of the strongest characters weren't water, haha.

Nope, I'm not in a guild right now. I wouldn't mind joining if it's a more csual/friendly guild or whatever. I log in multiple times a day and do my dailies/grind quests/etc. but I'm not huge into Guild Vs. Guild type stuff so I'm not sure if that's expected of me or not. :/

Another Era guild we have around here is Overflow, we're definitely casual and we're looking for daily active users that donates and aids. We don't really care about GW results, just that you participate in it!

Also we beat EpicEra in guild war the first time we met.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Finally beat abyss floor 82, I was being so lazy trying to auto it, finally just took the time and beat it properly. now Im stuck on the rng hell of abyss 83.

So I tried a new raid team that used my new best dps units, but the drawback was that my tank and healer were both 50 and not so well geared.

I managed to clear queen and a boss in one run, but the queen clear was, uh, close.
what are your stats I can build that team, I regularly beat the other raid bosses, but I struggle against the Queen.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Finally beat abyss floor 82, I was being so lazy trying to auto it, finally just took the time and beat it properly. now Im stuck on the rng hell of abyss 83.

what are your stats I can build that team, I regularly beat the other raid bosses, but I struggle against the Queen.
CDom and S.Bell are considerably overgeared for normal raid, while Momo and Carmin are pretty poorly geared lol.

My normal raid team is Fluri + Sol + Clorina + Angelica, which is much more stable during normal queen because Sol seems to be able to strip the queen of her stacking buffs. Makes the last 50% easier to handle. I just went with this other team this week because my best gear is on CDom and S.Bell these days, and the other two units were just whoever made the team have enough morale to down two bosses in one go.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Another Era guild we have around here is Overflow, we're definitely casual and we're looking for daily active users that donates and aids. We don't really care about GW results, just that you participate in it!

I might have to take you up on that offer. I do kind of need a guild, so either EpicERA or Overflow would be great. It'd be nice to contribute to a guild, just as long as you don't mind me being a bit on the new side of things and don't go all-in for guild wars stuff. I've had nightmares of GBF and their guild battles...

galvenize

Oct 25, 2017
I might have to take you up on that offer. I do kind of need a guild, so either EpicERA or Overflow would be great. It'd be nice to contribute to a guild, just as long as you don't mind me being a bit on the new side of things and don't go all-in for guild wars stuff. I've had nightmares of GBF and their guild battles...

What's your in game name? I'll hit you up.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
What's your in game name? I'll hit you up.
All of the good names were gone (the pleasures of joining in later than everyone else), so I just went with xProtagonist. I couldn't even get my default boring "Hero/Hiro", as they were taken already, haha. As for Chrono? Nah, no way was I getting that one! I didn't want numbers and such in there, so I tried for something else.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I finally beat Abyss 65 after getting SC Hazel the last couple of days and 6* Ravi.

50 Bookmarks reward resulted in pulling Viviane on the second pull - glad that i got a Happy end after getting nothing with 30 pulls yesterday.

I wanna use her as a Dizzy counter, lets see how things work out.
Thats pretty much me - and my lovely EpicEra Guild hasnt kicked me yet so you should feel right at home there xD

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I finally beat Abyss 65 after getting SC Hazel the last couple of days and 6* Ravi.

50 Bookmarks reward resulted in pulling Viviane on the second pull - glad that i got a Happy end after getting nothing with 30 pulls yesterday.

I wanna use her as a Dizzy counter, lets see how things work out.

Thats pretty much me - and my lovely EpicEra Guild hasnt kicked me yet so you should feel right at home there xD
Congrats on the Vivian!

Overflow already accepted me (thanks for the invite, galvenize!). We'll see how things go, I'll try not to be a burden to em'! I already donated some catalysts, so it's a start!

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Congrats on the Vivian!

Overflow already accepted me (thanks for the invite, galvenize!). We'll see how things go, I'll try not to be a burden to em'! I already donated some catalysts, so it's a start!
Thanks !!

Yeah i read your post too late - but as long as its an Era Guild you will be fine, the are all mostly casual friendly as far as i know.
GW can be quite frustrating when you join a high lvl Guild but havent been playing since Day 1....so everyone should have realistic expectations.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
I love side stories. They're so easy to run with a fodder, and you get great rewards for doing it. Looking to get 2 more 6*s across this event. It's weird that I decided to take Rose to 6* the day before her exclusive equipment. Really nice as it just enhances what I wanted to do with her.
Congrats on the Vivian!

Sorry I didn't get back to you, timezones and that. Well I'm glad you found a guild regardless.
I wasn't in the guild back then! Next time we'll take ya haha.

h0tp0ck3t

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
the gacha stars were in complete alignment and I pulled ss achates from my free pull.

Of the now 3 healers I'm working on who should I focus
Mont (no SC yet)
Angie
SS Achates

Edit: oh man that Kittissa buff is nice. Her S3 is a cleanse and now immediate double attack? Time to take her off the bench.

Last edited:

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Momo easy.

Oh nice changes.
  • All Basar needs now is exclusive gear with 5-10 speed on it to become a god, will probably six star him soon.
  • Oh shit they buffed Yufine's S3 as well, nice... 6 star soon.
  • Yuna buff finally, way overdue.
  • Would love to build a Purgiss... but he's the only 4 star I haven't pulled aside from Ricardo and Furious..... meanwhile I can SSS Clarrisa right now.
  • That's a really good change for kitty.... guess I'll feed all my Clarisa dupes into Kitty now.
  • Artifact buffs finally.
  • Speed buffs for slow ass characters finally.
  • Gunther da gawd.
Hope they give out info on the self imprint buffs soon, sitting on a few 5 star dupes but I don't want to use them for fodder in case it's a big deal.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
All these buffs - lovely....gonna check them out.
the gacha stars were in complete alignment and I pulled ss achates from my free pull.

Of the now 3 healers I'm working on who should I focus
Mont (no SC yet)
Angie
SS Achates

You wanna SC Mont asap - max her skill tree and use her - if you still feel like you are lacking in terms of healing option you can invest in Angelica or another healer as well.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Yuna got buffed?!?! Thankyou Smilegate. Love the changes to her. She's on almost all my hunt teams as a support damage dealer and I have her +12. Everything they've done just improves her in that role.

A Coli buffs seems crazy good. She was already really good but this really elevates her imo.

I'm going to need to see some numbers first, but Purrgis actually looks...good. Da hell am I saying...

Overall some pretty nice changes.

Moral Panic

Oct 28, 2017
Yufine looks overbuffed to hell and back
Kitty Clarissa is now really, really good and will probably be the premier dizzy counter now
Achates will be quite interesting when comboed with some other chars
Yuna looks really good for PvE now, I think shell be on most Wyvern teams

Feels like too many characters can strip buffs now, but debuffs are still king. They are still countering the Diene meta which died a long time ago.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Basar buffs are interesting I could see myself using him down the road.

Lidica getting unhealable on her S3 makes her interesting for Golem but her S2 stripping a buff is cool too. I use her often in GW so those will be nice. Also makes her viable for Azimanuk to strip the rage especially with how fast she is. She's an interesting opener in PvP now with her incredible base speed, you can S3 push back someone or immunity set strip.

A bit disappointed in Lilibet buffs, if she fails her S3 she's going to be wiped before she can get it back up even with a one turn skill null.

Last edited:

Snormy

I'll think about it
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
I'm mad.
Was tossing up who to 6*, Yufine or Violet. Felt Violet as a bruiser was a bit better and I had Abyss Lifesteal scraps left for him, he was built better on current gear than Yufine. Gave him the puppies. Cue new green mage that I pull relatively quickly. Ah well. Now Yufine buffs. And to salt my wounds a bit more I get a Violet dupe in my daily even though I used all my puppies a couple of days ago.
😿

Also got a Gunthar dupe. His time is has come and I'm excited!

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, that's a lot of buffs. I do have kitty Clarissa but I think I'd rather build someone else.

Maybe it's finally time to feed A.Coli.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
The Violet Talisman buff is quite nice. I will actually consider using that now.

Grim

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK.
The buffs are great. I think there may have been some overbuffs, but we'll see.

Mad I wanna build my Assassin Coli so badly. I've made her 6* but I just don't have the gear.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Wow that kitty clarissa buff is exactly what she needed. She felt really clumsy and awkward to use as a Dizzy counter before. Now you can either strip their buffs or nail someone with a dual attack. I had some regrets building, mola-ing, gearing and full awakening her but this is gonna make her essential.

Basar getting ignore effect resistance soul burn will be huge if you can get his speed up there and run him with Tagehel's. Angelica and C.Armin are gonna be prime targets to use this on, but there's others too. People like to pretend Diene doesn't exist anymore but she's still a big threat in the right team and especially in GW.

Yufine's dispel being moved before the stun is going to be very strong. I've said before that this is the main reason I wasn't using mine much. Not just a PVP thing either, plenty of times you want to nuke something with her and it's got a defense buff on.

Achates was already very good due to her short cooldown but this will keep her relevant now that Destina's getting a cooldown buff.

I have a pretty high investment Yuna that I haven't used in months so that buff looks really interesting. 100% uptime on attack/speed for the team should be possible if you build her quick enough (and you can ignore crit% on her now).

Overall as someone who builds a lot of characters this is nice to see. I prefer having lots of options.

That said I'm really having trouble with the Kayron challenge. I just have no idea how people are getting these 4M-5M numbers with similar setups to me. For example I used the same team as Jiraiza except with Cermia or Luna instead of Spectre Tenebria and I barely managed 1.5M. I had a suspicion that my gear was way behind the average when Automaton came out, so I went on a massive grinding spree and used every leif I had. Been playing since launch and probably bought around 75 from the smaller event packs they run occasionally, so let's just say I killed a lot of Wyverns and Golems. And yet here I'm getting a numerical representation of how far behind I apparently am, even my friend who is a more casual player than me got higher scores. It's really baffling and I'm not sure what I'm even doing wrong. The team I usually use looks like this:

S.Bellona/Luluca, Cermia/Luna, Kitty Clarissa, Maid Chloe (have tried a few healers but I need Attack Up) - This setup probably gets the farthest and has the best scores but I've topped out at 2M. I try to get unhealable up on Kayron when he's stunned and go to town. Luluca does more damage during the stun but Bellona is much better at wiping out the small enemy waves.

I think I've done better with Cermia. Luna's S1 damage is good but unreliable and Cermia comes with another unhealable. Kitty Clarissa forces her to dual attack for even more unhealable. Doesn't feel like Cermia's S3 does the damage it should though....could Kayron's defense actually be super low? Anyways, I was using Maid Chloe for her Attack Up which is essential, but her healing sucks shit and I don't have molas to spend on her S2 (S3 is upgraded). I just get wiped in phase 3. Kayron seems to get constant extra turns and random buffs, no idea how or why, but he sometimes gets 2-3 extra turns in between my characters. For example Luluca - Kayron - Cermia - Kayron - Kitty - Kayron oops now my healer's dead. Not sure what's causing that. The buffs seem to be casted by the small enemies when I hit them without outright killing them, but not sure.

I've tried a slew of other characters including regular Aramintha, Blaze Dingo etc but no luck.

Anyways I'll try and work on it some more while free unequip is up. I might try Mascot Hazel, but I can't actually use her yet because she has no awakenings and I'm out of minor red runes. But jesus fuck when are they gonna rerun Tamarinne. They sure don't hesitate at making all challenge PVE content practically require her.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
But jesus fuck when are they gonna rerun Tamarinne. They sure don't hesitate at making all challenge PVE content practically require her.

Mascot Hazel's more than good enough for this challenge.

A bit disappointed in Lilibet buffs, if she fails her S3 she's going to be wiped before she can get it back up even with a one turn skill null.

Between her 11% dmg increase on S3 and C.Armin's damage reduction getting nerfed in the same patch and people just trading out C Armin all together her kill range is definitely going up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.