• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
I'm not sure I do, I'll check that, thanks!

I think C.Lorina is still very strong. She doesn't have much in terms of debuff, just some CR push which is fantastic on its own but this also means she excels in areas where you cannot debuff or have limited debuffs. She is a pretty decent pick for raid. I like her S3 animation after spec change but I can't really get past the stupid armor personally.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
If you're not attempting abyss don't forget to go in and purify daily for gold and stigma.
Thanks, I've been doing that. I'm unable to clear the current floor just now, but I've been making sure to purify it for the rewards (as well as XP for the Epic Pass). It definitely helps giving me a few (much needed) resources.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I have two question - one lore related and gameplay wise as to who to 6* next.

1. Who was Ezras King/Queen before/during the Archdemon Wars ? So before Diene took over - is this a known charterer, because i dont remember anymore.

2. I just reached Master Rank in PVP and am at Abyss floor 75 right now. What two units would you 6* next in my case.

My current 6*
SSBellona
Tywin
Vildred
Kise
BBK
Angelica
SC Lorina

The 4 and 5* that im thinking about 6*

Diene
Ang. Montmorancy
SC Axe God
Cermia
Charles
Kayron (+ 1 dupe of him i own)
Ravi
Yufine
SC Kluri
Schuri ( have him at +9 since i maxed his S2,S3 - dont know if its worth to 6* him for Raids)

I dont have a single 6* fire dps unit so im thinking one of Ravi/Cermia/Kayron has to be included.
I feel like i also would need a more reliable defense breaker at 6* like Axe God - but he seems to be terrible as a raid unit with all his shitty dialog options. I have invested a bit in Tywin and his def break - but i dont know how he performs in Raids and if its enough for the bosses.

Since i want to tackle Queen Raid soon - from the units i have...what would be a solid setup to get a clear, assuming i have the right gear ?
Angelica,Diene, Lorina and SS Bellona ?
The reason I was mentioning BBK was because Vildred and Ludwig in PvP are mainly cleave units, but I think BBK is better right now in terms of cleaving ability and ease of use, so I didn't think there was much point building those two if you're going for more diversity with GvG and stuff.

Ah alright - this makes sense....so yeah focusing or investing in another Cleave when i still can improve BBK probably isnt the best move right now.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Charles is a fantastic unit in both PVE and PVP. If you're leaning fire, I would go Ravi as her recent buffs really pushed her into borderline OP territory. Kayron is a great unit but the meta for PVP is so heavily ice-favored I just can't recommend him.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
but I can't really get past the stupid armor personally.
Bikini (well I guess this is more lingerie) armour is the best kind of armour according to anime lol.
1. Who was Ezras King/Queen before/during the Archdemon Wars ? So before Diene took over - is this a known charterer, because i dont remember anymore.
Wasn't it Charlotte's parents? I think they've talked about how she's the rightful heir to the throne or something along those lines. I might be wrong but I think her parents fled when the Archdemon attacked.

This just reminds me that I really wish I had Diene lol.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
I will say this....even if i drop the game at one point - i wont leave before at least working on one unit that can Insta-kill all these shitty blue units in Arena/GW lol.

Between Vildred, Ludwig and Yufine....what unit has the most longterm PVP potential ?
Gonna have to farm some gear for a somewhat regular Cleave team. BBK is the only unit that can somewhat deliver right now.
I also use Diene, SSBellona, Schuri and (Tywin). Just reached Master Rank and its already getting tougher, so ill have to focus on a core team.

Did you skip Baiken's banner? She would've been perfect for what you wanted as well as being able to handle A.Vil.

Build Yufine to delete a single blue unit, her S2 is getting a buff soon too.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Charles is a fantastic unit in both PVE and PVP. If you're leaning fire, I would go Ravi as her recent buffs really pushed her into borderline OP territory. Kayron is a great unit but the meta for PVP is so heavily ice-favored I just can't recommend him.
Ravi seems quite good, especially since she is more than just a dps and i could use a red Frontline unit.
What kind of PvE content would Charles shine in ? He seems good and i have the Elbris Ritual Sword for him - just dont know on what kind of content he would really shine or i would need to have him at lvl.

Wasn't it Charlotte's parents? I think they've talked about how she's the rightful heir to the throne or something along those lines. I might be wrong but I think her parents fled when the Archdemon attacked.

This just reminds me that I really wish I had Diene lol.

I think you are right - for some reason i thought that Charlotte and her Parents where from another Kingdom.
Do you know if her Parents were shown at all during her Sidestory ? Kinda skipped that one and meant to Youtube it later.
Did you skip Baiken's banner? She would've been perfect for what you wanted as well as being able to handle A.Vil.

Build Yufine to delete a single blue unit, her S2 is getting a buff soon too.

Playing now on a older dupe account of mine that wasnt used between January and July of this year. So yeah i missed whatever limited units the game offered furing that time.

Yufine sounds great though.
Hey guys any tips for abyss? im stuck on level 42 right now and have no idea how to move foward
What does your team look like ? Seems like a straight forward stage, if you have the right gear and max leveled units.

cyldman

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Hey guys need some guidance.
My main team and only 6* is C. Lorina 6*, Ravi 6*, Tywin 6* and Angelica 6*.
On GW I honestly have no real synergy, I usually go with
Tywin Ravi Angelica
C.Lorina Seallona Destina
25% winrate, maybe worst, top20 guild on europe server makes it harder for me too.

I am able to auto w11 with TG, alexa, tywin and angelica.
I cannot clear normal raid last boss and stuck on abyss 64.

Other than gear upgrades I need to know who to 6* next, I need to focus on the normal raid, abyss and gwo.

Options A: Destina, Not sure if shes worth for any pve content.
Option B: A.Momo, almost finishing her SC change.
Option C: B. Dingo, so I can use it with Ludwig for GWO team.
Option D: Ludwig to use with B. Dingo for GWO team.

I also have seallona, cermia, haste but I don't see them getting much use at the moment.
I also have a judith 4* with maximum speed stats I have, but I haven't done much testing with her yet.
Any options how to proceed?
QySBrbg.jpg

Last edited:

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys any tips for abyss? im stuck on level 42 right now and have no idea how to move foward
What heroes do you have? Weirdly I was also on this one (I just purify each day because I cba to play Abyss) so I did it. It was pretty straight forward, but my guys are fairly well geared.
I think you are right - for some reason i thought that Charlotte and her Parents where from another Kingdom.
Do you know if her Parents were shown at all during her Sidestory ? Kinda skipped that one and meant to Youtube it later.
They weren't. I'm not positive but I think they've already passed away. It's just Charlotte now.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Can Charles debuff Raid-Bosses ? If he can help me with Queen i might 6* him. Right now im thinking going Diene and Ravi.

cyldman
Def. 6* SS Bellona - she is useful in alot of content.
SC Momo is great but i dont know if you need to 6* her right now when you have Angelica.

But yeah if you care about PvP and wanna use a Cleave team you need to max out that Ludwig and whatever team members he needs to one shot fools.
They weren't. I'm not positive but I think they've already passed away. It's just Charlotte now.
Bummer....maybe they are gonna show up in future side stories.

cyldman

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
But will SSBellona help me more at this stage for any kind of normal/hell raid and abyss considering my other options?

Last edited:

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
With the exp buff I got butcher and Kluri to 50 to start their SCs and 5*'d Mont to get her ready as well. Also 5*'d TG now that I finally got him from my Sea Salt Bolognese summoning.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
But will SSBellona help me more at this stage for any kind of normal/hell raid and abyss considering my other options?

Seaside Bellona is great for the raid and has very high morale. I use her in Banshee 11 and Azimanuk 11 too. Staple in PvP and GW as well. Just great utility across the board and will do well in Abyss.

Just be careful against queen that she doesn't trigger the fight with her S2 before you are ready and put her in the back row so she doesn't get attacked as much, you don't want her to drain your tank below half health. Otherwise her Def Break and Target should really boost your damage. Put Rosa Hargana on her if you have it for more attacks and chances at Target debuff.

Last edited:

buenowonder

Jun 11, 2019
cw_sasuke Alkez

guess i'll list them out

6 Star: Cidd ( read its best to 6 star a DD)
5 star: Sol, Shuri,Tywin,Destina, KArin,Roozid,Charles,Ludwig
4 Star: Helga, Achates, Kiris, Montmorancy( trying to do her specialty change) Ras, Dominel, Mercedes, Mistychain,Kluri,Wanderer Silk Romann, Cartuja,Armin)e
3 Star: Requiemroar, Gloomyrain, Carmainerose, Jecht, Carrot, Doris, Hazel, Lorina,Mucacha, Azalea, Tiera, Alexa,Taranor Royal Guard, Royal Butcher corps

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm finally got an Achates...she decent?
I feel like she's one of the better non nat 5* healers. She has a full party cleanse in her S3, and her S2 gives someone invulnerability for a turn.

I haven't built her, but I do see her now and then in arena, and she's usually annoying if she gets her heals off, so I try to take her out fast. Probably disadvantaged right now because of her fire type though, because everyone is drowning in water units.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
cw_sasuke Alkez

guess i'll list them out

6 Star: Cidd ( read its best to 6 star a DD)
5 star: Sol, Shuri,Tywin,Destina, KArin,Roozid,Charles,Ludwig
4 Star: Helga, Achates, Kiris, Montmorancy( trying to do her specialty change) Ras, Dominel, Mercedes, Mistychain,Kluri,Wanderer Silk Romann, Cartuja,Armin)e
3 Star: Requiemroar, Gloomyrain, Carmainerose, Jecht, Carrot, Doris, Hazel, Lorina,Mucacha, Azalea, Tiera, Alexa,Taranor Royal Guard, Royal Butcher corps
I would go with Cidd, Tywin, Destina, and Roozid. Roozid will give your team more turns, and the speed boost plus Tywin's attack and crit buff on Cidd will mean he should do good damage. Destina keeps your team alive.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
6* ed Ravi - she will be useful in like 2 months after i get Gear and Molas for her. Welp....

Free Daily was a 5* Kise dupe.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Got destroyed on my GW battles - yikes.
I had one match up where i manged to kill the two DPS fast and thought i had won....only to fin out that the Angelica was super tanky and healing more than i could damage lol.

I will say this....even if i drop the game at one point - i wont leave before at least working on one unit that can Insta-kill all these shitty blue units in Arena/GW lol.

Between Vildred, Ludwig and Yufine....what unit has the most longterm PVP potential ?
Gonna have to farm some gear for a somewhat regular Cleave team. BBK is the only unit that can somewhat deliver right now.
I also use Diene, SSBellona, Schuri and (Tywin). Just reached Master Rank and its already getting tougher, so ill have to focus on a core team.

Long-term - Vildred is extremely strong with the right team backup (CR push + attack buff) but he needs a lot of investment. And by that I mean all of the Unknown Slates from the arena shop, or just get lucky and pull multiple copies of him. He has a very rare Speed imprint which you can use to get a speed advantage for a combat readiness pusher. Then you attack buff him, push him to the front and kill everybody with his S3 + followup.

He's ideal for farming adventure mode, banshee and azimanak so he'll always be useful. He had a bad reputation early on in PVE because he's useless in challenge content focusing on a single high hp-enemy, but you spend like 0.01% of your time in this game doing that. He's good in the modes you spend the rest of your time in.

I can't really speak on Ludwig but I've seen him used to great effect in cleave teams. He has limited usage outside that imo.

Yufine's dispels are in theory great to have around but I've never had much luck using her. I wish her S3 dispelled before doing damage, it still hits like a truck on a buffed enemy but that doesn't help when they're inside the 7-layer buff burrito that everyone uses nowadays. She was strong for a while in the Diene meta and you can certainly still make her work. I think she's getting buffed? Either way, she's got uses in challenge content due to her dispels and S1 def break. She's actually pretty scary in GW too.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
6* ed Ravi - she will be useful in like 2 months after i get Gear and Molas for her. Welp....

Free Daily was a 5* Kise dupe.

🤔 I actually found Ravi pretty good on relatively basic gear. At least her gear is flexible, even on the artefact front I have her running Ancient Sheathe and she just stands in the fight for most PvE content well enough. I'm running attack set with speed boots. I only mola'd her S1 so she she can sustain and deal damage (her S1 burn is her biggest damage dealer). Her S3 isn't really necessary and while S2 is sort of nice I didn't bother with it either. Attack, bit of HP, bit of resistance and she is pretty much ok for bruiser duty. If you really want to make her shine then yeah I guess better gear but I'm genuinely surprised at what I can get away with considering I haven't touched her gear since... Early S2 arena.

Yufine's dispels are in theory great to have around but I've never had much luck using her. I wish her S3 dispelled before doing damage, it still hits like a truck on a buffed enemy but that doesn't help when they're inside the 7-layer buff burrito that everyone uses nowadays. She was strong for a while in the Diene meta and you can certainly still make her work. I think she's getting buffed? Either way, she's got uses in challenge content due to her dispels and S1 def break. She's actually pretty scary in GW too.

I agree with Yufine's dispels. I think it would have been better if she has a passive follow up attack if she strikes a buffed enemy, her first attack dispells and the follow up clobbers them.

Actually I think I was following your Ravi's examples. I swear I'll bench her some day. Maybe for Corvus now...

Last edited:

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
🤔 I actually found Ravi pretty good on relatively basic gear. At least her gear is flexible, even on the artefact front I have her running Ancient Sheathe and she just stands in the fight for most PvE content well enough. I'm running attack set with speed boots. I only mola'd her S1 so she she can sustain and deal damage (her S1 burn is her biggest damage dealer). Her S3 isn't really necessary and while S2 is sort of nice I didn't bother with it either. Attack, bit of HP, bit of resistance and she is pretty much ok for bruiser duty. If you really want to make her shine then yeah I guess better gear but I'm genuinely surprised at what I can get away with considering I haven't touched her gear since... Early S2 arena.
You are right - she is all things considered a very basic character that doesnt need alot to shine. Im just out of resources and my gear right now is kinda subpar, so ill need some more time before i can use her on the Abyss stage im stuck.

Def. nice to know that i essentially only need to invest in her S1 though. After going +15 on BBK im out of them as well hah.
Long-term - Vildred is extremely strong with the right team backup (CR push + attack buff) but he needs a lot of investment. And by that I mean all of the Unknown Slates from the arena shop, or just get lucky and pull multiple copies of him. He has a very rare Speed imprint which you can use to get a speed advantage for a combat readiness pusher. Then you attack buff him, push him to the front and kill everybody with his S3 + followup.

He's ideal for farming adventure mode, banshee and azimanak so he'll always be useful. He had a bad reputation early on in PVE because he's useless in challenge content focusing on a single high hp-enemy, but you spend like 0.01% of your time in this game doing that. He's good in the modes you spend the rest of your time in.

I can't really speak on Ludwig but I've seen him used to great effect in cleave teams. He has limited usage outside that imo.

Thanks for your input - i probably should finish Vildred at least since i already invested in him (lvl 60, max awakening and max S3).
Like with many other units i think the subpar gear is what holding me back for the most time.

Ludwig is solid, but as you said his usage is limited outside of Cleave teams and i already have Vildred/BBK that should be able to do most of the same stuff.

Probably gonna wait and see what Yufine buffs bring to the table - but as of now i think im better off on just focusing and improving the units i already have instead of working on new ones.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
A decent husbando is awesome.
The absurd breasts are not.
d84613lsuch31.jpg

The reddit makes it very clear I'm not the audience this game goes for.

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
After weeks of tweaking, I finally got the 1-minute auto Banshee 11 down. Running Ludwig, Diene, C. Dom, and Shadow Rose. Only time it can fail as far as I can see is if Shadow Rose fails the defense break or if a dual attack is triggered on one of my damage dealers. Ironically, I can't build C. Dom with the banshee gear because strengthening her may break the run.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
dude looks awesome

girl looks alright, dont have a problem with the boobs, but the weird off-center top looks ugly

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017

What the fuck is that font.

But yeah, she looked fine in the concept art, this is kinda absurd. Ranger guy looks cool in his concept art and the datamined animated cut-in, less so in this art. Wonder if he'll be a free 4*.

Anyways I think their track record is still pretty good overall.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Ranger guy looks cool in his concept art and the datamined animated cut-in, less so in this art. Wonder if he'll be a free 4*.

Pretty sure he has been datamined as a 4star.... but so has Kawerik and who knows when we're getting him.

Ranger guy is probably bang on to be the next connection hero.

Connection = Ranger guy
4 star ML = Roaming Warrior Leo
5 star ML = ???
Limited = Straze (probably someone goes before him first)
Kawerik = future connection hero?

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I think im able to clear all Raid bosses right now - can someone offer me a optimized route for the Raid and how much Dialogue points my team needs for it to work ?

All my setup including SS Bellona max at 36. If thats not enough i might have to drop her from the squad lol.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still wondering who to build next, but I think I'll stop trying to build new units and just focus on making my existing half-built ones good.

I think im able to clear all Raid bosses right now - can someone offer me a optimized route for the Raid and how much Dialogue points my team needs for it to work ?

All my setup including SS Bellona max at 36. If thats not enough i might have to drop her from the squad lol.
I found this map from Reddit but I haven't tried it yet myself. I'm going to try it this week, though.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
d84613lsuch31.jpg

I mean I have no issues with massive tits but that is some objectively terrible art, everything is angled wrong, the font manages to be even worse somehow.

The guy looks pretty bland too, Eligos when, he's way to cool to be stuck as an NPC.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
Dude... a lot of the new guys are straight up feeding or can't handle where some of us are at. Might need to reform the various Resetera guilds. One for newer players and one for more advanced.
I agree with this.

There is like a gulf of effort.

I mean I don't want us to be hardcore or anything but either ask for help or try.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Dude... a lot of the new guys are straight up feeding or can't handle where some of us are at. Might need to reform the various Resetera guilds. One for newer players and one for more advanced.

Its funny....so many people here expect that everyone has been playing the game since launch.
Getting into this game can be quite frustrating since its incredible difficult to close that gap , even though the game isnt that old lol.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
Pretty sure he has been datamined as a 4star.... but so has Kawerik and who knows when we're getting him.

Ranger guy is probably bang on to be the next connection hero.

Connection = Ranger guy
4 star ML = Roaming Warrior Leo
5 star ML = ???
Limited = Straze (probably someone goes before him first)
Kawerik = future connection hero?
There is no way in hell Kawerick will be a connection hero.

I will also bet money he will be a 5*.

I judge stars by the anime cut in effort.
If the effort is Sol level or below, the hero will be 4*.

Kawerick has a 5 star level cut in. He will be 5 stars. Not being so is just leaving money on the table.

I don't believe Straze will be limited. I honestly don't expect a true limited male hero. Ever. I think we will get him toward the end of the year.

Next 5* ML I think will be ML Basar, they already showed his art.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

Over half of Overflow is at 60 and most of those are at 65.

I cant handle the super hard fights but I try and leave super easy fights for others. It's hard finding those middle ground ones.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Over half of Overflow is at 60 and most of those are at 65.

I cant handle the super hard fights but I try and leave super easy fights for others. It's hard finding those middle ground ones.

I really need to do something about my PvP options. I used to be able to handle the middle ground fights but I seem to get rocked a lot more often these days.

Yam's

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone got tips for Abyss 86 (Ken/ML Ken and suicidal mushrooms)? I managed getting there without using a tank, but I'm wondering if I'm gonna need one here to deal with mushrooms...

Also how do people deal with super tanky healers in GW?

Status
Not open for further replies.