• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grim

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK.
Just pulled A. Cartuja. Don't like the unit but I guess I can shove him on a GW team with Violet vs Dizzy comps?

Besides his guaranteed evade he's so squishy. If he wasn't ML I'd fodder him.

Any ideas?

Alkez Cheers! You clutched that GW for us.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
My Bellona pulls and AT clear got me my first copies of Blaze Dingo and Axe God respectively, so pretty content with that, much better than another Gunther and Wanda. Going to work on clearing out the last 3 spec changes I need to empty that section now....

Stuck @ 82 pulls in for Bellona, the longest I've gone into a limited summon session..... think I got Luna within 10, 3 Baiken's in 80 pulls (wanted artifact) and Dizzy in 60.... set sail for 121 club.... might be tight to get to 121 without spending though..... and pretty much impossible to do 121 and get Karin's swimsuit.....

When does Sez recall finish?

Last edited:

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Just pulled A. Cartuja. Don't like the unit but I guess I can shove him on a GW team with Violet vs Dizzy comps?

Any ideas?

Haha thanks, I appreciate you saying that, glad I was able to help out this time. I've been feeling a bit down about the game recently due to the fact that I've been unable to win my guild war attacks. I need more 6*s and better gear, but the process to get them is so long that I can't progress quick enough. Just gotta keep grinding I guess.

ButtButt

Oct 30, 2017
Well it finally happened... I've been playing since the beginning and just got Angelica on my way to hitting the summon limit for a second SS Bellona. Can't believe it took this long...

Pelicano

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Any ideas?

Fatcat is so good. His kit is super solid (s3 stun/def break and ignore eff res soul burn) + s2 guaranteed miss + Cr boost. Slap a durandal on him and build him tanky and you're good. You can also go the dps route but then he becomes super squish. Most general build is lifesteal set, with immunity (for dizzy), and tanky with some effectiveness.

His exact same kit on a non-ML would be amazing still so please no fodder.

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
Haha thanks, I appreciate you saying that, glad I was able to help out this time. I've been feeling a bit down about the game recently due to the fact that I've been unable to win my guild war attacks. I need more 6*s and better gear, but the process to get them is so long that I can't progress quick enough. Just gotta keep grinding I guess.

Don't even stress about it. Most of our GW matches have been surprisingly tough considering we just recently started Season 1.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Almost finished my Seallona but ran out of conquest points for weapon charms. All gear is new so didn't have to neuter anyone else.

Focus was PvE since I don't quite have a good counter attack set yet. Goal was good crit c/crit d and at least 65% effectiveness without sacrificing too much attack or speed.

Ultimately I'll drop the speed set for a counter set and let her S1 and S2 do the talking, already maxed S1 and S2. Just need the 3* mola refund to do her S3.

JwM6RFG.jpg

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Slow Seallonna is a bit meh in W11 because her utility grinds to a halt during shield phase. The shield attack procs her S2, but if that S2 doesn't defense break, she's mostly useless during that phase.

Maybe I'll put some speed boots on her. I already have a bunch of units in line for speed gear.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Slow Seallonna is a bit meh in W11 because her utility grinds to a halt during shield phase. The shield attack procs her S2, but if that S2 doesn't defense break, she's mostly useless during that phase.

Maybe I'll put some speed boots on her. I already have a bunch of units in line for speed gear.

It does, but I'm finding it's still a faster clear than Taranor Guard mostly because I had trouble lining up Taranor Guards 1 turn defense break up with my slower Luna. This 2 turn defense break is a little nicer especially since it gives Dizzy a better chance to line up her extend with it. Regardless Luna will throw her S3 down during the shield phase and even if it doesn't land her and Seallona are capable of taking down the shield.

Ultimately I'm trying to remove Dizzy for a reliable before shield phase clear so I wanted her to hit harder and I'll probably run Chloe as a third DPS.

Also successfully using her on Az 11 auto runs.

But yeah, I have a spare Speed/Speed 85 boot I can swap in if I find it better later but I'll lose out on a little bit CC and CD.

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I usually feel dread after promoting to 6 star because the idea of grinding out 5 more 5 star dogs doesn't excite me at all.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
I usually feel dread after promoting to 6 star because the idea of grinding out 5 more 5 star dogs doesn't excite me at all.
If you're like me you probably have a few favourites and not sure who to really invest in. Another 6* means very little if you can't gear them up which is reliant on layers upon layers of RNG grinding.

What is everyone running Sea Bell with? I've basically transferred Silk's gear over which is speed, a little tanky and hit. All her damage gear was swapped onto others ages ago such as Cidd or Baiken so Silk is officially benched now. I've even taken her Infinity Basket. I don't have many speed subs on her but she is already pretty quick. I'm considering putting her in my Wyvern 11 team.
Thinking about going from
Luna, Angie, Dizzy, Clarissa
to
Luna, Sea Bellona, Angie, Sigret.
I'm hoping some lucky target + def break will allow me to 1 turn clear wyvern.
Should I swap Basket for Rosa? I also have Sword of Judgment and Song of Stars or I suppose there is always joker.

Also, how and what do I build Spec Sez for? My first ML5* 💔

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
If you're like me you probably have a few favourites and not sure who to really invest in. Another 6* means very little if you can't gear them up which is reliant on layers upon layers of RNG grinding.

What is everyone running Sea Bell with? I've basically transferred Silk's gear over which is speed, a little tanky and hit. All her damage gear was swapped onto others ages ago such as Cidd or Baiken so Silk is officially benched now. I've even taken her Infinity Basket. I don't have many speed subs on her but she is already pretty quick. I'm considering putting her in my Wyvern 11 team.
Thinking about going from
Luna, Angie, Dizzy, Clarissa
to
Luna, Sea Bellona, Angie, Sigret.
I'm hoping some lucky target + def break will allow me to 1 turn clear wyvern.
Should I swap Basket for Rosa? I also have Sword of Judgment and Song of Stars or I suppose there is always joker.

Also, how and what do I build Spec Sez for? My first ML5* 💔
I have the Abyss lifesteal set + a health set on mine so far, and while she's reasonably durable in arena, she's been lacking in damage in Wyvern. I'll probably move some gear around next unequip event to see what I can do with her.

I'd also like to know which artifacts are good for her. Does Rosa Hargana boost the attack on her S2? If so, that seems like the best bet for her, since her S2 seems to be her real party piece.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Run Rosa on her, if Yuna gets a buff one day run her as well with that other ranger dual strike artifact.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
I'm running lifesteal + immunity, mostly because I have them lying around. Also, seems like she'll be able to counter all the Dizzys running around

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Sealona has changed the game for me. I swapped some gear around, and with the addition of Sealona I've gone from being able to only auto W8 to being able to auto W11! Such a big step up. I always liked the team I've had, but it was missing something. Sealona decreases the damage my Angie is taking thanks to all the debuffs, and increases the consistency of having defence break up. Target is just the added bonus.

It's not completely consistent yet. I need about 2k more HP on Angie, which I can definitely get from a much better helm. I also need an attack % ring and more crit chance on my Yuna. I'm confident that when I acquire these things I'll be able to auto consistently based on what I've seen so far. The speed of the run seems good too. Right now I'm killing it just after the first shield, and that's partly because Yuna is missing crits half the time. Either way the point is I can farm it with moderate success, so now I have a chance to acquire these things. It's the first bit of major progression I've had in a while.

I've upgraded Sealona's S3 to +4, but not sure if I should take her S1 to +4 for the additional target chance.
Don't even stress about it. Most of our GW matches have been surprisingly tough considering we just recently started Season 1.
Yeah that's true. It's just a bit frustrating that I see teams, know the team I want to run, and then can't because they're not built. It's just my impatience getting the better of me.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Question: If I clear all of the entirety up to 10-10, how many summons do you guys estimate that will give me? I'm trying to grind out the 119 needed for Summer Bellona but it's going a lot slower than I imagined (it doesn't help that there's a decent amount of story and I can't skip it since I won't be able to re-read it later in-game). I'm just about to start chapter 4 and have around 30 summons stockpiled (150+ bookmarks), and 200-300 skystones. I've done all of Chapters 1-3 (as well as side stories), and working on finishing off chapter 3 now.

I'm just not sure if I'm fighting a losing battle here, but then I could always save the 120 summons for the next limited. I really want this one though, as I love her design.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Question: If I clear all of the entirety up to 10-10, how many summons do you guys estimate that will give me? I'm trying to grind out the 119 needed for Summer Bellona but it's going a lot slower than I imagined (it doesn't help that there's a decent amount of story and I can't skip it since I won't be able to re-read it later in-game). I'm just about to start chapter 4 and have around 30 summons stockpiled (150+ bookmarks), and 200-300 skystones. I've done all of Chapters 1-3 (as well as side stories), and working on finishing off chapter 3 now.

I'm just not sure if I'm fighting a losing battle here, but then I could always save the 120 summons for the next limited. I really want this one though, as I love her design.
You'll make it for sure though I don't have a good estimate for you. Be sure to finish your dailies every day, including the NPC arena. It might be a good idea to fast track your Breath of Orbis upgrades to get you passive skystones faster to be doubly sure.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
You'll make it for sure though I don't have a good estimate for you. Be sure to finish your dailies every day, including the NPC arena. It might be a good idea to fast track your Breath of Orbis upgrades to get you passive skystones faster to be doubly sure.
Thanks, will do!

When you say "fast track your Breath of Orbis upgrades", which do you mean? Is there a specific building I should be working on? Thankfully I haven't spent any of them just yet.

Edit: never mind, Heart of Orbis. I see it. So it's fine to pump all of the upgrades into this that I can before everything else?

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks, will do!

When you say "fast track your Breath of Orbis upgrades", which do you mean? Is there a specific building I should be working on? Thankfully I haven't spent any of them just yet.

Edit: never mind, Heart of Orbis. I see it. So it's fine to pump all of the upgrades into this that I can before everything else?
You want Heart of Orbis and Forest of Souls built up pretty quickly, alongside High Command. The other two are more mid/late game crafting stuff so you can ignore them for a bit.
No matter which you upgrade first you'll naturally be restricting the resource allocation of the other two but since your goal is to get Soulstones I'd say Heart is fine to upgrade first. You'll get the others upgraded eventually as you do more story.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
You want Heart of Orbis and Forest of Souls built up pretty quickly, alongside High Command. The other two are more mid/late game crafting stuff so you can ignore them for a bit.
No matter which you upgrade first you'll naturally be restricting the resource allocation of the other two but since your goal is to get Soulstones I'd say Heart is fine to upgrade first. You'll get the others upgraded eventually as you do more story.
Thanks for the advice, appreciate it. Will work on those three then.

Any of the three branhcing paths in Heart more useful than the others, or should I just distribute everything equally?

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017

Any of the three branhcing paths in Heart more useful than the others, or should I just distribute everything equally?
There's essentially Storage, Speed, and Multiplier. Speed and Multiplier are the most important ones if you check often throughout the day. Otherwise get some in Storage too so you don't have to check it as often and miss out on some afk gains.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
There's essentially Storage, Speed, and Multiplier. Speed and Multiplier are the most important ones if you check often throughout the day. Otherwise get some in Storage too so you don't have to check it as often and miss out on some afk gains.
Speed and Multiplier it is. Maybe a storage upgrade or two as well, just so I don't need to stress everything too much.

Thanks again!

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
(it doesn't help that there's a decent amount of story and I can't skip it since I won't be able to re-read it later in-game)

They actually recently added a story journal, so you can at least re-read the main story later (not sure about the non-main story quests on the branching paths, and you need to read through event/side-story content).

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
They actually recently added a story journal, so you can at least re-read the main story later (not sure about the non-main story quests on the branching paths, and you need to read through event/side-story content).
Oh nice, I had no idea! I might start skipping stuff from chapter 4 onward then, if I can just go through it again later. Or just keep going as I'm going. Maybe if the time starts to get really tight I'll try powering through things faster, haha.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017

To add on. You want 3 points in Forest to grow 3 things at once. That's the first priority, the rest are mostly optional. The heart which gives more skystones really depends on how often you can check your game. 2 of the 3 increase the effective rate you get Skystones, while the last only increase how much you can store, so its less important if you can check on the game regularly.

Besides the story, ranking up in Arena also gives a good supply. You can fight NPCs for 3 Skystones per fight once its too hard.

Soulez

Oct 27, 2017
I finally have a main group of 6* (Vildred, Angelica, Ravi, and Sellona) that has allowed me to get through the majority of content. Now I want to focus on a W11 team that can eventually be set to auto at some point.

I feel that I definitely have two spots with Angie and Sellona locked. I have a small group to choose from to build up to occupy those last 2 spots. I'm leaning towards Karin as the 3rd, but not sure what would be the best combo for those last spots. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Angie – 6* - Candlestick (Tank/Healer)
Sellona – 6* - Reingar's

Chloe – 5* - Hellcutter
Clarisaa – 5* - DDJ
Karin – 5* - R&L
Yuna – 5* - Infinity Basket – Lvl 42
A.Momo – 5* - Tome
TG – 4* - Lvl 34

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Soulez

Karin is a great dps option for wyvern depending on your gear you may want to put DDJ on her instead of R&L to be consistent against wyvern if you have end game gear on her than R&L might be better. I would say go with chloe but i'm not sure how the AI handles her skills and she requires heavy investment skill wise. That leaves TG and Clarissa. If you want a blue dog walker and willing to invest a lot of resources go with Clarissa. If you just want a simple defensive breaker TG is your man.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You would want to have truly nuts gear on Karin for R&L to be better than DDJ for Wyvern 11.

Grim

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK.
Fatcat is so good. His kit is super solid (s3 stun/def break and ignore eff res soul burn) + s2 guaranteed miss + Cr boost. Slap a durandal on him and build him tanky and you're good. You can also go the dps route but then he becomes super squish. Most general build is lifesteal set, with immunity (for dizzy), and tanky with some effectiveness.

His exact same kit on a non-ML would be amazing still so please no fodder.

I kinda wanna fast track him now. I know how annoying he can be and he doesn't seem to require any Mola investment to be annoying in GW defence.

I also want to 6* Ludwig & Kayron, but I feel unless I get to Mola their S3s I won't get much return from them in higher PvP ranks.

Pelicano

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I kinda wanna fast track him now. I know how annoying he can be and he doesn't seem to require any Mola investment to be annoying in GW defence.

I also want to 6* Ludwig & Kayron, but I feel unless I get to Mola their S3s I won't get much return from them in higher PvP ranks.
I wouldn't work on Kayron at all to be honest.

Dizzy + sBell is basically his death knell in the current meta.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
To add on. You want 3 points in Forest to grow 3 things at once. That's the first priority, the rest are mostly optional. The heart which gives more skystones really depends on how often you can check your game. 2 of the 3 increase the effective rate you get Skystones, while the last only increase how much you can store, so its less important if you can check on the game regularly.

Besides the story, ranking up in Arena also gives a good supply. You can fight NPCs for 3 Skystones per fight once its too hard.
Will do the forest first then, thanks for the recommendation! I don't particularly enjoy PVP, but I guess I'll push through it as much as I can for the rewards (and then never touch it again, outside of what I need for the daily).

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I have enough fodder to 6* another unit, and I'm thinking about either a.Coli or Celeste.

I'm leaning towards Celeste because I'm sorely lacking an AoE unit, and I was toying with the idea of making her a cleaver instead of her usual CR disruption thing. She also seems like a good dog walker if built for damage.

I'd like to build A.Coli eventually, but she seems difficult to gear because she needs a ton of speed along with as many damage stats as I can scrape together. So my impression is that she should probably wait until I have gear for her.

Last edited:

h0tp0ck3t

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Unequip costs continue to be trash. I have Mont geared ok but no SC
I have Angie now ready to 5* and it would cost something like 600k gold to move the gear from Mont to Angie :/

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I have some big gear moves planned, but I'm just going to wait for the next unequip event. I ran some gear swaps through the gear planner, and the bill was like 300k. Screw that.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting angsty waiting to see Lidica's buffs

I couldn't tell from their wording what it would really be. Seemingly they want to improve her S1 for Arena? Maybe make the CR push stronger or ignore typing? She's a fantastic unit but has so many issues for PvP in the current meta I'm not sure what they'd do. I use her a lot for GW because 3v3 lends itself better to baiting with the skill nulllifier but I never bring her into Arena. She's so fast she can be a great opener but single target attack is kind of wasted on an opener and she's not worth gearing up to just land her S2 when Dizzy exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.