• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
The boss is immuned to Stun so you can still use Dizzy S1 and probably S2. For Karin you can also use S1 and S3.
I use Luna Sol and Ravi, had to swap out Ken because he has def break on S1 >_>
It can be a bit tricky to deal enough damage while not dying to constant poison. Luckily for me with my setup Ravi and Sol (Abyss lifesteal set) have their own sustain meaning my healer can focus on Luna. I'm thinking Monty might be better for this than Angelica.
Yeah, I was thinking about bringing Mont + Angie there next time. Mont alone might not be enough because I didn't put much into her after finishing her SC, and Angie alone couldn't keep up with the poison.

For damage I'll probably go C.Lorina and maybe Sol. Karin fighting without any S2s means she loses a lot of those extra turns that make her good in the first place.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So i need some input for the next following weeks - gave myself a limit of 5 pulls on the Tywin banner and got him on my 3rd.
Congrats!

Taranor Guard
Angelica
Alexa

make the core of most regular player teams - leaving only one more spot open. Is Diene still viable on that stage ? I dont have Rof for Angelica or Celestine for Diene. Shimadra Staff is my only 5* Soul Weaver Artifact. Is there anyway that Angelica could heal enough as a 5* or is the 6* essential ? If 6* is essential for her - is there a setup where she being the only 6* on that team can clear the stage ?
I think the budget wyvern 11 team was Angelica, Alexa, Taranor Guard, and Aither. Even with Aither I think Angie probably needs to be 6* to bolster her health/defense numbers; the rest can probably be 5*. Aither made the list because he has two heals that scale with target max health.

Did Ravi already get her buffs ? I remember a post about it some while ago. How does Axe God compare to Lorina just as DPS full maxed ?

So yeah i wouldnt mind some input for people who have been playing for a bit and have that Wyvern/Abyss experience.
The buff patch should be this week.

As for Axe God vs Lorina, I don't have Axe God and I haven't leveled Lorina so I could be wrong. I think the differences came down to Lorina being a stronger single target DPS where Axe God had more utility/survivability.

Snormy

I'll think about it
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
These are my available relevant Wyvern units.

Sez 6*
Diene 5*
Angelica 5*
Tywin 5*
Crozet 4*
Montmorancy 4*
Taranor Guard 4*
Alexa 4*

Is there anyway to build a W11 team with only having to 6* a single of these units ?

You can probably leave Alexa and Taranor Guard at lv50. You might even make a full lv50 team but the issue here is that you need stronger gear to compensate for having less states on your characters.
Your attackers need to be tanky enough to survive some stray hits from the 1st round of enemies. After that wyvern attacks your lead unit until they die before switching to random targets.
I would consider this team
Alexa (joker, poison, dps)
Taranor Guard (Def break, assist, joker and dps)
Diene (attack up, barrier)
Angelica (healing)
You could use diene or Angelica to tank here. Angelica on tanking should probably use candlestick or waters origin.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Running into some high speed Magaraha's Tome Montmorancies lately. Pretty fucked up, but in theory her hp shouldn't be that hard to burn through. I really need to get my own up and running.

Since I've got a lot of messed up shit of my own to put on defense I've been planning what to do with it. I'm thinking:

ML Ken + Lifesteal/Uberius' Tooth - I think I prefer this over Sigurd's Scythe. It's more damage when he gets a counter off at full hp which happens a lot vs ML Baal/Aramintha.
Ruele + maxed potion vial - she's speed set but still has very respectable hp/defense. I could switch her to mega tank but I dunno. Might not be necessary with Cecilia.
ML Cecilia - I have her with around 18k hp, speed boots, 100% crit and aurius. I don't have a lot of good hp set gear so I kind of made some compromises. I've been considering Ebiris (counter when ally hit) instead of Aurius. The Aurius is great if they decide to try and burn down Ken - mine has around 13k hp and between Aurius and Ceci's barrier they'll probably end up paying for it. But she can also be mola'd to have 100% chance to provoke on her S1...I just fought one today with a max ritual sword and it's just mean. Maybe ignoring her speed entirely and boosting her effectiveness with that artifact would be the way to go.

Which leaves my fourth. If I had Crimson Armin I'd put her here, but I don't. I have a 170% effect resist Destina in this slot right now, but Montmorancy might be better. Ceci and ML Ken are great AOE deterrents and Montmorancy+Ruele would punish single target. They might be able to keep up with Dizzy debuffs better than 'one and done' Destina. Only problem here is the team has no way to dispel enemy buffs. If I had Catrissa or ML Rin I'd consider them for that spot. But my ML rolls are either Rikoris or ML 5* with little in between.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Beat W9 on manual and unlocked W10.

screenshot_20190624-10ejgl.png

screenshot_20190624-1v2kdu.png

Tried it first with TG40 - but he kept dying on strays and his Def-break was less than reliable (guess i have to invest some Mola first). Then with Tywin as defbreaker - he didnt die and his defbreak was more reliable but the cooldown just too high.

Ended up using Requimroar and beat it with her - very reliable atk and def breaks. She was also faster than him so i could CR the rest of the crew before his first attack.

W10 next - not looking forward to it. Gonna have to gear up my whole squad so that they survive.

PS. Sez S3 hits really hard once a def break is applied. I underestimated him tbh.
Congrats!

I think the budget wyvern 11 team was Angelica, Alexa, Taranor Guard, and Aither. Even with Aither I think Angie probably needs to be 6* to bolster her health/defense numbers; the rest can probably be 5*. Aither made the list because he has two heals that scale with target max health.

The buff patch should be this week.

As for Axe God vs Lorina, I don't have Axe God and I haven't leveled Lorina so I could be wrong. I think the differences came down to Lorina being a stronger single target DPS where Axe God had more utility/survivability.

Thanks a lot,
so lvl 60 Angie, TG 50, Alexa 50 and Aither 50 can beat W11 with average gear ? This is gonna take a while but if its a "safe" team it will be worth the effort.

Looking forward to the patch.

Lorina vs. Axe God is a tough one, but i also just realized how freaking much i would have to run the Dark rune stage to get either of them fully maxed. This wont be fun. Ill get my free 5* unit in a couple of days - would love to get Ken again hah, anything but a dupe :-/
You can probably leave Alexa and Taranor Guard at lv50. You might even make a full lv50 team but the issue here is that you need stronger gear to compensate for having less states on your characters.
Your attackers need to be tanky enough to survive some stray hits from the 1st round of enemies. After that wyvern attacks your lead unit until they die before switching to random targets.
I would consider this team
Alexa (joker, poison, dps)
Taranor Guard (Def break, assist, joker and dps)
Diene (attack up, barrier)
Angelica (healing)
You could use diene or Angelica to tank here. Angelica on tanking should probably use candlestick or waters origin.
Hey thanks,
so yeah i dont have top tier gear since this is a older account i pretty much only used to login to. Sez from two days was my first 6* on there just to get the Adventure Mode rewards.

So Alexa, TG, Diene and Angelica could work ?
Between Diene and Angelica, who would made the better tank since thats the one i would have to 6* first.

Relevant Soul Weaver Artifact i own:
Shimdras Staff
Magarahs Tome
Water Origin
Wondrous Potions Vial
Angelica tanks with Idol's Cheer!
Sadly no Idols Cheer on my end.
So she isnt viable as a W11 tank without that Artifact ?

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017

Mine is actually less reliable with Idol's Cheer than she is with Water's Origin. But Water's Origin needs her to be set up with a specific level of hp/def in order for it to go off on big hits...I usually hit it by giving her lots of speed and effect resist. I switched to Idol's Cheer because it speeds things up by giving Luna more turns, and Dizzy's debuffs are usually enough to keep Angelica alive.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
As I understand it (newbie disclaimers etc), while Angie can solo tank/heal for W11, it's hard to gear her well enough to do so. She needs to be both fast enough to not let the wyvern get more than one turn on her for each turn she gets, and also be tanky enough to survive. It's easier to gear a separate dedicated tank while letting a healer (probably Angie) stand back and focus on just being fast enough to keep up with heals. That way, the tank can focus on gearing for survival, and doesn't need to care about getting lapped by the wyvern. Right now my Angie is just barely surviving as the tank+healer for W11, but she absolutely needs Dizzy to keep her debuffs up. My Angie doesn't have the gear to take more than one turn of full strength shots from the wyvern, so it's still effectively a tank + support unit setup defensively.

For 6* units, I think probably only your tank really needs to be 6* because of how hard that wyvern hits. My first W11 clear was with level 50 Alexa and level 50 TG (and level 60 Dizzy, but I don't think she needed to be 60). Most of the damage came from poison ticks lol.

I'm still working on getting W11 working well myself. Right now I'm using Angie+Alexa+Karin+Dizzy, and I still feel like I have only a 60% clear rate on manual because Angie keeps getting pasted by bad barrier phase pushes that leave the wyvern shooting without debuffs for too long.

As for artifacts, my Angie uses a candlestick for the shorter cooldowns. The wyvern hits her often enough to proc it fairly well.

Last edited:

xtien

Apr 21, 2019
Relevant Soul Weaver Artifact i own:
Shimdras Staff
Magarahs Tome
Water Origin
Wondrous Potions Vial

I regularly did W11 with Water's Origin or Prophetic Candlestick on an Angelica tank before swapping in a dedicated tank. The benefit to Idol's Cheer is mostly to give you an offensive boost- more turns for your hardest-hitting DPS means the less 3x hits poor Angie has to facetank.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Does W11 get a free volley on your tank after you break its barrier? I've seen it fire at me after the barrier breaks, then fire again after one or two of my units move. Sometimes that's enough to kill Angie if it wasn't debuffed coming out of the phase.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Does W11 get a free volley on your tank after you break its barrier? I've seen it fire at me after the barrier breaks, then fire again after one or two of my units move. Sometimes that's enough to kill Angie if it wasn't debuffed coming out of the phase.

No, but when you break the barrier its speed returns to normal. So you can actually screw yourself over somewhat by breaking it too fast.

cyldman

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Guys.
I am a bit tired of rerolling at this point, but I don't wanna regret this.
My best pull was...Angelica + Tywin
And also a item called adamant shield 4 stars.

Is this a good start?
I know it's not the best but...

Edit: just checked he is mostly a PVP char on a reroll guide.
What is your opinion? Is it a viable start?

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Guys.

Is this a good start?

Looks like a great start to me. If you're concerned about being ice-heavy, don't be. Just means you'll get a head start on Wyvern farming.

That artifact isn't great I guess. But you'll find aurius or something soon enough.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the input Guys/Gals.

It seems like my Angelica might be lacking the gear and speed to survive W11 as a tank.

Could a Speed/HP 6* Diene work as a tank while being healed by a 5* Angelica with Shimadras Staff ? Anyone here with experience in using Diene as a tank for W11 and what kind of stats/artifacts are needed ?
Mine is actually less reliable with Idol's Cheer than she is with Water's Origin. But Water's Origin needs her to be set up with a specific level of hp/def in order for it to go off on big hits...I usually hit it by giving her lots of speed and effect resist. I switched to Idol's Cheer because it speeds things up by giving Luna more turns, and Dizzy's debuffs are usually enough to keep Angelica alive.
Thanks,
thats good to read since i have Water Origins. But i would have to look up the HP/Def range needed for WO to proc and eat those big hit.
I regularly did W11 with Water's Origin or Prophetic Candlestick on an Angelica tank before swapping in a dedicated tank. The benefit to Idol's Cheer is mostly to give you an offensive boost- more turns for your hardest-hitting DPS means the less 3x hits poor Angie has to facetank.
Alright thanks - care to tell me what tank you switch to and how the runs improved ?
Im guess you still use Angelica as an healer ?

Alright thanks - care to tell me what tank you switch to and how the runs improved ?
As I understand it (newbie disclaimers etc), while Angie can solo tank/heal for W11, it's hard to gear her well enough to do so. She needs to be both fast enough to not let the wyvern get more than one turn on her for each turn she gets, and also be tanky enough to survive. It's easier to gear a separate dedicated tank while letting a healer (probably Angie) stand back and focus on just being fast enough to keep up with heals. That way, the tank can focus on gearing for survival, and doesn't need to care about getting lapped by the wyvern. Right now my Angie is just barely surviving as the tank+healer for W11, but she absolutely needs Dizzy to keep her debuffs up. My Angie doesn't have the gear to take more than one turn of full strength shots from the wyvern, so it's still effectively a tank + support unit setup defensively.

For 6* units, I think probably only your tank really needs to be 6* because of how hard that wyvern hits. My first W11 clear was with level 50 Alexa and level 50 TG (and level 60 Dizzy, but I don't think she needed to be 60). Most of the damage came from poison ticks lol.

I'm still working on getting W11 working well myself. Right now I'm using Angie+Alexa+Karin+Dizzy, and I still feel like I have only a 60% clear rate on manual because Angie keeps getting pasted by bad barrier phase pushes that leave the wyvern shooting without debuffs for too long.

As for artifacts, my Angie uses a candlestick for the shorter cooldowns. The wyvern hits her often enough to proc it fairly well.

Honestly - i also dont think i would have the stats and gear to keep my Angelica alive as a tank.
My first account a couple months back was much better than the one i have now with multiple 6* and much better artifacts (Rod,Celestine etc. ) and i remember how crazy difficult it was to keep Angelica alive. Dont think i ever cleared W11 back then.

If Angelica is too weak/slow to handle the barrage of attack ill have to go a different route.
Guys.

Is this a good start?

Edit: just checked he is mostly a PVP char on a reroll guide.
What is your opinion? Is it a viable start?

Angelica alone makes this a good pull. Angelica + any good 5* makes it a very good pull.
This is a good starting account - making sure you wont have to worry about dying while running through the story.
Only thing you are missing is a good farmer but you will likely pull one very soon, so i wouldnt worry to much about it.

Just make sure you start playing in time to get the free 5* pull from the Day 5 login. Think it ends early July, so might be good to start your journey soon - have fun, great game xD

cyldman

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Angelica alone makes this a good pull. Angelica + any good 5* makes it a very good pull.
This is a good starting account - making sure you wont have to worry about dying while running through the story.
Only thing you are missing is a good farmer but you will likely pull one very soon, so i wouldnt worry to much about it.

Just make sure you start playing in time to get the free 5* pull from the Day 5 login. Think it ends early July, so might be good to start your journey soon - have fun, great game xD

Thanks, this is good to know the free 5* pull! I just need to login daily??

And when should I be doing pulls? I'm gonna save up a bunch first as f2p.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I would assume most people that run angelica to tank Wyvern 11 do not run her as solo healer. I certainly do not. My Angelica is so damn slow that she gets almost no turns thanks to the CR penalty the wyvern inflicts. However Shes tanky enough that I run Idol's Cheer over any other artifact. Water's origin is actually useless since my angie has too much HP for it. I can run Achates or now Montmont to play main healer, Angie just stands their menacingly, and Idol's cheer pumps Luna's turn by ~48% everytime the wyvern attacks

xtien

Apr 21, 2019

I use Tywin (who I pulled from the free 5* ticket) as tank now, with Angelica healing (w/Rod of Amaryllis). She's lacking in speed gear, so the idea was to free her up from the constant CR pushbacks from the 3x hits to get in more heals.

As long as your Angelica or Diene have the stats to tank, I think you should be fine. For reference, mine did so with about 16k hp, 1.2k def, and 140 speed; nothing great, but more than sufficient with Dizzy's debuffs.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017

Yeah its the 5th day login boni.
I think you have to be Rank 30 to redeem it though - this shouldnt be an issue.

Yeah, you def. wanna save up first until we get a banner with limited units. You will likely pull most of the stuff you need while chasing the big fish/limited unit anyway.

Just make sure you unlock Lorina as your free dps and you shouldnt have too many issues in terms of damage.

I use Tywin (who I pulled from the free 5* ticket) as tank now, with Angelica healing (w/Rod of Amaryllis). She's lacking in speed gear, so the idea was to free her up from the constant CR pushbacks from the 3x hits to get in more heals.

As long as your Angelica or Diene have the stats to tank, I think you should be fine. For reference, mine did so with about 16k hp, 1.2k def, and 140 speed; nothing great, but more than sufficient with Dizzy's debuffs.

Hmm...interesting - i got Tywin as well from the current banner. I guess he needs to be 6* to be useful as a tank though right ?
Since im also lacking RoA i wonder if my Angelica will be able to heal enough on that stage.

Well i have to clear W10 first and them im gonna have to test the shit out of W11. Maybe i get lucky enough and pull RoA by then.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
It actually kind of sucks that even if I had a knight that I liked and wanted to use, they would be way shittier of a tank in W11 than Angie cuz knights dont get an artifact as powerful as Idol's Cheer for it.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017

Some people will tell you to save up 120 rolls in order to guarantee a summon for the next limited character and they're all cowards.

cyldman

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Yeah its the 5th day login boni.
I think you have to be Rank 30 to redeem it though - this shouldnt be an issue.

Yeah, you def. wanna save up first until we get a banner with limited units. You will likely pull most of the stuff you need while chasing the big fish/limited unit anyway.

Just make sure you unlock Lorina as your free dps and you shouldnt have too many issues in terms of damage.

Hmm...interesting - i got Tywin as well from the current banner. I guess he needs to be 6* to be useful as a tank though right ?
Since im also lacking RoA i wonder if my Angelica will be able to heal enough on that stage.

Well i have to clear W10 first and them im gonna have to test the shit out of W11. Maybe i get lucky enough and pull RoA by then.

Lorina is on chapter 6 on the story right?
I'm still on chapter 2, going slow.
I will focus on story and try to get her .
Also, is it day 5 login or day 7?
Is it possible to get rank 30 in such a short time? Honest question.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Lorina is on chapter 6 on the story right?
I'm still on chapter 2, going slow.
I will focus on story and try to get her .
Also, is it day 5 login or day 7?
Is it possible to get rank 30 in such a short time? Honest question.

Honestly - this is a good game so i would recommend to take your time with it - no need to rush things.
Its Day 5 - and yeah getting to Rank 30 in that time is possible, wouldnt worry about that.

Just make sure that you play and clear the "Adventure Mode" Missions while going through story....you will get a lot of gear/stamina etc. from playing. There is actually a lot to do in the game and to unlock, so probably best to take your time with it.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I don't wanna rush, but I do wanna make sure I get the 5* .

Sure, make sure to get the reward.
Doesnt get much better than a free 5* - especially early this can make a big difference.

Just make sure to clear the Adventure Mode missions - otherwise you gonna have to redo a bunch of shit later and will miss out on good/useful gear early on.

PS. Whats your ID and on which server are you ?
Would be a good idea to add some higher rank ERA members so you can use their units to power through some tougher story bosses later.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Some people will tell you to save up 120 rolls in order to guarantee a summon for the next limited character and they're all cowards.
Yeah, but you killed and ate Nagito or something.

Angie can heal quite strongly with some mola investment. Hp gear also helps, since her heals scale off her own hp.

As for W10, if you're close to clearing it but just need the wyvern to not happen to hit someone squishy in your party, you might want to try doing it a few times in the hopes that you get enough good RNG to clear it once, since you're clearing it to unlock w11 and not to farm it. That's how I unlocked W11 anyway.

cyldman

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Sure, make sure to get the reward.
Doesnt get much better than a free 5* - especially early this can make a big difference.

Just make sure to clear the Adventure Mode missions - otherwise you gonna have to redo a bunch of shit later and will miss out on good/useful gear early on.

PS. Whats your ID and on which server are you ?
Would be a good idea to add some higher rank ERA members so you can use their units to power through some tougher story bosses later.

I'm at europe, my id is cyldman (im guessing you mean name)

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I would assume most people that run angelica to tank Wyvern 11 do not run her as solo healer. I certainly do not. My Angelica is so damn slow that she gets almost no turns thanks to the CR penalty the wyvern inflicts. However Shes tanky enough that I run Idol's Cheer over any other artifact. Water's origin is actually useless since my angie has too much HP for it. I can run Achates or now Montmont to play main healer, Angie just stands their menacingly, and Idol's cheer pumps Luna's turn by ~48% everytime the wyvern attacks

My Angelica is the only healer and acts as tank. I use Prophetic Candlestick on her. My Dizzy is at 225 speed though so it keeps Wyvern damage down significantly. I went Speed/HP set so she has like 120 speed but the intent was still to stack HP, she's at like 19k HP with right side gear being all HP 60% Main Stat. I have a 95% auto rate, Wyvern can't even kill me with its shield burst my Dizzy is so fast she's guaranteed to get an S3 off during the shield phase. Only time I get screwed is when TG and Luna dual attack multiple times to burst the shield down too fast.

cyldman

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Is there any code events I could use? I know there are some episode 2 codes out there, I dont even know how to redeem yet but is there any available that I should get atm? Don't wanna miss out :)

Any other general codes aswell? I heard about " golem, stigma, legend, arkasus, camp"
No idea what it actually means.

Last edited:

xtien

Apr 21, 2019

I have mine at 6* now that he's taken over tanking duties, but I actually put him in the back with Aurius at first with Angelica tanking. His CR boost and attack buff from his S2, along with the def break from his S3 allow him to be a solid support unit if you don't have enough health % gear to go around. I've since swapped positions for the two, but I honestly can't say my W11 runs are any smoother than they were when Tywin was pure support. (For reference, my W11 team is Angelica, Tywin, Luna, and Dizzy.)

I wouldn't be too concerned with RoA, since it's mostly your tank getting hit anyway; throw some molas into Angelica (mine is at +6) and she should do fine. Dizzy's my MVP for this fight, since she not only provides and extends debuffs (including def break), but the debuffs themselves help a ton with tank survivability. Mine is sitting at about 240 speed, and so she keeps pace with Wyvern outside of the shield phase.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Finished getting everything from the side story shop. Man hell difficulty makes such a difference. Time to clean up world difficulty.
Currently a bit burned out on the game. Hope the Tower can revitalize my interest.
I know that feeling (not with this game as I started not long ago but previous gacha games). What in particular is causing you to lose interest atm?

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys !

I'm around 38~48 with some of my characters, but i think i should really focus on 2-3 of them, equipment and promotion wise. I'm looking for some advice on which ones should be my priority between :
- Destina, Luluca, Tywin, Ravi, Baal & Sezan, Vildred, Lorina (She's level 42, not commander yet), Carmainerose, Hazel, Kiris

The goal is to be able to farm / walk with the dogs pretty quickly, so i can get some gear and snowball my way into the serious business.
Ravi, Tywin and B&S can get you through Wyvern 1-10. Tywin can contine to be your tank for W11, but you'll want more ice heroes to complete that hunt. Vildred is the best dog walker in the game. When you get good enough gear he can do it all by himself.

Destina isn't the best healer, but she should be good enough to get you through the mid game. You'll probably want to invest into a Montmorancy (for spec change) or even Aither for W11. The rest of your listed heroes are very good but have niche roles beyond the mid game.

So, if you want to prioritize three, I'd pick Vildred, Tywin and a healer. Ravi and B&S after that. Kiris if you need to cheese through some Abyss floors.

Thank you very much for your input ! Just promoted Vildred, time to farm even more :o

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
n1sawk.jpg

Finished Abyss 90. I think the only deciding factor here was favorable RNG as I was about one round away from total party wipeout. Spent approx. 2 million gold overall switching around gear back and forth during different runs, so thanks for that, 90.

I'm lucky enough to have a lot of the power units available for this stage, so I tried a multitude of combinations between Tama, Dizzy, Bellona, Sol, Lorina, Angelica, C.Armin, Luna, K.Clarissa... No luck. Kiris to the rescue again. Team consisted of Achates/Tamarinne/Dizzy/Kiris. I discovered that cleansers worked for me better than Angelica/C.Armin's immunity buff juggle.

And to wrap it all up neatly - ML summon was a dupe Rikoris. Welp! At least it's done.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
I guess I'd also ask for advice for my PVP/GW teams; participating in my guild(shout out EpicERA!) and just coasting in gold rank for awhile I thought I step up my game to help my guild and be more competitive.

6*:
Sage Baal and Sezan
Arbiter Vildred
Dizzy
Sol
Bellona
Luna
Aramintha
Lidica
Haste
Sez
Shadow Rose
Angelica
Falconer Kluri

5*
Baiken
Cermia
Tamarinne
Tenebria
Iseria
Ravi
Cresent Moon Rin
Achates
Silk
Commander Lorina
General Purrgis

I think my major problem is getting good gear(and awakening mats) but any team recommendations.

Oct 25, 2017
Man I love the game but jesus I'm hititn a wall with 6*. Seems to be the fastest way to level is to just do event boss stages but..the grind is real >.<

Snormy

I'll think about it
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Man I love the game but jesus I'm hititn a wall with 6*. Seems to be the fastest way to level is to just do event boss stages but..the grind is real >.<

My first full team of 6 stars felt like it took forever. It was also somewhat tormenting trying to decide which character would be most efficient to 6* first. I ended up neglecting tanks and healers in favour of pure offense to clear stages faster, walk dogs easier, etc. However, once you have one or two it does feel like it is easier. Your 6* can begin to carry the team, help you get better gear and make the general grinding easier. Things like grinding event currency to get the golden dog fodder or buying the ones in the shops, burning stigma and friendship points to push out dogs every now and then goes a long way. My least favourite part now is actually all the menu work with the dogs. Hopefully the QOL update in this area is soon.

But yeah, as others kept telling me. Progress in this game takes time. :\

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
So i guess this combo is still possible to pull after all....just when i thought i was done with EU.

Monrmonacy as the first daily was also great, but this Adventure Mode 4* sealed the deal.

Pretty much provided everything needed for Wyvern + Alexa.
Is there any code events I could use? I know there are some episode 2 codes out there, I dont even know how to redeem yet but is there any available that I should get atm? Don't wanna miss out :)

Any other general codes aswell? I heard about " golem, stigma, legend, arkasus, camp"
No idea what it actually means.
How are things working out so far ? What 4* did you recieve from Adventure Mode ? Im gonna try to add you later on EU..
Did the codes work for you ? They are bit older so they might not be valid anymore.

I have mine at 6* now that he's taken over tanking duties, but I actually put him in the back with Aurius at first with Angelica tanking. His CR boost and attack buff from his S2, along with the def break from his S3 allow him to be a solid support unit if you don't have enough health % gear to go around. I've since swapped positions for the two, but I honestly can't say my W11 runs are any smoother than they were when Tywin was pure support. (For reference, my W11 team is Angelica, Tywin, Luna, and Dizzy.)

I wouldn't be too concerned with RoA, since it's mostly your tank getting hit anyway; throw some molas into Angelica (mine is at +6) and she should do fine. Dizzy's my MVP for this fight, since she not only provides and extends debuffs (including def break), but the debuffs themselves help a ton with tank survivability. Mine is sitting at about 240 speed, and so she keeps pace with Wyvern outside of the shield phase.

Okay thanks, thats actually good pint - i still have ways to go with Molagoras in terms of maxing out her healing potential. This will be expensive but it doesnt get much more future proof than Angelica in terms of save Investments

Gonna report back once i unlocked W11 - getting through W10 only once will take a couple weeks already lol..
n1sawk.jpg

Finished Abyss 90. I think the only deciding factor here was favorable RNG as I was about one round away from total party wipeout. Spent approx. 2 million gold overall switching around gear back and forth during different runs, so thanks for that, 90.

I'm lucky enough to have a lot of the power units available for this stage, so I tried a multitude of combinations between Tama, Dizzy, Bellona, Sol, Lorina, Angelica, C.Armin, Luna, K.Clarissa... No luck. Kiris to the rescue again. Team consisted of Achates/Tamarinne/Dizzy/Kiris. I discovered that cleansers worked for me better than Angelica/C.Armin's immunity buff juggle.

And to wrap it all up neatly - ML summon was a dupe Rikoris. Welp! At least it's done.

Nice, congrats !!
Fighting my though the 50s right now - again xD
Kiris is really the gift that keeps on giving in Abyss.

Oct 25, 2017
My first full team of 6 stars felt like it took forever. It was also somewhat tormenting trying to decide which character would be most efficient to 6* first. I ended up neglecting tanks and healers in favour of pure offense to clear stages faster, walk dogs easier, etc. However, once you have one or two it does feel like it is easier. Your 6* can begin to carry the team, help you get better gear and make the general grinding easier. Things like grinding event currency to get the golden dog fodder or buying the ones in the shops, burning stigma and friendship points to push out dogs every now and then goes a long way. My least favourite part now is actually all the menu work with the dogs. Hopefully the QOL update in this area is soon.

But yeah, as others kept telling me. Progress in this game takes time. :\

I appreciate the insight!

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
My Angelica is the only healer and acts as tank. I use Prophetic Candlestick on her. My Dizzy is at 225 speed though so it keeps Wyvern damage down significantly. I went Speed/HP set so she has like 120 speed but the intent was still to stack HP, she's at like 19k HP with right side gear being all HP 60% Main Stat. I have a 95% auto rate, Wyvern can't even kill me with its shield burst my Dizzy is so fast she's guaranteed to get an S3 off during the shield phase. Only time I get screwed is when TG and Luna dual attack multiple times to burst the shield down too fast.
Wow, that's really fast. My Dizzy is like 160 speed lol. I've been meaning to regear her once I have a speed set for her, but I've been waiting for a regear event and a set worth switching to. Right now she's wearing that adventurer's set of crit/destruction gear, which all rolled quite well into something that's high in crit/crit damage/effectiveness. I'm aiming to put that on Karin later, since that sounds perfect for her.

The other problem is that I don't have a strong AoE unit, so Dizzy is my dog walker. Moving her to a traditional speed/hp set would lower her damage a lot.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Okay, while we're giving free advice, I really need some help building my hunt teams as well.

I think the least critical is my Banshee team:
Cidd / Bellona / Vildred / Destina (tank position)

I can quite reliably auto B10 at this point, but just can't make it through B11. I think the issue is Destina, she is way too slow to keep up with heals and cleanse.
Is it worth it speeding her up, or should I build Jecht or Angelica up for this instead? Any recommended artifacts to bring to this fight?

My Golem team is a hot mess:
Haste / Sol / normal Baal / Azalea (tank + unhealable debuff)

Azalea and Baal are 5* and I put whatever gear I had left on them. That's good enough to auto Golem 8, but I can auto G9 just about 20% of the time if Haste never gets stunned.
Any suggestions? Is it worth building Baal and Azalea, or should I switch to other units that work with less effort? My fire options are: Mascot Hazel, Tenebria, Aramintha, Schuri. I played around with Surin for some time as well. Got all Fire 4* including Khawazu. Also have Shadow Rose, I've seen people use her here.

My Wyvern team should work, but just doesn't:
Angelica / Luna / Karin / Krau (tank position)

Angelica and Karin are 5* - Angelica has 9k health, Karin has 1.8k ATK and 91% crit chance. Too low?
I can barely auto W9 with this team if I get lucky around a third of the time. Not even thinking of trying W10 anytime soon.
Any advice? Should I replace Krau with another DPS and build Angelica to tank instead?
My other water options are Zeno, Dizzy, Luluca and Yuna (yup, not very lucky with water 5*), I also have Bask who helped the team before Krau.
I have all the specialty changed units and for ML also Aux Lots, Celestial Mercedes and BBKarin if any of those fit here besides Shadow Rose.

Preferably if someone can suggest a tweak to these comps, where a new unit for these works without having to invest too heavily into, I would, uh, be very happy.

yado

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, while we're giving free advice, I really need some help building my hunt teams as well.

I think the least critical is my Banshee team:
Cidd / Bellona / Vildred / Destina (tank position)

I can quite reliably auto B10 at this point, but just can't make it through B11. I think the issue is Destina, she is way too slow to keep up with heals and cleanse.
Is it worth it speeding her up, or should I build Jecht or Angelica up for this instead? Any recommended artifacts to bring to this fight?

My Golem team is a hot mess:
Haste / Sol / normal Baal / Azalea (tank + unhealable debuff)

Azalea and Baal are 5* and I put whatever gear I had left on them. That's good enough to auto Golem 8, but I can auto G9 just about 20% of the time if Haste never gets stunned.
Any suggestions? Is it worth building Baal and Azalea, or should I switch to other units that work with less effort? My fire options are: Mascot Hazel, Tenebria, Aramintha, Schuri. I played around with Surin for some time as well. Got all Fire 4* including Khawazu. Also have Shadow Rose, I've seen people use her here.

My Wyvern team should work, but just doesn't:
Angelica / Luna / Karin / Krau (tank position)

Angelica and Karin are 5* - Angelica has 9k health, Karin has 1.8k ATK and 91% crit chance. Too low?
I can barely auto W9 with this team if I get lucky around a third of the time. Not even thinking of trying W10 anytime soon.
Any advice? Should I replace Krau with another DPS and build Angelica to tank instead?
My other water options are Zeno, Dizzy, Luluca and Yuna (yup, not very lucky with water 5*), I also have Bask who helped the team before Krau.
I have all the specialty changed units and for ML also Aux Lots, Celestial Mercedes and BBKarin if any of those fit here besides Shadow Rose.

Preferably if someone can suggest a tweak to these comps, where a new unit for these works without having to invest too heavily into, I would, uh, be very happy.

I would say don't be afraid to use heroes who are at an elemental disadvantage, they just have to be tanky enough.

Aramintha and kiris are good for golem up untill 11. Based on what you're already working with try Sol, Haste/ Bellona, Destina and Angelica

For Banshee try building a Jecht to replace cidd. I use a 5* Jecht on my banshee 11 team and he works really well there since he can cleanse a debuff every turn, put a potion vial on him and he's good to go. But even with that if you want to clear banshee reliably you might still have to put a speed set on your Destina and a potion vial as well. 2 support + 2 dps

You should definitely use your dizzy in Wyvern, she will help your team avoid taking damage. Since you aren't doing wyvern 11 yet I would say try swapping her with krau and see how it goes.

Reszo

Oct 31, 2017

I dont have a official Banshee Team yet, so i can't help you there.

Since Golem is RNG when it comes to stunning your team you need a cleanser with effect resist.

I would drop Baal and add Mascot Hazel for Greater Attack up for your Sol. Your Sol should be dealing the most damage. I would also add Shadow Rose for CR pushing and Defense breaking. Defense break on golem is soo important going into the higher levels.

So if I was you I would do, Mascot Hazel (Heals, Greater Attack up for SOL, Unhealable Debuff), Shadow Rose( Tank, Defense Breaker, CR Pusher), SOL (DPS, Stripper and Buff Blocker with S3), & Haste( Bleeds, Unhealable debuff)

Edit: Looked over that you had Destina, you can add her too in place on Hazel as your cleanser/healer.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017

Definitely Dizzy on your Wyvern team, her S3 will keep him down to one attack per turn on W9 and W10. You aren't ready for W11, you need a tank with around 15k HP even with Dizzy unless you run double healer.

For healers I think it is really important to have speed. You can take a few approaches building a soul weaver tank for Wyvern, either all HP sets with Speed boots or a Speed Set and an HP set with HP% boots. That is how my Angelica is built and has ~120 speed and 19k HP, shes solely there to take the brunt of attacks and be just fast enough to heal herself in W11 and then I don't need a dedicated knight tank or second healer. For my Angelica Mont who gets all hand me down gear after Destina and Angelica she runs Speed/HP set but with Speed stat on boots. This gets her to~160 speed and ~14k HP which is great for a secondary healer and arena. Angelica built as a tank is too slow to be the sole healer on a team for Arena/Raid/Abyss. For your Destina for Banshee I suggest this route you need her cleanse up fast.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Definitely Dizzy on your Wyvern team, her S3 will keep him down to one attack per turn on W9 and W10. You aren't ready for W11, you need a tank with around 15k HP even with Dizzy unless you run double healer.

Krau has 15k HP, but if I slot in Dizzy instead of Luna or Karin I can't take down the barrier at all. Without a healer I probably won't make it either. Tricky.

For healers I think it is really important to have speed. You can take a few approaches building a soul weaver tank for Wyvern, either all HP sets with Speed boots or a Speed Set and an HP set with HP% boots. That is how my Angelica is built and has ~120 speed and 19k HP, shes solely there to take the brunt of attacks and be just fast enough to heal herself in W11 and then I don't need a dedicated knight tank or second healer. For my Angelica Mont who gets all hand me down gear after Destina and Angelica she runs Speed/HP set but with Speed stat on boots. This gets her to~160 speed and ~14k HP which is great for a secondary healer and arena. Angelica built as a tank is too slow to be the sole healer on a team for Arena/Raid/Abyss. For your Destina for Banshee I suggest this route you need her cleanse up fast.

I don't think I can ever get Destina to be fast, I 'll try Jecht instead maybe for Banshee. The rest of my team is too quick for her to effectively dispell.

Holy hell though, 19k HP on Angelica.

Aramintha and kiris are good for golem up untill 11. Based on what you're already working with try Sol, Haste/ Bellona, Destina and Angelica

For Banshee try building a Jecht to replace cidd. I use a 5* Jecht on my banshee 11 team and he works really well there since he can cleanse a debuff every turn, put a potion vial on him and he's good to go. But even with that if you want to clear banshee reliably you might still have to put a speed set on your Destina and a potion vial as well. 2 support + 2 dps

You should definitely use your dizzy in Wyvern, she will help your team avoid taking damage. Since you aren't doing wyvern 11 yet I would say try swapping her with krau and see how it goes.

Thanks, will look into those options!!

Since Golem is RNG when it comes to stunning your team you need a cleanser with effect resist.

I would drop Baal and add Mascot Hazel for Greater Attack up for your Sol. Your Sol should be dealing the most damage. I would also add Shadow Rose for CR pushing and Defense breaking. Defense break on golem is soo important going into the higher levels.

So if I was you I would do, Mascot Hazel (Heals, Greater Attack up for SOL, Unhealable Debuff), Shadow Rose( Tank, Defense Breaker, CR Pusher), SOL (DPS, Stripper and Buff Blocker with S3), & Haste( Bleeds, Unhealable debuff)

Edit: Looked over that you had Destina, you can add her too in place on Hazel as your cleanser/healer.

I like the Hazel option, I'll definitely keep working on her.

Last edited:

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Krau has 15k HP, but if I slot in Dizzy instead of Luna or Karin I can't take down the barrier at all. Without a healer I probably won't make it either. Tricky.

I don't think I can ever get Destina to be fast, I 'll try Jecht instead maybe for Banshee.

Holy hell though, 19k HP on Angelica.

If you build Dizzy for purely speed ~215, she'll get enough turns during the barrier phase to get her S3 up again and potentially S2 extend it before it bursts. Early on before I had optimized Luna and TG for Wyvern 11 this is how I was beating it. Just surviving that burst and then Angelica's S3 to heal everyone up and doing my damage in non-barrier phases.

Yeah my Angelica is a beast (older pic from earlier in the thread, but still same gear):
fLXVoU4.jpg

My Mont is pretty strong and I'm still short ~20% HP on my necklace and can't find a good Health Set piece to replace any one of the speed gears. Her focus was Effect Resist (ring main stat) and Speed (boot main stat), none of the left side gear has Effect Resist so I'm still trying to find good pieces and I can obviously improve the neck (I have a good speed neck with Health main stat and Effect Resist/Speed sub-stats that I might try).
bcLuppV.jpg

Last edited:

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
I promoted Sigret to 6*s in preperation for tomorrow's buff. I am not completely sold on the changes, but the increased penetration could end up making one heck of a difference. Since the game won't give me the units I want, I feel like experimenting with what I have. Pumping a good bit of mola into her as well, everything I have.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I really need to build up an Angelic Montmo. She seems like a really good hero.

Smilegate seriously needs to give us more than 250 hero slots though. Considering penguins and dogs take up slots it's not nearly enough compared to other games.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I really need to build up an Angelic Montmo. She seems like a really good hero.

Smilegate seriously needs to give us more than 250 hero slots though. Considering penguins and dogs take up slots it's not nearly enough compared to other games.

I built her up for Abyss 90 which I still haven't cleared but she's great at clearing debuffs with her skill tree cleared out and either Wondrous Potion Vial or Tome for the CR boost. Her S2 constantly makes her a really consistent support unit.

But she sits in an odd place between Angelica and Destina as a main healer. She's not really as useful as Angelica in PvE since she requires soulburn for team immunity (at a shorter duration too) and her cleanse isn't as powerful as Destina's in arena (the CR boost and cleansing all of Dizzy's debuffs instead of two). I can't really find a role for her where I would replace Angelica with her since her immunity is weaker and it's really smarter to build Destina for Arena. That being said I'd rather bring her versus Destina into PvE when paired with Angelica since she can cause sleep on her attack and provide team immunity in a pinch if Angelica's cooldown hasn't reset.

Her main advantage is that she's easy to pull, she has her native Effect Resist which makes her easier to build for Speed and HP (than Destina who needs gear with all three stats), and her cleanse skill cool downs are very good when her skill tree is filled out (almost constant S2).

Kind of a mixed review on someone that I invested a lot of mola's into (+10) and completely finished her skill tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.