• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
While I don't really have much use for Destina, I am going to slap a counter set and Celestine on her to create the most awful defense team I can muster. Destina/Achates/S.Achates/Angelic Mont should scare enough people off from trying.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
For some reason I missed a day , but recently got two dupes I can already taste the dupe coming tomorrow

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone tried building Bellona with unity sets + Rosa? And if you have what sub stats/right side main stats did you focus on?

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
And here I am in a mad dash to hit Rank 30 so I can get a ticket at all lol.
Day 3 and I'm at Rank 23 so it's coming along.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
If I remember correctly, I think the daily login for the 5* ticket happened at a different time from reset, possibly even close to reset of the next day, which is why some folks are still a day away.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
edit: I read the date on my log wrong, but i do remember getting the reward for the day 1 later in the afternoon hours past the reset.

Last edited:

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Just did Roozids specialty change, takes all of an hour, so easy. I think I'll spend the 500 stones to recall Fluri's tree to take a shortcut. Basically sick of getting outsped in Arena so I'm gonna join the fun and go full cleave. Figure I'll earn the 500 skystones on my way up to Champion.

Just have to find speed gear for him now. I don't want to take Dizzy's since she is tuned for Wyvern so I might snag some of Baiken's since she'll get the CR push from Roozid now.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
Good damned dupe Charlotte for my 5 star ticket.

Also got a ML pull from Raid and got Ass Coli, which I suppose would have been great had I not went all in on AssCidd.

Ah well Tama, I will have to wait for mystics.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Reached rank 60! Wish there was more fanfare to it, 100 skystones seems like nothing for the achievement.

Jiraiza

Oct 25, 2017
Just some random images I picked up regarding the event that's being held right now.

xT4S4EE.jpg

DH4wtrX.jpg

XW6D10G.jpg

And some character spites:

Last edited:

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Some of these are interesting, thank you for the pictures, Jiraiza. Hard to say which of these characters made it out of their planning phase.

Jiraiza

Oct 25, 2017
Buttload of new stuff coming.

A1cDCHS.jpg

ADbG80Z.jpg

lDGBcE9.jpg
8F3LQiR.jpg

DtRX9hJ.jpg
6JyVirh.jpg

mhDU245.jpg

aAE216C.jpg

Last edited:

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
Among the new stuff, the things that interest me:

ML Ravi, ML Basar, and new heroes coming. I kinda want Ravi, but surely won't get her since she's ML, the other heroes skins leave me indifferent.

Accessories can be crafted. Cool, at long last.

Epic catalysts can be crafted.

You can choose which set to craft, but will cost more mats.
Also cool. Now if they could just make flat stats more usefull, it would be perfect.

2-3 New connections. Free heroes for everyone, maybe even one worth raising to 6* if we're lucky.

New content Automaton = 100 floor resets every month.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Swimsuit Bellona... my wallet is in danger... except I don't have Bellona....

Really hope Kawerick is still a 4 star character like he was datamined to be.

Putosaure

Oct 27, 2017
France
Just started the game and really liking it but I can't get out of my head that the game is playing me instead of the opposite. I guess that's the catch of a gacha game!

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Free 5* on EU ended up being

This unit wasnt on my radar at all but im quite happy with her. Kinda didnt have the units to tackle on Golem in a satisfying way but with her + Aramintha and Bellona things should look good down the line. Also her attack animation is rad.

Instead of hoping to pull Angelica im working towards SC Montmorancy now and i gotta say - even her regular version is quite useful and has been an asset on Abyss stages. Cant wait for her SC.

As mentioned earlier - the Bellona/C.Dom/Luluca trio is really putting in that work on the current Abyss stages i am. If i can get one defense debuff in C.Dom starts sniping the shit out every boss. Cant wait to 6* her - i really missed her lol.

@New Information
This all sounds really good.
Interested to see what kind of new connections we are gonna get. Will they be completly new units or some already in the game ? I would assume existing units, but its not that clear right now.

Swimmsuit Bellona ? Welp...hide your wallets lol.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Really happy about my free 5* summon, I've used her as a friend unit and have seen her animations in PVP and think she is awesome.
Shes also my first 5* ranger so I can start using some of ranger artifacts now lol

Feb 9, 2019
Gacha Hell
Grats, Lidica was also my first 5*, ignoring the selective summon. Goes down a bit too easily but can hold back stuff not immune to CR delay seemingly forever and her soulburn s2 can be a lifesaver when there's a heavy hit coming.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Thats massive ,
well im glad i came back to e7 before all these big changes/updates otherwise it could have been too overwhelming.

Really happy about my free 5* summon, I've used her as a friend unit and have seen her animations in PVP and think she is awesome.
Shes also my first 5* ranger so I can start using some of ranger artifacts now lol
Nice, grats....my Lidica bro xD

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Wow they weren't joking, that is a lot to digest. Sounds like they are really ramping up the rewards which is great. More characters means we need more gear, seems they are finally realizing this.

Is automaton a rolling Abyss tower? If so that's amazing to have 100 new battles a month.

Also new Abyss floors, going to have to beat 90 :/

Wonder what character balancing they will do. I can't see them balancing limited units, the internet would go up in flames, so hopefully it's just buffing up more units to be viable. Glad I'm saving a max 4 or 5 star copy of every unit I get.

Going to hoard mats, currencies, and gold until the end of the month now. I'm flush with pulls but not so much with gold/mats.

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2019
Gacha Hell
Making it easier to get rings and necklaces is a pretty big deal for me. If I had a penny for every character I have with decent +15 left gear/boots and crappy, barely enhanced accessories because it's a waste to use charms on that stuff...

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
So to quickly summarise some gameplay areas from the dev notes

-Season 1's World Difficulty story Post war with punished Ras story will be pushed into side story area.
-Adventure will now be up to normal 10-10 and then into Season 2 content.
-Current Epic Catalysts from AP Shop will be removed due to points above.
-New 3* 4* heroes, some available via connection.
-Hell Raid all bosses update.
-Secret Shop update - all gear sets, higher levels, better odds :doubt:
-Urgent missions are easier and more rewarding
-Sanctuary new Alchemy area - convert catalysts.
-Sanctuary Forge - Higher levels, ACCESSORY FORGING at 30% additional mat and gold.
-Tower of Abyss mode - 100 floor dungeon that resets monthly, has accessories and acc. charms.
-Vague promise of hero rebalance 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

BumperLips

Dec 2, 2017
I'm hoping that with the rebalance, they also look into increasing morale gains for characters. Would help with the uniformity issue. Certain characters get used all the time in raids due to high morale gains like tywin/lorina. And some never see use I feel, unless there are certain combos I haven't seen since I dont have the characters?

Anyways, pretty excited for the updates!

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You can choose which set to craft, but will cost more mats. Also cool. Now if they could just make flat stats more usefull, it would be perfect.

They should just remove flat stats and be done with it.

Thats a lot of stuff. Seems odd to stop Urgent quests spawning during side mission grinding, though nice to see theyre upping the rewards which were terrible.

Thank fuck you can craft accessories, sick of half my high level units running around with level forty five stuff. Though making them more expensive than the already over-expensive crafting is meh.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Lots of good stuff, and I am a fan of tower-type quests always. Promises of balancing don't hit that hard when we know their idea of it is to nerf alternatives to 5*s to the ground. They can always prove me wrong.

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Those dev notes. Whew. Sign me up. Everything sound so great.

Tomasdk

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
With all the new stuff coming, I fear I may not have enough time to play all the modes I will want to as I'm basically ignoring Abyss and Labyrinth as it is. But am looking forward to the new stuff, should be interesting.

Mr. Keith

Oct 31, 2017
I got Ravi as my free 5 star which seems good. I seem to be on an AoE streak getting Sez and Clarissa recently too.

Have they said how Season 2 is going to be balanced for levels? I really like this game but the grind to getting level 60 characters sucks and I hit a huge roadblock during world mode because of that.

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
Free 5* was Destina.
Screenshot_20190609-090316.jpg
Not sure how to feel about this, though. I already have every other necessary healer leveled (Achates, Angelica, Diene, Angelic Montmorancy) and Destina herself is just not that great when Montmorancy is around, so...
Lots of good stuff, and I am a fan of tower-type quests always. Promises of balancing don't hit that hard when we know their idea of it is to nerf alternatives to 5*s to the ground. They can always prove me wrong.
I know, right? Their previous balancing decisions have been highly questionable (especially with the last batch completely ignoring ML 5*s). They've got pretty much no good will with me. I have very little faith that what needs to be done will be done.
Wonder what character balancing they will do. I can't see them balancing limited units, the internet would go up in flames, so hopefully it's just buffing up more units to be viable. Glad I'm saving a max 4 or 5 star copy of every unit I get.
They must nerf Dizzy. At this point she is not something they can just brush under the rug; literally 99.9% of arena teams have her and she breaks the game on several levels. I imagine Iela Violin is also on the docket.

The alternative is to buff everyone up to Dizzy levels which, let's be real, would utterly ruin the game's PvP as literally everyone would have such absurd levels of power that moving first ALWAYS nets you the win (as opposed to before Dizzy/ML Baal/ML Ara were released where second turn teams were generally stronger). There is a very delicate balance to be struck between attack and defense and the game is currently way too skewed towards attack. The fact that there are now multiple options (including a basically free (though not available to new players) option in the form of Dizzy + Iela Violin) to remove buffs (including immunity set!) from the equation entirely says a whole hell of a lot.
Have they said how Season 2 is going to be balanced for levels? I really like this game but the grind to getting level 60 characters sucks and I hit a huge roadblock during world mode because of that.
It's going to follow on from episode 1 normal difficulty.

Status
Not open for further replies.