• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm I'm at the last adventure step to promote someone to 6 stars but I'm not sure who. Free ML pull when I do. At this point it's a luxury, thoughts? Blaze Dingo, ML Rin, Iseria, Mont, Haste, or Tenebria? Might go ML Rin but Mont could really be awesome in a buff heavy meta.

Edit: went with Mont

Woah the level 70 gear you get is legit, Epic 70 Crit C neck with Crit D main. Basically insta viable DPS gear for a unit.

And my ML pull was...Elson. Still no 5* ML, now well beyond bad odds.

Last edited:

ButtButt

Oct 30, 2017
Hmm I'm at the last adventure step to promote someone to 6 stars but I'm not sure who. Free ML pull when I do. At this point it's a luxury, thoughts? Blaze Dingo, ML Rin, Iseria, Mont, Haste, or Tenebria? Might go ML Rin but Mont could really be awesome in a buff heavy meta.

Edit: went with Mont

Woah the level 70 gear you get is legit, Epic 70 Crit C neck with Crit D main. Basically insta viable DPS gear for a unit.

And my ML pull was...Elson. Still no 5* ML, now well beyond bad odds.

Don't worry, I also still have never gotten a 5* ML and don't have Angelica haha... been playing since the beginning.

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
Ah, serendipity.
Screenshot_20190529-215502.jpg

Screenshot_20190529-215507.jpg
Funny how these things happen. So very funny.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Grats Laiza

I'm really hoping ML Cecilia is slower than her regular form. Feels like the need for a dispeller in arena will be even higher if she's quick.

Jiraiza

Oct 25, 2017
Yep, Monty is the best thing ever. Much more reliable than Angelica by far.
8XLhkmj.jpg

oh2i32V.jpg

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
I wanted to clear the new adventure mode and one of the task was to do a summon. I did not want to wait for the free summon so yolo on limited banner.

Got Aramintha in one pull I did not really want to chase her since I have Dizzy already. She will be a project down the line when raising 6* and farming catalyst get easier.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Ah, serendipity.
Screenshot_20190529-215502.jpg

Screenshot_20190529-215507.jpg
Funny how these things happen. So very funny.

Ken I offer you my congratulations 👍
Great hero.

I wanted to clear the new adventure mode and one of the task was to do a summon. I did not want to wait for the free summon so yolo on limited banner.

Got Aramintha in one pull I did not really want to chase her since I have Dizzy already. She will be a project down the line when raising 6* and farming catalyst get easier.
I got my Aram too.
130 odd bookmarks in

Last edited:

lt519

Oct 25, 2017

Grats! You could have done a friendship summon :)

Tomasdk

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
I'm not pulling Aramintha am I...
The Adventurer's Path is great though, I wish it was there from the beginning, would make my life a lot easier.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
Completed all those adventure path quests; l had some really good gear; had better crit and destruction gear then I was rocking on some of my units, also all those charm boosters really helped beef of some of my core units...shame we can't use them for rings and necklaces.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Completed all those adventure path quests; l had some really good gear; had better crit and destruction gear then I was rocking on some of my units, also all those charm boosters really helped beef of some of my core units...shame we can't use them for rings and necklaces.

Yeah, immediately +15'd the crit ring and got Speed 11 and it went on my Luna. I can't even imagine having access to those two sets after finishing 10-10 and how quickly that would have improved my team.

This new content really should have hit before the Guilty Gear collab, I bet it would have retained more players.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
i want to ask again for advice about promoting a hero last time I asked I was told to do Dizzy but that was just one opinion. Angelica is my only 6 star right now.

I got Dizzy, Destina, Rose, F.Kluri, Kiris, Montmorancy, and Lorina ready to promote

Dizzy and Lorina I use the most, I use dizzy for her skills obviously and even though she is still in her pre specialty change Lorina is my only DPS hero.

Other cards I have that could be 6 star if I level them up to 50 are Sol, Aramintha, Lidica, Yuna, Clarissa and Achates

I'm still mostly PVE

Last edited:

SaberX85

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i want to ask again for advice about promoting a hero last time I asked I was told to do Dizzy but that was just one opinion. Angelica is my only 6 star right now.

I got Dizzy, Destina, Rose, F.Kluri, Kiris, Montmorancy, and Lorina ready to promote

Dizzy and Lorina I use the most, I use dizzy for her skills obviously and even though she is still in her pre specialty change Lorina is my only DPS hero.

Other cards I have that could be 6 star if I level them up to 50 are Sol, Aramintha, Lidica, Luna, Clarissa and Achates

I'm still mostly PVE
Yup, dizzy or luna first imo you can use luna right away, as for lorina first you must farm dark crystal to fill her skill tree.

No need to *6 kiris

After that you can bring, angelica, dizzy, luna, rose to farm w11

Or you can up f kluri to help you defeat azumazik queen raid.

SaberX85

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
SaberX85

Wait! Yuna not Luna my bad will edit previous post
dizzy then, she can help you in wyvern hunt, abyss, and azumazik raid.

Here's some formations that you can use, you can decide which one do you want to focus first.

Wyvern : Angelica, rose, lorina, dizzy
Golem : sol, f kluri, lidica, achates(M hazel is better though)
Raid : Angelica, lorina, f kluri, achates
abyss : dizzy, lorina, angelica, (F kluri, kiris, achates)

Soulez

Oct 27, 2017
Looking for some advice.

My current team consists of Angelica, Sol, Tenebria, and Vildred (all at lvl 50). First of all, not sure who I should promote to 60 first.

Second, I feel at this point that Vildred seems to be the weakest link in regards to doing adventures in World Difficulty. He does the least dps, and doesn't provide anything else. I have a few characters that I can start working to replace him, but not sure to go with a pure dps or someone that provides some other incentives like buffs/debuffs.

I have the following:
Chloe
Achates
Clarissa
Destina
Rose
Silk
Rin
Karin
Lorina

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Still trying to understand all the different nuances of the characters. Thanks...

Feb 9, 2019
Gacha Hell
Yay, got my Angelic Monty. I'm gonna miss vanilla Monty's "get betteeeeeeeeeer... oop!" though.

And for some reason, her AI keeps using her s2 as soon as it's up even if no one's debuffed.

SaberX85

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looking for some advice.

My current team consists of Angelica, Sol, Tenebria, and Vildred (all at lvl 50). First of all, not sure who I should promote to 60 first.

Second, I feel at this point that Vildred seems to be the weakest link in regards to doing adventures in World Difficulty. He does the least dps, and doesn't provide anything else. I have a few characters that I can start working to replace him, but not sure to go with a pure dps or someone that provides some other incentives like buffs/debuffs.

I have the following:
Chloe
Achates
Clarissa
Destina
Rose
Silk
Rin
Karin
Lorina

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Still trying to understand all the different nuances of the characters. Thanks...
My suggestion

Build your team for farming wyvern 11 to farm speed/hit/crit set for your dps/healer. You can use Angelica, rose, karin/lorina, and taranor guard.

Then you can start building team for golem. Sol, m hazel, achates etc.

So, i think you should *6 your angelica first.

As for vildred, you can give him S2 arena set + acc from that new adventure mode.

Here's mine, he can auto adventure world 1 until world 7 with 2-3 fodders

295z8ur.png

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Looking for some advice.

I have the following:
Chloe
Achates
Clarissa
Destina
Rose
Silk
Rin
Karin
Lorina

That team is pretty good. Getting through World can be a bit tough in some areas, especially as an all 50 team. Vildred is a very strong hero, of course he and everyone else is only as good as the investment you put in. His attack will go up as you increase his speed and attack stats. All his attacks are AoE, even his first skill hits more than a single enemy even if not every enemy, this makes him a great asset once geared for farming and clearing stages. He also covers water based stages quite well which Sol and Tene would struggle more in.

You have other characters that are also quite strong, Chloe is a good boss killer as her debuff (magic nail) works very well on bosses. Clarissa is also a good farmer like Vildren but trades the s1 aoe for a single target with a chance to def break. Silk is one of the best early archers and works well in pushing your team mates to attack faster, especially with Infinite Basket artefact.

If you're looking to replace Vildred I think Clarissa (farmer, def break), Karin (dps, thief type character, def break) or Lorina (versatile & strong dps without element weakness) is a good options Lorina will need heavy investment and spec change so I would personally put her in the back burner for now.

On the other hand. You could also consider diving heavy into your current team and letting it carry you further until you farm up other heroes. I think your current team's most reliable heroes that you could use in multiple areas would be Angelica and Sol. Sol has % hp damage so he can work well on many bosses. His counter, silence and buff prevention are a bonus and his extra turn just adds to his dps. Angelica is very useful in a variety of content and will be your main tank until you have a proper one later so she will be important regardless.

SaberX's suggestion to consider starting to build wyvern and golem teams are also quite good. In that sense I think Karin or Clarissa might be a good idea. For clearing World adventure you can rely on friend's support heroes. Wyvern, labs, abyss and challenges however you're on your own.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I'm a long ways away from it, but I want to have a decent idea on what team I should be building up for Wyvern 11.

My water units are Angelica, Alexa, Aither, Royal Taranor Guard, Mistychain, and I just got Clarissa from the summon ticket in the new newbie missions.

I've been heavily building Angelica already, but who else should I build?

SaberX85

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm a long ways away from it, but I want to have a decent idea on what team I should be building up for Wyvern 11.

My water units are Angelica, Alexa, Aither, Royal Taranor Guard, Mistychain, and I just got Clarissa from the summon ticket in the new newbie missions.

I've been heavily building Angelica already, but who else should I build?
Since you don't have water heavy hitter like luna or karin

You can try building dual atk team like this video

Angelica, alexa, taranor guard, and 1 other water hero/lorina.

The downside is all of them need good spd/hit/crit equipments except lorina, she can use LS set or Atk/crit ser

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Since you don't have water heavy hitter like luna or karin

You can try building dual atk team like this video

Angelica, alexa, taranor guard, and 1 other water hero/lorina.

The downside is all of them need good spd/hit/crit equipments except lorina, she can use LS set or Atk/crit ser

I see's. I don't have the regular Taranor Guard, just the Royal one. I guess I'd replace him with Clarissa since they both have defense break?

SaberX85

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I see's. I don't have the regular Taranor Guard, just the Royal one. I guess I'd replace him with Clarissa since they both have defense break?
Yes, you can. But try to get taranor since he has CR boost.

But don't worry you can build him fast when you get him later. He just need speed and effectiveness on his equipments.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Sorry EpicEra peeps, work has ramped up again for me.

I hope to be back in full force soon (2 weeks), if anyone wants to captaineer the guild in the mean time or get a vice-captain deputy sheriff star, poke me here!

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I've been stewing in the puppy mill for so long that I completely missed that they added an SC for Montmorancy. Maybe I'll get her eventually, since I could use a second healer and I like how she looks over Angelica. My guild has finally started dabbling in guild wars, and only having one serviceable healer means one of my teams always dies real fast lol.

Speaking of puppy mill, this 6* grind is goddamn brutal. I'm one 5* dog short of getting my third 6*, and I'm not sure who I should give it to. Most likely candidates are Dizzy, Sol or Angie. Right now my usual team is Lorina, Dizzy, Silk, and Angie, and I figure bolstering my core team takes top priority since that'll let me get to places that have better drops.

If anyone has other suggestions, here are a few other units that are on the roster but currently unbuilt:
Hazel
Kluri
Montmorancy
Taranor Guard
Dominiel
Judith
Alexa
Mistychain
Helga

Last edited:

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
That road thing they added sure hands you a lot of goodies. Practically a free 6* too. Unfortunately also a Gloomyrain from ML summons, but I won't complain. Been making some great gains these past three weeks.

SaberX85

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of puppy mill, this 6* grind is goddamn brutal. I'm one 5* dog short of getting my third 6*, and I'm not sure who I should give it to. Most likely candidates are Dizzy, Sol or Angie. Right now my usual team is Lorina, Dizzy, Silk, and Angie, and I figure bolstering my core team takes top priority since that'll let me get to places that have better drops.

If anyone has other suggestions, here are a few other units that are on the roster but currently unbuilt:
Hazel
Kluri
Montmorancy
Taranor Guard
Dominiel
Judith
Alexa
Mistychain
Helga
Definetely Dizzy or angelica

As for your other units, helga and judith only need 40 to be useful in arena. my M hazel and taranor is still 50 and i can bring them to W11 and G11

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Spent a few rolls on the Aramintha banner only to realize halfway through that I was rolling on the covenant summon instead. Whoops.

Used my ML summon and got Maid Chloe. Not someone I wanted, but I'm interested in trying her out in abyss.

Nearing my next 6* thanks to the adventure path. Just need a few more Mega Phantasma and I'm out of friendship and stigma to rush them. I'm probably gonna promote either Baiken or Bellona. I'm leaning more towards Baiken because of my Guilty Gear bias. Plus it feels great to use her in arena now that I finally put decent speed on her to snipe out the enemy Dizzy, who almost always has faster speed than mine.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Lies!

In other news I have Angelic Montmorancy surprisingly easy SC quest, but she is a long way from replacing my Angelica.

The thing with Lorina spec change is that it benefits from running lots of low stam quests since it seems each chance of an urgent showing up comes from clearing a quest regardless of difficulty. This also means hunts and spirit altars won't help. The way I did it was to grind normal side story while walking dogs/fodder. It was by far one of the worst requirements when I tried to get it naturally.
Also, sometimes I would miss the announcement for urgent quests and they expired. :(

Is your Lorina spec changed? Of the characters I think Angie is good but Dizzy and Sol are also excellent heroes. I would promote in that order and Commander Lorina if you like her.

For the others, investing in them are can be good but I would try to focus on your core team and then a wyvern team. Some heroes can still be useful at 50. I only have 1 lv60 healer who is Angie but I may eventually bring up another. It is just working out which you like more and will make use of. Leveling up too many at the same time might lead you to later pulling a better unit for the same task, which happened to me repeatedly. :(

Reminder that we can peek at heroes in the journal, check skills and even see their animations.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
The Adventurer's Path is great though, I wish it was there from the beginning, would make my life a lot easier.

I have my Global account, but as I heard Europe will have own server decided to start there, didnt know about A.Path but I like it. So last Thursday rerolled account and been having fun since. Joined guild called "NewEra" no clue if its from here or just random guild. Definitely much much more fun to start in new server.

^^ Took me total of 64 multipulls (as in 3rd reroll) to get Angelica & 5* hero. Getting WPV as bonus.
Party is at the moment Angelica / Baal & Sezan / Armin / Schuri. Schuri has Sword of Judgment artifact its only 5* thing I pulled sofar.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
The thing with Lorina spec change is that it benefits from running lots of low stam quests since it seems each chance of an urgent showing up comes from clearing a quest regardless of difficulty. This also means hunts and spirit altars won't help. The way I did it was to grind normal side story while walking dogs/fodder. It was by far one of the worst requirements when I tried to get it naturally.
Also, sometimes I would miss the announcement for urgent quests and they expired. :(

Is your Lorina spec changed? Of the characters I think Angie is good but Dizzy and Sol are also excellent heroes. I would promote in that order and Commander Lorina if you like her.

For the others, investing in them are can be good but I would try to focus on your core team and then a wyvern team. Some heroes can still be useful at 50. I only have 1 lv60 healer who is Angie but I may eventually bring up another. It is just working out which you like more and will make use of. Leveling up too many at the same time might lead you to later pulling a better unit for the same task, which happened to me repeatedly. :(

Reminder that we can peek at heroes in the journal, check skills and even see their animations.
Working on the Lorina spec change. I have like three or four urgent missions to go, and a proportional amount of trash mobs to kill. They seemed tuned to finish at around the same time.

I ended up 6*ing Dizzy and collected the adventurer quest reward from there. A full damage-crit set looks real nice and seems to have Lorina written all over it, so I put it all on her for now and I'll start upgrading it with whatever I come across going forward.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Finished Montmorancy's spec change yesterday, it's good to see that some people are getting good use out of her. She was one of the healers I used a lot when I first started the game so I have a soft spot for her; currently farming frost runes and she might be the person I put to 6* for the adventurers path quest.

I also farmed out some earth runes and used the unequip event to get Roozid going. He's still 5* but is sitting at 227 speed so he's allowing me to steamroll master's pvp, it makes it easy enough that I might put in the rounds to finish the week at masters 1 instead of my general masters 4 occasionally 3.

I did upvote the reddit post, I hope it helps, it seems like a rough situation.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Side Story can trigger urgent missions too right? Cant recall if i got some doing side story since I was not really paying attention to Lorina SC until I was getting close to the 1000 kills.

Aurizen

Oct 25, 2017
Philly
God I spent over 100 bookmarks and still couldn't get Aramintha.... Don't let Sez be next cuz I'm spending money lol

Status
Not open for further replies.