• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulez

Oct 27, 2017
So I've rerolled a few times and the best I've gotten is a 5 star Ravi. Is that good enough to get continue?

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Side story drops OK gold, but hunts are still better per stamina during this buff.

I'd grind more of Baiken side story if I knew for sure the tournament tokens would be the same for week 4.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Sooooo....how yall doing ?

After killing/deleting my Diene/Luna account a couple of months ago i kinda wanna get back to the game. With a more relaxed and less peer pressure of having the newest limited units lol.

Would right now be a good time to jump back in ? Seems like there is a Guilty Gear Crossover happening with a free/good 5* units. Can you still get this free unit starting now ?

I wont reroll if i start this time - but the priority should still be a healer ala Angelica, Destina or Achates from the 30x 10 pulls attempts right ?

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Sooooo....how yall doing ?

After killing/deleting my Diene/Luna account a couple of months ago i kinda wanna get back to the game. With a more relaxed and less peer pressure of having the newest limited units lol.

Would right now be a good time to jump back in ? Seems like there is a Guilty Gear Crossover happening with a free/good 5* units. Can you still get this free unit starting now ?

I wont reroll if i start this time - but the priority should still be a healer ala Angelica, Destina or Achates from the 30x 10 pulls attempts right ?

Yes priority would probably be those or a combination of good dps and healer. If you don't get a good healer then a good dps/grinder or bruiser would go a long way. You can also use friend supports to speed through some of the story content. Ultimately Angelica and Achates are 4*s but RNG is still RNG. I managed to get both later without starting with them.

You can get Guilty Gear's Sol Badguy just by completing the event story missions. You probably will struggle in trying to get copies of him for memory imprints but that isn't really necessary any way imo.
You need to reach account lv9 to start the event missions.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Really don't get how the tournament is that grindy... or at least more than normal... it's just the typical event shop set up in a different way.... I only just starting this grind yesterday since I had to finish up some week 1 stuff.... I've just gone Iseria > Tenabae > Baiken and now only need 1000 more tokens to get another copy of Sol... don't really care about any of the other rewards.

Grinding Haste's side story was way tougher for me than the tournament grind... I could barely do Hard during Haste's side story, I'm doing Hell during week 2 while leveling a level 5 fodder to 18 each time I run it. (I'll do that 3 times and than level all 3 to level 20 in world difficulty)

1. Ken
2. Vildred
3. Angelica

Angelica could lose a lot of value soon since Montmonrancy should be the next spec change unit (Helga and Adlay are the other two datamined and we already have 2 Earth SC units and 0 Ice....) and she'll be really good since she can cleanse.....

I would not want to pass up on Ken and Vildred for Angelica......

Last edited:

Soulez

Oct 27, 2017
So I decided to just stick with Ravi and start playing the game. I've hit rank 10, was wondering if there were any available spots in any of the era guilds?

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Really don't get how the tournament is that grindy... or at least more than normal... it's just the typical event shop set up in a different way.... I only just starting this grind yesterday since I had to finish up some week 1 stuff.... I've just gone Iseria > Tenabae > Baiken and now only need 1000 more tokens to get another copy of Sol... don't really care about any of the other rewards.

Grinding Haste's side story was way tougher for me than the tournament grind... I could barely do Hard during Haste's side story, I'm doing Hell during week 2 while leveling a level 5 fodder to 18 each time I run it. (I'll do that 3 times and than level all 3 to level 20 in world difficulty)

The Hell missions are much easier in this side story. It's objectively a little more grind than usual since there's an extra 3700 currency to get the Artifact and Sol (first week) and while this week is more normal it's just that they were in back to back weeks. So subjectively, it's just A LOT when you throw the challenge on top and are staring down two more weeks of this. Usually you have a two week window to complete and restock on stamina gifts.

I prepped and saved all my stamina boosts to plow through the first week only using a few leif's, but this week I had to use 20-30, ultimately meaning I wasn't doing content to progress my gear needs right now. I'm free to do that now, but only for a few days with my daily allotment of stamina if I want to save my liefs for the next two weeks.

After 6* Baiken I'm already back up to 10 5* Phantasmas from the effort but I don't have gear to do anything with 6* if I were to make them.

So now I'm just hoarding 5* phantasmas lol.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Wow you get literally nothing when starting the game nowadays. So much worse than what we had last year or even early this year. No epic weapon, exp or enough for more than 2-3 pulls outside of the Selection banner.

Having that said - i ran the initial beginning twice wile multitasking on my phone and tablet and the results were ridiculous.
Did 3 single pulls on the featured banner before doing the 30x Selection.

Tablet
Initial 3 single - Clarissa, Montmonacy, Wondrous Potion Vital
10pull (relevant ones) - Taranor Guard + Armin + Ken

Phone
Initial 3 single - Torn Sleeve (damn), Baiken (wtf ?- two 5* back2back), Mystychain
10pull (relevant ones) - Water Origin, Angelica, Dingo

The phone pulls were quite hype - only to then realize that people hate Baiken and she isnt as amazing as the previous limited units (Diene/Luna) lol.

Could Baiken get buffed down the line ? Just looking at the description she would have some synergy with Dingo because of bleed. Anyone here happy with Baiken ?

Tablet pulls were also good but its lacking Angelica or any kind of Top Tier healer - who knows how and if Monts Spec change is gonna deliver. I remember people thinking that Hazel SC was gonna outshine Diene (lol).

Which one should i go with ?

PS: Overwatch group still a thing ?
Yes priority would probably be those or a combination of good dps and healer. If you don't get a good healer then a good dps/grinder or bruiser would go a long way. You can also use friend supports to speed through some of the story content. Ultimately Angelica and Achates are 4*s but RNG is still RNG. I managed to get both later without starting with them.

You can get Guilty Gear's Sol Badguy just by completing the event story missions. You probably will struggle in trying to get copies of him for memory imprints but that isn't really necessary any way imo.
You need to reach account lv9 to start the event missions.
Thanks - seems like you get a copy by just clearing all event stages by the time they have all been released.
Doesnt seem that bad - dont think i can or will bother with copies.
1. Ken
2. Vildred
3. Angelica

Angelica could lose a lot of value soon since Montmonrancy should be the next spec change unit (Helga and Adlay are the other two datamined and we already have 2 Earth SC units and 0 Ice....) and she'll be really good since she can cleanse.....

I would not want to pass up on Ken and Vildred for Angelica......
Well i got lucky enough to pull Ken, good that you listed him so i double checked his stats before pulling. My mindset was still int he period before his buffs when he was considered shitty lol.

When is that Montmonrancy Spec change gonna happen ? I pulled her as well on the Ken account but have to decide if thats the one im rolling with. You also never know what kind of grind that Spec change is gonna require.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Which one should i go with ?

I think both are quite strong.

The first team with Clarissa, Ken and Taranor Guard is kind of amazing offense out the gate. Lots of def break and you can built them each differently, effectively. Attack, HP, Def respectively and tweak from there. Armin is a pretty great tank too.

The second team. guaranteed usefulness in some later content. Angelica + Water Origin is pretty much half the requirements for wyvern. I don't think Baiken is bad even if she isn't as OP as Luna and Diene. To be honest I kind of prefer that and Baiken looks awesome.

Don't forget that you will pretty soon supplement these heroes with Sol who is very strong. Maybe not quite the same as Ken who is also a natural 5* fire but they kind of do well differently and will also work well enough together. Sol doesn't destroy a mountain s l o w l y everytime he uses S3 though.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
So I decided to just stick with Ravi and start playing the game. I've hit rank 10, was wondering if there were any available spots in any of the era guilds?

We have 1 spot in EpicEra if you want to join us, we're very casual, it helps if you attack in Guild War though, but don't worry if you lose. I mostly draw myself.
Request anything you want, once you're good on runes, ask for high level crafting materials, since that helps the guild level up.

Just let me know your user name so I can add you.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh 8 Hell runs on the Challenge and 0 artifacts. Not sure how much I want to grind out at a 20% chance drop rate. I might go for a second one just to have and not limit break either. \

At least I can auto it and do other things, but the rewards for 30 stamina are meh.

Soulez

Oct 27, 2017
We have 1 spot in EpicEra if you want to join us, we're very casual, it helps if you attack in Guild War though, but don't worry if you lose. I mostly draw myself.
Request anything you want, once you're good on runes, ask for high level crafting materials, since that helps the guild level up.

Just let me know your user name so I can add you.

That would be great, thanks.
The name is Soulez21

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I think both are quite strong.

The first team with Clarissa, Ken and Taranor Guard is kind of amazing offense out the gate. Lots of def break and you can built them each differently, effectively. Attack, HP, Def respectively and tweak from there. Armin is a pretty great tank too.

The second team. guaranteed usefulness in some later content. Angelica + Water Origin is pretty much half the requirements for wyvern. I don't think Baiken is bad even if she isn't as OP as Luna and Diene. To be honest I kind of prefer that and Baiken looks awesome.

Don't forget that you will pretty soon supplement these heroes with Sol who is very strong. Maybe not quite the same as Ken who is also a natural 5* fire but they kind of do well differently and will also work well enough together. Sol doesn't destroy a mountain s l o w l y everytime he uses S3 though.

Thanks Snormy,
yeah both setups are good and have their pro/cons. I think im gonna play on the Ken account and see how far i can get without a Top Tier healer - i hope i can force my way to 10-10 as fats and possible and maybe pull a healer from ML. Unlocking Jecht on that account would already a big help but that +100 friend aid mission is a big ass road block when you have pretty much nothing at the start lol.

Do you know how often "friends" can be used per day once added ? Def. will need to use some OP friends for the late story stages and the shitty gear you have early on.

If that doesnt work out ill go back to Angelica/Baiken - you cant go wrong with Angelica. Only issue could be Dingo since i would wanna 6* him first as my main farmer - dont know if he is up the task compared to the Top Tier farming units.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Welp. I finished the guaranteed Baiken summon and pulled her. Then I got 6 Gold Transmit Crystals and used them to buy some Galaxy bookmarks.

Immediately after pulling Baiken, I pulled Ruele of Light. What.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I'm generating all this gold doing hunts and getting no good drops and then subsequently burn the gold on crafting crap gear :/

I don't think I'm going to craft anymore, its too costly, just secret shop rolls and purchases.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Will the Hard Tournament use the same currency? I was just going to continue to grind out the tokens until Hard opens since I cleared out normal.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Will the Hard Tournament use the same currency? I was just going to continue to grind out the tokens until Hard opens since I cleared out normal.

Presumably, unless they have us farm for Dizzy's currency for the shop and hard mode tournament at the same time. I imagine the final story will drop the tournament currency once again, but alas, you should wait if you want to be on the save side.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I want to utilize the 30% gold and 30% EXP buff in a few hours and the best place to do it would probably be the side story, but I don't want to over grind tournament currency if it is going to be different for Hard. I might just grind a bit of Sol's for the runes since I need the epics anyway and then exchange the rest for more gold..

Spirit Altars don't give much gold/EXP right? I could auto those with a fodder but I feel like that is less efficient than Hell side stories...

Edit: Hmm 15k gold for Altar 9 at 12 stamina vs Hell 30 stamina for a toss up amount of gold depending on drops. I'm going to need the frost and fire epic runes anyway.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
So where exactly do people get most of their good gear at? Is it hunts? Crafting? Raid? Secret Shop?

Last edited:

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Crafting/Hunts for me. I have bought a couple of pieces off of the secret shop but nowhere near enough to gear characters. I use some pieces from raid both the boss and the shop. But a lot of my best gear is 85 from hunts/crafting.

While I still get a lot of junk, crafting is nice because it narrows the range by reducing the lvl range to 1 bracket, a specific gear piece, and the upgraded forge has a lot higher chance of epic. I've gotten quite a few good pieces from crafting; still waiting on that pick a set update though.

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
Some people are seriously lucky in this game, only good unit I got from ML summons was S.Rose, rest are trash. Havent gotten a 5star in about 100 summons.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Some people are seriously lucky in this game, only good unit I got from ML summons was S.Rose, rest are trash. Havent gotten a 5star in about 100 summons.

Yeah, for everyone getting 5*s back to back, there is someone on the opposite end. Myself, I started playing the game when it came out in November(?), have three 4* MLs to my name, and am happy enough with that.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
My first two ML pulls were Requiemroar and Crimson Armin. They are both very good but at the same time not exactly useful for where I was at. Pretty much just Elsons, Harudo, Doris and... That big dark dude with the axe x3 until my last attempt where I got Rikoris whom I really wanted.

One of my issues currently is that while I have some great heroes the ones I've used up to this point save for Angelica whom I pushed into my team because I was pretty much forced to (I was running 4 attackers for a long time) the rest aren't up to the task of high level hunts. Sure, I have Luna but at maxed gear currently she isn't doing enough to get me through wyvern and the rest of my options are pretty sketchy at the task. Wyv11 in particular looks like I need more effectiveness to even def break the bird. My Angelica lasts about 3 wyvern turns but her heals aren't keeping up without the def breaks. :\ Maybe I've spread too wide.
Angie and Luna are both at lv15 in all gear slots so I'm literally waiting for a new piece with the right stats to sub in. It is really shit. The other option here would be to bring in a tank and another hero to add more debuffs which is to say I need to raise and gear 2 units probably. I guess I'll try to raise Sol for G11.

Immediately after pulling Baiken, I pulled Ruele of Light. What.
Wow, congrats! Baiken is fun. Ruele is someone I avoid in the arena haha. >.<

Do you know how often "friends" can be used per day once added ? Def. will need to use some OP friends for the late story stages and the shitty gear you have early on.

If that doesnt work out ill go back to Angelica/Baiken - you cant go wrong with Angelica. Only issue could be Dingo since i would wanna 6* him first as my main farmer - dont know if he is up the task compared to the Top Tier farming units.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
My last spot.
I think friends rotate all your friends through, I've definitely seem the same friends at least twice per day. I wouldn't rush to 6* Dingo, I'd probably wait and see who else you get and leave him at 5*. If you end up pulling a bit for Dizzy for example you might get Clarissa or something.

Last edited:

Yam's

Oct 27, 2017
I consider myself lucky with my pulls as in the span of two weeks I pulled some great units, but I'm still stucked at Abyss 56 and I have no idea who to focus on...

My core team was Sez, Achates, Bellona and Luna. All are 6 stars.

Since then I finished Lorina and Kluri's specializations but didn't use them yet other than leveling them to 50.

I pulled M.A Ken and got him to 6 stars right away as I'm pretty sure I'll use him.

And now I have Kayron (which could be good for Guild Wars but not sure if it's worth to 6 stars him).

Assassin Cidd and normal Cidd. Would it be worth using Cidd ? I always read he's great here.

Assassin Cartuja, guess another pvp unit. Again not sure if going beyond 50 is worth it.

Blaze Dingo, absolutely no idea what that unit is worth.

Church of Ilryos Axe, read he's good but I have several defense break units.

And finally Angelica and Ruele of Light. I guess Angelica would be a priority for her immunity in Abyss?

Any advice or thoughts would be appreciated.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Running Frost Altar 10 right now with a silver dog fodder to get epic runes in prep for Dizzy (and fully awaken Angelica). In 4 runs can generate 80k gold and a max level 3* dog. Runs are super short on Auto with Baiken so just spamming it as fast I can while the buffs are up. Not the best bang for buck but its something I was going to grind out anyways.

ML is really a bad mechanic. You have such abysmal odds to pull something good and you can only pull once every couple weeks. It's just a recipe for constant disappointment. When most the high end PvP are ML units its either get lucky or whale when they are in the Mystic pool. I've only had 2 - 4*'s since I've started 3 months ago and 0 - 5*. Axe God has been my favorite ML unit, became a staple on my farming and PvP teams.

One of my issues currently is that while I have some great heroes the ones I've used up to this point save for Angelica whom I pushed into my team because I was pretty much forced to (I was running 4 attackers for a long time) the rest aren't up to the task of high level hunts. Sure, I have Luna but at maxed gear currently she isn't doing enough to get me through wyvern and the rest of my options are pretty sketchy at the task. Wyv11 in particular looks like I need more effectiveness to even def break the bird. My Angelica lasts about 3 wyvern turns but her heals aren't keeping up without the def breaks. :\ Maybe I've spread too wide.
Angie and Luna are both at lv15 in all gear slots so I'm literally waiting for a new piece with the right stats to sub in. It is really shit. The other option here would be to bring in a tank and another hero to add more debuffs which is to say I need to raise and gear 2 units probably. I guess I'll try to raise Sol for G11.

I'm in the same exact boat for W11, my Luna isn't fast enough and my Angelica can only survive 3 turns (I'm going to try Water's Origin on her when I get serious about it). I'm waiting to see what Dizzy brings to the table and then I'll fill the remaining spots. I tried bringing Yuna for attack boost but Wyvern will lap my Luna ): She needs a complete gear retool. I'm assuming I'll end up bringing Taranor Guard up for the defense break and extra damage for the 4th slot.

Last edited:

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
I'm in the same exact boat for W11, my Luna isn't fast enough and my Angelica can only survive 3 turns (I'm going to try Water's Origin on her when I get serious about it). I'm waiting to see what Dizzy brings to the table and then I'll fill the remaining spots. I tried bringing Yuna for attack boost but Wyvern will lap my Luna ): She needs a complete gear retool. I'm assuming I'll end up bringing Taranor Guard up for the defense break and extra damage for the 4th slot.

I'm about to say fuck it and sub Ken for Sol who can just stack burns which should lower wyvern's damage. I ended up taking water's origin off Angie because it never actually procs due to the odd spot my hp/def is at. I'm thinking of running Clarissa but I'll have to gear her and she is only 50. :\
On the bright side I can reliably auto wyv10.
I suspect I can auto 11 if Luna's S1 and Tooth rng and some combo+def breaking are favourable. So much rng.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
I'm about to say fuck it and sub Ken for Sol who can just stack burns which should lower wyvern's damage. I ended up taking water's origin off Angie because it never actually procs due to the odd spot my hp/def is at. I'm thinking of running Clarissa but I'll have to gear her and she is only 50. :\
On the bright side I can reliably auto wyv10.
I suspect I can auto 11 if Luna's S1 and Tooth rng and some combo+def breaking are favourable. So much rng.

You should use Joker instead of Uberius on Luna, you can use Clarissa at 50 I didn't six mine , as long she have good effectiveness and you invest molas on her S1 and she don't die on the first wave she is good to go.

My W11 team: Rose as Tank and buffs too , have decent gear and is very Tanky (6* 19000 HP , 1377 defense and I'm still using Noble Oath because it worked so I didn't change fo Sword of Ezera which came after I built the team for it), Angelica with Rod have some skills up (reduce cd on S3 and some on S2 +6 currently) , Clarissa Still 5* , only investment on S1 to armor break chance 50% , 60% effectiveness put joker on her to help a little and turn off skills throughout the fight , Luna 55k Cp , 160 speed , average gear all around but she is +15 so I invested molas on her all the way. No failed runs at all. The sad part the drops just sucks so wasn't a huge game changer for me lol

if you still want to use angelica as Tank, one alternative is to use a second healer and usually it solves the problem for her keeping up with the damage

Last edited:

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
You should use Joker instead of Uberius on Luna, you can use Clarissa at 50 I didn't six mine , as long she have good effectiveness and you invest molas on her S1 and she don't die on the first wave she is good to go.

My W11 team: Rose as Tank and buffs too , have decent gear and is very Tanky (6* 19000 HP , 1377 defense and I'm still using Noble Oath because it worked so I didn't change fo Sword of Ezera), Angelica with Rod have some skills up (reduce cd on S3 and some on S2 +6 currently) , Clarissa Still 5* , only investment on S1 to armor break chance 50% , 60% effectiveness put joker on her to help a little and turn off skills throughout the fight , Luna 55k Cp , 160 speed , average gear all around but she is +15 so I invested molas on her all the way. No failed runs at all

Hmm... My Rose is lv5. Haven't even touched her since I pulled when going for Baiken. I see she also has an attack buff. That would be nice. I'll give Luna a shot with Joker I guess. A lot of my artefacts are not leveled yet.
I have some investment in Clarissa already, I guess I'll try to push her S1 a bit more and effectiveness up. My Angelica is about +6 too I think. Maybe 5.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Hey epic era

Started an account the other day and got Destina one of the recommended heroes so Im sticking with that account. Right now just figuring out the best way to grind/level up.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Loving this 30% extra exp, combined with the monthly pack and the guild buff I did some runs of Crack in the World, got Hazel to level 50 to start her specialty change quests and got Celestial Mercedes to level 40 and levelled up Phantasmas to promote her. Really productive today

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
So whats with my T gaurd? At +2 on S1 and a bit over 60% in effectiveness he only debuffs wyvern maybe 25% of the time during the fight. Like if he attacks 4 times during the fight he may get maybe 1 of them off. I pretty much need that to be 50% for my Luna to delete the wyvern efficiently.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
[Hidden content] My last spot.
I think friends rotate all your friends through, I've definitely seem the same friends at least twice per day. I wouldn't rush to 6* Dingo, I'd probably wait and see who else you get and leave him at 5*. If you end up pulling a bit for Dizzy for example you might get Clarissa or something.
Thanks you im gonna send you an invite once im home.

I steamrolled through the story yesterday and made it World 9 already - that Ken/Clarissa/TGuard trio is no joke - even with lackluster gear clearing the stages on Auto was no issue. World 9/10 and some of the shittier bosses might be an issue.

Never had Ken on my old account but dude is a beast - he seems OP considering how Tanky he is with that damage potential. Just wish i had better gear.

My daily pull was Kiris - very useful.

Wonder if i can make it to 10-10 already today and get ML banner trolled.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
My luck on the free pulls still blows. I keep getting either useless artifacts or the same 3* units.

Is memory imprinting affected by the level of the unit you're using for fodder? Should I level the fodder unit before feeding it to the unit I want to enhance, or is it okay to just fodder it right away?

ML is really a bad mechanic. You have such abysmal odds to pull something good and you can only pull once every couple weeks. It's just a recipe for constant disappointment.
The ML rates are the biggest middle finger the game has for its players.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Is memory imprinting affected by the level of the unit you're using for fodder? Should I level the fodder unit before feeding it to the unit I want to enhance, or is it okay to just fodder it right away?

Fodder level doesn't affect the memory imprint, unless you mean the imprint level? Imprint level will carry over, i.e. foddering a unit with imprint D will increase the imprint level of the target unit even higher.

Just a word of caution: You shouldn't just fodder dupes to each other right away. If you want to raise the unit anyway, keep the dupes and use them as material for promotion. This saves you the phantasms and you still get the memory imprint.

Even once you have a unit at SSS already, it's worth keeping dupes. You unlock reputation rewards for a specific amount of characters you bring to SSS imprint. This mostly applies to 3* where you have loads of - get one to max level and promote them to 4* with the additional dupes. Once you got them to SSS, use that 4* as fodder for other promotions for units you use or even phantasms.

Basically, don't just fodder units right away just for the imprint.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
My luck on the free pulls still blows. I keep getting either useless artifacts or the same 3* units.

Sell the 3* artefacts that you don't use and use the pink dust stuff to buy a useful artefact.

For duplicates if you have no intention of using the hero and just want to get SSS then you can probably do it straight away. For free 5* heroes such as Sol if you can manage to get imprints for him save it until you need to 6* promotion him. This way you can use the duplicates and save on wolves. You can similarly save for 3* to promote into 4* or 4* into 5* but this can be tricky and take up heaps of hero inventory slots. You don't need to level your dupe before imprinting, it doesn't do anything.

Thanks you im gonna send you an invite once im home.

I steamrolled through the story yesterday and made it World 9 already - that Ken/Clarissa/TGuard trio is no joke - even with lackluster gear clearing the stages on Auto was no issue. World 9/10 and some of the shittier bosses might be an issue.

Never had Ken on my old account but dude is a beast - he seems OP considering how Tanky he is with that damage potential. Just wish i had better gear.

My daily pull was Kiris - very useful.

Wonder if i can make it to 10-10 already today and get ML banner trolled.

If this is you at a "more relaxed" play I have no idea what you kind of effort you were putting in the first time through lol.

So whats with my T gaurd? At +2 on S1 and a bit over 60% in effectiveness he only debuffs wyvern maybe 25% of the time during the fight. Like if he attacks 4 times during the fight he may get maybe 1 of them off. I pretty much need that to be 50% for my Luna to delete the wyvern efficiently.

That dumb birdy has 70 effect resist. I have 70 effect on TG and he still misses sometimes. >.<

okita

Oct 25, 2017

If you are comparing to Clarissa, note that she have a 2 turn armor break, T guard is only one, he needs to be fast to keep applying because the wyvern is quite fast , I would get his s1 to +4 for 75% chance and there is some rng involved, from applying the effect and the wyvern resist a lot which may compromise your run if you depend on armor break to break his shield.

Sell the 3* artefacts that you don't use and use the pink dust stuff to buy a useful artefact.

That dumb birdy has 70 effect resist. I have 70 effect on TG and he still misses sometimes. >.<

No matter how much effectiveness you have, there will be a 15% chance for the enemy to resist a debuff always if I remember correctly , so depending on the rng it can really ruin your day

Last edited:

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Fodder level doesn't affect the memory imprint, unless you mean the imprint level? Imprint level will carry over, i.e. foddering a unit with imprint D will increase the imprint level of the target unit even higher.

Just a word of caution: You shouldn't just fodder dupes to each other right away. If you want to raise the unit anyway, keep the dupes and use them as material for promotion. This saves you the phantasms and you still get the memory imprint.

Even once you have a unit at SSS already, it's worth keeping dupes. You unlock reputation rewards for a specific amount of characters you bring to SSS imprint. This mostly applies to 3* where you have loads of - get one to max level and promote them to 4* with the additional dupes. Once you got them to SSS, use that 4* as fodder for other promotions for units you use or even phantasms.

Basically, don't just fodder units right away just for the imprint.

For duplicates if you have no intention of using the hero and just want to get SSS then you can probably do it straight away. For free 5* heroes such as Sol if you can manage to get imprints for him save it until you need to 6* promotion him. This way you can use the duplicates and save on wolves. You can similarly save for 3* to promote into 4* or 4* into 5* but this can be tricky and take up heaps of hero inventory slots. You don't need to level your dupe before imprinting, it doesn't do anything.
Good to know, thanks. The dupes are of Carrot and I don't know if I even want to use her, so I'll just keep her and her dupes on the bench for now.

Oh, so selling artifacts is how you get pink dust? I was wondering about that. This game has way too many currencies.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
If you are comparing to Clarissa, note that she have a 2 turn armor break, T guard is only one, he needs to be fast to keep applying because the wyvern is quite fast , I would get his s1 to +4 for 75% chance and there is some rng involved, from applying the effect and the wyvern resist a lot which may compromise your run if you depend on armor break to break his shield.

No matter how much effectiveness you have, there will be a 15% chance for the enemy to resist a debuff always if I remember correctly , so depending on the rng it can really ruin your day

I have Clarissa, should I swap out TG for her?

Also wondering if I should also swap out Luna for Alexa, Luna is on a rage and crit set, over 86% crit rate but her S1 attack is too much of an RNG fest when I need it to count. I'd need to build Chloe to hit harder I guess to make for when Luna fumbles.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Oh they now let you change your name ? What kind of Witchcraft is this.

Edit:
nvm its a one time deal only - lol.

Also am i imagining things or the Lab much more friendly than before ? I got wiped and on the restart option it revives your whole squad and not just the party members that were alive when you entered the battle. Cool.

If this is you at a "more relaxed" play I have no idea what you kind of effort you were putting in the first time through lol.
This made me laugh lol.

Havent entered "relaxed play" yet since i might still have to retreat back to the Angelica account if the lack of a top tier healer becomes an issue.
So im trying to reach 10-10 asap and hope to get lucky there or on a free daily the next 2-3 days...otherwise its back to the safer Angelica account where i can take my time and know that im gonna be able to clear the base stuff sooner or later.

Home now - so sending you an invite and hope that the spot is still free.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
I have Clarissa, should I swap out TG for her?

Also wondering if I should also swap out Luna for Alexa, Luna is on a rage and crit set, over 86% crit rate but her S1 attack is too much of an RNG fest when I need it to count. I'd need to build Chloe to hit harder I guess to make for when Luna fumbles.

I don't think so , you already started to invest on him would be a waste to change it now. Just watch if his speed is up to the task, and raise his effect chance to 75%

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017

My W11 team: Rose as Tank and buffs too , have decent gear and is very Tanky (6* 19000 HP , 1377 defense and I'm still using Noble Oath because it worked so I didn't change fo Sword of Ezera which came after I built the team for it), Angelica with Rod have some skills up (reduce cd on S3 and some on S2 +6 currently) , Clarissa Still 5* , only investment on S1 to armor break chance 50% , 60% effectiveness put joker on her to help a little and turn off skills throughout the fight , Luna 55k Cp , 160 speed , average gear all around but she is +15 so I invested molas on her all the way. No failed runs at all. The sad part the drops just sucks so wasn't a huge game changer for me lol

if you still want to use angelica as Tank, one alternative is to use a second healer and usually it solves the problem for her keeping up with the damage

Can you share your Rose stats/gear? Wanted to build her for W11 due to waifu bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.