• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The OP doesnt mention how big their sample size was but interesting none the less. https://www.reddit.com/r/EpicSeven/...e_statistics_updated/?st=jv1kvbtf&sh=b76559e9

I don't really have a good feel for what makes a good defence team (I mean I've scandalously got Violet on mine and he doesnt even grace the chart ;) ). But the top units do certainly seem to be all over the place in PvP. No surprise ML Ama and Baal were clearly nuts just looking at their abilities.

Edit: Ah apologies for the double post

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Just hit Challenger.

Used every possible flag from the weekend, but with Baiken I've only lost 2 matches today. For the week I'm at 77% win rate and 35% defense rate (8 out of 24). That's including like 4-5 days of my previously mediocre team and only just hitting Level 60 with Baiken yesterday. I basically targeted blue teams with some composition of Luna/Diene/Krau/Angelica/Sez/Kise and usually another off color unit. Starting off with Baiken to kill their DPS unit and then using the CR boost to push Lidica/Axe God past everyone for Lidica to disrupt Bellona's and the likes and Axe God to finish them off. I'd usually leave a Sez or Kise like unit alone as they'll target Lidica who nulls their damage and wastes their opening move. Definitely targeted killing Luna initially when possible with Baiken because she will randomly go after Baiken with her S3 if left alone.

Really was all Baiken to get through, but I'm seeing teams in Challenger that I don't think I'll overcome without going full Turn 1 team. I have to ditch Angelica for a speed imprint unit to get Baiken over the next speed hurdle. Also a lot less blue team comps in Challenger and a lot more ML units. I'll probably just hang out in low Challenger, but the extra sky stones and arena currency will be nice. Hopefully I don't get too beat up and drop out of Challenger before the end of the week.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Ya'll think it is worth to keep pulling for Torn Sleeve to put on my Baiken? I have R&L already, but people say Torn is more consistent on her. Thoughts?

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ya'll think it is worth to keep pulling for Torn Sleeve to put on my Baiken? I have R&L already, but people say Torn is more consistent on her. Thoughts?

I have R&L already and I've been pulling for it. Honestly I regret doing it, I'm 40 pulls into a new 120 pity streak with nothing to show for it. I'm not going to push on for another pity and I'm thinking I should have just saved these for Dizzy. Realistically unless you get really lucky, you whale or you burn all your dust each month you're probably only going to get a Rank 15 Torn Sleeve, which is ~75% chance to land the extra bleed. I'm not sure how consistent that will be (and the reality is you could easily hit 120+ pulls and get no Torn Sleeve). Then again a Rank 15 R&L doesnt feel much better, I ended up taking it off Karin in favour of Daydream Joker in the end (as I only use her for W11)

lt519

Oct 25, 2017

For a 1% chance at pulling it, I'd say only if you already have enough for a Dizzy pity. If not you should take the next three weeks and wealth of bookmark freebies/stones to try and build up pity for Dizzy.

R&L is bananas for arena on her, you can kill one unit and seriously harm another all while CR pushing your team. I haven't had too much issue with not landing the bleeds but I also did a heavy mola investment (2/4/4) and was only in Master. Even when I didn't land bleeds the CR push from S3 allowed my AoE follow up to finish them off (Axe God in this case).

It's a really nice artifact, but probably only really useful for Baiken herself. Since you have R&L then you'll likely use that anyway except when trying to auto Hunts for consistency. I pulled for it, got it, and still haven't used it.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really PvP much, but should perhaps change that. You're right, the risk is too high for little chance at pulling it.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really PvP much, but should perhaps change that. You're right, the risk is too high for little chance at pulling it.

If anything, since you have a great opener now for lower PvP tiers, you should climb up to at least Master and collect all the skystone rewards along the way and the ~400 skystones a week from being in Master is worth it. Great source to get bookmarks if you are trying to scrape together enough for Dizzy.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it's worth it to climb up to Master. Fairly stable as well, it was actually only when I pushed into Challenger that I realised you could actually be ranked down.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
I still am in silver lol. I just never bothered climbing higher after one of Laiza's rants had me realize how exhausting arena could be.

BumperLips

Dec 2, 2017
God dammit guys.

I didn't even want them. I pulled only 3 times out of my stock for Easter and this is what I get. I was hoping for axe god or even ML Rin or Cdom if anything.

a5165303-7869-44b6-b3k8koc.png

Now I've gotta build them :/

I don't even want to touch Ass Cart, I already hate him so much in arena. Kind of hope they nerf him

Snormy

I'll think about it
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
I just cannot beat Sigret at the end of Chapter 9. She takes almost no damage from my attacks and deals out so much in return, and all of her stupid mooks are just as tanky as she is. What the fuck am I supposed to do?

I was stuck here too. She was a huge difficulty spike for me. Her unhealable debuff made life miserable. Pretty much stuck on her every time I met her. I ended up using Mupod support, specifically Cidd. You can try some of my support characters if you like. They are as strong as some of the others here but they should help get you through tough spots.
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
My Ravi can probably help. Let her in early in the tank position so she takes hits, builds meter for Sigret and give your other characters some room to breathe. Avoid her 3rd skill so she retains her meter for maximum damage and use soul burn to burst damage Sigret. Just need to put up with Ravi's shitty design. -_-

If you have a healer with Potion Vial artefact, it can really help with the unhealable debuff.

Kill the mages first, they are squishiest and their special ability applies debuffs which can turn the fight sour real quick. One of these also start the fight with meter towards their special ability already, this should be your first target.
You can try my Cidd or Silk as they are stronger vs water but they are not as well geared and much squishier despite element advantage. My Angelica can probably sit well in the tank position, she heals and grants debuff immunity but offense will be on your on own. If you cant get through ping me and I can try to buff my Cidd up again or maybe swap in Luna with Sigurd or something. Def break should help a lot.

I scrapped through most of the tough bosses by being carried by friend's supports, either to debuff where I can't, burst or tank. I'm slowly building up my own team to fill out various roles and gaps. Water is still my biggest weakness. :(

I just got to Masters and farm NPC battles. Getting to Master is easy. Don't go full Laiza with arena. It's not worth it.

Going partial Laiza is ok though. <3
It is always the things we enjoy the most that also frustrates us the most when we run into nuisances or questionable design. As I climb higher, or try to I lose a lot of enjoyment in PvP if only because there are so many hoops. Gearing RNG, cost of updrades in hero and gear, time commitment and all that. I have some great pvp heroes such as Crimson Armin but building her to be effective is another matter entirely and honestly building a team to do PvE content well seems a better priority since it helps with catalysts, booksmarks, gear and events. I don't know when I'll finally move on from my scrap/scrub arena teams.

Biestman laughs at my full offense teams and honestly so do I. Full single unit dps team in arena >_> I feel like I'll be in Master for a long time. Anytime I can't kill something and enemy healers start to move I'm struggling.

God dammit guys.

I didn't even want them.

Mean while I pull Azowell from ml. :(
db0.gif

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
God dammit guys.

I didn't even want them. I pulled only 3 times out of my stock for Easter and this is what I get. I was hoping for axe god or even ML Rin or Cdom if anything.

a5165303-7869-44b6-b3k8koc.png

Now I've gotta build them :/

I don't even want to touch Ass Cart, I already hate him so much in arena. Kind of hope they nerf him

I got Gloomyrain and Hurado today... u suk

Holy shit that's awesome. Congrats!

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
The OP doesnt mention how big their sample size was but interesting none the less. https://www.reddit.com/r/EpicSeven/...e_statistics_updated/?st=jv1kvbtf&sh=b76559e9

I don't really have a good feel for what makes a good defence team (I mean I've scandalously got Violet on mine and he doesnt even grace the chart ;) ). But the top units do certainly seem to be all over the place in PvP. No surprise ML Ama and Baal were clearly nuts just looking at their abilities.

Edit: Ah apologies for the double post

Some nerf is clearly coming for ML B&S, ML Ara or both.

Now what makes a good defense team? If I judge by the kind of team that hand me my butt, it is centered around a fast CR-pusher (like ML Rose), then add two moderately fast, strong DPS, either single-target killers or a pair of AOE cleavers (but don't mix the two types), and a buffer like Diene to amplify the DPS and add some sustain. The team speed is set up in the CR pusher -> buffer -> DPS order, and it's very, very effective.

There's only two real ways to counter a team like that. First, use the same tactic with an even faster CR pusher. Second, have a tank with Aurius and enough unbuffed HP and def on your DPS to have at least one of them survive long enough to strike back.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Some nerf is clearly coming for ML B&S, ML Ara or both.

Now what makes a good defense team? If I judge by the kind of team that hand me my butt, it is centered around a fast CR-pusher (like ML Rose), then add two moderately fast, strong DPS, either single-target killers or a pair of AOE cleavers (but don't mix the two types), and a buffer like Diene to amplify the DPS and add some sustain. The team speed is set up in the CR pusher -> buffer -> DPS order, and it's very, very effective.

There's only two real ways to counter a team like that. First, use the same tactic with an even faster CR pusher. Second, have a tank with Aurius and enough unbuffed HP and def on your DPS to have at least one of them survive long enough to strike back.

Most defense teams I see are one of two categories: tanks or ML aramintha. Tank teams use a couple soul weavers like Angelica, Ruele, Diene. Then something like Fire/ML Ken, Kayron, Krau, Dark Corvus. edit: how could I forget C.Armin? Yeah she's the second biggest problem after Ruele.

ML Aramintha teams always have a fast CR pusher like Judith or Roozid and a dispeller like Hurado, Romann, Rikoris or ML Baal&Sezan. The fourth is either Schuri, C.Dom, Cidd, Vildred or C.Mercedes. Vildred is especially dangerous for me because if he kills anyone at all with his first hit, he just wipes my team. And I generally fight people so far above me in gear it's a foregone conclusion that'll happen.

I survive ML aramintha cleave teams using a combination of dodge stacking, blinds and revives. I use immunity + effect resist on my 'crowd control' equivalent and she sometimes makes it through Hurado.

I don't fight anything else in Champion. I haven't fought a non-Aramintha team in weeks. I don't have 20 minutes per fight to go against the ultra-geared tank teams even if I thought I could win against the periodic damage.

Last edited:

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
The Glory Crest reward from Challenger is nice, I can buy two pieces of the Arena gear this week and the final piece next week in preparation for Dizzy. Attack set might not be the best set to have on her, but it's at least high tier gear.

Be nice to go back to farming dispatch Ancient Coins instead of Conquest Points.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
I plan to use 4 pieces of the arena attack gear on Sol, since he has some counter-attack trigger to compensate for lack of speed. My Yufine currently has the rest of that gear, but I can't really use her in pvp until I manage to drop/craft some attack set boots with 40 speed as main stat. She's just too slow without it.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I kept pulling on the banner hoping for Torn Sleeve and ended up getting my second Baiken.
I'm not sure what the best course of action is for 5* dupes? Do I unlock Baiken's memory imprint thing or do I wait for when i want to promote her to 6* (which i imagine is going to be a while) and use the dupe as material for that?

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I plan to use 4 pieces of the arena attack gear on Sol, since he has some counter-attack trigger to compensate for lack of speed. My Yufine currently has the rest of that gear, but I can't really use her in pvp until I manage to drop/craft some attack set boots with 40 speed as main stat. She's just too slow without it.

Good point, I'm leveling Sol now but don't really have any gear earmarked for him. Maybe he gets the attack set until something better rolls along. Right now he has the 57 Abyss Set which is good enough to not die, but only tickle things.

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
I kept pulling on the banner hoping for Torn Sleeve and ended up getting my second Baiken.
I'm not sure what the best course of action is for 5* dupes? Do I unlock Baiken's memory imprint thing or do I wait for when i want to promote her to 6* (which i imagine is going to be a while) and use the dupe as material for that?

If you're planning on 6* her, I recommend saving the dupe until then. One 5* less to grind makes a difference.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Should I level Sol up to 60 next (6 star him)? I have the following at 60 now:

Aramintha
Luna
F Kluri
C Armin
Angelica
ML Ken

50 characters thinking of leveling:
Sol
Baiken
Tenebria (also have a dupe)
Chloe (for Wyvern 11)

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017

Aramintha
Luna
F Kluri
C Armin
Angelica
ML Ken

Sol
Baiken
Chloe (for Wyvern 11)

Do not 6 star Sol, it's a waste of resources, we'll get enough copies of Sol to 6 star and SSS him throughout this event.

Chloe maybe for Wyvern?

Angelica Tank
Luna DPS / Def break
Chloe DPS

I would like too see another def break in that, 5 star Taranor Guard probably.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017

Aramintha
Luna
F Kluri
C Armin
Angelica
ML Ken

Sol
Baiken
Chloe (for Wyvern 11)

If you don't already have a team that can auto golem 11, You can make one with Sol as main dps, Tenebria as defense breaker, Idol Hazel and another red or green sub-dps.
If your priority is the Arena, then I'd suggest Baiken first.

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
What's the deal with people in arena throwing one level one scrub as their defense team?

It's mostly for farming arena currency. Plenty of defeats drop your rank, which means you'll be faced with easier opponents after said rank drop. Once you climb up again, people knock you down, etc. Rinse and repeat.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Do not 6 star Sol, it's a waste of resources, we'll get enough copies of Sol to 6 star and SSS him throughout this event.

Chloe maybe for Wyvern?

Angelica Tank
Luna DPS / Def break
Chloe DPS

I would like too see another def break in that, 5 star Taranor Guard probably.

Okay I have gaurd at 5 stars and geared a bit, I think I'll shoot for Chloe then, thanks! I'll work on my Golem team after this.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I've been stalling on building my W11 Auto team. Angelica and Luna are ready but I haven't invested in a niche W11 unit yet because I want to see what Dizzy brings to the table. If she is good at W11 and other content I'd rather spend the resources on her than Guard. It's boring, but you might want to wait too.

Oct 25, 2017
I've been stalling on building my W11 Auto team. Angelica and Luna are ready but I haven't invested in a niche W11 unit yet because I want to see what Dizzy brings to the table. If she is good at W11 and other content I'd rather spend the resources on her than Guard. It's boring, but you might want to wait too.
Ive started to clear W11 finally, without a Niche unit. However I am running Kise. Luna/Angelica/Achates/Kise

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Ive started to clear W11 finally, without a Niche unit. However I am running Kise. Luna/Angelica/Achates/Kise

Nice, doing manual or auto? I haven't really attempted it too seriously yet. My only 6* blues are Luna and Angelica and Yuna is my only 5* blue. I'd have to dip into Alexa, Crozet, Clarissa, etc but I'm not excited enough by any of those units to 5* them and give them gear. No Achates for me. For a while I've considered getting Hazel's Specialty Change under way as another healer and for G11.

Oct 25, 2017
Nice, doing manual or auto? I haven't really attempted it too seriously yet. My only 6* blues are Luna and Angelica and Yuna is my only 5* blue. I'd have to dip into Alexa, Crozet, Clarissa, etc but I'm not excited enough by any of those units to 5* them and give them gear. No Achates for me.
Still manual, close to auto if I can get Angelica swapped from Water's Origin to Idol's Cheer

Achates could really be swapped for any healer, shes just helping keep Angelica alive. Tamarinne would be the dream, but imma try Hazel once I have better gear for her.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
If you're planning on 6* her, I recommend saving the dupe until then. One 5* less to grind makes a difference.
Excellent thank you :)

I do genuinely like her, I'm pretty new to the game and I'm aware that people dont really like her for one reason or another but I love her animations, love her ability to get an extra turn if she crits, and I love that she fits so well into my team (she stacks bleed effects with Sigret and Haste and can detonate them).

So shes definitely gonna be made 6* at some point but I've just promoted Angelica to 5* and know how that works now so I'm aware it might take me a while

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I can semi-reliably (havent kept strict records but ~75%+ of runs are a success I'd say) auto W11 with Angelica 60/Luna 60/Crozet 50/Karin 50. So I don't think you necessarily need 4 60's for it (though that would certainly make it more reliable).

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently Baiken's S2 has been ignoring effect resistance and is going to be fixed to not ignore it...may explain why I was killing it in Arena with her. Might seriously change her ability to one shot high HP blues making her slightly less useful now. On the flip side if she leaves someone with a little health it's actually good for my team comp since Axe God can then act twice :0

Excko

Oct 27, 2017
I have enough ressources to 6* a character, but I don't know who. I currently have the following characters :
  • 6*
    • Bellona
    • Luna
    • C. Lorina
  • Nat 5*
    • ML Ken
    • Destina
    • Baiken
    • Zeno
    • Diene
    • Sigret
    • Ludwig
    • Chloe
    • Aramintha
    • Tywin
    • Haste
    • Kayron
    • Kise
  • Upgraded to 5*
    • Auxiliary Lots
    • Angelica
    • Clarissa
    • Silk
    • Church of Ilryos Axe (one quest left to get axe god)
    • Pyllis
  • 4*
    • Crescent Moon Rin
    • General Purgis
    • Kitty Clarrisa
    • Guider Aither
    • Shooting Star Achates
    • Blood Blade Karin
    • Surin
    • Rin
    • Purrgis
    • Coli
    • Maya
    • Lots
    • Schuri
    • Achates
    • Cidd
    • Karin
    • Zerato
    • Armin
    • Mercedes
  • Upgraded 3*
    • Mistychain
    • Carmaine Rose
    • Kiris
    • Montmorancy
    • Hazel
    • Mucacha
    • Taranor Guard
    • Roozid
    • Alexa
    • Bask
    • Ras
  • 3*
    • F. Kluri
    • Wanda
    • Elson
    • Rikoris
    • Tieria
    • Mirsa
    • Kluri
    • Taranor Royal Guard
Who would be the best character to get to 6*, and another question would be, what teams can I get to beat various content?

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Apparently Baiken's S2 has been ignoring effect resistance and is going to be fixed to not ignore it...may explain why I was killing it in Arena with her. Might seriously change her ability to one shot high HP blues making her slightly less useful now. On the flip side if she leaves someone with a little health it's actually good for my team comp since Axe God can then act twice :0

That's a real bummer. She doesn't need a nerf.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I have enough ressources to 6* a character, but I don't know who. I currently have the following characters :
  • 6*
    • Bellona
    • Luna
    • C. Lorina
  • Nat 5*
    • ML Ken
    • Destina
    • Baiken
    • Zeno
    • Diene
    • Sigret
    • Ludwig
    • Chloe
    • Aramintha
    • Tywin
    • Haste
    • Kayron
    • Kise
  • Upgraded to 5*
    • Auxiliary Lots
    • Angelica
    • Clarissa
    • Silk
    • Pyllis
  • 4*
    • Crescent Moon Rin
    • General Purgis
    • Kitty Clarrisa
    • Guider Aither
    • Shooting Star Achates
    • Blood Blade Karin
    • Surin
    • Rin
    • Purrgis
    • Coli
    • Maya
    • Lots
    • Schuri
    • Achates
    • Cidd
    • Karin
    • Zerato
    • Armin
    • Mercedes
  • Upgraded 3*
    • Mistychain
    • Carmaine Rose
    • Kiris
    • Montmorancy
    • Hazel
    • Mucacha
    • Taranor Guard
    • Roozid
    • Alexa
    • Bask
    • Ras
  • 3*
    • F. Kluri
    • Wanda
    • Elson
    • Rikoris
    • Tieria
    • Mirsa
    • Kluri
    • Taranor Royal Guard
Who would be the best character to get to 6*, and another question would be, what teams can I get to beat various content?

You have a lot of exceptional units. Where are you at in hunts, raid, abyss and PvP? I think with those units you can just about clear any type of content. Knowing what you'd like to clear next is going to guide the recommendations since you have so many good units.

don;t have alot of gold but is this a good buy?

Unless you have someone specific in mind I wouldn't. It's a defense set/health main stat with offensive sub-stats. A tank would like it but your tank isn't going to use Attack, Crit D, or Effectiveness really. If you had gold to burn, sure, but as is I'd pass.

Last edited:

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
  • 6*
    • Bellona
    • Luna
    • C. Lorina
  • Nat 5*
    • ML Ken
    • Destina
    • Baiken
    • Zeno
    • Diene
    • Sigret
    • Ludwig
    • Chloe
    • Aramintha
    • Tywin
    • Haste
    • Kayron
    • Kise
  • Upgraded to 5*
    • Auxiliary Lots
    • Angelica
    • Clarissa
    • Silk
    • Pyllis
  • 4*
    • Crescent Moon Rin
    • General Purgis
    • Kitty Clarrisa
    • Guider Aither
    • Shooting Star Achates
    • Blood Blade Karin
    • Surin
    • Rin
    • Purrgis
    • Coli
    • Maya
    • Lots
    • Schuri
    • Achates
    • Cidd
    • Karin
    • Zerato
    • Armin
    • Mercedes
  • Upgraded 3*
    • Mistychain
    • Carmaine Rose
    • Kiris
    • Montmorancy
    • Hazel
    • Mucacha
    • Taranor Guard
    • Roozid
    • Alexa
    • Bask
    • Ras
  • 3*
    • F. Kluri
    • Wanda
    • Elson
    • Rikoris
    • Tieria
    • Mirsa
    • Kluri
    • Taranor Royal Guard

insert snarky response about someone asking what content they can use ML Ken and Diene in. Now that that's out of the way, definitely work on those. You still need a real healer, Angelica's utility will be a must eventually but Destina and Achates can actually cleanse debuffs. Destina's heals are much more powerful but Achates' S3 has a shorter cooldown. Personally I went with Destina for her amazing burn S1.

ML Rin, I don't have, but is extremely interesting and I guarantee you'd find her buff steal/dispels useful. Make sure you get your free Sol from the event, should tide you over for a red unit while you work on this other stuff.

edit: if you end up doing angelica+diene then you've got most of a perfect Wyvern 11 team with Luna. Throw Karin or Taranor Guard in there for def breaks and enjoy the free gear.

Last edited:

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017

Hmm...Dammit...

Maybe reddit freaking out will fix this...

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm...Dammit...

Maybe reddit freaking out will fix this...

Honestly, Reddit just wants every new hero released to be OP and then complain when they release new OP heroes. It's lose/lose over there, I just visit for news and datamines. I'm fine with her not being stupidly broken and she's far more useful than Reddit gives credit for, even with a fix incoming. The fix doesn't stop her from taking 2 turns and CR boosting your entire team. She's a great PvP and GW unit for anything outside the top 10,000 players and is a really good Banshee 11 and Golem 11 unit. I'm not sure how they buff her (besides making her S2 permanently ignore effect resistance) without making her too strong.

Excko

Oct 27, 2017
You have a lot of exceptional units. Where are you at in hunts, raid, abyss and PvP? I think with those units you can just about clear any type of content. Knowing what you'd like to clear next is going to guide the recommendations since you have so many good units.

Currently, I'm at Wyvern 9, but I struggle with it. I can sometimes beat W8, but it,s a 50/50 chance of beating it.
I'm at golem 10, but struggle with it. I can beat 9 consistently.
Banshee 9, but same thing. I can,t beat it consistently, and can do 7 easily, and struggle with 8.
Haven't bothered with Azimanak.

I haven't beating any bosses of the raid, but it's probably due to not having read on the bosses.

I'm at abyss 54f, but haven,t tried it for a long while.

It's probably a gear problem, since I don't have a lot of good gear.

Also, I'm currently farming to get Sol, I should get him today or tomorrow.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I've been wondering, are events ever rerun? Obviously Guilty Gear most likely won't be, but was looking at some of the side stories I've missed. Apparently there was a free 3* unit in one of them.

Also how often do older units get rate ups? When I started Ken was on rate up so was wondering if this is a thing that occurs often.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Currently, I'm at Wyvern 9, but I struggle with it. I can sometimes beat W8, but it,s a 50/50 chance of beating it.
I'm at golem 10, but struggle with it. I can beat 9 consistently.
Banshee 9, but same thing. I can,t beat it consistently, and can do 7 easily, and struggle with 8.
Haven't bothered with Azimanak.

I haven't beating any bosses of the raid, but it's probably due to not having read on the bosses.

I'm at abyss 54f, but haven,t tried it for a long while.

It's probably a gear problem, since I don't have a lot of good gear.

Also, I'm currently farming to get Sol, I should get him today or tomorrow.

I'd say a healer or a tank should be your next target. You've got 3 squishy DPS units as your 6* and I imagine survivability is your main issue. As Mupod said you probably want a debuff cleanser or immunity soul weaver that can also provide consistent healing (Angelica, Achates, Destina). Diene will buff your damage output and provide some healing and defense, but can't strip or prevent buffs.

All that said, ML Ken with the proper gear can do work on just about any piece of content.

Excko

Oct 27, 2017
I'd say a healer or a tank should be your next target. You've got 3 squishy DPS units as your 6* and I imagine survivability is your main issue. As Mupod said you probably want a debuff cleanser or immunity soul weaver that can also provide consistent healing (Angelica, Achates, Destina). Diene will buff your damage output and provide some healing and defense, but can't strip or prevent buffs.

All that said, ML Ken with the proper gear can do work on just about any piece of content.
I'll probably go with Angelica, since she can help me get gear from Wyvern. HP / Def sets with speed boots for her gear?

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
I'll probably go with Angelica, since she can help me get gear from Wyvern. HP / Def sets with speed boots for her gear?

do you have a rod of amaryllis for Diene? Speedy Rod Diene + tanky angelica in the front is a great starting point for Wyvern. HP with speed boots and a prophetic candlestick is usually what you do if she's in the frontline. I use speed +HP on mine with Water's Origin, but I don't have a backup healer and it goes bad sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.