• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xtien

Apr 21, 2019
That's a great start. The Water's Origin artifact will be useful in cases where you're using Angelica as a tank, and Ken is one of the better starter 5*s who's useful well into endgame. Montmorancy isn't great, but she can be useful for future fights where a second healer is needed.

As for DPS, you can use Ras and Mercedes to start off but I wouldn't put too many resources into them. As you progress, you'll want to aim for some of the free connection units you can unlock. The most notable would probably be Lorina, who becomes great once you're able to specialty change her, as well as Silk/Alexa, who are both solid DPS.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
I got Sol two days ago and the artifact yesterday.
Just put the artifact on Luna and farmed hell with the side effect of leveling Krau to 60 in the process. After getting Sol I then levelled him there until I got a second artifact.
Destina, Krau and Luna can do it with fodder and a good friend unit. Sol started contributing to the fight around level 30, since he gets those massive event buffs (Krau is also buffed). And I don't need a friend unit anymore.
Once Sol is fully levelled I'll keep leveling fodder on Hell instead, but I mostly bought what I needed (didn't get Baiken, so don't need thos catalysts).

I did have lots of stamina in my inbox still, so I didn't have to dig into my leafs even.
I mostly levelled auto next to my PC so I was able to get some chests and extra portals - got Sol in a day.
If you can't do it on Hell, 25 days is plenty to farm him, so don't burn yourself out over farming on normal difficulty.
I normaly farm events on normal to level fodder, but I switched to Hell here since that's the most stamina efficient way to get the currency.

By the way, Sol is great. He does more damage on level 30 than my level 50 Baal (I know Baal isn't the best comparison). Already putting him on the team for level 7 Golem.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Decided to spend 950 skyshards and get the 50 bookmark pack in an attempt to pull Baiken's artifact....to help lessen the grind in the side story I haven't even started yet (still need to grind a fair bit in Haste's one)

So 10 attempts.... 3rd pull a dupe Baiken, got another copy of Rin and Rose as well so pretty good for 10 pulls but no artifact.

Might make Baiken the character I give the unknown slates too..... guess it depends on which limited unit I use in more places out of her, Luna and Dizzy but already having 1 dupe of Baiken's is an advantage.....

If you mean Tiera I'm also using her to carry the drop rate thing, she's gone from level 1 to like 40 from doing just that Apparently she used to be really good but they nerfed her because they like nerfing f2p units or something. Its a shame because she looks pretty cool.

Ignoring the two SC units (Lorina, Axe God) they've nerfed 5 three star unit and they were pretty much in the right to nerf them all, they just overnerfed the first four... it's also their fault for overbuffing two of these units in the first place.

Rikoris aka Spear God was buffed and than got nerfed in the infamous patch... he has received a decent (not overpowered) spec change since.

Kluri got her spec change into Fluri and later on got a buff before getting slightly toned down 4 months later. Went from Top 3 to top 15-20.....

Diene is considered one of the strongest units around though that's kinda changing lately with all these overpowered ML units coming out, but yeah was considered one of the best, and is still strong right now. Why am I talking about her? Some people said don't pull for her Elson is better... a character that takes 5-10 minutes to get at the start of the game >>>>> a limited summon unit.

Tiera was butchered... I suppose she'll get a spec change at some point but nothing has been datamined in regards to that.

Future spec change characters datamined so far are....

Montmorancy
Helga
Adlay

I expect Montmorancy SC to change the "roll for Angelica" advice during selective summons..... she's already a mini Angelica that cleanses instead of providing immunity..... if her s3 gets even better and she gets similar runes to Mascot Hazel..... she'll be better in an all ice team and not far off in mixed....

Helga sees a lot of use in PVP cleave teams because of her speed, speed imprint and S3 attack buff.... can only see her getting faster and having a better S3.... and the runes will actually make her a decent character and not just a buffer.

Adlay needs a lot of help but can potentially be very strong if given a good S3 and runes.

Last edited:

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I pulled a ML Ken, lol.

Everybody join EpicEra, I got us some easy Guild War wins.

And I farmed all day for Sol, now I don't know who to build first. Good job game.

(No Baiken in 100 BM, saving up a bit more so I still have enough left to guarantee Dizzy.)
I've sent an application (Alkez in game). I only started over a week ago though so I may not be what you guys are looking for at this point in time.
Decided to spend 950 skyshards and get the 50 bookmark pack in an attempt to pull Baiken's artifact....to help lessen the grind in the side story I haven't even started yet (still need to grind a fair bit in Haste's one)

So 10 attempts.... 3rd pull a dupe Baiken, got another copy of Rin and Rose as well so pretty good for 10 pulls but no artifact.

Might make Baiken the character I give the unknown slates too..... guess it depends on which limited unit I use in more places out of her, Luna and Dizzy but already having 1 dupe of Baiken's is an advantage.....

Ignoring the two SC units (Lorina, Axe God) they've nerfed 5 three star unit and they were pretty much in the right to nerf them all, they just overnerfed the first four... it's also their fault for overbuffing two of these units in the first place.

Rikoris aka Spear God was buffed and than got nerfed in the infamous patch... he has received a decent (not overpowered) spec change since.

Kluri got her spec change into Fluri and later on got a buff before getting slightly toned down 4 months later. Went from Top 3 to top 15-20.....

Diene is considered one of the strongest units around though that's kinda changing lately with all these overpowered ML units coming out, but yeah was considered one of the best, and is still strong right now. Why am I talking about her? Some people said don't pull for her Elson is better... a character that takes 5-10 minutes to get at the start of the game >>>>> a limited summon unit.

Tiera was butchered... I suppose she'll get a spec change at some point but nothing has been datamined in regards to that.

Future spec change characters datamined so far are....

Montmorancy
Helga
Adlay

I expect Montmorancy SC to change the "roll for Angelica" advice during selective summons..... she's already a mini Angelica that cleanses instead of providing immunity..... if her s3 gets even better and she gets similar runes to Mascot Hazel..... she'll be better in an all ice team and not far off in mixed....

Helga sees a lot of use in PVP cleave teams because of her speed, speed imprint and S3 attack buff.... can only see her getting faster and having a better S3.... and the runes will actually make her a decent character and not just a buffer.

Adlay needs a lot of help but can potentially be very strong if given a good S3 and runes.
What was Tieria like pre-nerf? I keep hearing that she was very strong beforehand.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
I'm somewhat surprised that of all the 3* they give spec changes to they didn't give one to Ras. Especially consider he is the main story character and after 10-10 he basically
Goes and solo adventure through hordes of tough monsters & friendlies. Granted most of the boss fights were memories yet he also states monsters are more aggressive than usual. They could have pushed him from tank to warrior or thief here or just given him a bit more anything.

Also, I'd love to see Azalea spec changed too and see her have a proper rematch with Cpt Rikoris.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They seem to be toning down how good the spec changes are so I'd expect "Ok" to be the rule going forward for them.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
That's a great summon you got there!
Ken is awesome, Angelica is a top healer, the artifact is also great (esp for Wyvern).
Mercedes is decent as a DPS unit, AoE and has a debuff. Don't invest too much in her though, you'll replace her soon.
Ras I would remove from the team. He's kinda bad.

I actually beat everything up to 10-10 using Ras, a shame he is so awful.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
I've sent an application (Alkez in game). I only started over a week ago though so I may not be what you guys are looking for at this point in time.
What was Tieria like pre-nerf? I keep hearing that she was very strong beforehand.

Tieria had a very nice niche pre-nerf. She had very good speed (so she took lots of turns), and her passive sped up the whole team by 10-15% CR whenever she uses her first skill (CR is basically the gauge that when filled to 100% lets you take a turn, the rate it fills is dependent on speed). Her skill 1 also put a blind debuff on the enemy, while her skill 3 debuffed the enemies defense (DEF down is basically one of the best things for increasing damage). It also did damage proportional to the enemies current health. Her damage was low, but she made the rest of the team much better.

Her nerf removed the defense debuff from her skill 3, made it so that her passive didn't affect herself. Her natural speed also got cut from 108 (one of the faster ones) to 96 (one of the slowest). So she was basically about slower than everyone (about 30% slower than before), when her niche was to take lots of turns and make the rest of your team fast.

To add insult to injury, that patch also buffed the base stats of all 4 and 5* characters in the game. Her only compensation was that her 3rd skill went from being based on enemy current HP to Max HP. But then they released one of the best 5* (Bellona) who did the same thing on her first skill.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
If any of you have room in friendslist (I have 0 friends atm) I could use friends. No problems sofar with randoms but having higher leveled friends would make things easier.

IGN: Ylijumala

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Tieria had a very nice niche pre-nerf. She had very good speed (so she took lots of turns), and her passive sped up the whole team by 10-15% CR whenever she uses her first skill (CR is basically the gauge that when filled to 100% lets you take a turn, the rate it fills is dependent on speed). Her skill 1 also put a blind debuff on the enemy, while her skill 3 debuffed the enemies defense (DEF down is basically one of the best things for increasing damage). It also did damage proportional to the enemies current health. Her damage was low, but she made the rest of the team much better.

Her nerf removed the defense debuff from her skill 3, made it so that her passive didn't affect herself. Her natural speed also got cut from 108 (one of the faster ones) to 96 (one of the slowest). So she was basically about slower than everyone (about 30% slower than before), when her niche was to take lots of turns and make the rest of your team fast.

To add insult to injury, that patch also buffed the base stats of all 4 and 5* characters in the game. Her only compensation was that her 3rd skill went from being based on enemy current HP to Max HP. But then they released one of the best 5* (Bellona) who did the same thing on her first skill.

People on reddit are starting to get pissed at this apparently.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
This event is so inaccessible for new players. Items costing thousands of currency with the event only dropping 9 per entire level is absolutely ridiculous. Maybe I can just about do the normal difficulty and get 15 per run but the fight takes like 4 times longer so eurgh

On the plus side I promoted Angelica to 5* so that's cool

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Out of 19 covenant event summons I made, only 4* I got was Lots.

As for swapping Ras & Mercedes I have these 3* units:
BC Inquisitor, TR Guard, Roozid (2x), Tieria (2x), Azalea, Mucacha (2x), Montmorancy (2x), Kiris, Mistychain, Elson.
As for 4* Lots.

For Alexa I need 1 Sun badge (4-9, not yet there).

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
People on reddit are starting to get pissed at this apparently.
Starting? This was like 3 months ago.

Tieria nerf was needed. She was the best character in the game, bar none. She could be taken to literally any content and be the best performer pound for pound. And she still isn't bad. She's actually one of the better non-SC 3* in the game.

Laice

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks pull was combination of patience and stupidy :D.
Ok good to know about Ras, wont invest stuff to him same for Merc. Most likely collecting 950 gems and changng them to tokens and pulling from collab and posting results here, wont expect biggies since rates are trash (as we all know).
if you want a waifu then dont pull yet and wait for the next banner of that collab.
That one will feature Dizzy^^

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
This event is so inaccessible for new players. Items costing thousands of currency with the event only dropping 9 per entire level is absolutely ridiculous. Maybe I can just about do the normal difficulty and get 15 per run but the fight takes like 4 times longer so eurgh

On the plus side I promoted Angelica to 5* so that's cool

If you are new, E7 events are notoriously grindy. Add some of us in the game. A good friend carry can do normal easily solo and possibly hard. My IGN is Draggy2. When I started, I just ran normal over and over again for XP to level up everybody to 5*.

People on Reddit are notoriously pissed all the time however. The ML power creep is concerning, but overall E7 has given us a lot of options to build our teams even with free units. Look at bloody Sol, he is a killer machine.
Starting? This was like 3 months ago.

Tieria nerf was needed. She was the best character in the game, bar none. She could be taken to literally any content and be the best performer pound for pound. And she still isn't bad. She's actually one of the better non-SC 3* in the game.

Its been a fairly long time since the nerf, so I'm kind of over it. I still think the nerf was overkill, they could have just nerfed either the speed or the passive not affecting herself but not both. What was a little sad was that initially people were pointing to E7 as a game where 3*s could be great with proper investment, all the events since then have indicated that Smilegate would prefer 5* (especially ML) to dominate. I think CR booster in Arena is the only area where 3*s excel, but it could also be because its easier to speed imprint them to max.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, Mascot Hazel is one of the best healers in the game and IS the best fire team healer. F.Kluri is a top 10 unit. Still. Roozid is arguably the best CR pusher in the game and offers a ton of utility. Lorina is one of if not the strongest single damage nukers in the game because of her flexibility. Axe God is an absolute monster. Taranor Guard and Alexa are both nearly equivalent W11 killers to their 5* counterparts. Carmainrose is still stupid strong. And that's just 3* which everyone has, if we open it up to 4* you have Karin, Angelica, Achates, Cidd, and on and on.

What event has required 5*? Every event is super easy, and it's to the point where long time players can clear Hell with 2+ fodder.

Arena will always be shit. It's gacha PVP. It's never good. But if you don't invest your life and life savings into PVP you can succeed in PVE quite easily by playing smart and using units that work well together.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017

Thanks for the detailed explanation. From the sounds of it the nerf was justified, but maybe overkill?

Side note: nice to see a number of the old BE guys here haha.

okita

Oct 25, 2017

BC Inquisitor, TR Guard, Roozid (2x), Tieria (2x), Azalea, Mucacha (2x), Montmorancy (2x), Kiris, Mistychain, Elson.
As for 4* Lots.

You can get one sun badge easy doing Haste side story , it cost 90 currency of his event

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Welcome to our small lot!
Tieria was superfast and had defense break, she hit for a lot too. They took out the defense break and slowed down her constant combat readines decrease to enemies, which changed up her usefulness completely.
She's still an okay DPS if you're just starting out and lacking in that department.
We talked about this here recently, they basically took out the only way the apply DEF break that the 3* pool for fire unit had.
For water/ice you have Taranor Guard, for wood you have Helga and Kluri. For fire there's not even a DEF breaker in the 4* either!

I'm somewhat surprised that of all the 3* they give spec changes to they didn't give one to Ras. Especially consider he is the main story character and after 10-10 he basically
Goes and solo adventure through hordes of tough monsters & friendlies. Granted most of the boss fights were memories yet he also states monsters are more aggressive than usual. They could have pushed him from tank to warrior or thief here or just given him a bit more anything.

Also, I'd love to see Azalea spec changed too and see her have a proper rematch with Cpt Rikoris.
Azalea has a lot of potential. She's a tanky warrior thanks to the lifesteal she has baked in and slowing and making enemies unhealable is useful in Golem. She just needs a little push. I really hope they make her great with Specialty Change.

As for 4* Lots.

Kiris is a boss killer in PvE. So much that people use her in high level abyss and feel dirty because it feels like cheating.
Taranor Guard is great as well, he deals DEF break and raises dual attack chance. Don't sleep on him. People use him in high level wyvern hunt too, but that needs a high investment.
As I said earlier, I'm also a fan of Azalea. If you use Lifesteal set on her to add to her normal lifesteal, she becomes surprisingly tanky, and AoE slow is nothing to scoff at.

I think you can replace Ras with TR Guard or Tieria. For Mercedes it's a bit harder since AoE really helps in early story. For bosses Azalea or Kiris will ultimately be more useful though.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
You can get one sun badge easy doing Haste side story , it cost 90 currency of his event

Thanks, will do more that I cleared it as for easy storyline. No chances for harder (atleast not yet). But will collect those 90.

Which one I will toss away Mercedes or Ras when I get Alexia?

Also should I move Angelica to frontline at the moment my party is like this

Mercedes
Angelica Ras
Ken

Kiris is a boss killer in PvE. So much that people use her in high level abyss and feel dirty because it feels like cheating.
Taranor Guard is great as well, he deals DEF break and raises dual attack chance. Don't sleep on him. People use him in high level wyvern hunt too, but that needs a high investment.
As I said earlier, I'm also a fan of Azalea. If you use Lifesteal set on her to add to her normal lifesteal, she becomes surprisingly tanky, and AoE slow is nothing to scoff at.

I think you can replace Ras with TR Guard or Tieria. For Mercedes it's a bit harder since AoE really helps in early story. For bosses Azalea or Kiris will ultimately be more useful though.

Oh just as I was writing questions. Good good thanks for clearing things out.

Iam not interested in PVP, (hate it) will do it as lil as possible. PVE is the thing for me.

Also is there a chabce to join your guild. I left some random guild as I noticed yours, but cant send application (some waiting period, maybe 24h or to next day) now and is it already full?

Last edited:

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks, will do more that I cleared it as for easy storyline. No chances for harder (atleast not yet). But will collect those 90.

Which one I will toss away Mercedes or Ras when I get Alexia?

Also should I move Angelica to frontline at the moment my party is like this

Mercedes
Angelica Ras
Ken

Oh just as I was writing questions. Good good thanks for clearing things out.

Iam not interested in PVP, (hate it) will do it as lil as possible. PVE is the thing for me.

Also is there a chace to join your guild. I left some random guild as I noticed yours, but cant send application now and is it already full?

Alexa is single target Ice DPS good against fire enemies ok against water ,weak against Earth , Mercedes is AoE fire DPS , weak against water good against earth ok against fire, Ken can work as Tank/ DPS as long you gear him properly , so Ras is a Dead weight for you now , both weak against water , in this case better use angelica as tank/ healer. As long as you keep in mind elemental advantage and disadvantage and how well geared you are , Ken and Angelica are top characters so you probably use them almost everywhere, the others have it's uses until you get better characters.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
I mean, Mascot Hazel is one of the best healers in the game and IS the best fire team healer. F.Kluri is a top 10 unit. Still. Roozid is arguably the best CR pusher in the game and offers a ton of utility. Lorina is one of if not the strongest single damage nukers in the game because of her flexibility. Axe God is an absolute monster. Taranor Guard and Alexa are both nearly equivalent W11 killers to their 5* counterparts. Carmainrose is still stupid strong. And that's just 3* which everyone has, if we open it up to 4* you have Karin, Angelica, Achates, Cidd, and on and on.

What event has required 5*? Every event is super easy, and it's to the point where long time players can clear Hell with 2+ fodder.

Arena will always be shit. It's gacha PVP. It's never good. But if you don't invest your life and life savings into PVP you can succeed in PVE quite easily by playing smart and using units that work well together.

I'm pretty sure Tama >>> Mascot Hazel, possibly Achates too. I'm not sure if there are any more fire healers. I agree with you in the Mascot Hazel is a good healer, but pretty much all healers are useful if you invest in them.

F Kluri is a good unit, but again she was better before (since she got nerfed). And she was the only one to get nerfed, while other popular units like Ruele, Diene, Assassin Cartuja were untouched, which doesn't contradict SG favoring 5*.

No disagreements on Roozid being good for PVP, but I did mention that that is one niche where 3* are still good, mostly due to easy access to max speed imprints.

Lorina is a nice DPS, she also got nerfed (before global launch i think) and has no utility. And all the new units are starting to beat her at her niche of DPS (Luna, Cermia, Bellona, Sol, etc)

No Axe God, so i can't comment on how good/bad he is. He is a ML though, so he's not exactly easy to get.

On 3* being good for W11, its true, but at least half of the success can be attributed to how good Daydream Joker (& % health damage in general) is in PVE.

On event difficulty, you are definitely overestimating how much the average person plays. Half our guild (Epic Era) isn't even player rank 60 yet, and most definitely cannot run Hell with 2 fodders, I doubt they can even run Hell. Even though i play a fair bit, I only recently started doing Hell.

I've never said that 3* are bad, but SG wants them to be useful in certain quests only. For me at least, I have a core team of characters (mostly nat 4-5*), 3* are pretty much raised for a specific niche (e.g T Guard for W11) and that single niche only. If you get lucky and have the right units, you can probably do all 4 hunts with maybe 6-7 high tier characters, while if you use 3*s only, you probably need 12 different ones, and use Kluri in most of them.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Lorina is a nice DPS, she also got nerfed (before global launch i think) and has no utility. And all the new units are starting to beat her at her niche of DPS (Luna, Cermia, Bellona, Sol, etc)

She got nerfed as Lorina and become Commander Lorina like straight after.....

And I'm sorry, Lorina didn't become shit just because Luna came out, in a lot of tests she's actually better than Luna and she certainly has more value (places you can use her) than Cermia. Top 3 single target dps is Cidd, C.Lorina and Luna....

And why are you comparing a single target DPS like Lorina with an AOE DPS like Bellona anyway? Are you going to turn off Bellonas S2 and S3 and just spam S1?

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Really enjoying Baiken. As someone relatively new that doesn't have a staple of the 4*'s brought up to 6* this is really my first speedy character that could proc R&L. I'm storming through Master PvP with ease, should hit Challenger next week now that I have her built up. I beat Banshee 11 (one shot her from 70% lol) and am so close to doing the same to Golem 11 (but I think I need to swap gear for more attack). Wish I had the artifact because I think it'd be way more consistent then R&L, so I may pull for it.

So honestly, she's getting a lot of hate, but as a new-ish player she's been really fun to play. The number of turns she can get in a row with R&L can be crazy and in PvP she is an instant Diene, Luna, or Angelica wipe even without R&L and her S3 boost team CR by 25%. Have her skills at 2/4/4. So a great opener for Master level PvP, probably not true in Challenger but that can be fixed.

pXAlMJc.jpg

I have a lot of room for improvement to make her more speedy for PvP with a little more effectiveness (my weapon has no speed) or conversely slow her down and use the S2 arena set for hunts. Glass cannon to the fullest. Ideally I'd be able to do a effectiveness set and find a good speed ring or necklace.

Best part is I didn't have to take that gear from anyone else. We'll see what Dizzy brings to the table because I don't have much more gear than this and I'm down to 13 mola's.

Last edited:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I really need help finding friend units who can help me clear Normal in the event. I just don't have the attack power on my own characters outside of Sez to finish Normal, much less Hard. This grind is taking ages. :(

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
She got nerfed as Lorina and become Commander Lorina like straight after.....

And I'm sorry, Lorina didn't become shit just because Luna came out, in a lot of tests she's actually better than Luna and she certainly has more value (places you can use her) than Cermia. Top 3 single target dps is Cidd, C.Lorina and Luna....

And why are you comparing a single target DPS like Lorina with an AOE DPS like Bellona anyway? Are you going to turn off Bellonas S2 and S3 and just spam S1?

Er, I'm not sure what we are arguing about. Maybe it was my phrasing, but I never said Lorina became shit. I said she was good in her niche (big damage numbers), but has comparatively low utility (Cidd and Luna brings def break for instance). As for Bellona, she's AOE DPS, but % HP means she can be a passable, even great single target DPS in places like Abyss. I don't think any of the above is that controversial.

My other point is that Smilegate doesn't want 3* to outshine 5* in general (they have stated as much in dev notes that they want 3* to be good only in certain niches (Kiris in Abyss for instance, instead of all round), and are comparatively quicker to nerf them compared to 5*. Now this might not be actually true, but certainly feels that way with how patches have gone.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I really need help finding friend units who can help me clear Normal in the event. I just don't have the attack power on my own characters outside of Sez to finish Normal, much less Hard. This grind is taking ages. :(

I think I accepted your request a couple days ago, but just a reminder each friend has multiple supporters. My Chaos Sect Axe, Luna, Lidica, and Baiken should all be able to carry normal.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do people feel its worth 6*'ing Baiken? I like her but honestly it feels I'd be better using them to finally push A. Cartuja to 6*. I dont think my backbench has the depth to invest that much in a character I'll only use for Banshee 11.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I think I accepted your request a couple days ago, but just a reminder each friend has multiple supporters. My Chaos Sect Axe, Luna, Lidica, and Baiken should all be able to carry normal.

Yeah. I've been using your Luna to oneshot Kayron...and pretty much anyone else who gets in her way. She's a monster. No idea how to toggle between friends' supporters, though.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Do people feel its worth 6*'ing Baiken? I like her but honestly it feels I'd be better using them to finally push A. Cartuja to 6*. I dont think my backbench has the depth to invest that much in a character I'll only use for Banshee 11.

See my post above. She's got great utility as a CR Pusher that can also delete a blue on the first turn but I think in higher tier PvP where Effect Resistance is in play and her speed cap is lower than other CR pushers she'll be outclassed. That being said she can still fill that role at level 50 since her speed is the same at 60, she just might not blow up the blue units.

I'm having fun with her just as something new. Now that I've beaten Banshee 11 I'm not sure I'll ever do it again, it was more of a accomplishment type of thing.

I'll also say to see best output you need to invest some molas to get higher chance of landing bleeds and improve the CR push.

Yeah. I've been using your Luna to oneshot Kayron...and pretty much anyone else who gets in her way. She's a monster. No idea how to toggle between friends' supporters, though.

I'm not positive how it works if you've used my lead if you can also use a side supporter right after, but to select someone other than my lead (such as the Baiken I posted above) choose one of the class icon tabs next to the words "lead supporter."

Edit: nah you can't use them back to back, but it's useful to know that since you can find some other good units in there anyway...

Just rolled Torn Sleeve took maybe 75ish bookmarks after pulling Baiken. Really excited to try her in hunts with that adding extra bleeds to the ultimate detonation. Will stick with R&L in PvP though.

Last edited:

SaberX85

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I need good dps for farming banshee 11 and golem 11, i heard she is great for both. So at least she will be worthed for me

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
My Baiken has yet to reach lv50 and is badly geared, but she's already starting to show off how OP she can be in arena. With her artifact, if she can apply potentially 3 bleed debuffs on her S2, and a fourth bleed wit the first hit of her S3, just before it detonate. And the detonation damage, potentially 8 turns worth or bleed, is amplified by crits.
I can easily see her being able to one-turn-kill anything that isn't Red or Krau, so long as she get the first turn in arena.

That aside, and I'll rant a bit for once, I am offering the Leader position of ResetERA to anyone who want it. The reason being that I am increasingly irritated by a bunch of members who, despite being there for a while, still field in guild wars ridiculously weak sub-100k CP 6-man teams (the kind with lv4X characters and phantasmas included). Those guys are impacting the insigna income for the whole guild. I'm ok wih it when they're fresh newbies, but they're too old to be considered as such now.
So I'm starting to think about introducing, say, a lvl50+, 20k CP per hero objective (easy to reach, the grind to 5* a character basically take a day), and banning those that show no progress after a while, to make place for new players that would be more motivated.
What do you guys think? To reiterate, I'd happily give the position and the headache included to anyone who volonteer for it.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Thanks! Got you now. Appreciate the support, my Sez is strong but not quite strong enough, it seems.
I'm Zucker in game, I can help with some slow DPS that help with farming like Vildred and Haste, my Krau is still being built but is slowly getting to 14k HP (only 500 more), so you can try him on the top spot to help tank if you want.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's time for another threat. I haven't pulled a 5* since Tamarinne, and I haven't been saving my bookmarks alright. Give me a 5*, game, or you can kiss my playtime goodbye!

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Sending good gacha vibes to you, Biestmann.
I finally pulled Angelica today, so may you be blessed too.

I have 42 pulls to go for guaranteed on Baiken, but I'm down to 600 BM again and want to save for Dizzy. There's some BM coming from next banner event, login reward and event shop, but I might miss out on the guaranteed Baiken. *sigh* Feels bad, and even worse the closer I get to guaranteed...

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
My Baiken has yet to reach lv50 and is badly geared, but she's already starting to show off how OP she can be in arena. With her artifact, if she can apply potentially 3 bleed debuffs on her S2, and a fourth bleed wit the first hit of her S3, just before it detonate. And the detonation damage, potentially 8 turns worth or bleed, is amplified by crits.
I can easily see her being able to one-turn-kill anything that isn't Red or Krau, so long as she get the first turn in arena.

I think I'm catching a ton of people off guard with her on defense. She's at 198 speed so I've seen multiple successful defenses against the same opponent where all they do is change their CR pusher and still don't out speed her. As soon as she gets the first turn against a blue, it's all over. Lidica, Axe God, and my Angelica will all act before the opponent can and at that point Lidica has pushed back and Axe God has finished off whoever Lidica pushed back. My offense follows the same philosophy and I'm rocketing through Master.

She's going to be a monster in GW where people don't waste a slot on a speed imprint and don't use non-attacking CR pushers like Roozid as often.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
Sending good gacha vibes to you, Biestmann.
I finally pulled Angelica today, so may you be blessed too.

I have 42 pulls to go for guaranteed on Baiken, but I'm down to 600 BM again and want to save for Dizzy. There's some BM coming from next banner event, login reward and event shop, but I might miss out on the guaranteed Baiken. *sigh* Feels bad, and even worse the closer I get to guaranteed...

Pull now. Dizzy's banner end in a little more than 3 weeks and you'll have time to return to 600 by then.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I just cannot beat Sigret at the end of Chapter 9. She takes almost no damage from my attacks and deals out so much in return, and all of her stupid mooks are just as tanky as she is. What the fuck am I supposed to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.