• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabin

Oct 25, 2017
Booted this game back up this week because Brave Exvius broke my spirit and the Guilty Gear collaboration piqued my interest. My account's kinda old, but I've got an okay spread of characters.

My 5* units right now are Sez, Destina, Tywin, Ravi, and Charlotte. I also awakened Mercedes to 5*. Sez seems to be by a wide margin my most powerful unit.

My big question is: I seem to be hitting a power plateau and can't progress the story anymore around chapter 7 or 8 because my characters feel weak. What's the fastest/easiest way to level them up?

You could try checking out this guide. Found it to be well written for new and and returning player.

Ganryu

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys...
How is Epic7 to an almost f2p ? Is it fine to start now or is too late?
Bad luck equals no fun here? Any mechanisns to avoid that ?

And How about time spent per day to do all ?

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys...

If you don't care about PVP the game is incredibly F2P friendly. Because of the difficulty system for events, events can be cleared by almost anyone, even brand new players. Abyss (a mode where you descend floors that are one-time cleared) is the only content where a super casual player might suffer, but honestly it kinda sucks even for hardcore players because it is an RNG mess.

If you care about PVP or want a bunch of strong characters, it's mega grindy and pretty damn P2W because a lot of the best characters for PVP are gotten from a gacha that is rare to roll from as F2P. It's all about what you want out of the game.

Some of the best characters in the game are low rarity. Of course some of the best are SSR.

Dailies take like 10 minutes.

Right now is probably a good time to join with the collab. I assume they'll have welcoming packages for new players. Whether or not they'll charge for them...well...we'll see.

Last edited:

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
I think the game's fine as F2P. The only thing is if you're just starting now it'll be a while before you can compete in pvp past the middle ranks, because people have been playing for months and even the most op characters in the game aren't a free pass if you don't have the gear.

The game hands out a pretty decent amount of free currency. Yeah the megawhales might have infinite resources but someone like me who spent like $100-ish, that's a drop in the bucket compared to how many rolls I've gotten for free.

I do like that if you only wanna put in 5 bucks a month it has a really good option for you in the monthly subscription thing. Some other gacha games expect you to put in thousands or fuck off.

xtien

Apr 21, 2019
Hey everyone, relatively new player looking to join in on the fun. Any open spots in Overflow? IGN: Ariana373

As others have mentioned, the game's perfectly playable as F2P so long as you keep your expectations in check. Gacha rates are incredibly low, so you won't be pulling 5* left and right like in some other games. This is balanced out by having a fair amount of the 3-4* base units being usable, and apparently even preferred, in some cases. It's a lot like how Brave Exvius started out before... progressing the way it did.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
Hey guys...

E7 is one of the most generous games I know for a F2P player. The drop rates are low, but you get a lot of in-game money, enough for maybe 20 rolls par week, counting the free roll every day, so as long as you don't get obsessed with getting one character specifically and ruin yourself trying to get it, you'll quickly have a wide array of choice to build your team.
Also, a lot of very common and not so rare heroes are usefull even in the late-game stage.

There is some frustration involved in the game, but it's not so much with the gacha, rather with the time required to grind/craft actual good pieces of gear, due to having too many layers of RNG involved in the process.

About time, now... If you intend to use all your stamina, I'd say on average one hour of play for the daily missions, and another hour of grind in auto-mode. Could be much more when you start using your stmina recharges and money to buy more stamina.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Still pretty early in the game, I enjoy the gameplay a whole lot, though I can already see the grind fest approaching on the horizon as I'm trying to level my characters.

ApSYBBgh.jpg

I really enjoyed playing as Haste in the side story so did a few summons on that, got him around 7 summons in and was super happy, still had 3 summons to do so I switched to Ken's banner and got him on my next summon! 2 5* heroes in a row!

I have Angelica as my leader because I summoned a 5* artifact for soul weavers that increases the combat readiness of the character with the highest attack whenever she is hit.
Armin also has an artifact that increases her combat readiness whenever someone else is attacked.
Sigret and Haste both benefit from each others debuffs to increase their damage.
And Armin, Haste and Angelica can all heal the party lol

So I think I found a really good set up here

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Hey guys...

As a 100% F2Per, here are my thoughts:

Pros:
  • Awesome animation for 3rd skills
  • Almost every character is viable including 3*
  • Pretty generous with gacha currency (1 free single roll a day, and I've horded 300 pulls for future banners)
  • Variety of quests to do. One event had a choose your own adventure thingy that was pretty fun.
Cons:
  • The grind. For E7, there's the 6* grind, awakening grind, gear grind (6 equipment slots) just to get a char usable. and each of those is like getting a char to max grail, suffice to say its a lot of grind. You don't need to do any of it to clear the basic story / events, but just about everything else needs it
  • Dailies can take a while.
  • Has PVP, which is fairly P2W at higher levels.
  • Nerfs to characters. You think this character has a nice kit with cool skills and leveled him up? Too bad, he's getting nerfed cos everyone is using him.
Its perfectly fine to start now, there is a Guilty Gear collab coming up in like 3 days so you might want to reroll then if they give out a lot of free stuff.

Regarding pulls, rerolling is sort of not bad depending on how hard core you are. there is a Selective summon where you can re-roll up to 30 times (10 pulls) each, maximum 1 5*, which is good enough for most people. If you wanna go crazy you can go for rolling a 5 * on few single summons you get at that point and then getting a 5* from the Selective summon.

On gacha luck, the regular gacha has no pity mode and a fairly low 1.25% summon rate, with the rateup being 0.8%. Limited banners have a pity rate of 121 pulls, and no spooks, but its only 1% chance to get the unit.

Time spent can be substantial or not depending on how much you want to press your limits. I spend like a couple of hours every day, but I manually do a lot of stuff for better rewards (which are based on difficulty of the quest). There is an auto mode so you don't need to stare at the screen, but my team is not good enough to do that at the highest difficulty.

Last edited:

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
What are you all doing that makes dailies take anything more than 10 minutes?

It's 1 hunt, 1 spirit altar, 5 adventure stages, and 5 arena battles. You're looking at like 15 minutes tops, and if you run easier stages just to do them and just fight NPC arena fights you're looking at like 5 minutes.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
What are you all doing that makes dailies take anything more than 10 minutes?

It's 1 hunt, 1 spirit altar, 5 adventure stages, and 5 arena battles. You're looking at like 15 minutes tops, and if you run easier stages just to do them and just fight NPC arena fights you're looking at like 5 minutes.

I edited it for clarity, but i guess its more of my daily routine. So it also includes Guild War, spending all my stamina (including the +40 from FP), Raid/Labyrinth, sometimes Abyss, upgrading gear and teams. And my teams aren't top tier , so I have to manual it and it takes a while due to lack of dps. I occasionally fail stuff like W11 too. Like I've recently been able to auto Iela Violin Hell mission and it takes me like 3-4 minutes per mission. So like half an hour, twice a day?

And i don't even spend leifs (nearly 200 stocked up) so its not that I'm refilling my stamina like crazy.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I'm definitely in gear hell. Abyss 81 is something I won't be passing soon and I'm on all Hunt 11's and Hell Raid (couldn't kill the first boss). Most seem impassable at the moment (Wyvern 11 I'm really close just need to build some niche characters like Taranor Guard). I'm through World 10-10 but I'm only on World 9 for clearing every mission. Should wrap that up this week and then I'm officially at a wall/out of things to do but grind for gear and build niche characters.

Doesn't help that I've been focused on grinding arena gear but I've been getting really poor rolls on the boots, necklace, and ring. Not even sure who that gear will go on.

Hopefully these GG units are different than what I already have and open up some new doors.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think the games fine as a F2P player but the free daily pull and average amount of free premium currency should really be viewed through the lens of the games absolutely garbage rates.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Cons:
  • Nerfs to characters. You think this character has a nice kit with cool skills and leveled him up? Too bad, he's getting nerfed cos everyone is using him.

They've liked buffed 10x the amount of times they've nerfed..... Fluri is still very strong and probably the best bet (need speed imprint 100%) to counter the next OP please buy mystic pack character in Sage Baal.

But yeah man it sucked when they nerfed the bug creatures in Korea because they were stronger than the heroes.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
They've liked buffed 10x the amount of times they've nerfed..... Fluri is still very strong and probably the best bet (need speed imprint 100%) to counter the next OP please buy mystic pack character in Sage Baal.

But yeah man it sucked when they nerfed the bug creatures in Korea because they were stronger than the heroes.

Not sure what you were referring to regarding the bug creatures. I'll agree that they buffed more than they nerfed, but most of the buffs went onto the 5 stars, while most of the nerfs went onto 3 stars. And Tieria and Elson got completely destroyed

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think it's anywhere close to ten times the amount, of the top of my head:

Nerfed: Tieria, Elson, Rikoris, Fluri, Chaos Sect Axe, Lorina (was this pre-global?)
Buffs: Tama, ML Sez-Tenebria-Lots-Clarissa-Cidd, Tywin, Cecilia, Basar, Zerato, Silk, Crozet

However the raw numbers don't really present an accurate picture. In general, really other than Tama, the buffs are minor and the nerfs are often crippling (Tieria might as well have been deleted). The buffs are also generally to super rare ML units or very rare 5* units whereas the nerfs are to "bread and butter" 3* units so more players are affected by them.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Specialty changes might as well be buffs. You don't have to pull a new character and they're all 3*.

h0tp0ck3t

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
How come I can't progress past stage 5 on this Haste side quest event? When I try to do stage 6 it just keeps saying "complete all missions in stage 5 first"

Ganryu

Oct 25, 2017
Cons:
  • The grind. For E7, there's the 6* grind, awakening grind, gear grind (6 equipment slots) just to get a char usable. and each of those is like getting a char to max grail, suffice to say its a lot of grind. You don't need to do any of it to clear the basic story / events, but just about everything else needs it

Holyshit, That kind of grind seens awful...
At least is it a fun grind? I am not a f2p casual by no means, I am a pretty hardcore player and I know I will try to go as far as I can without spend...

By the way, thanks for all the kind reply here...

draconuszero

Oct 28, 2017
How come I can't progress past stage 5 on this Haste side quest event? When I try to do stage 6 it just keeps saying "complete all missions in stage 5 first"
There is a number of the in-mission currency shown in stage 4. You do not have enough of that currency collected. NOTE: It counts the total number collected and not what you have on -hand which will likely be lower if you spent it for anything in the exchange shop..

h0tp0ck3t

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
There is a number of the in-mission currency shown in stage 4. You do not have enough of that currency collected. NOTE: It counts the total number collected and not what you have on -hand which will likely be lower if you spent it for anything in the exchange shop..
Ah thank you I was wondering what that gauge was. So basically just keep playing the other missions

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Should I buy a 85 Heroic crit-set crit damage main stat necklace from the shop? It has crit chance, defense %, and flat health. 1.1 mil, but if it rolls into crit chance and/or defense it might be useful?

okita

Oct 25, 2017
At least is it a fun grind? I am not a f2p casual by no means, I am a pretty hardcore player and I know I will try to go as far as I can without spend...

So be prepared for heavy grind , there is a ton of RNG in the game and to get things done you need to put a good amount of time on it (and have some luck too). About the grind: I don't think the grind is fun , what you do is get an auto team running and just put them to work over and over, at least you don't need to keep looking to the screen to do this

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
Should I buy a 85 Heroic crit-set crit damage main stat necklace from the shop? It has crit chance, defense %, and flat health. 1.1 mil, but if it rolls into crit chance and/or defense it might be useful?

Some might say no, but I say if you have need of it, and you know exactly who it goes for (and you have the gold), buy.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Some might say no, but I say if you have need of it, and you know exactly who it goes for (and you have the gold), buy.

Who would utilize high crit chance and damage but also defense instead of attack/speed/health? I don't really have it earmarked for anyone, but crit sets are popular and I don't see many crid damage necklaces (I have 1 on Luna and that's it).

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I value crit damage quite a lot, so I would use that necklace just for the crit chance set/crit damage main stat combo. A lot of DPS units can use that.

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
Who would utilize high crit chance and damage but also defense instead of attack/speed/health? I don't really have it earmarked for anyone, but crit sets are popular and I don't see many crid damage necklaces (I have 1 on Luna and that's it).

I usually try and strive for crit. damage necklaces for my DPS and get as much crit. chance from subsets as I can. There are of course some where I might instead opt for a crit. chance necklace (such as Schuri, maybe Cidd, etc... basically anyone who has anything resulting from crit. chance hit).

The defense stat isn't offensive, granted, but every bit of that and health helps a DPS not just blink out of existence from a single hit.

Don't know about you, but I'm not swimming in great necklaces/rings, so I can't afford to be as selective with them as I can with the rest of the gear since the only place they currently drop are mainly hunts. Once accessory crafting becomes a thing, maybe I'll be a bit more choosy, but for now, I'd go for it.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I value crit damage quite a lot, so I would use that necklace just for the crit chance set/crit damage main stat combo. A lot of DPS units can use that.

I usually try and strive for crit. damage necklaces for my DPS and get as much crit. chance from subsets as I can. There are of course some where I might instead opt for a crit. chance necklace (such as Schuri, maybe Cidd, etc... basically anyone who has anything resulting from crit. chance hit).

The defense stat isn't offensive, granted, but every bit of that and health helps a DPS not just blink out of existence from a single hit.

Don't know about you, but I'm not swimming in great necklaces/rings, so I can't afford to be as selective with them as I can with the rest of the gear since the only place they currently drop are mainly hunts. Once accessory crafting becomes a thing, maybe I'll be a bit more choosy, but for now, I'd go for it.

Went for it and first three rolls went into Crit Chance and Defense, whew. Thanks for the advice. 12% Crit Chance and 17% defense. Maybe I'll get lucky and the 4th stat will be speed :) need more charms. Feels good after the arena gear rolling into junk.

Be a good one to just have lying around for when the new characters hit.

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
Generally speaking you want to get every level 85 accessory with a useful main stat (i.e. crit chance or crit damage on necklaces, attack% on rings, and speed on boots) that you possibly can, and the substats, while nice to have, are not going to be perfect the vast majority of the time and you shouldn't aim for perfect substats on right side gear unless you're already set on gear (re: you've already farmed Wyvern 11 ten thousand times and will continue to farm it thousands of times more).

Tomasdk

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
What's your team like and what gear are you using? Initially I could farm 9, got past 10 once by sheer luck while testing (all the hits went onto the tanks), which let me do Wyvern 11. If you have Water's Origin + angelica, the gear requirements for W11 can be fairly low.
My problem with 10 is that almost no one survives the initial 2 hits by the wyvern and if yes, I either won't destroy the shield in time or the front person won't survive the second 2-hit. I use Destina (front), Diene, Sez, Commander Lorina, all 60, for almost everything, changing little from time to time. I have Angelica but shes 5* and so far seems pretty useless(heals are very low), but I built her for speed so maybe that's why. I have Luna at 53 but she doesn't help either. Pretty much only Destina survives the first two hits when in front but it crumbles after that. That said, I have far from the ideal gear, the rng on stats/stat upgrade is not generous with me.

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
Went for it and first three rolls went into Crit Chance and Defense, whew. Thanks for the advice. 12% Crit Chance and 17% defense. Maybe I'll get lucky and the 4th stat will be speed :) need more charms. Feels good after the arena gear rolling into junk.

Be a good one to just have lying around for when the new characters hit.

That's a rocking necklace already. Your DPS will appreciate it. :)

okita

Oct 25, 2017
My problem with 10 is that almost no one survives the initial 2 hits by the wyvern and if yes, I either won't destroy the shield in time or the front person won't survive the second 2-hit. I use Destina (front), Diene, Sez, Commander Lorina, all 60, for almost everything, changing little from time to time. I have Angelica but shes 5* and so far seems pretty useless(heals are very low), but I built her for speed so maybe that's why. I have Luna at 53 but she doesn't help either. Pretty much only Destina survives the first two hits when in front but it crumbles after that. That said, I have far from the ideal gear, the rng on stats/stat upgrade is not generous with me.

Destina is weak against fire , better use Angelica , even on lvl 50 with decent gear she can Tank, her heals scale with HP , so you need to stack HP main status and a bit of defense too to help her with tanking. Another thing is use debuffs against the wyvern , you need to have 2 up at least ideally for 2 turns , it will help you survive a lot , surin and other debuffers like Baal can help you greatly here , you just need to survive the first two attacks (or someone who can debuff and out sped the wyvern which is hard) , after that keep applying debuffs until the end, still you will need people that can survive one hit from the wyvern , another thing is during the shield phase armor break helps a lot, you should bring an armor breaker it will make easy to break Wyverns shield ...

You should already plan your W11 too and invest on the right pieces and some you can use on W10 , like Luna or the tank you build to W11. The differences between W10 and W11 teams is, W10: you should bring a debuffer or a very tanky team , angelica can tank without problems , W11: Angelica need extremely good gear to tank or you use a proper tank like Crozet , Rose , Krau ...

Last edited:

xtien

Apr 21, 2019

I'd suggest getting Angelica up to 6*, and putting some molas into her S3 so that you have the -1 skill cooldown unlocked. A speed set with strong HP stats also does wonders for her heals, since she'll be getting in more S3 uses. With some investment, she outshines Destina, especially for the purposes of Wyvern.

May also want to look into subbing in someone who can def break; Luna, and/or Taranor Guard? That should help with boosting DPS so that you can burn those shields down faster.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Made some Abyss progress. I finally beat 86 by using Roozid, Ruele, Lidica and Judge Kise. The combination of Lidica and Kise let me lock down the mushroom preventing it from ever using its special, and I was able to load Ken up with enough debuffs to make him relatively harmless. However this took a few tries to get good RNG because one failed attack down debuff and whoosp I just crit and one shotted you lol

87 was easy, got it first try. Just brought a dispeller.

88 fucking sucked and I thought I'd be stuck there forever so I looked up how to Kiris cheese it. Since Baal is red, you need Oath Key on Kiris to reduce her chance of missing, but the game will still happily fuck you over with misses and resists so it's pure rng whether you can beat it. You can't completely avoid his mechanic where he transforms his minions, but poison damage alone won't trigger his free turn so you can delay it a bit. I eventually got lucky and it worked. Glad I never have to do that again.

I beat Abyss 89 in the lamest way possible and I am very proud of it. I wanna frame this and put it on my wall. If you delay Rin's special before she can move, she never activates the klineodes so you never have to worry about that entire part of the fight.

90 seems like utter bullshit though. I don't even have time to make attempts on this. It's like an hour of your life wasted.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Quick question.

I got a second violet today, from what I can see all he gets from being merged is 3.6% AP. Now my violet isn't max level yet but from what I heard you want to hold off on merging dupes for promotions. But promoting a SSR costs 5 other SSRs. That's never going to be thing for me, I'm playing this thing super casual and have like 4 including the dup from the daily summon for the last two months I've been playing. And none of them I'd want to burn.

So should I just merge them now?

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Quick question.

I got a second violet today, from what I can see all he gets from being merged is 3.6% AP. Now my violet isn't max level yet but from what I heard you want to hold off on merging dupes for promotions. But promoting a SSR costs 5 other SSRs. That's never going to be thing for me, I'm playing this thing super casual and have like 4 including the dup from the daily summon for the last two months I've been playing. And none of them I'd want to burn.

So should I just merge them now?

keep it , if one day you decide to 6* him you can use the dupe and you would need one less wolf to do so (you use phantasma not other 5* to promote heroes) , see a video about fodders and you will understand the process to promote heroes in the game

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
keep it , if one day you decide to 6* him you can use the dupe and you would need one less wolf to do so (you use phantasma not other 5* to promote heroes) , see a video about fodders and you will understand the process to promote heroes in the game

Okay yeah, that makes sense, it did seem a bit unreasonable to have to use other heroes, I was even second guessing promoting rin but I only need one more dog for that now. Cheers.

xtien

Apr 21, 2019
I use speed/hit sets prioritizing defensive stats (hp and def) on Kluri. She's not going to compete in the dps department no matter what you do, so I opted to boost her survivability, with some efficiency to help ensure her S3 lands.

Justice for All is better than nothing, but Aurius really makes a noticeable difference since it just adds to her utility even further.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Even though I don't need her anymore I hope MontMonts SC change goes live tomorrow along with the collab.... still might do it depending on how good she becomes because an cleansing version of Angelica would be hella strong and they'll combine well for double healer fights.

I don't think it's anywhere close to ten times the amount, of the top of my head:

Nerfed: Tieria, Elson, Rikoris, Fluri, Chaos Sect Axe, Lorina (was this pre-global?)
Buffs: Tama, ML Sez-Tenebria-Lots-Clarissa-Cidd, Tywin, Cecilia, Basar, Zerato, Silk, Crozet

However the raw numbers don't really present an accurate picture. In general, really other than Tama, the buffs are minor and the nerfs are often crippling (Tieria might as well have been deleted). The buffs are also generally to super rare ML units or very rare 5* units whereas the nerfs are to "bread and butter" 3* units so more players are affected by them.

Minor buffs can elevate a character from mid tier to near the top, it's arguable that Tywin is better than Krau after his last buff... and even though I went for Krau on his banner I'm inclined to agree. If Tenebae got the same buff as Tywin she'll be one of the best pve units and cleave pvp units......

Why even list Axe God and Lorina under nerfs and not mention them under buffs when they got SC..... a SC is a buff period.

Rikoris was buffed too much, heavily nerfed in response and given an average SC afterwards.

November patch alone.

Vildred buff

Rose buff
Rin buff (saw a guy on reddit get called stupid by multiple because Rin was never buffed according to them...)
Wanderer Silk buff
Guider Aither buff

Fluri had her trust rune (R&L proc) go from 10% to 15%, Light step dmg increased by 30%
Judith buffed speed from 112 to 117 which is why she's used in Arena today at level 40 as the best CR pusher as long as Hurado (and soon to be Baal) aren't around.
Azalea buff (did nothing but still a buff)
Mucacha buff (made him too strong)
Carrot buff (did nothing)
Hurado buff (Just gives him a chance to decrease CR when he strips the entire team, nothing major)

11 characters buffed, not a single nerf.

Sometimes what you think is a minor buff is a big deal, I saw one youtuber have "Where's Hurado buffs?" in the title of his buff/nerf discussion vid.... of last months changes..... That comment really aged well, Hurado's only everywhere in PVP right now.

Last edited:

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017

It depends? Team building & theory crafting in E7 is pretty fun and it's what keeps me playing. The 6* grind is ok because progress is really obvious (dogwalking as mentioned by some others in the thread). Gear grind really depends a lot on luck since theres a lot of RNG in getting good gear. There are good guaranteed gear in the game, and worst case you can pay gold to shift it to your shiny new unit, though it leaves your old one un-equipped (the free unequip weeks are some of the most fun times of E7, but they are sadly too rare). Material grind has improved a lot since the game started so its not too bad after a while, (but I haven't gone too hard into it).

Suffice to say that E7 is one of the rare gacha games in that F2Pers have more units in line to begging to be levelled than can be reasonably done. This is in contrast to most other games where after the initial maxing of a team, you are basically hoping for good luck in the gacha for new units (or welfare free units).

I've been fairly lucky in getting good units from the gacha, but I have like 5 nat 5* (one of which is a rare ML summon that is one of the top PVP units) still waiting to be leveled with a few other 3 & 4* in the queue as well. And i already have a fairly decent rotation of 4 healers and 4 DPS to swap between after about 5 months of play. So even if I don't get anything new for the forseeable future, I already have enough heroes to work on for the next half year.

Since you have Diene, do you have Bask as well? I would use Bask Sez Luna and Destina and try to make sure 2 debuffs stick onto the Wyvern at all times, which drastically cuts down the damage (pray RNG would let the hits where that doesn't happen land on Bask or the tanky healer). I had the same issue as you previously, but Sez is pretty good at sticking the unhealable onto the Wyvern (not that it does anything). And you only need to get lucky once since W11 uses totally different mechanics. Luna landing Def break also really helps boost the DPS output. Also, if you plan to go with your old team, swap Destina and Diene's location (stick water's origin on Diene if you have it) since that 50% miss chance is huge in terms of reducing the amount you need to heal.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why even list Axe God and Lorina under nerfs and not mention them under buffs when they got SC..... a SC is a buff period.

No, its not. A speciality change is an upgrade changing them to a new character, while functionally similar calling it a buff just muddies the water.

Looking at one patch in isolation is meaningless. I mean your basic point that in terms of numbers there are more buffs than nerfs is certainly true but again ignores the context its happening in e.g. didn't Mucacha later get nerfed fairly hard?

SaberX85

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
f0zr55.jpg

Istarted to build jecht yesterday, he is made for banshee hunt.

Now I can auto banshee 11 around 80% success rate.

Destruction set here i come

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Even though I don't need her anymore I hope MontMonts SC change goes live tomorrow along with the collab.... still might do it depending on how good she becomes because an cleansing version of Angelica would be hella strong and they'll combine well for double healer fights.

Minor buffs can elevate a character from mid tier to near the top, it's arguable that Tywin is better than Krau after his last buff... and even though I went for Krau on his banner I'm inclined to agree. If Tenebae got the same buff as Tywin she'll be one of the best pve units and cleave pvp units......

Rikoris was buffed too much, heavily nerfed in response and given an average SC afterwards.

November patch alone.

Vildred buff

Rose buff
Rin buff (saw a guy on reddit get called stupid by multiple because Rin was never buffed according to them...)
Wanderer Silk buff
Guider Aither buff

Fluri had her trust rune (R&L proc) go from 10% to 15%, Light step dmg increased by 30%
Judith buffed speed from 112 to 117 which is why she's used in Arena today at level 40 as the best CR pusher as long as Hurado (and soon to be Baal) aren't around.
Azalea buff (did nothing but still a buff)
Mucacha buff (made him too strong)
Carrot buff (did nothing)
Hurado buff (Just gives him a chance to decrease CR when he strips the entire team, nothing major)

Sometimes what you think is a minor buff is a big deal, I saw one youtuber have "Where's Hurado buffs?" in the title of his buff/nerf discussion vid.... of last months changes..... That comment really aged well, Hurado's only everywhere in PVP right now.

What makes you think Mont will appear tomorrow exactly? I'm asking so I can be sure to pay attention to future signs.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Cleared every mission on both Normal and World, scraping together all the resources I can for tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.