• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Since I was about 10 pulls away from a Moonlight summons, I thought I'd go ahead and treat myself for a small bit hope. Instead of pulling on Kise's banner, because I'm NEVER getting her, I just went for regular.

Pulled Cidd and Schuri, which are both fantastic by their own right. And then for Moonlight Summons, Crimson Armin dropped. Fantastic! That's about the best run I've ever had on this game so far.

I'm a bit tickled, since my first original team had Armin & Lots as the main shield & heal, and now I've their Moonlight counterparts.

That's quite a few upgrades, at least one of those should have been a 5 star artifact dupe.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Ewwww there is a ML Ken at the EpicReset guild table, I can't handle seeing this. I have a ml summon coming up and there better be some Ken involved.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Which heart or Orbis should I focus on building?

Everyone will give you a different answer, but I would say to not invest in the Steel Workshop at the beginning. It requires a lot of resources you won't have yet, and at the end of the day the gear you get out of it will still be beholden to RNG. I agree with Owzers to get your forest slots up to 3 as a priority. I also recommend investing in increasing the output rate of Heart of Orbis, which will give you more passive income of gold/stones. Up the Cradle of Life depending on how often you check in, otherwise you'll be wasting that income. I'd also recommend investing in the High Command when it opens -- those missions are great for leveling characters passively, along with gaining some free resources.

Scum

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my God! Just got Sez! Happy New Year, all!

I had a look about for help on this one and done this so far -

Forest of Souls - 0/3/0
Heart of Orbis - 2/3/3
High Command - 2/1/2
Steel Workshop 0/1/0 (I have no idea why either)

Ewwww there is a ML Ken at the EpicReset guild table, I can't handle seeing this. I have a ml summon coming up and there better be some Ken involved.
MouHuh.png

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Oh my God! Just got Sez! Happy New Year, all!

I had a look about for help on this one and done this so far -

Forest of Souls - 0/3/0
Heart of Orbis - 2/3/3
High Command - 2/1/2
Steel Workshop 0/1/0 (I have no idea why either)

MouHuh.png
This is going to be like the award winning movie Soldier starring Kurt Russell. The old guard Ken is going to keep pace with this ML technologically advanced Ken. I got heart!

Also ban Sez. Reading about people drawing stuff makes me want to draw but I must take my daily artifacts and wait for a new banner. Resist!

Last edited:

Aurizen

Oct 25, 2017
Philly
Everyone will give you a different answer, but I would say to not invest in the Steel Workshop at the beginning. It requires a lot of resources you won't have yet, and at the end of the day the gear you get out of it will still be beholden to RNG. I agree with Owzers to get your forest slots up to 3 as a priority. I also recommend investing in increasing the output rate of Heart of Orbis, which will give you more passive income of gold/stones. Up the Cradle of Life depending on how often you check in, otherwise you'll be wasting that income. I'd also recommend investing in the High Command when it opens -- those missions are great for leveling characters passively, along with gaining some free resources.
So right now I can build the cradle of life , mirror of light and benedictory. So you're saying I should focus on the Credle?

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
So right now I can build the cradle of life , mirror of light and benedictory. So you're saying I should focus on the Credle?

Mirror of Light first. That's what ups your resource per hour rate. Cradle is secondary/optional based on how often you check. The Mirror dumps into the Cradle like a bucket. Once the bucket is full, no more resources for you until you empty it. Which at start would be every 4 hours. So I'd recommend investing 1 into each first. But get the Mirror up to 3 regardless. With 1 in Cradle and 3 in Mirror you'll be collecting 3000 gold and 0.75 skystones every 4 hours before hitting the bucket limit, assuming you check that often. If you don't, up the Cradle some more.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome! where do I farm Breath of orbis?

Well, you can't really farm them. They're pretty limited resources, and though you can "reset" your investment in the Sanctuary it's a significant gold cost to do so. But to answer your question, mostly you get them from doing the sidestories. There will be an icon on the map on stages that you can earn them in (usually at the end of a side story chain). I think you also get a couple from other narrative events.

MonsterBoop

Oct 27, 2017
I pumped a lot into Steel Workshop after I got a lot more Breaths of Orbis than I really knew what to do with. What does getting level 2 in the High Command do for those who have it? I usually just do the 2-hour/1-Stamina War and Hunt missions which I got from level 1 in one or more of the upgrades.

Aurizen

Oct 25, 2017
Philly
I'm doing the selective summon, which unit would be a must have out of them. I got Sez but continued because I might want a good 4* and a great 5*

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
I pumped a lot into Steel Workshop after I got a lot more Breaths of Orbis than I really knew what to do with. What does getting level 2 in the High Command do for those who have it? I usually just do the 2-hour/1-Stamina War and Hunt missions which I got from level 1 in one or more of the upgrades.

Is there a general level 2 for HC? Or you mean leveling the missions to 2? I have 0/3/1, and mainly do Sanctuary and War missions right now. Sanctuary missions are weird because many of them are bad investments. The best one I have is 4 stamina for 4h, which nets you 2500xp plus 16,500 gold (plus bonuses on top).

I'm doing the selective summon, which unit would be a must have out of them. I got Sez but continued because I might want a good 4* and a great 5*

You...probably should've taken that Sez. He's one of the best 5*s you can get from the normal summons. But if you get Destina, she's a keeper also.

Here's a somewhat current tier list for reference, also handy because it rates artifacts and what goes best with whom.

Aurizen

Oct 25, 2017
Philly
User Banned (1 Week): Transphobia
Is there a general level 2 for HC? Or you mean leveling the missions to 2? I have 0/3/1, and mainly do Sanctuary and War missions right now. Sanctuary missions are weird because many of them are bad investments. The best one I have is 4 stamina for 4h, which nets you 2500xp plus 16,500 gold (plus bonuses on top).

You...probably should've taken that Sez. He's one of the best 5*s you can get from the normal summons. But if you get Destina, she's a keeper also.

Here's a somewhat current tier list for reference, also handy because it rates artifacts and what goes best with whom.
Ahhh ok. I just don't want to use that guy trap for a healer lol.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Buff Aither until people are begging for Aither dupes to memory imprint. Aither's problem is looking up to Ras, he's barely awake and an iffy tank. Low standards.

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
Aither's fine. He'll get a specialization change and become a healer on par with the best.

The same applies to all the 3*s, including Ras himself. It's only a matter of time.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Sooooo I should've kept Sez... Everyone else I got 28 pulls later sucked.... rip
Yep. You could always reroll by deleting game data in the settings menu. I did at least once, but I rerolled a couple times after 1-4 summons back when they gave you five summons worth for a special thing.

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
First priority is the Forest. You'll want as many penguins and phantasmas as you can reasonably acquire. Penguins in particular are special because they're also useful for selling as additional gold income, something that is in extremely short supply in the endgame. Get the whole thing to 3/3/3 ASAP.

The Heart is second priority, as obviously you'll want the additional gold income and more skystones are always nice to have. I stop at 2/3/3 as the additional 4 hour buffer isn't really necessary.

Third priority is getting the Command up to 1/1/1. That unlocks special 2-hour, 1 energy cost missions that are extremely efficient. You can basically run these all day long without ever running into any energy problems. Higher tier missions are kind of pointless as they exchange energy and time efficiency for less frequent app check-ins (i.e. 6-hour and 12-hour duration missions). Don't bother.

Last priority is the Steel Workshop, but make no mistake - you'll want to avoid crafting anything of level 55 or above until you've maxed this out, as the material and gold savings are ENORMOUS. I go for 2/3/3 as it's basically all I can afford with the breaths you get out of World difficulty.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
I kind of love the fact that Smilegate lets us put random creatures into our party, even leveling them to 6* and awakening skills. I just had a tree ent I'm leveling heal my tank, and I thought, "Yup, you're still going into the promotion blender, but you're alright little tree dude."

I'd really like to know their development budget because the amount of character animation work alone is insane for most games, let alone a mobile game.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
If I'm linked to FB can I still do it?
I don't think so....I think you are supposed to make guest accounts and then link later. I'm not sure what to do now....if it's possible to make a guest account and then link to something other than Facebook or if you could guest it then save over the other Facebook one.

Aurizen

Oct 25, 2017
Philly
I don't think so....I think you are supposed to make guest accounts and then link later. I'm not sure what to do now....if it's possible to make a guest account and then link to something other than Facebook or if you could guest it then save over the other Facebook one.
I restarted and it worked! a 2nd chance! wooo

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
I restarted and it worked! a 2nd chance! wooo
Don't get be too picky this time or there is more rerolling in your future. Best person I came across was Armanintha but kept going till I had to reroll. Then I got Destina before the selective and couldn't bank on getting nothing in the selective so it was Kensville. And as noted before, I confused him with the ML Ken which isn't even in the selectives.

Aurizen

Oct 25, 2017
Philly
Don't get be too picky this time or there is more rerolling in your future. Best person I came across was Armanintha but kept going till I had to reroll. Then I got Destina before the selective and couldn't bank on getting nothing in the selective so it was Kensville. And as noted before, I confused him with the ML Ken which isn't even in the selectives.
Yeah i learned my lesson. Sez or whoever on that list I'm keeping and going with it lol. I'm hoping I won't have to get get Sez again lol. I'd be happy.

Aurizen

Oct 25, 2017
Philly
I did the selective summon and I got Ravi... I'll accept that.. lol. Other than Selective summon. Will there be more ways to summon high tier units?

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
I did the selective summon and I got Ravi... I'll accept that.. lol. Other than Selective summon. Will there be more ways to summon high tier units?
Start hoarding crystals, they have limited characters who you are guaranteed to get if you have 12.1k crystals as it's 121 pull max pity rate to automatically get them. Sounds like a lot but you get there. You get the free summon a day which always gets you a chance, apart from that no, so far it's just the bonus rate banners like Kise which has no guarantee and still has a low rate. Focus on getting some of the better friend connection characters like Lorina and Silk perhaps.

When you start getting golden transmit stones you can redeem 6 for either a guaranteed 4-5 star unit or a moonlight summon. ML has some super good characters but you might end up with an iffy 3 star, still worth it the hive mind says and I agree.

Last edited:

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Finally 6*'d my Sez. I definitely start out in the 6* process thinking "this isn't so bad" after the first couple 5* wolves are made, then hit a wall by the 4th wolf, especially as my supply of 2* creatures starts drying up. I guess I need to invest more in expanding hero inventory so I have a bigger stock to work with.

Now I'm at a point where I have no idea who to 6* next. I have a lot of good units, but at the same time I know the OP tier list units are out there and feel like it would be a waste to 6* most of the natural 3 and 4* units I've been using. Maybe Armin, but after seeing Crimson Armin in action it feels like I'd be wasting my time and resources. If I didn't have Sez I'd probably 6* Coli, but she's not filling a gap in my team even though she's very competent.

Goda

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto
Oh nice. They just gave everyone a bunch of free stuff for new years. Did 2 pulls and got another Destina...

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Oh nice. They just gave everyone a bunch of free stuff for new years. Did 2 pulls and got another Destina...
You made me draw twice, one a three star artifact and I gave your avatar a glare. Second pull Krau. You totally redeemed yourself.

This better not mess up my Bellona luck.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't get anything from the free bookmarks but I did get enough gems to do some more pulls today on the banner and got Haste. Wanted Kise but ehh, still seems good, can't complain at all.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Didn't get anything from the free bookmarks but I did get enough gems to do some more pulls today on the banner and got Haste. Wanted Kise but ehh, still seems good, can't complain at all.
Haste is super good, worthy consolation prize.

Is it time to remove my arena set pieces from Cecilia? Has it come to this?

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats on the Krau, Owzers. He's high on my list of wanted characters.

I just fought a team in PVP whose Ras had an Aurius artifact. He seemed to also have a Counter set, because he did a quick one-swipe attack after I attacked someone else. Does Counterattack actually trigger with shared damage from Aurius? That'd be really useful if so. If only I could quickly test this without spending 100k gold to do so...

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Grats on all the great pulls, guys! Krau and Haste both are absolutely ridiculous. When I used a friend character of the latter the other day, my eyes almost popped out of my skull. Ridiculous damage.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Grats on all the great pulls, guys! Krau and Haste both are absolutely ridiculous. When I used a friend character of the latter the other day, my eyes almost popped out of my skull. Ridiculous damage.
When I couldn't beat Kiris on world difficultly I added a Haste friend and it was the quickest fight, gross. All damage should be Ken damage tops.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
You guys are making it hard for me to keep my bookmarks saved up. XD
This is why I emailed customer service for those days where turning off in game pull notifications wasn't working. I was trying to save up to 12k crystals for a limited and every twenty seconds I saw people pulling things.

Goda

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto

Uhh Haste is legit the best dps in the game. Maybe not in terms of raw damage but the bleeds, vamp, and heal block make him incredible. He was the first unit I upgraded to 60 and he carries me through most content.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
When I couldn't beat Kiris on world difficultly I added a Haste friend and it was the quickest fight, gross. All damage should be Ken damage tops.
Uhh Haste is legit the best dps in the game. Maybe not in terms of raw damage but the bleeds, vamp, and heal block make him incredible. He was the first unit I upgraded to 60 and he carries me through most content.
Yeah everyone seems to say good things about him. Not got him to 50 yet but even just leveling him he seems pretty solid.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Right now I have a counter set on Ken with some hp stats, I could shift that to Krau with Aurius...why do recommendations for gear never say counter sets?

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else feeling the game is getting a bit boring? Progression feels like it relies more or less entirely on RNG whether thats to get better units or to get better gear. Other than levelling up fodder it feels like there isnt a lot to "work" on.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone else feeling the game is getting a bit boring? Progression feels like it relies more or less entirely on RNG whether thats to get better units or to get better gear. Other than levelling up fodder it feels like there isnt a lot to "work" on.

They need to improve story stuff, the Christmas delay between sections is iffy and the story wasn't that strong anyways, but I did enjoy the character wishes. Then whatever guild wars will be...

They've actually done a lot of stuff since launch I think.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They need to improve story stuff, the Christmas delay between sections is iffy and the story wasn't that strong anyways, but I did enjoy the character wishes. Then whatever guild wars will be...

They've actually done a lot of stuff since launch I think.

Yeah maybe its just the Christmas/New Year lull. I enjoyed Diene's story but the two story segments since then have been lacklustre.

okita

Oct 25, 2017

Yup I slowed down a lot , doing just dailies , stamina from events is accumulating fast and most of the time just doing auto stuff which is not fun. I think the poor event and rewards on this end of year added to it

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
I ended up five starring Clarissa. I assume tmw will then be hazel specialty change to laugh at me not having fodder to 5 star her too. I lack a Sez and wanted someone to get through farming side stories.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
I've been playing the game kind of casually really. Not to fussed about topping arena or whatever, so just doing light grinding every day is enough for me at the moment.

I'll get a unit up to 60 soon, but I don't feel like I'm in a rush to do it to be honest. I've got quite a few 4*'s I want to get up to 50. I'll get there eventually.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
I thought I'd try and get a head start on arena this week instead of trying to push to 4600 at the last minute (and running out of flags).

I got to around top 250-300 in challenger (only about 4275) and this is hell. I do think it's hilarious that Diene is in literally every team though. Even pre-nerf Tieria wasn't this common.

Status
Not open for further replies.