• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SaberX85

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Next week there will be a new collaboration event for epic seven and it's with Guilty Gear

Snormy

I'll think about it
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
When I was playing Fantasy War Tactics they also had a collab with Guilty Gear (and also BlazBlue). They were some of my favourite characters. I'm looking forward to this. The first character looks like Baiken the others are Sol, I-no and Dizzy.

Abstrusity

Oct 27, 2017
When I was playing Fantasy War Tactics they also had a collab with Guilty Gear (and also BlazBlue). They were some of my favourite characters. I'm looking forward to this. The first character looks like Baiken the others are Sol, I-no and Dizzy.
Looks like Baiken but that also looks like a right arm. O_o

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
That is super unexpected. I am not all that into GG, which is a good thing given my shortage of bookmarks. I don't like these character designs much either, though I am curious about their kit. I am sure this collab will be exciting for some in any case.

Abstrusity

Oct 27, 2017
I thought that was Ky, tbh.
WEll, Baiken's hair is messy like that, with the little spades of hair near where she binds it behind her head that almost makes it look like fox ears. It COULD be Ky, but then I would also expect Ky and Sol to be front and center, flanked by Dizzy and I-no if that were the case.

I dunno, I don't even play Epic Seven, I'm a Dragalia kinda gal.

Grimmjow

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I actually wanted it to be either Guilty Gear or Street Fighter. We going all on for Dizzy!

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
It's probably Baiken

latest

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
e73ymxa3lss21.png

Characters confirmed, Prologue available today after maintenance. Come and join, it's "fun"!