• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

OtherWorldly

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
Guy has so many good songs . He connects with his fans in a good way. Has a stable family life. Is a veteran and hard working than most singers alive. Has a huge fan base which adores me . Fans are crazy about him not only in west but world wide where he tours. Is there a more perfect package

Oct 28, 2017
Guy has so many good songs . He connects with his fans in a good way. Has a stable family life. Is a veteran and hard working than most singers alive. Has a huge fan base which adores me . Fans are crazy about him not only in west but world wide where he tours. Is there a more perfect package
Enrique is that u pls respond

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
giphy.gif

He's not even the best Iglesias.

rusty chrome

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know a girl who went to see him perform. When she got back, she dumped her boyfriend. Enrique and Maluma both seem to have this effect on people.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Everyone's fans love them. That's why they are fans. He's not a great singer and there are definitely better looking dudes out there. So I guess I just fundamentally disagree with this thread.

OP
OP

OtherWorldly

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
His Dad is an old time crooner . I think Enrique is better. I'm straight and even I can the guys charisma and charm and his music

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Enrique can get in line behind his pops, El Buki, Alejandro Fernandez, Ricky Martin, Luis Miguel to name a few.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I remember he was dating Anna Kournakova for a while. Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova are the most early 00s couple ever. It's like Maxim magazine dating an Ed Hardy trucker hat.

Fularu

Oct 25, 2017
He doesn't hold a candle to his father

Let alone to other latino singer.

That would be Mark Anthony anyway