• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
"Perhaps she wants to change the world."
"Perhaps it's the world that needs changing."

Is she repeating Sherlock's wisdom back to him as a joke, or?

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like a great adventure/mystery flick! I wonder how much screen time Cavill actually has? He was barely in the trailer.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
This looks cool. Really curious to see what Millie Bobby Brown can do when she's not a bit hamstrung by Elle's past and inactually gets to have some fun with a character, and judging by the trailer she seems to. Same goes for Henry Cavill in a way. Ever since Man of Steel he's been sort of typecast as the silent brooding macho guy, but in interviews he's positive and funny. Hope this shows here as well.
He was bright and charming in The Man From UNCLE, that showed his natural self more.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Looks fun! It's nice to see Millie in a role that suits her personality.

Timbuktu

Oct 25, 2017
looks good but it kinda looks like it would've been better as a series

Can you get the same cast with a series? I guess Cavill and Brown will both have to be leads on multiple series at the same time. The schedule would probably be impossible. Not sure why something like this has to be a series, there is no fixed story like something based on history.

Autumn

Avenger
Apr 1, 2018
Wow they did an amazing job with the costumes and set design. Millie finally gets a role she can shine.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, this looks really fun. Will definitely watch.

Chuck Noblet

Oct 27, 2017
That looks pretty good, wasn't sure what to expect when the project was announced but I dig the trailer.

Also, Henry's hair 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
It's got Cavill? I'm in. That dude is on a roll right now. Happy to see a good guy continuing to get work after something like Superman.

oipic

Oct 25, 2017
This looks like a most delightful romp - really looking forward to it!

This has quite the cast, too. Millie really could be anything from this point, her choices of roles will be fascinating to see play out in the years ahead.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ooh they got Geralt in this!

Looks very fun, I'll definitely make sure to watch it

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Looks fun, will watch.
Looks fun. The tone is verging on positive overload.

She looks like Carrie Fisher in that thumbnail.
Not just that thumbnail, it's been something a lot have noticed since the first season of Stranger Things. But yeah.

looks good but it kinda looks like it would've been better as a series

Scheduling would've made that impossible but I thought it was at first until I saw the MPAA.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
OP
OP
Solo

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's out tomorrow, and has 89% on RT so far. The critical consensus reads: "Enola Holmes brings a breath of fresh air to Baker Street -- and leaves plenty of room for Millie Bobby Brown to put her effervescent stamp on a franchise in waiting"

www.rottentomatoes.com

Enola Holmes

While searching for her missing mother, intrepid teen Enola Holmes uses her sleuthing skills to outsmart big brother Sherlock and help a runaway lord.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna watch this tonight. I believe it's out, right?

EDIT: According to the posts above, it seems to be. YAY!

Zukuu

Oct 30, 2017
Sweet. Was looking forward to this. Excited to see Millie Bobby Brown after her amazing performance in Stranger Things. A new star is born?

Gonna watch this on a relaxing sunday afternoon.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
Wifey and I are gonna watch this tonight. I'm somewhat of a Sherlock Holmes purist, but the reviews have me excited.