• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Demacabre

Nov 20, 2017
I have thoroughly enjoyed and found new music from other threads I have done on Era.

Basically, you all rock and have good taste. This thread is kind of selfish. I want to add to my playlist during my days in the studio and hopefully expose other people as well to your musical taste.

So this thread is for any music you like. Link to a youtube or whatever link that plays it.

No genre parameter, just whatever you think is good. Obscure. Insanely popular. New. Classics. Anything you really like. No judgements (except for Nickelback.. I kid I kid).

Last edited:

Deleted member 17402

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

The first three are my favorite songs ever. Perfectly encapsulate what I specifically look for in music.

I have a feeling that none of the tracks others will post in this thread will be like the above. Sucks because I would've liked some recommendations as well. lol

Last edited:

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
I'm a big fan of mash-ups that combine two songs in to a new song. These are a couple of my favorites:

Mumford and Sons x Paramore - this one makes me grave an entire genre of "punk folk".

Credence Clearwater Revival x Lady Gaga - this always makes me think of the opening to some sort of Vietnam-era Legally Blonde:

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
I'm a big fan of mash-ups that combine two songs in to a new song. These are a couple of my favorites:

Mumford and Sons x Paramore - this one makes me grave an entire genre of "punk folk".

Credence Clearwater Revival x Lady Gaga - this always makes me think of the opening to some sort of Vietnam-era Legally Blonde:

Oh mashup thread?

Mashup thread.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Ah so Freddie Gibbs and Madlib are putting out an album on Friday an that's FUCKING INSANE and this might be the album of year.

Fuck me.