• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

scitek

Oct 27, 2017
Looks cool, but the nostalgia from that AIM door opening sound effect hit me like a ton of bricks for some reason.

MRORANGE

Nice thread btw :)
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Man this is prefect for the covid world we live in right now.

The full potential of VR has been realised.

We need a arcade store setting now.....

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Man this is prefect for the covid world we live in right now.

The full potential of VR has been realised.

We need a arcade store setting now.....

New Retro Arcade was basically that - but it's development has been halted for a while now sadly.
store.steampowered.com

New Retro Arcade: Neon on Steam

Emulate your favorite arcade games in an environment engrossed with retro realism and extremely detailed surroundings. Be filled with nostalgia and realise what arcade life felt like back in the 80’s/early 90’s.

DarthBuzzard

Banned
Jul 17, 2018
"VR isn't social" - some Era user.

I've always found this to be a nice little app filling in a niche that few others have attempted so far.

OP
OP
chairhome

chairhome

Oct 27, 2017
Orlando
I remember trying the beta last year just for the light gun support, but I definitely want to give it another try.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
This is wicked cool.

I would love to use this just to simulate playing games + watching TV in my bedroom at the same time with friends like when I was a kid.

HaL64

Nov 3, 2017
Ha that room looks nothing like a room from the 80s/90s. I think they need to do more research there. Or perhaps its not supposed to.

is there a voice filter that makes you sound 10 years old?

panama chief

Oct 27, 2017
I really need this. But then I also need my friends and they ain't buying vr which makes the experience no different than us just hanging in discord. I'd love an easy way for us to enjoy retro games tho. Seeing smash 64 slapped all my memory banks

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Bigscreen is really cool as well if anyone hasn't checked that out, I watched a movie with a few friends yesterday and it was really funny at first