• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

20. Astral Chain
19. A Plague Tale: Innocence
18. Tom Clancy's The Division 2
17. Pokémon Sword and Shield
16. Kingdom Hearts III
15. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
14. Untitled Goose Game
13. Vader Immortal
12. Cadence of Hyrule
11. Trials Rising
10. Total War: Three Kingdoms
9. Metro Exodus
8. Mortal Kombat 11
7. Control
6. Apex Legends
5. Super Mario Maker 2
4. Disco Elysium
3. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
2. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
1. Resident Evil 2

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No Death Stranding or Outer Worlds anywhere and Disco Elysium is high on the list. Good list.

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Astral Chain was robbed.

Good list though. Completely forgot about Mario Maker due to it not being in like any lists at all.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
A Plague Tale sneaks into yet another list, let's go.

Didn't expect the Trials Rising mention, that game seem like it came and went very quickly without much notice.

Deleted member 13645

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Any list that recognizes Control automatically gets my approval, even if they left off Outer Wilds which is one of the best games ever released.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What is up with people immediately posting "No Death Stranding or Outer Worlds: Good List" or some variation of it? Come on.

Hey, I have been posting that and shitting on those two games CONSISTENTLY. Check the record bud.

(Joking but not really)

Big G

Oct 27, 2017
I like the way the top two looks, but I can't find Outer Wilds on here so it's a good list but not great list.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
This and the game awards is making me realize how much I missed this year since I was almost exclusively playing Destiny. Played through Fallen Order and am about 2 hours into Control now. I have a lot of catching up to do.

Deleted member 14377

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Goose Game is a fun meme novelty that will fall aside like your Hello Neighbors, Goat Simulators, Five Nights and Bendy's.

Oct 25, 2017
I personally would put Death standing and Luigi's Mansion on there, but Resident Evil 2 is #1 so I can't complain too much.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
How is Goose Game on anyone's top list? It's a fun novelty, but one of the best games of the year?

Also this
Untitled Goose Game had more presence than 99% of games released this year. It reached past typical gaming audiences.

It also had some of my favorite gaming moments of the year. Showing it to friends and solving some of the tasks was immensely satisfying. It is also simply unique and well made.

Deserves every bit of recognition it is getting.