• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DMczaf

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Emilio is ERA royalty and deserves his own thread.

deadline.com

‘The Mighty Ducks’: Emilio Estevez To Reprise Role As Coach Gordon Bombay In Disney+ Sequel Series

Emilio Estevez has closed a deal to reprise his role as Coach Gordon Bombay in the Disney+'original series The Mighty Ducks, based on the hit ‘90s Disney movie franchise.

Emilio Estevez has closed a deal to reprise his role as Coach Gordon Bombay in the Disney+'original series The Mighty Ducks, based on the hit '90s Disney movie franchise. On the series, Estevez will star opposite lead Lauren Graham and young lead Brady Noon. Estevez also will serve as an executive producer.

P7XEQXP75JHMPDB3MVQE7H5GQQ.jpg

NinjaScooter Guzim RBH

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Can someone refresh my memory on how D3 ended with Bombay? I remember he walked to varsity locker rooms and I always assumed he was going to be the new varsity coach and end up coaching the JV team.

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't know this show was even a thing but I'm okaying it on the basis of them having Bombay back. That being said my permit can be rescinded if the final product does not have copious amounts of knucklepucking and crazy infeasible puck handling skills. Also bring back the flying V.

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So does that mean he's the bad guy coach? Or will he be coaching the team that's going to take down the Ducks?

Perhaps he'll finally help the Hawks win the championship he cost them when he was a kid.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, how could they NOT bring him back? This was the most obvious casting possible.

jman2050

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Are we sure he isn't just slowly morphing into his brother?

I didn't know this show was even a thing but I'm okaying it on the basis of them having Bombay back. That being said my permit can be rescinded if the final product does not have copious amounts of knucklepucking and crazy infeasible puck handling skills. Also bring back the flying V.

I still find it funny how D3 very explicitly pulled away from that kind of thing by dedicating the entire first third or so of the movie to showing the ex-Ducks that that silly nonsense doesn't work in high school and they have to play real hockey for once to win.

On the other hand the movie ends with the JV team winning by scoring shorthanded on a 5-3 man advantage so bring on the knucklepucks.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Don't play with my heart like this.

Goldberg's turn already makes this so bittersweet.

Fuck it, I'm in.

Nov 7, 2017
The story should be about goldbergs downward spiral of drugs and alcohol from bombay sending in Julie the cat to steal his spotlight in the gold medal game