• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylo Rey

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
In the topic "most wanted games in 2019 by IGN" , the game that was absent on the list was Fire Emblem Switch for many era people.
Youtuber analyse an IGN video about "upcoming games during 2019".
The part about FE Switch tell everything.
IGN don't care about FE.

They don't know the name of the upcoming game, neither those during this decade.
They gave a 2/5 rank about it.
Told it it's a REAL time strategy game... Well :/

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This man made a 6-minute video over ign video podcast. He's the one who should be embarrassed

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
As much as I love Fire Emblem, and dislike IGN... it's "embarrassing" that they're not excited for the same games as me???

Sorel

Oct 27, 2017
Same as other have said, don't really see the problem, I, myself, really don't care.

yumms

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That's not coverage, they are casually talking games they are interested in for 2019.

Come on OP.

Vareon

Oct 25, 2017
Three Houses is my most anticipated game this year but whatever if IGN didn't care, game still exists anyway.

Oct 25, 2017
It's just a podcast and their opinions.

Seems a bit sexist to say "why is that girl here" too. (edit: he calls her a bitch too. yikes)

NVC not being a very good podcast is another topic entirely.

Mullet2000

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
IGN isn't mega-hyped for a game that Nintendo has barely shown or given any details about? And they made a minor error describing the genre?

This cannot stand.

Imran

Oct 24, 2017
Wow, that YouTuber seems awful. I couldn't make it through more than two minutes of that video.

I'd rather listen to IGN not remember some facts than anything from this guy.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
There are some questionable omissions from IGN's list, but c'mon.

This dude is on the defensive. Within the first 2 minutes: "Is Switch really a home console? that's kinda debatable."

Dhoom

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Three Houses looks bad but I don't think a video need to be made about that. One quick glance and that's all you need.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Youtube was a mistake. What pretentious video. Nevermind the straight up sexist comment.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
IGN not including Fire Emblem is definitely not the most embarrassing aspect about this.

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
This affront will not stand!!! #gamersriseup
maxresdefault.jpg

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Three Houses is one of the games I'm looking forward to most this year, but I don't think it's surprising at all that it doesn't appear on a most wanted list.

Miles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego, CA
I'm more embarrassed about this dumb video. Really just seems like he's trying to find reasons to complain. He gave me 0 reason to care about his opinion.

NateDrake

Oct 24, 2017
The video in OP is obnoxious. IGN says this Fire Emblem is the first FE for home consoles in 12 yrs & he immediately counters with the "is Switch really a home console" nonsense debate.

Masterspeed

Oct 25, 2017
England
The only thing "Embarrassing" about IGN not speaking about it is the bloody video someone made. This is kinda pathetic. What do people expect? IGN to cover every single game every 5 minutes? If the staff aren't excited/don't care about it, why does someone else need to care? Seriously, what a pretentious asshole.

ZhugeEX

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
OP. Read the comments in this thread. Don't make a thread like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.