• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
elseworlds-arrow-2-1148561.jpeg

Nobody cared who she was until she put on the mask

Also: 'Elseworlds' crossover star teases the Monitor's 'vital' role: 'He comes on hard'
MV5BNTMwZTVhZjMtZTM4ZS00Njg1LThiNWQtZDViOGExZDEyY2JiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjYyMDAxMTY@._V1_.jpg

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
High on Lois: Elizabeth Tulloch Previews Her Super Adventure in the Arrowverse Crossover

TVLINE | Speaking of the future, does it feel like there's a foundation that's been laid for a potential Superman and Lois series?
Potentially, and it was something I sort of talked to one of the producers about. I think it'll depend on how this is reviewed and a bunch of other external factors that nobody has really that much control over. I know Tyler and I would love to come back and work more together. We fortunately had great chemistry, which is not always a given.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
High on Lois: Elizabeth Tulloch Previews Her Super Adventure in the Arrowverse Crossover

TVLINE | Speaking of the future, does it feel like there's a foundation that's been laid for a potential Superman and Lois series?
Potentially, and it was something I sort of talked to one of the producers about. I think it'll depend on how this is reviewed and a bunch of other external factors that nobody has really that much control over. I know Tyler and I would love to come back and work more together. We fortunately had great chemistry, which is not always a given.
Do it, just call it Lois & Clark.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Watching supergirl for the first time since the CBS season

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
Really just bring Lois and Clark over to Earth 1 more often. (One of) The biggest problems with Supergirl is their lack of interconnectivity with the rest of the universe.

Part 1
OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
TONIGHT! It all begins in just over two hours!

The Flash #5.09
"Elseworlds, Part 1"
EPIC ELSEWORLDS CROSSOVER KICKS OFF TONIGHT - When Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) and Oliver Queen (guest star Stephen Amell) wake up one morning and realize they have swapped bodies with each other, the two set off to find out what disturbed the timeline to cause such a shift. However, things quickly go from bad to worse when they present their case to Team Flash and the gang doesn't believe them. Barry and Oliver realize they need Supergirl's (guest star Melissa Benoist) help and travel to Smallville on Earth-38 where they end up meeting Kara's cousin, Clark Kent (guest star Tyler Hoechlin), and intrepid reporter, Lois Lane (guest star Elizabeth Tulloch). LaMonica Garrett guest stars as The Monitor. Kevin Tancharoen directed the episode written by Eric Wallace & Sam Chalsen.

the-flash-season-5-photos-143.jpg

the-flash-season-5-photos-93.jpg

the-flash-season-5-photos-33.jpg

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Watching supergirl for the first time since the CBS season
I like the first half of season 2, and even the latter half has some good moments.

Season 3 is really rocky, with a lot of stupid drama that makes no sense in the grand scheme of things. There are good episodes though in season 3, they're just very rare.

BIGLukas

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
TONIGHT! It all begins in just over two hours!

The Flash #5.09
"Elseworlds, Part 1"
EPIC ELSEWORLDS CROSSOVER KICKS OFF TONIGHT - When Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) and Oliver Queen (guest star Stephen Amell) wake up one morning and realize they have swapped bodies with each other, the two set off to find out what disturbed the timeline to cause such a shift. However, things quickly go from bad to worse when they present their case to Team Flash and the gang doesn't believe them. Barry and Oliver realize they need Supergirl's (guest star Melissa Benoist) help and travel to Smallville on Earth-38 where they end up meeting Kara's cousin, Clark Kent (guest star Tyler Hoechlin), and intrepid reporter, Lois Lane (guest star Elizabeth Tulloch). LaMonica Garrett guest stars as The Monitor. Kevin Tancharoen directed the episode written by Eric Wallace & Sam Chalsen.
Only Team Flash would refuse to believe that such a thing could happen. Even with all the crazy time/alt Earth bullshit they've gone through.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Only Team Flash would refuse to believe that such a thing could happen. Even with all the crazy time/alt Earth bullshit they've gone through.

Iris realizes she's finally cashed in her hall pass on Oliver and doesn't want to go back.

Alternatively, Team Flash realizes this is their chance to stop taking so many L's

Spiritreaver

Oct 26, 2017
This is all I've been waiting for today. I'm so excited, lol.

I'm actually going to watch it live, something I haven't done with any show in ages.

UnknownSpirit

Oct 25, 2017
I am so into a new Lois and Clark show.

Especially since Tyler Hoechlin is a fantastic Superman.

I'm excited to see this version of lois lane as well.

BIGLukas

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Unfortunately I can't watch live so I'll be waiting for whenever CW decides to put the episode up online. See y'all on the other side!