• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bye

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ

In case any of his stans here still had doubts ...

Bonus: his girlfriend / mother to his child, Grimes, tweeted this and quickly deleted:
image0.jpg

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
we regret to inform you the billionaire milkshake duck is a coup-supporting transphobe

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
How long did it take weird nerds to jump to his defense?

Do they even need to think about it, or is it a instinctual thing at this point? Like a dog drooling at the sight of food.

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
Wow such bravery. Just vague enough to backtrack on later. If you're going to be a spiteful piece of shit, be a spiteful piece of shit. Coward.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Grimes is still mad lefty, how the fuck did this even happen

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How do people still want to support Tesla since Musk is Tesla and even his cult says that.

You want to save the world with green energy but you just keep making him money, he's everything that people should fight against

Oct 26, 2017
Is this like...."I'm an idiot who think we're beyond pronouns" or what? I don't understand this particular kind of transphobia. (Not saying it isn't....I just don't understand what the fuck point he is attempting to make)

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't this like the 10th time Grimes has had to claim something Musk tweeted wasn't what was in his heart?

What's that paraphrased Maya Angelou quote? When someone shows you who they are, believe them.

kirby_fox

Oct 29, 2017
Midwest USA
The last year or so of him has been a celeb downward spiral. He's been lashing out hateful shit at others I think ever since he called some guy a pedo and got sued for it. Dude needs help.

But fuck him for spewing hateful shit in the meantime.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
this dude is so desperate for attention

also TIL, grimes' mom dragged him a few months ago

gKDRaka.png

Deleted member 49482

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2018
Sort of an aside, but does it blow anyone else's mind that a guy like Elon Musk spends so much time on Twitter? You'd think he has better things to do. Like the image in my mind of him aimlessly scrolling through his phone and posting ignorant 9th-grade level takes is kind of depressing.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the longer this goes on — that who you are in the "real world" and who you are on the internet are different entities — the more we will see personalities like these rise and be successful. the internet is the real world, it has tremendous impacts on the real world. billionaires and presidential aides acting like it's their off the cuff blowing off some steam isn't helping anyone.

GraphicViolets

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Yes I agree (3rd person) pronouns suck. Its really annoying that were stuck with a method where people are forced to be gendered one way or another, especially in languages with no gender neutral

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Now to be fair, if my name with pronouns was "notorious pedophile Elon musk", I would hate them too.

He earned his unique moniker though, I'm sure.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Didn't Grimes defend Elon's cracking down on labor within Tesla?

Fair to say she's lost the plot a while ago.

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (2 Months): Dismissive Commentary Around Gender Identity; Prior Bans for Dismissive Behavior
Wait, i thought hating pronouns was a pro lgbt thing.

This ways you cant accidentally mis gender someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.