• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Funky Papa

Oct 28, 2017
Welcome to the most 2020-ass thread of 2020.

Elon Musk, aka, E "D" M according to his new Twitter handle, says he wrote the lyrics and performed the vocals himself. That's really not saying too much unless you're impressed by his ability to rhyme "you" with "true." Still, what better way to roll into the weekend than with some chill vibes from the internet's favorite billionaire.

Grimes come get your man.

apocat

Oct 27, 2017
At work, so I can't listen to these vibbbes right now. I suspect I might be better off for it.

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
Everything about this looks like a desperate cry for validation and approval

Jason Frost

Oct 27, 2017
1tcwdzxn9ry21.jpg

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
The best thing I can say about this is that it wouldn't feel out of place on the Hypnospace Outlaw soundtrack.

Deleted member 60096

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 20, 2019
I mean, at least if he continues this path and turns into a full time musician he won't have time to swat employees anymore? Always a silver lining

orava

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 10, 2019
I imagine he spent hundreds of thousands of dollars for that studio just so that he could make this shitty song.

Deleted member 8741

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I mean, good for this guy for having fun? It doesn't seem like he's taking himself that seriously and I think its admirable to put yourself out there.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Pretty clever to change his name to EDM with this track release lol though this track gives me progressive house vibes. I dig it.