• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
what is the point of these lists, they're nonsense. Most of them are beautiful and it's extremely subjective which is more beautiful than any other

Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
Good for Ellie, I guess? It might be helpful to explain who/what TC Candler is/are and why should we care about someone's subjective opinion of beauty/handsomeness. To me, I didn't find anything too special in their top 10 - looks are different to everyone.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I looked up TC Candler and it just said that they were the creator of this award.

OP
OP
ClickyCal'

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Good for Ellie, I guess? It might be helpful to explain who/what TC Candler is/are and why should we care about someone's subjective opinion of beauty/handsomeness. To me, I didn't find anything too special in their top 10 - looks are different to everyone.
They just make lists, but I thought it was funny they put a character on it.

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
"Interesting" isn't really the word I'd use for this.

Also, talk about entirely missing the point of Ellie's design.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Who the hell is TC Chandler and why should I care about their judgement of what's beautiful?

Also, what the fuck.

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
Not played The Last of Us, but she should be way higher in the list considering this is what she looks like...

Screenshot_20200720-033416_Instagram.jpg

GameChanger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is a really fucking weird list to have. And who decides this shit? This is weird af. Really cringe thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.