• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheAbsolution

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Y'all, this was so good, I just had to post a thread about it.
If I can find her full segment, I'll update the OP with it, because the rest of her town hall was really good.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
that's the BINGO answer

stop trying to tell others who they should love

ratcliffja

Oct 28, 2017
Sorry but I just can't trust someone who lies about getting pregnant from a Native American Republican marine.

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
How about a quote or something OP? As always, twitter can't be seen by a significant portion of this forum.

Alric

Oct 27, 2017
Please be the Democratic Nominee, democrats, don't do something stupid and put Biden forward.

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
During the first 20 seconds I was thinking "OK...".

Then her response in the last half of the clip...
giphy.gif

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lmao!! Love the sass too. Liz really wants it, I honestly don't know how you could hate on her even if you were a Republican.

Conciliator

Oct 25, 2017
Incidentally this is actually what it really comes down to with a lot of conservative culture beliefs. The real problem is not even the belief itself, but the belief behind it that they should be able to force that belief on the whole nation and/or world.

Don't believe in gay marriage? Fine, don't get gay married. Problem solved.

Don't believe in abortion? By all means, don't get an abortion.

You believe strongly in standing for and reciting the pledge of allegiance and proudly saluting the flag? Go for it.

Don't believe in expressing yourself as a gender other than the one you were assigned at birth? Then don't.

You believe in the bible and the ten commandments? Feel free to paste that shit all over your home.

But of course that's not what the issue at hand really is. It's really about the right to force the rest of the world to bow to what you believe.