• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good. We *all* have to unite behind Joe Biden if we want Donald Trump to be no longer President.

I am really glad to see the party unifying so quickly.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
ok there we go, now pick her as VP
source.gif

Also all these old ass tigers are aligning.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
She finally emerges from her bunker.

She descended to the furthest depths of Thought for answers, and returned with an understanding of current events that everyone else figured out immediately.

Hope she eventually answers for fracturing the progressive vote, she had no problem acknowledging how the DNC fucked over Bernie in 2016.

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
I'm glad the party is united this year. In 2016, things felt fractured. Bernie did the right thing with a quick endorsement, and Obama and Warren followed right after. The party gets it this time, there's no place for protest votes or third party votes. We have to get Trump out of office, and whatever is left of this country depends on it.

hidys

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Yep.
She would have done it sooner if the Biden camp wanted it.
I'm glad the unity is coming.

Snake Eater

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
thought she already did when she didn't drop out before Super Tuesday

The Boat

Oct 28, 2017
Isn't picking Warren or Bernie as VP kind of a waste, since the VP has next to no power? Wouldn't they be better "used" in other positions like secretary of state? Legit question.

StraySheep

Oct 26, 2017
Can ya'll rank for me the effectiveness of Biden picking these candidates as his VP?

Stacey Abrams
Kamala Harris
Elizabeth Warren
Amy Klobuchar
(just hypothetical) Bernie

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
She descended to the furthest depths of Thought for answers, and returned with an understanding of current events that everyone else figured out immediately.

Hope she eventually answers for fracturing the progressive vote, she had no problem acknowledging how the DNC fucked over Bernie in 2016.

Lmao

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
If Biden wasn't going up against Trump I wonder if Warren would be doing this?

As it is at least they are all rallying behind Biden for a united push.

The optics of having two candidates on the ticket in their 70's would be awful.

Biden will go female for his VIP but someone younger, Amy Klobuchar.

Deleted member 8741

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I feel like a VP pick needs to be younger. Two old presidential figures is not a good position to be in for reelection if something happens.

I'd also think that having a -1 senate seat would not be great right now.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Her results were so nonexistant that I really scratch my head when people think her dropping out of the race earlier would have changed anything. She walked out of ST with barely 40 delegates.

haziq

Oct 29, 2017

I am legit sick of hearing/reading about how Bernie's failures are everyone else's fault except Bernie's.

I am also sick of women having to be held accountable for the failures of other men. Warren doesn't have to answer for a goddamn thing. Consider yourself lucky that she's endorsing anyone.

Endorsement Video

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

twitter.com

Elizabeth Warren on Twitter

โ€œIn this moment of crisis, itโ€™s more important than ever that the next president restores Americansโ€™ faith in good, effective governmentโ€”and Iโ€™ve seen Joe Biden help our nation rebuild. Today, Iโ€™m proud to endorse @JoeBiden as President of the United States. https://t.co/VrfBtJvFeeโ€

www.youtube.com

Elizabeth Warren Endorses Joe Biden for President

Go to JoeBiden.com. Make a donation, volunteer to call voters, and send texts. We're all in this together.*** About Elizabeth Warren ***Since 2013, Elizabeth...

Jan 29, 2018
Damn I wish she was the nominee.

I also hate the "x should've dropped out by Super Tuesday" discourse so much. I haven't even gotten to vote yet! I'm waiting on my Ohio absentee ballot right now and the Democratic nominee race is already over.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
I'm REEEAALLYY curious who his running mate will be. I hope he announces it soon.