• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheBiInBilingual

THE STORE ENSURED ME THERE WOULDN'T BE FILM
Feb 22, 2018
CDkeys has regular edition for $50 as well (PC), Deluxe edition for $62 instead of $90 (Also PC)

Omega.X

Oct 28, 2017
cheapdigitaldownload.com

Buy Elden Ring CD KEY Compare Prices

Buy Elden Ring CD KEY Compare Prices. Activate the CD KEY on publisher's website to download . Save money and find the best deal.

Here's a good site for tracking third-party prices. You might be able to get closer to $40-45!

Bulletzen

Oct 30, 2017
I'm not touching the PC version of this until after release. Their tech history with PC releases has left me cautious

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Tempted. Been playing my series X a shitload since its my office but also played all the from titles on sony (and I figure it might have a livelier userbase)

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
Don't preorder games, dog.

Waiting until after release certainly makes good sense, but if someone is absolutely going to be playing a game on day 1 anyway, there's very little practical or moral reason to not pre-order a few weeks in advance if it saves you a few bucks.

Zutrax

Oct 31, 2017
I haven't been following the news very intimately, but do we know if the PC version of Elden Ring will have the network security issues? It's my preferred platform and I genuinely want to purchase this deal, but I don't know if I want to jump on it if I can't safetly play the game day one and would have been better off springing for console.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
i'll just buy it full price on Steam. i want to support From Software.

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
I pre-ordered the CE for playstation 4, just in case i ever end up with a PS5, and a PC regular boxed version to play, because I want the patch for my bag lol.

jack.

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't been following the news very intimately, but do we know if the PC version of Elden Ring will have the network security issues? It's my preferred platform and I genuinely want to purchase this deal, but I don't know if I want to jump on it if I can't safetly play the game day one and would have been better off springing for console.

I don't think they've said anything about it but probably? I imagine it will be patched by then but I guess we'll know based on whether the Dark Souls servers have come back online.

SonicBoom

Mar 23, 2020
decent deal on digital. I will go into Walmart and buy physical since its $49.99 instore. Not sure which version to buy XSX or PS5???

Renteka-Bond

Chicken Chaser
Dec 28, 2017
Clearwater, Florida
i'll just buy it full price on Steam. i want to support From Software.

The way Steam keys work, the Publisher can generate keys and sell them 3rd party with no overhead from Valve, so it's basically the same support if you buy it from a reseller.

On Steam:
$60 - $ 18(30% to valve) = $42

Keyseller:
$48 - (Whatever cut a 3rd Party site gets) = About the same if not more.

I believe this is how it works and, obviously, I don't have the exact numbers the other sites take, but anything >= $42 should be the same amount of support.

maxx720

Nov 7, 2017
I took the plunge. This will be the first From Software game I personally paid for (and didn't try via Gamepass or PS+). Hopefully it won't be the last.

Skatterd

Oct 25, 2017
Do we know yet if we'll be able to take a trip to New Zealand to play this early 👀