• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017

rkvd8V7.png

Rise, Tarnished, and be guided by grace to brandish the power of the Elden Ring and become an Elden Lord in the Lands Between. In the Lands Between ruled by Queen Marika the Eternal, the Elden Ring, the source of the Erdtree, has been shattered.

Marika's offspring, demigods all, claimed the shards of the Elden Ring known as the Great Runes, and the mad taint of their newfound strength triggered a war: The Shattering. A war that meant abandonment by the Greater Will. And now the guidance of grace will be brought to the Tarnished who were spurned by the grace of gold and exiled from the Lands Between. Ye dead who yet live, your grace long lost, follow the path to the Lands Between beyond the foggy sea to stand before the Elden Ring.

And become the Elden Lord.
Traverse the breathtaking world on foot or on horseback, alone or online with other players, and fully immerse yourself in the grassy plains, suffocating swamps, spiraling mountains, foreboding castles and other sites of grandeur on a scale never seen before in a FromSoftware title.
01.jpg

ELDENRING_03_4K-15314260c26daa1a5327.01193171.jpg

12.jpg

10.jpg

02.jpg

05.jpg

13.jpg

E3i7pqJXIAg9e2k

Last edited:

NunezL

Jun 17, 2020
Where is the teaser?

Edit: oh I get it, OP wanted to win the game of online forum so they didn't even wait to have a link to make the thread.

Last edited:

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
That looks absolutely fantastic. I'll need to watch that trailer a few more times.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE