• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuiceMan_V

Banned
Apr 17, 2019
I'll reserve judgment until we see some game play.

(the correct response when there's an announcement/leak with no game play)

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Nah your post just sounds like it's speculating this game is related to BB lol.
Why would I speculate about a game getting revealed at a E3 Sony aren't attending for PS4/XB1/PC be related to Bloodborne?
Though I do think a symbol they've used for the Moon as well as the word Ring, how they've depicted the moon in some of their games could probably be used to speculate something, but there's not enough yet and I'm not smart enough even if there was.

I was just saying I'd have used that image to fuck with people, as runes where a big part of Bloodborne and that's a Bloodborne as fuck looking rune.

DontHateTheBacon

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
I don't know how Miyazaki is doing this but I'm here for this one too, sounds interesting, can't wait to see!

Yabberwocky

Oct 27, 2017
Hnnnnnnnnnnng, that logo.

...we were already having enough trouble with how to portmanteau Sekiro to the already existing Soulsborne, now we have to through Elden Ring into the mix. Oh, dear. Sekirosoulsbornering. Eldensoulsbornekiro. Fuck it.

Teuthex

May 31, 2019
someone said before in the last page, just getting the source and what it says

"
Elden
Swedish
Noun
elden

1. definite singular of eld
"

"Eld
Swedish
Etymology

From Old Swedish elder, from Old Norse eldr, from Proto-Germanic *ailidaz.

1. (uncountable) fire, a continued chemical exothermic reaction where a gaseous material reacts, and which creates enough heat to evaporate more combustible material
  2. something set up as to burn, such as a campfire or a bonfire
  3. (uncountable, alchemy) fire; one of the classical, or basic, elements
  4. (uncountable) fire; the in-flight projectiles from a gun or similar"

Have a look at its English meaning too at the top of your link: Age, Old, Time, Ancient, etc.

Eld
as in Elder.

The Viking rumour has been debunked.

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder what exactly we'll see on this at E3. Shame that it leaked but I'm still hyped to see a trailer or something.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I'm amazed by how little this makes me care. Sekiro really did a number on my From fandom, I guess.

Deleted member 19702

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I want to see how it looks to know why there's no Switch version. According to sales numbers, Dark Souls sold considerably well despite the long delay, so there's a market for Souls games on it.

Rpgmonkey

Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't seem like high chances of gameplay right now? Excited either way!

A bunch of stuff I've been looking forward to for like the past 3-5 years is likely to be releasing in 2020 (I like Sekiro a ton but it's good to get another RPG from them). Good stuff man, good stuff.

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
Not really that hyped, and "From's largest game to date" doesn't really excite me when I always thought their games were big enough.

...But I guess I'll pre-order.

Status
Not open for further replies.