• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god I LOVE LOVE LOVE people having meltdowns over leaks. I hope everything leaks OMG YAAAAS

guru-guru

Oct 25, 2017
How the hell did Miyazaki kept pumping out games almost every year? This guy must be eat and sleep in the office everyday......love from Software games..kept them coming...
Insane working hours. FromSoftware is pretty notorious in the Japanese gaming industry for having very long work hours, lots of overtime, working on weekends, etc.

Poimandres

Oct 26, 2017
Awesome logo. Can't believe it's real. If we were blindsided by a GRRM From collab the reactions would have been insane!

Norwegian_Imposter

Circumventing a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's okay when you have the budget for 2 full price games a year like i do, don't feel the need to get devastated about the time investment when that is gonna be my year.
yeah when I was a kid and couldnt get every game and had all the time in the world I could see their appeal

MrMegaMill

Nov 28, 2017
Concept and story by George R. R. Martin

Game scenario/script Adapted by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss.

tenor.gif

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
someone said before in the last page, just getting the source and what it says

"
Elden
Swedish
Noun
elden
  1. definite singular of eld
"

"Eld
Swedish

Etymology
From Old Swedish elder, from Old Norse eldr, from Proto-Germanic *ailidaz.

1. (uncountable) fire, a continued chemical exothermic reaction where a gaseous material reacts, and which creates enough heat to evaporate more combustible material
  2. something set up as to burn, such as a campfire or a bonfire
  3. (uncountable, alchemy) fire; one of the classical, or basic, elements
  4. (uncountable) fire; the in-flight projectiles from a gun or similar"

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Is there more than just the logo?
There's a press release

ELDEN RING, developed by FromSoftware, Inc. and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc., is a fantasy action-RPG adventure set within a world created by Hidetaka Miyazaki – creator of the influential DARK SOULS video game series; and George R.R. Martin – author of The New York Times best-selling fantasy series, A Song of Ice and Fire. Danger and discovery lurk around every corner in FromSoftware's largest game to-date. Hidetaka Miyazaki, President and Game Director of FromSoftware Inc. known for directing critically-acclaimed games in beloved franchises including Armored Core, Dark Souls, and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. George R.R. Martin is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of many novels, including the acclaimed series A Song of Ice and Fire - A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast For Crows, and A Dance with Dragons. As a writer-producer, he has worked on The Twilight Zone, Beauty and the Beast, and various feature films and pilots that were never made.

TheMan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No surprises, no sony conference...

Why bother at this point? Cancel E3, bring back bum fights

Oct 31, 2017
There's a press release

ELDEN RING, developed by FromSoftware, Inc. and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc., is a fantasy action-RPG adventure set within a world created by Hidetaka Miyazaki – creator of the influential DARK SOULS video game series; and George R.R. Martin – author of The New York Times best-selling fantasy series, A Song of Ice and Fire. Danger and discovery lurk around every corner in FromSoftware's largest game to-date. Hidetaka Miyazaki, President and Game Director of FromSoftware Inc. known for directing critically-acclaimed games in beloved franchises including Armored Core, Dark Souls, and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. George R.R. Martin is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of many novels, including the acclaimed series A Song of Ice and Fire - A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast For Crows, and A Dance with Dragons. As a writer-producer, he has worked on The Twilight Zone, Beauty and the Beast, and various feature films and pilots that were never made.
So the press release is mostly an explanation of who Martin is. Ok.

Sawyer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017

"
Elden
Swedish
Noun
elden
"

"Eld
Swedish

Etymology

1. (uncountable) fire, a continued chemical exothermic reaction where a gaseous material reacts, and which creates enough heat to evaporate more combustible material

So alchemy?

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
There's a press release

Danger & Discovery are exactly the two words I want to hear in reference to a From game. Fuck me up, Miyazaki.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Man i could start speculating real hard on the logo right now, must resist galaxy-braining.

Expy

Oct 26, 2017
So this is what a leaky E3 looks like when Sony ninjas aren't there to tighten the fossets.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
There's a press release

They're really banking on the names of the people involved lol Appreciate it my man

HK-47

Oct 25, 2017
So we are unlikely to get any real writing or sweet dialogue by GRRM, just conceptual stuff?

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
For Sekiro we saw like 20% of an arm for the teaser, so I'm not expecting much more here. Cool news, though. Hopefully the Scotland part was true.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
As the song goes,

🎶 Well, the leaks start comin' and they don't stop comin' 🎶

Eggiem

Oct 27, 2017

"
Elden
Swedish
Noun
elden
"

"Eld
Swedish

Etymology

536287ADB36C65784B09921D22B919521EAE1F5F

That's an elden ring right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.