• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Waveset

Oct 30, 2017
Any idea if performance/ beauty is better on PS4 Pro or Xbox Series S? I'll be playing in 1080p

Ricker

Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful Province of Quebec.
I just hope since there's more quest and sidequests that they wont be too cryptic,to the point of a major NPC getting killed,by you or otherwise,like Ostrava in Demons Souls for example...he died because I didnt even know it was him.

Just skimmed through some of those videos and watched the non spoiler FextraLife stuff.

Oct 28, 2017
waiting to hear about series x vs. ps5 performance to decide. i guess that won't be anytime soon with the preview being a pc build

Cerulean_skylark

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account.
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Do any of these previews talk about the PS5 performance? I know there were some hiccups in the CNT.

I plan to get the PS4 version + upgrade just in case.

We got a performance video from the Network test.
performance mode hits between 1512p lowest to 1800p highest @ between 50 - 60fps

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone is only showing B roll provided by From, no one recorded their own footage.

Might be useful if people are worried about spoilers. They still show quite a bit of new things though like enemies and weapon arts.

MikeSan

Oct 27, 2017
Liège, Belgium
I don't either. Just odd. I'm fine with building one eventually, cause let's be honest, we're all going to put 100 hours plus in this, but they've always had this type of class from the start.

I don't know if I will have enough will to put 100 of hours into ER, I haven't finished any of the FromSoft game before, but the exploration aspect of Elden Ring called me to the game too much to not purchase it and try to get in the right state of mind to finally go further that I went in any of their games.

Daria

Oct 25, 2017
The Twilight Zone
Is this coming to GamePass day one? If so, I'll try to avoid spoilers. I've never put more than a few hours into any DS game because of the difficulty but ER looks too pretty to pass on.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Trying to go into ER fresh. Outside of the first trailer, I have avoided footage. I can last a week or two more haha

Nacho Papi

Oct 27, 2017
As much as I prefer 60 over 30 (I mean, I'm not a lowly beast), I also prefer ~30 over ~45-60 so I guess resolution mode it is?

Master_Funk

Oct 25, 2017
If this is another all timer , then I feel for guerilla , who also released the first horizon next to an all timer . They can't catch a break really ( though horizon will still sell super well obv)

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is this coming to GamePass day one?

giphy.gif

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I keep trying, but these games really just might not be for me.

I'm supposed to give a friend's copy of Sekiro a go soon, probably after Forbidden West.

Kazuhira

Oct 26, 2017
Wait, this is coming the 24th? All this time i thought it was the 28th lmao.
Sorry FFVI, i can't beat you in one day and ER is more important.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
I'm surprised so little hype exists for this game.
If you're solely judging this from this thread then that would be naive... most of the souls fans don't want to get spoiled on the game and want to enter fresh which is why you see little activity. The MOST precious thing to any of us is experiencing Souls games for the very first time FRESH.

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
If this is another all timer , then I feel for guerilla , who also released the first horizon next to an all timer . They can't catch a break really ( though horizon will still sell super well obv)

I refuse to get hyped THAT much before get to play final version myself, but surely ER is getting more hype by game media.

xpownz

▲ Legend ▲
Feb 13, 2020
If you're solely judging this from this thread then that would be naive... most of the souls fans don't want to get spoiled on the game and want to enter fresh which is why you see little activity. The MOST precious thing to any of us is experiencing Souls games for the very first time FRESH.

third time I'm getting a online souls game fresh
the first two times were magic and this will probably also be

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
Oh man those starting gifts... I obviously want to get the consumable key for asap secrets, but an extra flask is nice if it means a permanent extra flask vs keys you'll find enough of eventually.
Yeah, I'm probably getting the shard. It'll be useful throughout the whole game.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Easiest decision for starting class, origin, and gift.

Wretch, Aristocrat, Golden Seed

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
I want to get this on Series X and I really hoped they fixed the performance and loading times which were ebtter on PS5.