• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The FIRST TIME i get interested in a FROM game from the moment i see it and then it skips all those usual showings every other game theyve made has had

We live in a cruel world

Redstreak

Jan 17, 2018
Long ago, in a walled off room, far to the west, a great host built a great show.
I believe they called it The Video Game Awards.
Perhaps you're familiar.
No, how could you be.
But one day, you will stand before its decrepit livestream.
Without really knowing why...
Like a moth drawn to a flame.
Your wings will burn in anguish.
Time after time.
For that is your fate.
The fate of the cursed.

hideousarmor

May 9, 2019
Made my peace with ER not being here (and therefore not coming out until the very end of 2020 at best)
With this being their biggest game, it only makes sense that they'd need more than 3 years of dev time.
In a way its also a good sign that the new From isnt forced to put out a game per year(whether it is because they are given a bigger dev window or budget)
I can wait

knight_cream

Jun 11, 2018
NYC
are there any upcoming events before E3 where more Elden Ring could realistically be shown? forgive my ignorance, but i'm new to being this hyped and have never followed a game so closely.

Deleted member 2229

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Between Fast & Furious: The Videogame and Godfall this is starting to feel like the mid to late 2000s again
i'll probably buy godfall

Status
Not open for further replies.