• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina
6ngscb7qwhc31.jpg

I'm stubborn, as long as they don't say "we won't be at the Game Awards" I'll never abandon hope.

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
Losing hope for TGA reveal. Maybe early next year trailer and cross-gen release after next-gen consoles are out. Ah well, at least RE3 will get revealed in couple of days - something to look forward.

Baloota

May 12, 2018
Egypt
Wait you guys are losing hope?

Did you lose hope when False King Allant soul sucked ur soul levels?
Did you lose hope when O&S tag teamed you?
Did you lose hope against Fume Knight relentless attacks?
Did u lose hope when Orphan of Kos made you his bitch?
Did you lose hope against Midir giant health pool?
Did you lose hope trying to parry Isshin?

DO NOT LOSE HOPE. DO NOT LET YOUR HYPE GO DOWN. ELDEN RING WILL BE AT TGA. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE OTHERWISE.

Pls Geoff

Oct 25, 2017

DO NOT LOSE HOPE. DO NOT LET YOUR HYPE GO DOWN. ELDEN RING WILL BE AT TGA. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE OTHERWISE.

Pls Geoff
yes to all of these.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
yeah i don't know why i keep clicking the thread. like the lab rat that keeps biting the wafer that shocks it

TechMetalRules

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 11, 2019
United States

Pls Geoff
Hear, hear!!!

AAFCC

Dec 2, 2019
Sekiro is a very good game but a step back from their latest titles . Combat was awesome ( probably their best to date ) but atmosphere, lore , areas , enemies and bosses variety and design , were just not on the level of quality of the other titles.

Oct 25, 2017
Alright. Demon's Souls is better than Armored Core and Otogi is better than Dark Souls II. As I said, no sense

People are taking Sekiro for what it's not, that being a Souls games. Just move on
Eeeeh, they're not THAT different.

If I ask someone how they'd rank the Souls games, I'd definitely be interested in where Sekiro fits in there too, but I wouldn't care about where they put Déraciné, Armored Core or even King's Field.

It's fair to bring up that it's not a Souls game when people criticize it for not having things it never promised to deliver, but it definitely belongs in the same discussion.

SoulsHunt

Banned
Dec 3, 2019

If I ask someone how they'd rank the Souls games, I'd definitely be interested in where Sekiro fits in there too, but I wouldn't care about where they put Déraciné, Armored Core or even King's Field.

It's fair to bring up that it's not a Souls game when people criticize it for not having things it never promised to deliver, but it definitely belongs in the same discussion.
I disagree. When I talk about Souls games, I'm talking about DmS, DkS and BB. That's all. These are the Souls games, Sekiro is not. You can't blame the game for not having things he was initially not intented to have. It's not about being THAT different, it's about what the developers made. That being said, you can still prefer Dark Souls, or Bloodborne, to Sekiro, of course

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017

rank the Soulsbornekiro games? sure!

Bloodborne > Dark Souls 1 > Dark Souls 2 = Sekiro >>> Dark Souls 3

(frame of reference: Sekiro is one of my favorite games of all time)

oh, and I'm very excited for Elden Ring and would be delighted to see it make an appearance at The Game Awards

hideousarmor

May 9, 2019
I still have hope guys

literally the only thing keeping many of you from expecting it to be shown is that gif geoff posted, mind you, something that might as well be him just trolling as we've already discussed
whereas on the other hand, there are many, MANY reasons to believe the game is far into developement and will be getting a trailer very soon
  • Game is likely to come out 2020
    • From rarely announces games so far in advance, and when they did(ds2) the game was likely delayed due to developement problems
    • game is set to be released on current gen, which isnt something they'd go for if they knew they would launch it far into 2021
    • Has already been in developement for 3 years already
    • Feels like Omni wouldnt have given us that many clues about it if it was still so far from release
  • DS3, BB and sekiro got their respective release dates announced 6-8 months in advance
  • The big gaming events where elden ring gameplay + release date could be revealed are TGA/E3/Next gen consoles reveal events (if they even happen)
  • e3 is already half way through the year, so for it'd have a smaller than usual promo cycle for to be released in 2020
  • console reveal events happened q1 for last gen so it'd still work with a 2020 release, problem is that those events focused almost exclusively on next gen games and exclusives. Not saying it'll be the same this next time, but then again, we're not even sure if they'll happen
Again, it feels to me like there's only 1 thing keeping many of you from getting excited for a tga reveal, while there are many many others that make it seem quite possible.Im not trying to get you on my hype train, I know it hurts a lot when the event takes place and there's no reveal, but I believe I have some good reasons to expect something.
And for the Nth time, i just think its weird that he keeps posting on this thread whitout people even using his @ when there are literally dozen other threads with people asking him for hints that he's ignoring. He's mostly set on tga and death stranding related threads.

Last edited:

Manmademan

Election Thread Watcher
Aug 6, 2018

NO!

NO!

NO!

NO!

Actually....yeah, fuck THAT thing, to hell with it.

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
I still have hope guys

literally the only thing keeping many of you from expecting it to be shown is that gif geoff posted, mind you, something that might as well be him just trolling as we've already discussed
whereas on the other hand, there are many, MANY reasons to believe the game is far into developement and will be getting a trailer very soon
  • Game is likely to come out 2020
    • From rarely announces games so far in advance, and when they did(ds2) the game was likely delayed due to developement problems
    • game is set to be released on current gen, which isnt something they'd go for if they knew they would launch it far into 2021
    • Has already been in developement for 3 years already
    • Feels like Omni wouldnt have given us that many clues about it if it was still so far from release
  • DS3, BB and sekiro got their respective release dates announced 6-8 months in advance
  • The big gaming events where elden ring gameplay + release date could be revealed are TGA/E3/Next gen consoles reveal events (if they even happen)
  • e3 is already half way through the year, so for it'd have a smaller than usual promo cycle for to be released in 2020
  • console reveal events happened q1 for last gen so it'd still work with a 2020 release, problem is that those events focused almost exclusively on next gen games and exclusives. Not saying it'll be the same this next time, but then again, we're not even sure if they'll happen
Again, it feels to me like there's only 1 thing keeping many of you from getting excited for a tga reveal, while there are many many others that make it seem quite possible.Im not trying to get you on my hype train, I know it hurts a lot when the event takes place and there's no reveal, but I believe I have some good reasons to expect something.
And for the Nth time, i just think its weird that he keeps posting on this thread whitout people even using his @ when there are literally dozen other threads with people asking him for hints that he's ignoring. He's mostly set on tga and death stranding related threads.
It's a good thing you're here to keep the fire from fading.

Merton

Oct 25, 2017
It's probably a March game like most of their other titles, maybe a video around new Years for hype

Status
Not open for further replies.