• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoff Keighley

The Game Awards Mastermind
Verified
Nov 12, 2017
I can't wait to see this thread once TGA ends.
giphy.gif

Havel

Oct 25, 2017
Geoff is just playing with all of us. He's not gonna conifrm or deny what is going to be revealed in GIFs. People need to relax. If it's there, it's there. If it's not, then more to look foward to next year.

Last edited:

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
Oh great, just great. Now I gotta pretend to care about one of those early 2020 releases. "Yo family. How about them Cyberpunks, huh?"

Ok From, fuck gameplay trailer, fuck any trailer. Just give us a vague release window and we'd call it even for all this blue balls-ing you've subjected us to.

hideousarmor

May 9, 2019
guys chill its gonna be there, he's just messing around
It's the 3rd time he comes on this thread, he's not commenting on other threads other than tga related ones or death stranding..
also this:
Tinfoil hat theory he saw this thread bumped and came in to check if something that might be shown soon leaked 👀

no way its releasing in q1 2020 tho. More likely september

Last edited:

DvdGzz

Banned
Mar 21, 2018
I know if it were next gen launch the open world would be that much more impressive potentially but I still don't want to wait another year.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Geoff is just playing with all of us. He's not gonna conifrm or deny what is going to be revealed in GIFs. People need to relax. If it's there, it's there. If it's not, then more to look foward to next year.

more like it WILL be shown and it will be nothing like fans expect hence the simpsons pitchforks...

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.