• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
My headcanon is that this game is basically a Spiritual Successor to Dark Souls and the Story will hint at it as well.

So in the trailer they say someone broke the Elden Ring. So someone broke the Dark Sign/Black Sun in the sky? Hence the sky is burning? Idk. I'm just throwing stuff at the wall since we don't know shit.

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
From website.

a_01.jpg

Wintermute

Oct 27, 2017
so every single social that's linked at the end of the trailer except the twitter acc does not work. the facebook, instagram, website, japanese twitter, none of them are up and/or have any kind of content. the only one that does is the @eldenring twitter account. the eldenring.com website was registered on the 6th of june.

oh btdub if it hasnt already been linked the oifficial bandai namco is up and goes up to 4k https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lls6Gdua_XY

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
Trailer screamed B team
Imagine being this dense.
Honestly its some of the most infuriating stuff and the fact that it continues to permeate after all these years irritates me to no end.

So did you expect the trailer to show little to nothing of what you teased or???? This isnt me calling into question your credibility by the way. Just wondering what you thought of it relative to what you told us about.

Gots

Feb 20, 2019
Canada
Teaser was great. It was everything but ''generic'' or ''anime'' lol wtf are these hot-takes.
I've found that the From takes on this site have been absurd after Sekiro released, for whatever reason. I don't get it. Trailer was great and following Froms output over the past few years should have prepared everyone for a CGI trailer. I can only imagine the insane hype had this not leaked before and I assume the leak is what's causing disappointment for some people.

Zemst

Oct 27, 2017
Every single from game released with a cgi trailer.

Why did you expect anything different 6 games in? I do enjoy reading the hot takes though. Probably the only developer that can say 1 thing and that gets misinterpreted to death(see dragon blight)

Sankara

Alt Account
Banned
May 19, 2019
Paris
do the people at From Software never sleep or something? They're just a factory getting hits after hits after hits out there

Status
Not open for further replies.