• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Remember that Sekiro teaser? At least this was something. But yeah, not really that much. Game will be awesome, no doubt about it. It's FROM, Miyazaki and Martin.

DonaldKimball

Oct 28, 2017
"Don't tell me you don't see it?.... Look up at the sky... it burns!"

viFYESx.gif

Looks like a troll doll. Jeez what a disappointment.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
That was a lot more barebones than I expected from Omni's teasing. Guess we'll have to wait to see what all that stuff actually meant.

dralla

Oct 27, 2017
I'm most curious about the involvement of both Miyazaki and Martin. It's easy to throw their names out there to get people excited but to what extent are they contributing to the game?

Melody

Oct 28, 2017
Just hope it runs well on consoles, but judging by Sekiro I shouldn't get my hopes up.

MrS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Going to be amazing. From are the best. Day one, of course.

Last edited:

Oreiller

Oct 25, 2017
Some of that character design is really neat. Anyway, not much to discuss, hope we won't have to wait too long to get more details.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Dark Souls 2, 3 and Bloodborne were announced with a CG trailer. It's par on the course.

Gameplay will be at Gamescom.

En-ou

Oct 27, 2017
Great teaser. Love the designs and the feel. I wasn't expecting gameplay. I don't know why some of you so sour lol. They released Sekiro just two months ago you know...they can't show what they don't have.

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
When's the next thing that gameplay has been shown at in the past after a reveal [of a From game], Gamescom?

Man people sure are sour in here
Right? We were told it was going to be a CG teaser. I suppose people just want more, if we didn't know it was coming it would've been a huge surprise. The Sekiro teaser gave even less away than this did!

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Found it to be a little underwhelming. Didn't stand out from Souls, sand I need to see gameplay.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Gotta say, beyond not feeling the armours (even if the woman looks great), I really like the guy with the hammer.

Both the armoured woman and the guy with the hammer seem to be breaking apart. I guess that's going to be a gameplay mechanic. Probably a Hollow-like state?

Res

Oct 25, 2017
can´t get excited when there is literally no gameplay, show me the game, then we can talk

if someone would have told me that this was a teaser for Dark Souls 4, i would have believed it

lol imagine that. Like the guy with the hammer is Andre in his prime, making this a prequel to dark souls

CNoodles

Banned
Mar 7, 2019
Why even show a trailer if there is no gameplay? I was so hyped to see this game and my hype deflated when I knew it was a cinematic trailer. Disappointed.

Deleted member 984

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Needs gameplay.

Hope it's not one of those behind closed doors deals where we just get descriptions of a dev playing a game because fuuuck that shit, just show us.

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
If like dark souls, I buy.

If like sekiro, me no buy.

Liked the trailer though. Sounds like someone broke the elden ring and some shit Poppin off.

Hayeya

Oct 29, 2017
Canada
Hyped as fuck, even though the trailer was CG and brief and on the dull side.
But we are used for these first trailers by Fromsoftware.

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
Jesus guys it's just an announcement, you don't have to make a final decision on whether to buy it or not today. Just enjoy the thing, there will be more later.

HK-47

Oct 25, 2017
It was fine for a cgi reveal trailer. GRRM is gonna just be marketing fodder. I never expect to have any understanding of what is going on in a From game based on the initial trailers and it's so soon after Sekiro that expecting any kind of gameplay was stupid

Solaris

Oct 27, 2017
Why even show a trailer if there is no gameplay? I was so hyped to see this game and my hype deflated when I knew it was a cinematic trailer. Disappointed.

These takes are so bizarre.

Sekiro released like 2 months ago, you think they have meaningful gameplay to show yet?

Like your hype goes DOWN because of a CGI trailer? the game was just announced.

jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.