• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
I turned my character into Cleanrot Knight Finlay, weapons and abilities and all, and have been having a blast invading and keeping peeps from advancing in M's turf. You don't have the right!

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Untitled-1.png

Knight Finlay and her boys, not letting any harm come to Lady M.

Myaestro

Mar 23, 2022

Plum

May 31, 2018
Here's my end-game look:

FOeh45nXwAEAtgk

And without the hood:

FOeiE6zXoAQqnTy

Tried to go for a 'Dark Red Queen' sort of look; think it worked! Hoslow's set looks so fucking good either way, and I'm sooo glad I found that Crimson Hood as well.

Sande

Oct 25, 2017
There's criminally few leather/rogue armor sets in the game. I counted 3 on a quick glance.

Darth

Mar 27, 2022
www.resetera.com

Elden Bling: From Tarnished to Fashion Lord(Possible Spoilers)

#1 Female Mage #2 J-RPG hero #3 Female warrior Bandit Melina Black Swordman Thief Princess Trying more mature face Female Mage Knight captain Nioh 1 william or Witcher hunter? Rival knight chara Royal knight captain? Hmm...How about this...
I tried many times to make his princess slider from silent panda, but failed...What's the problem? It drives me crazy!! :(
AnMfZUr.png
abWPAbu.png
I am also looking to duplicate this one since that its the only creation that doesnt have sliders.. I want this one so bad as well. :(

Darth

Mar 27, 2022
Have to admit Silent, you've been posting gold in this thread. Keep em coming. Also, I wonder if it's a region thing, but my goldmask bottoms don't look like that. I've been sporting the top though. Lots of fun.

SilentPanda
I'm begging you Good sir.
Please share the specific slider for the princess. :)
I can only see the slider for the matured one.
O' thank you!

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Maybe y'all can just try to be creative and make your own waifus 🙄

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Guys please, if they don't want to share a character they're in their right. Stop spamming they with messages and respect that.

Goonie

Oct 26, 2017
All these accounts and their only posts are begging for the princess sliders ITT. Curious 🤔

ajoshi

Sep 11, 2021
Got lazy, threw night's cavalry pieces with the skeletal mask, renamed my char "edge, lord"

There really needs to be coloring, transmog, and a hide helmet option.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
unknown.png

I still haven't left Limgrave, and I restarted my character multiple times. I think this is the one.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Never would have thought I'd see the day people were asking for waifu sliders/cards in a souls game.

FromSoft has really come a long way with their character creators.

yavana

Banned
Mar 29, 2022
Never would have thought I'd see the day people were asking for waifu sliders/cards in a souls game.

FromSoft has really come a long way with their character creators.
im a girl so i want to actually play as a girl and all the girls i make look like mongloids with neanderthal chins, im new to actually playing a from soft game so im shit at sliders

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017
im a girl so i want to actually play as a girl and all the girls i make look like mongloids with neanderthal chins, im new to actually playing a from soft game so im shit at sliders

I know you mean no offense. I see that you're new here, but can't let you slide and need to check you on your use of this specific word real quick -

Mongoloid - Wikipedia

The concept of dividing humankind into three races called Caucasoid, Mongoloid, and Negroid was introduced in the 1780s by members of the Göttingen School of History and further developed by Western scholars in the context of racist ideologies during the age of colonialism.

With the rise of modern genetics, the concept of distinct human races in a biological sense has become obsolete. In 2019, the American Association of Biological Anthropologists stated: "The belief in 'races' as natural aspects of human biology, and the structures of inequality (racism) that emerge from such beliefs, are among the most damaging elements in the human experience both today and in the past."

"The term Mongoloid has had a second usage referencing people with Down syndrome, now generally regarded as highly offensive. Those affected were often referred to as "Mongoloids" or in terms of "Mongolian idiocy" or "Mongolian imbecility".

Words Can Hurt | Global Down Syndrome Foundation

Words Can Hurt What Words Should We Use? Words You Should NOT Use People First Language Don’t Overreact! Words Can Hurt Everyone knows words can hurt. For people with Down syndrome and their families, the history of “labels” is not a pleasant one. People with Down syndrome used to be labeled...

"For people with Down syndrome and their families, the history of "labels" is not a pleasant one. People with Down syndrome used to be labeled "idiots, morons," and "imbeciles" by both society and the medical profession. The label evolved into "Mongoloid, handicapped, mentally retarded, retarded," and then for short, "retard."

Remove this very archaic down right racist and offensively dehumanizing word from your vocabulary and verbal lexicon for describing appearance - immediately, expeditiously, & now.

Have a good day.

Morrigan

Oct 24, 2017
SoulsHunt made a really neat Elden Ring tribute video showcasing not only the Lands Between, but also the sheer breadth and variety of fashion and style you can have in this game, pretty cool!

(Location/boss/equipment spoilers for the whole game of course)

I know you mean no offense. I see that you're new here, but can't let you slide and need to check you on your use of this specific word real quick -
Yeah uh, thanks for saving me the reply. Eek.

SoulsHunt

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
SoulsHunt made a really neat Elden Ring tribute video showcasing not only the Lands Between, but also the sheer breadth and variety of fashion and style you can have in this game, pretty cool!

Yeah uh, thanks for saving me the reply. Eek.

Thanks Morri ! I basically show every set in the game, if I'm not mistaken, even a very few that were cut.

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017

Thanks Morri ! I basically show every set in the game, if I'm not mistaken, even a very few that were cut.
That was fucking awesome!! The audio overlays and editing along with the timing was gangster! Took it back with the Kingsfield too!! Loved it. A perfect capsule of our Tarnished journey. Fantastic job.
giphy.webp

SoulsHunt

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
That was fucking awesome!! The audio overlays and editing along with the timing was gangster! Took it back with the Kingsfield too!! Loved it. A perfect capsule of our Tarnished journey. Fantastic job.
giphy.webp
You're flattering me ! Thank you very much, I appreciate that. I made this video in this purpose so I'm glad it worked!

yavana

Banned
Mar 29, 2022
User banned (permanent): Troll account

Mongoloid - Wikipedia

The concept of dividing humankind into three races called Caucasoid, Mongoloid, and Negroid was introduced in the 1780s by members of the Göttingen School of History and further developed by Western scholars in the context of racist ideologies during the age of colonialism.

With the rise of modern genetics, the concept of distinct human races in a biological sense has become obsolete. In 2019, the American Association of Biological Anthropologists stated: "The belief in 'races' as natural aspects of human biology, and the structures of inequality (racism) that emerge from such beliefs, are among the most damaging elements in the human experience both today and in the past."

"The term Mongoloid has had a second usage referencing people with Down syndrome, now generally regarded as highly offensive. Those affected were often referred to as "Mongoloids" or in terms of "Mongolian idiocy" or "Mongolian imbecility".

Words Can Hurt | Global Down Syndrome Foundation

Words Can Hurt What Words Should We Use? Words You Should NOT Use People First Language Don’t Overreact! Words Can Hurt Everyone knows words can hurt. For people with Down syndrome and their families, the history of “labels” is not a pleasant one. People with Down syndrome used to be labeled...

"For people with Down syndrome and their families, the history of "labels" is not a pleasant one. People with Down syndrome used to be labeled "idiots, morons," and "imbeciles" by both society and the medical profession. The label evolved into "Mongoloid, handicapped, mentally retarded, retarded," and then for short, "retard."

Remove this very archaic down right racist and offensively dehumanizing word from your vocabulary and verbal lexicon for describing appearance - immediately, expeditiously, & now.

Have a good day.
No, and also idc

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Respeccing to a high faith/arcane old man for NG+, very happy with the results:

1800160106347-screensyvj34.jpg

Gotta play around with more fashion, but Maliketh's armor looks tight.

Dmax3901

Oct 25, 2017
I was so keen to check out the Malekith set but the helmet makes it look kinda goofy :( It's probably the most Guts armour in the game, moreso than Blaidd's for sure.

Fuck off back to Reddit then I guess lmao. All you had to do was keep your mouth shut and get your waifu sliders and yet...

Morrigan

Oct 24, 2017
How many of those fuckers do I have to hunt down to get that set? All of them right? Has to be the answer lmao.

I think I've killed 5 or 6.
It's a specific one, and likely to be the very last one you encounter lol. Consecrated Snowfields