• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
In like Flynn

waltjr.jpg

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm currently rewatching the series with my girlfriend who's never seen it before. We're on season 1 currently and seeing those characters in this trailer with top notch lighting and cinematography is kinda surreal.

OP
OP
gnarlyxcharlie
Oct 29, 2017
I'm currently rewatching the series with my girlfriend who's never seen it before. We're on season 1 currently and seeing those characters in this trailer with top notch lighting and cinematography is kinda surreal.

I mean breaking bad kinda had both of those already haha but it really ramps up around season 3.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so excited. I can't believe this is real.

Wish Jesse had long hair the whole movie though. :P

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
My guess is there's a corrupt cop heading the investigation of Jesse and he's somehow tied to the nazi drug ring trying to cover it up

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
It's so surreal seeing this. Brings a tear to my eye, even.

One of my favorite things of all time is getting a conclusive epilogue, years later... and it looks amazing. Fuck.

October can't come soon enough. Hurry up.

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
Feb 10, 2018
Fun fact: this is Vince Gilligans movie directional debut.

Can't wait for this, me hyped.

I got a feeling this will be about jessie doing one final score, ending with him calling the vacuum sales guy and getting set up with a new identity in alaska. It would be more ideal if jessie finds a new love interest but it would be hard to fit that in a 1.5hr movie.

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2017
So in.

I suppose I have to be ready for the emotional turmoil that will be my revisit to the Breaking Bad universe. Just seeing the scenery in that trailer alone does some shit bro.

Tunesmith

Fraud & Player Security
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
That scene with two folks standing next to the river is sure made to look like it could be ghost-Walt standing there at first blush, deliberately blurred.

Last edited: